BLOCKBOYZ

Member Since:September 2010
Location:

Recent Posts

Date Post Entry

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Saints -3 vs 49ers > View Post
Jus FYI, if there's no Reid or Davis we will struggle! Dahl sucks at safety! He can get beat and over pursuit on plays! And if Vernon is out Kap is going to struggle hard becuz Davis is his crutch that he leans on! Kap tends to not throw to guys who miss open catches(MacDonald) on this Sunday! I was at the Carolina game and MacDonald and Kyle Williams was open a lot of times after their miss catches and Kap checked it down or hesitated to throw to them and then got sacked or pressured out the pocket! And yes I am another life long 9er fan! Lol  

BLOCKBOYZ
NBA Betting > Any Chance Spurs Win Gm 7 > View Post
Miami moneyline it is! Lol

BLOCKBOYZ
NBA Betting > refs for game 7 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:

I knew you were spot on.

http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/nba/referees/current_assignments.html

Dan and Scott are ON for tonight.

Yup and somebody posted an article about Dan Crawford is a Miami backer! I forgot the record but in close out games for Miami they only lost 1 time or something like that! Heat moneyline looks like a pretty solid to me! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NBA Betting > Game 6 Heat -7 > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gavinnick:



HOW MANY DUMB F@## WILL TAKE MIAMI ML 

That's exactly it! If everybody knows that we are "locked" for a game 7 what easy way to jus play Miami moneyline! And if everybody is playing the Spurs +7 then the Miami moneyline should go down by game time! I'm leaning Spurs win outright! But I'll wait to see who the ref assignment is! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NBA Betting > NBA Game 5 (12-0 run) > View Post
Outstanding bro! F the haters! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NBA Betting > KOBE VS DUNCAN > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by bogaty:


duncan has won his first ring in his 2nd season in the nba without robinson who had season off due to injuries and the spur team back then was starless.after that season robinson never really cameback to his leadership anymore,it was duncan who put him away.and i hate when ppl say that duncan has 2 hall of famers around him,kinda sounds like both parker and ginobili were drafted as number 1 draft picks


Duncan also had Steve Kerr who was already a champion and hit some big shots for that playoffs series! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NBA Betting > Kobe is a beast mode > View Post
And what's more funny is Kobe led the team in assist and 1 rebound shy from Howard! How does a guy like that hurt his team? Lol 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > the HarBowl (8-1 playoff) > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by CC12:
One more day.. Can't wait for the kickoff !! 

Line is now at + 4. 

Public money pouring in on the favorite on fri and sat as expected?

Curious to see the line movement 15-30 mins before the game. 


Few points:

- amazing to see some people paying -190 to take SF ML

I am not saying this is a sure loser.. But it's hardly a good value for your money considering this 'invincible'  Niners team could not win 3 consecutive games the whole regular season ( with and without CK at the helm ).. and they will be going against a very confident and able team hitting their stride.

I would be worried if I was laying so much vig.. and this is the Niners' third game in the playoff.. 


- if I was the superstitious type, I wouldn't like the fact that for the past couple of years, the SB winners has beat the Atlanta Falcons on their quest for the Lombardi trophy..  
Hopefully the AFC overcomes the NFC this year ! 




CC-9ers did win 3 in a roll AZ, GB and ATL! Jus letting u know, good luck tho! I'm pounding Ravens +4

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Why I won't be dooped by Joe Public and a 49ers ticket this weekend > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by Mack05:
Maya the line is genius.. It's designed to get Atlanta money. Right now line is 4 and 80% money by 49ers backers. The line will probably keep going up and I expect the value backers who think they are getting the deal of the century to come piling in. 

I am on the ML 49ers. I am beyond confident any was happy to pay the juice of-150. I have +220 before the pack game and if I can get good odds in running I will keep pounding. Falcons are not winning whether there is good or bad value in the line is irrelevant. As long as I make profit that's all that matters to me...

If I don't believe Falcons can win I can't take them with a 4 point spread. joe public wins big this weekend. believe it or not joe public sometimes wins...this weekend we wins and Falcons backers go....."What the hell was I thinking about! backing Steve Martin and Matty choke"...

Falcons backers have been warned. there is no value in a losing bet slip

Mack, the line is already going back down and looks like it's going to even out with slight money on the 9ers!

BLOCKBOYZ
Pro Football > San Francisco at Atlanta (01/20/2013) > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATLiens007:

Honestly, except for a handful of people, wasn't everyone on the Seahawks last week saying there more dominate, they have a better D, better QB, better running game, that beast mode would run all over us and that we don't match up well? Furthermore, that ATL and Matt Ryan are overrated? Also because of past history that we are choke artist and won't win against the Seahawks? 

Look at the post so far it's the same old story. Why would I need to give you any reasoning when all you guys do is bash someones post to get your point across because you think or feel differently on a team and particularly the game. However, in this case I will answer your question because you asked. 

Understanding, that everyone is stated to there own opinions. Just bare in mind that even though ATL is currently the #1 team during the 2012 regular season and stand alone #1 seed in the post season, ATL still gets no RESPECT! But, it's totally fine because I enjoy ATL being the overrated, overachieving, underdogs. No one expects ATL to win but all ATL does is win! Isn't that frustrating enough for all of you betting or playing against ATL! 

49ers are a great team and don't need to be compared to any other. I have nothing against the 49ers except for the fact that there just one more team in the way towards the Super Bowl. Nevertheless, cant wait till this sunday and I'm just going to enjoy the game and stay away from laying down anything on it! 

Aloha bruddahs and I hope you guys make some scripts this weekend!!!!



Mahalo Killa! Jus wanted to hear your side! Good luck! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Kaepernick Crash Is Too Easy > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by BarrelledIn:
Yeah getting a ridiculously inflated line based off public perception might have something to do with this play too.

Barrel-Do we know if it's the Public that's pounding it up??? Or maybe the Sharps pounding it up early so that the people who play against the public pound it back down? And another thing to consider is that their are only 2 games left that people can play and what does everybody like to do, they will tease both games! And the thinking is no way ATL at home gets blown out by a Rookie(so-called) QB! This line was set for all the teasers who will be on ATL +10.5 or 11! Good luck tho

BLOCKBOYZ
Pro Football > San Francisco at Atlanta (01/20/2013) > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by ATLiens007:
DURTY BIRDS!!!! Cheehoo!!!

What up man! What's your honest reason how ATL will win? Jus curious what U thought since u were a fan! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > NINERS -3 @ ATLANTA > View Post
Honestly, when was the time when a #2 seed on the road give points to a #1 seed? Plus if 9ers would be giving a 5 to 7 points everybody would know something's up! This line right he is for all the guys that will tease ATL at home because they ALWAYS win a close game! Plus the factors of Kaepernick still is a so called rookie, who jus shot his load this past week and everybody is starting to say he won't do that again! 9ers -3.5 is bait money for the guys who would tease ATL up! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > NINERS WILL BEAT THE FALCONS BY 20+ > View Post
The lines is actually 9ers -3

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > reverse line movements... > View Post
Good job Trini! How about when the line jus stays the same but there's a 60% or higher! Say for instance the 9ers -3 and a 60% picks for GB? Any thoughts? Thanks

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > reverse line movements... > View Post
Good job Trini! How about when the line jus stays the same but there's a 60% or higher! Say for instance the 9ers -3 and a 60% picks f

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > SUNDAYS SHARPS$$$$$$ > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by ac_bum:
  THE NINERS ARE YOUNGER ,STRONGER, AND GB IS A DIFFERENT TEAM AWAY FROM HOME,  THE NINERS WILL BE READY

AC-I was waiting to see who u was picking for this game! Die hard 9er fan! I feel confident now on this one! Thank u sir! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Sunday NFL Playoffs $$$$$$ as promised > View Post
Vu, what u leaning next week? 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Niners -3 what do you guys think? > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by 7RINGS:
you must be one of those dillusional raider fans who think "its our year" every year lol

Hahaha! They still pissed because of JarMarcus Russell! Lol

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Johnson's NFL Predictions 2012 > View Post
CM, knowing the playoff seeding now, what's your take on how it plays out all the way through?

BLOCKBOYZ
College Football > TUESDAYS SHARPS$$$$$$$ > View Post
Thanks LA

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > WEEK 8 - NFL Breakdown Sheets > View Post
Thanks Si1ly! Your work is greatly appreciated! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > 1 down 6 to go...*7 team parlay* > View Post
Freaking Awesome! The whole time I was thinking of you middling! I felt like I won! Lol

BLOCKBOYZ
NBA Betting > CMM's NBA Pre-Season Sunday > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by CrazyMilkMan:
Again, i'm in no connection whatsoever with the dude selling picks under the same name.

76ers +4.6
Phi @ Bos over 192.5
Nuggets +4.5
Kings +5.5

What up CMM! Damn I jus saw that on the NFL page and thought u started your own service! I've been reading your post and tailing you  for years and thought u made it out! Anyway, thanks for your work! Good luck

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Monday > View Post
Oh and good luck AMD!  I think I might tease Det and the Under!

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > Monday > View Post
QUOTE Originally Posted by hortensto:
*edited*

Damn, that's where CrazyMilkMan is at! I didn't see him post for the longest time! I guess he started he's own services! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > BEARS VS LIONS MNF > View Post
Good luck Hook! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > 1 down 6 to go...*7 team parlay* > View Post
Damn! Good luck kn0wn! If don't want to hedge atleast do the $100 tho! Lol! 

BLOCKBOYZ
NFL Betting > WEEK 7 - NFL Breakdown Sheets > View Post
Jus like to say Thanks for all the hard work Si1ly! Let get it!

BLOCKBOYZ
College Football > NCAAF Thursday 10/18/12 By RazorSharps > View Post
Like jus to say Thanks Razor!  Lets get it tonite
Forums
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View