Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 2 of 10 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: So has Covers completely washed their hands of the Beted situation?
SnotBoogy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
SnotBoogy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1458
Location:
#26
Posted: 7/8/2011 5:06:39 PM
yeah just checkin in to see if anything new. nope. and i'm gonna bump this thread everyday (or whenever I damn see fit) until covers bans it, or me.

NEVER FORGET
quote
richsox24 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
richsox24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 216
Location:
#27
Posted: 7/8/2011 9:00:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SnotBoogy:

yeah just checkin in to see if anything new. nope. and i'm gonna bump this thread everyday (or whenever I damn see fit) until covers bans it, or me.

NEVER FORGET

Agree 100%.  Its disgusting how covers has handled this.  And what sucks even more is how the other forums are just laughing at covers and predicting exactly what covers is going to do and say next. 

quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8674
Location:
#28
Posted: 7/9/2011 12:04:23 PM
Where are you finding updates?
quote
sasso4life send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sasso4life
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3
Location:
#29
Posted: 7/9/2011 1:01:30 PM
Covers has swept this right under the rug.betfled and covers two peas in a pod
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
daviddaman24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
daviddaman24
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 8135
Location: California
#30
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:23:33 AM
This is pretty bad.... hardly a care at all on this issue. They sure aren't forgetting to put every waking moment into this SJP garbage though. Shame, site is going down fast. 
quote
richsox24 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
richsox24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 216
Location:
#31
Posted: 7/10/2011 2:43:59 PM
Its seems pretty clear that the other forums were right.  Covers is in fact run by a bunch of scumbag crooks and it also seems that they most likely had more to do with beted (maybe partial ownership) than they led on. 
quote
Gilberto send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Gilberto
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 6460
Location: Iowa
#32
Posted: 7/10/2011 3:15:28 PM

I decided quite a few weeks ago to leave this topic alone. Not because I lost money in this crap which fortunately I did not, but more importantly I feel really bad for those that did lose money and most certainly have a HUGE issue with Covers.

Freedom's ongoing comments and in my opinion basically saying "guy's....what about us we lost money too" was and is pathetic.

If it gives you guy's any satisfaction, is Covers has definately taken a HUGE hit in advertising dollars and have been exposed in the court of public opinion.

We have a saying at my sales and advertising company "The customers PERCEPTION IS YOUR REALITY" and Covers will likely never recapture their revenue stream 100%.

I've also seen a comment by Freedom that they may have to look at other revenue avenues. All I can say is if that means they are considering charging us to use this site in the future they are so sadly misinformed and that sort of arrogance goes against PERCEPTION.

That's all I'll comment on. I like using the stats, but there are other sites for what I need if necessary.

 

quote
PaddyMacR send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
PaddyMacR
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 226
Location: Ireland
#33
Posted: 7/10/2011 3:53:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by richsox24:

Its seems pretty clear that the other forums were right.  Covers is in fact run by a bunch of scumbag crooks and it also seems that they most likely had more to do with beted (maybe partial ownership) than they led on. 

Why does it seem "...that way" Rich? Because Calvin Ayre, the most notorious scumbag crook in the entire industry came out from under a rock for a day or two and said so? Is that why?

Calvin Ayre also said that the two "owners" of BetEd were on a plane to Baltimore either last Monday or the Monday before. Guess what, that didn't happen either. 

There is no evidence whatsoever that the Covers guys own BetEd. There certainly is a reasonable probability that Calvin Ayre, a dry rat, does have some interest and may be the controlling mind behind it.  

I put up a thread a while back asking people who had WU'd money in what I agree was a scam, the Super Bonus thing. I asked about what country they wired the money to. Not a single person replied. Not one. 

Of course I sympathize with people who lost money. But there are two separate incidents in which money was lost. The first was the seizure of the bank accounts. That is a result of a police action. The second was the Super Bonus. That was theft.

How does Covers bear responsibility for your loss, if you had a loss, from either of these events? Tell us all directly how this forum is responsible for your misfortune.

There is only one answer to that. It is that the Covers blokes ARE the owners, could have prevented a major DOJ sting, and deliberately scammed at the death with the Super Bonus. That is the only possible claim you could have against them. 

If you are a man, which I assume you are, then you need to provide evidence that the above answer is true. Not mumblings behind a computer monitor, but actual evidence that it is true.

So what is that evidence? The word of Calvin Ayre? Or is there none, but you won't concede that due to a deficit of character that causes you to try and get somebody else to pay for your own misfortunes without justification.

Or perhaps you could show us all where, in the entire history of online gaming, a forum other than OGD has ever reimbursed any of its posters for their losses from a site advertising at that forum?

 
quote
SnotBoogy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
SnotBoogy
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1458
Location:
#34
Posted: 7/10/2011 5:56:33 PM
you really think covers has said all they know? or done all they can to help?
quote
Gilberto send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Gilberto
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 6460
Location: Iowa
#35
Posted: 7/10/2011 6:22:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PaddyMacR:


Why does it seem "...that way" Rich? Because Calvin Ayre, the most notorious scumbag crook in the entire industry came out from under a rock for a day or two and said so? Is that why?

Calvin Ayre also said that the two "owners" of BetEd were on a plane to Baltimore either last Monday or the Monday before. Guess what, that didn't happen either. 

There is no evidence whatsoever that the Covers guys own BetEd. There certainly is a reasonable probability that Calvin Ayre, a dry rat, does have some interest and may be the controlling mind behind it.  

I put up a thread a while back asking people who had WU'd money in what I agree was a scam, the Super Bonus thing. I asked about what country they wired the money to. Not a single person replied. Not one. 

Of course I sympathize with people who lost money. But there are two separate incidents in which money was lost. The first was the seizure of the bank accounts. That is a result of a police action. The second was the Super Bonus. That was theft.

How does Covers bear responsibility for your loss, if you had a loss, from either of these events? Tell us all directly how this forum is responsible for your misfortune.

There is only one answer to that. It is that the Covers blokes ARE the owners, could have prevented a major DOJ sting, and deliberately scammed at the death with the Super Bonus. That is the only possible claim you could have against them. 

If you are a man, which I assume you are, then you need to provide evidence that the above answer is true. Not mumblings behind a computer monitor, but actual evidence that it is true.

So what is that evidence? The word of Calvin Ayre? Or is there none, but you won't concede that due to a deficit of character that causes you to try and get somebody else to pay for your own misfortunes without justification.

Or perhaps you could show us all where, in the entire history of online gaming, a forum other than OGD has ever reimbursed any of its posters for their losses from a site advertising at that forum?

 

 

This is where this gets funny. You are calling out someone about "being a man" which means you are trying to start a "Computer Fight"....friggin hilarious. Mumbling behind a computer....ummm..what are you doing??

You are asking him to provide proof? Ok, why don't you provide proof they are not??

Of course he and all others want to be reimbursed due to what they believe is a scam. The only evidence on any side of this is that Covers absolutely advertised this dipshit book as #1 ranked book and you have no evidence that they did not profit, which of course they did in one fashion or another.

Quit trying to kiss the behind of Covers and leave it alone. And if I lost money in Bet Ed I would be posting garbage every hour of every day....not on Covers, but other sites that are not owned by Covers.

By the way this whole "Ireland" crap is bullshit. Lou and Freedom....and yourself talk all about this Ireland travel and have it as your home Country....why??

friggin annoying as hell.

quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8674
Location:
#36
Posted: 7/10/2011 7:22:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PaddyMacR:


Why does it seem "...that way" Rich? Because Calvin Ayre, the most notorious scumbag crook in the entire industry came out from under a rock for a day or two and said so? Is that why?

Calvin Ayre also said that the two "owners" of BetEd were on a plane to Baltimore either last Monday or the Monday before. Guess what, that didn't happen either. 

There is no evidence whatsoever that the Covers guys own BetEd. There certainly is a reasonable probability that Calvin Ayre, a dry rat, does have some interest and may be the controlling mind behind it.  

I put up a thread a while back asking people who had WU'd money in what I agree was a scam, the Super Bonus thing. I asked about what country they wired the money to. Not a single person replied. Not one. 

Of course I sympathize with people who lost money. But there are two separate incidents in which money was lost. The first was the seizure of the bank accounts. That is a result of a police action. The second was the Super Bonus. That was theft.

How does Covers bear responsibility for your loss, if you had a loss, from either of these events? Tell us all directly how this forum is responsible for your misfortune.

There is only one answer to that. It is that the Covers blokes ARE the owners, could have prevented a major DOJ sting, and deliberately scammed at the death with the Super Bonus. That is the only possible claim you could have against them. 

If you are a man, which I assume you are, then you need to provide evidence that the above answer is true. Not mumblings behind a computer monitor, but actual evidence that it is true.

So what is that evidence? The word of Calvin Ayre? Or is there none, but you won't concede that due to a deficit of character that causes you to try and get somebody else to pay for your own misfortunes without justification.

Or perhaps you could show us all where, in the entire history of online gaming, a forum other than OGD has ever reimbursed any of its posters for their losses from a site advertising at that forum?

 


Time to change that little guy's diaper, you're stinking up the thread.
quote
PaddyMacR send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
PaddyMacR
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 226
Location: Ireland
#37
Posted: 7/10/2011 8:08:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SnotBoogy:

you really think covers has said all they know? or done all they can to help?

No, I don't think Covers has said all they know. They have said they aren't saying all they know. There is a criminal investigation going on. The only person that I know of that is attempting to aid that investigation is Calvin Ayre by running his mouth on his website, most likely to protect the real owners of BetEd, who I am sure he does know and who may be linked to him.

Why would this forum assist a DOJ investigation, and consequently making it even harder for people from here to get their funds back, by "saying all they know" on a public forum?

As to doing all they can, what would that involve according to you?

Taking money out of their own pockets to pay Richsox, who appears to be a worthwhile enough guy, and Esplanade, who appears to be a simpleton who didn't lose any money at BetEd but claims to have "written a check" to some family member and can invariably be counted on to respond to anything I say with the wit of a four year old?

That, my mucusy friend, is really what you mean by "doing all they can" isn't it?
quote
PaddyMacR send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
PaddyMacR
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 226
Location: Ireland
#38
Posted: 7/10/2011 8:33:43 PM
Gilberto,

My advice to you is to not come here thinking you're going to pee with the big dogs.

Here's my response to your little attempt at doing so...

/////

This is where this gets funny. You are calling out someone about "being a man" which means you are trying to start a "Computer Fight"....friggin hilarious. Mumbling behind a computer....ummm..what are you doing??

Mmm... really? Trying to start a computer fight,? Mumbling behind a computer? I made a post about the truth of the BetEd situation and about a very very few people trying to portray a different truth to get a few bucks back from that. I'd venture to say that any literate person wouldn't see a word of mumbling in that, but could see a coherent and fair statement of the issues.

You, on the other hand, want to start running your yapper. You want to do that, punk? You feeling lucky? Well, here's what you do, Sunshine. Get your mouldy little behind on over to OGD, start a thread saying I Want To Get Into A Computer Fight With Paddy. See what the crowd there thinks your chances are. 

Yeah, I know, you're one of those guys who self validates. Get into an e-fight and even though you never got off the floor, you're declaring yourself the winner. 

And Esplanade, you too, you cowardly darn in the behind, get on over to OGD. 


You are asking him to provide proof? Ok, why don't you provide proof they are not??

I don't know what kind of a fucked up legal system you grew up in, but in most of the civilized world, no one is asked to prove a negative. You and your bumholing buddies are the ones making the accusation, you prove it. 

Of course he and all others want to be reimbursed due to what they believe is a scam. The only evidence on any side of this is that Covers absolutely advertised this dipshit book as #1 ranked book and you have no evidence that they did not profit, which of course they did in one fashion or another.

I had a PM or email a while back from someone on here thanking me for bring a dose of reality to this situation. That person pointed out that this is a relatively sheltered crowd of posters compared to other forums and that they generally seem to be oblivious to the fact that providing online gambling services to the US is a criminal enterprise and that in terms of book owners, you may well be dealing with persons who are criminal in other aspects of their lives besides gambling. Go to any other forum and say you expect an online portal to pay for losses from a police action or even a crooked scam and you'll be laughed out of the place. Of course, you'll think they were all wrong and you were right.

Quit trying to kiss the behind of Covers and leave it alone. And if I lost money in Bet Ed I would be posting garbage every hour of every day....not on Covers, but other sites that are not owned by Covers.

You are posting garbage, surely you realize that. It's just not every hour.

By the way this whole "Ireland" crap is bullshit. Lou and Freedom....and yourself talk all about this Ireland travel and have it as your home Country....why??

Why? Try this on, you mouthy cuntacunt. Something that probably never dawned on you. Because I'm an Irish citizen and I have an Irish passport.


quote
Gilberto send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Gilberto
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 6460
Location: Iowa
#39
Posted: 7/10/2011 9:06:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PaddyMacR:

Gilberto,

My advice to you is to not come here thinking you're going to pee with the big dogs.

Here's my response to your little attempt at doing so...

/////

This is where this gets funny. You are calling out someone about "being a man" which means you are trying to start a "Computer Fight"....friggin hilarious. Mumbling behind a computer....ummm..what are you doing??

Mmm... really? Trying to start a computer fight,? Mumbling behind a computer? I made a post about the truth of the BetEd situation and about a very very few people trying to portray a different truth to get a few bucks back from that. I'd venture to say that any literate person wouldn't see a word of mumbling in that, but could see a coherent and fair statement of the issues.

You, on the other hand, want to start running your yapper. You want to do that, punk? You feeling lucky? Well, here's what you do, Sunshine. Get your mouldy little behind on over to OGD, start a thread saying I Want To Get Into A Computer Fight With Paddy. See what the crowd there thinks your chances are. 

Yeah, I know, you're one of those guys who self validates. Get into an e-fight and even though you never got off the floor, you're declaring yourself the winner. 

And Esplanade, you too, you cowardly darn in the behind, get on over to OGD. 


You are asking him to provide proof? Ok, why don't you provide proof they are not??

I don't know what kind of a fucked up legal system you grew up in, but in most of the civilized world, no one is asked to prove a negative. You and your bumholing buddies are the ones making the accusation, you prove it. 

Of course he and all others want to be reimbursed due to what they believe is a scam. The only evidence on any side of this is that Covers absolutely advertised this dipshit book as #1 ranked book and you have no evidence that they did not profit, which of course they did in one fashion or another.

I had a PM or email a while back from someone on here thanking me for bring a dose of reality to this situation. That person pointed out that this is a relatively sheltered crowd of posters compared to other forums and that they generally seem to be oblivious to the fact that providing online gambling services to the US is a criminal enterprise and that in terms of book owners, you may well be dealing with persons who are criminal in other aspects of their lives besides gambling. Go to any other forum and say you expect an online portal to pay for losses from a police action or even a crooked scam and you'll be laughed out of the place. Of course, you'll think they were all wrong and you were right.

Quit trying to kiss the behind of Covers and leave it alone. And if I lost money in Bet Ed I would be posting garbage every hour of every day....not on Covers, but other sites that are not owned by Covers.

You are posting garbage, surely you realize that. It's just not every hour.

By the way this whole "Ireland" crap is bullshit. Lou and Freedom....and yourself talk all about this Ireland travel and have it as your home Country....why??

Why? Try this on, you mouthy cuntacunt. Something that probably never dawned on you. Because I'm an Irish citizen and I have an Irish passport.


You have issues

quote
Gilberto send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Gilberto
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 6460
Location: Iowa
#40
Posted: 7/10/2011 9:14:35 PM

Paddy.....I apologize, since you have an Irish Passport and all I should talk in terms you should understand

"Feck away aff cumquat!"  A true Irishman would know what that means.

Or even better, "I'll bate the beef a ye"

quote
PaddyMacR send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
PaddyMacR
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 226
Location: Ireland
#41
Posted: 7/10/2011 9:17:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Gilberto:

Paddy.....I apologize, since you have an Irish Passport and all I should talk in terms you should understand

"Feck away aff cumquat!"  A true Irishman would know what that means.

Or even better, "I'll bate the beef a ye"


What about the person bit, though?
quote
Gilberto send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Gilberto
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 6460
Location: Iowa
#42
Posted: 7/10/2011 9:18:04 PM

Paddy......"you feeling lucky".....damn you have to be an old mother guy to pull out Clint Eastwood quotes......why not use this one on yourself fellow Irishman

"Bake on ye like a joyriders front bumper"

quote
Gilberto send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Gilberto
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 6460
Location: Iowa
#43
Posted: 7/10/2011 9:19:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PaddyMacR:


What about the person bit, though?

Sorry to insult you.....I meant douche' bag

quote
superbeets send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
superbeets
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 16077
Location: Texas
#44
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:09:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by richsox24:

Its seems pretty clear that the other forums were right.  Covers is in fact run by a bunch of scumbag crooks and it also seems that they most likely had more to do with beted (maybe partial ownership) than they led on. 

You will be taking a little timeout my friend...seems you are becoming a little "hostile"...Ive told you how many times??

If you are going to make allegations on this site then you better damn well prove it...If you keep on after this then you are GONE...  ALL OF YOUR POSTS are related to this issue in one shape or from.. 99% of them are garbage stirring posts

I have let you guys  go on and on.... the only thing I asked was to keep the insults of the higher brass off the forums unless you have 100% PROOF... w/o proof you are just another shill... 
quote
superbeets send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
superbeets
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 16077
Location: Texas
#45
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:12:59 PM
Gilberto

one more homophobe comment and you will join Rich....  you can get your point across w/o going to that level...
quote
superbeets send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
superbeets
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 16077
Location: Texas
#46
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:23:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by superbeets:

Gilberto

one more homophobe comment and you will join Rich....  you can get your point across w/o going to that level...

.....  you KNOW i gave u a break here.....homophobe comments are automatic suspensions.. I didnt want u to get your feelings hurt and claim we "violated" your rights 
quote
superbeets send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
superbeets
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 16077
Location: Texas
#47
Posted: 7/10/2011 11:33:07 PM
just so we are ALL clear on something...

Please keep the f*g comments off this thread and SITE... we are all adults so please act like one...goes for EVERYONE..
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8674
Location:
#48
Posted: 7/11/2011 12:35:56 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PaddyMacR:




Taking money out of their own pockets to pay Richsox, who appears to be a worthwhile enough guy, and Esplanade, who appears to be a simpleton who didn't lose any money at BetEd but claims to have "written a check" to some family member and can invariably be counted on to respond to anything I say with the wit of a four year old?




I don't think I've ever had to sift through the amount of verbal diarrhea and corresponding malodorous drama that you have submitted this thread to, which I guess is appropriate since you come across as a pompous behind. The wit of a 4 year old is far too kind a comment for you and your cut and paste blather; you project the light of a two watt light bulb on this issue and are nothing more than an embittered Calvin Ayre wanna be who was probably sexually rebuffed up in Salmon behind, BC. I'm almost certain that my loss in this case was more than you earn in a year, lassie. And yes, part of that loss was in the form of a bailout I provided to a relative. It's called doing the right thing, something apparently neither you, the owners of Beted, nor Covers know much about.
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8674
Location:
#49
Posted: 7/11/2011 12:45:22 AM
And Paddy, you do seem to be about the caliber of a board where the principal topic is the free slurpee at 7-11 tomorrow.

Does liddle paddy want grapee? Just be a big boy and try not to pee yourself.
quote
casheasy
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
casheasy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 11450
Location: Nevada
#50
Posted: 7/11/2011 1:32:39 AM

I gotta admit.....I like the NEVER FORGET line.

 

Sort of like this whole episode was 9/11.

 

Some good stuff in this thread.

quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 2 of 10 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.