SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWALS RECENTLY

Forum: Gaming Industry - US Page 1 of 10  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: SPORTSBOOK.COM WITHDRAWALS RECENTLY
socalprodigy PM socalprodigy
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
 
socalprodigy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:28:58 PM
SORRY MEANT TO ASK IF ANYNONE HAS RECIEVED A WITHDWAWAL RECENTLY FROMSPORTSBOOK.COM AND HOW LONG IT TOOK. BEEN WAITING 13 DAYS AND HASNT BEEN PROCESSED
sunnyboi PM sunnyboi
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 808
 
sunnyboi
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:32:18 PM

I just withdraw tuesday May 31. I try to do bank wire but they siad my bank will not take it. so im waiting for a check.

First time I withdraw from this site.

sunnyboi PM sunnyboi
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 808
 
sunnyboi
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:33:14 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by socalprodigy:

SORRY MEANT TO ASK IF ANYNONE HAS RECIEVED A WITHDWAWAL RECENTLY FROMSPORTSBOOK.COM AND HOW LONG IT TOOK. BEEN WAITING 13 DAYS AND HASNT BEEN PROCESSED

let me know if you get your withdraw. I heard alot of bad thing about this site.

JJsLocks PM JJsLocks
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 13953
 
JJsLocks
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:33:44 PM
Have you called them to ask if everything is ok?  Not sure if you make a lot of deposits through them but if it is your first they may need information such as a drivers liscence, id, proof of address; etc.  i personally do not book with them but have found that to b e the case often and they just do not contact you hoping you bet your winnings just to lose your profit......bol. 
socalprodigy PM socalprodigy
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
 
socalprodigy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:37:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sunnyboi:

I just withdraw tuesday May 31. I try to do bank wire but they siad my bank will not take it. so im waiting for a check.

First time I withdraw from this site.

 

IVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR 5 YEARS, THEY SAID MY BANK IS OK AND RECIEVED ONE 4 MONTHS BACK AND IT TOOK 2 WEEKS. THEY HAVE ALWAYS PAID ME AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. MY OTHER 2 BUDDIES ALSO USE THIS SITE ANBD HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. BUT IVE HEARD ALOT OF THINGS THAT SCARE ME RECENTLY. U WILL GET PAID ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN

socalprodigy PM socalprodigy
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
 
socalprodigy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:38:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sunnyboi:

let me know if you get your withdraw. I heard alot of bad thing about this site.

 

YES IHAVE RECENTLY TOO. IVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR LIKE 5 YEARS THO. ILL DEF LET U KNOW THO IM WAITING ON OVER 5 G'S SO KINDA NERVOUS. BEEN 13 DAYS HOPE IT GOES THROUGH

sunnyboi PM sunnyboi
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 808
 
sunnyboi
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:39:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by socalprodigy:

 

IVE BEEN WITH THEM FOR 5 YEARS, THEY SAID MY BANK IS OK AND RECIEVED ONE 4 MONTHS BACK AND IT TOOK 2 WEEKS. THEY HAVE ALWAYS PAID ME AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. MY OTHER 2 BUDDIES ALSO USE THIS SITE ANBD HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM. BUT IVE HEARD ALOT OF THINGS THAT SCARE ME RECENTLY. U WILL GET PAID ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN

Thanks. Do you how long does it take for check. I ask them and they siad up to 3 week. Not sure why so long to mail out a check.

JJsLocks PM JJsLocks
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 13953
 
JJsLocks
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:41:45 PM

nevermind then...just keep nagging them

fatsamir680 PM fatsamir680
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 935
 
fatsamir680
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:47:49 PM
its same as sports.com that i use i just got my check this morning from fedx, i withdrew on May 22.  So count from there
socalprodigy PM socalprodigy
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
 
socalprodigy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/2/2011 11:54:03 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by fatsamir680:

its same as sports.com that i use i just got my check this morning from fedx, i withdrew on May 22.  So count from there

 

I WITHDREWM MAY 21ST AND IT HASNT VEN BEEN PROCESSED YET SO NO WAY ITS THE SAME TIME FRAME

Quarks PM Quarks
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 762
 
Quarks
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 6/3/2011 12:04:02 AM
I made a withdrawal on May 18th. I had a live chat with them a few days ago and was told withdrawals take 4 to 6 weeks because of other withdrawals in their queue.
socalprodigy PM socalprodigy
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
 
socalprodigy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/3/2011 12:06:05 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Quarks:

I made a withdrawal on May 18th. I had a live chat with them a few days ago and was told withdrawals take 4 to 6 weeks because of other withdrawals in their queue.

HAS IT BEEN PROCESSED YET?

Fab54ever10 PM Fab54ever10
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 377
 
Fab54ever10
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/3/2011 1:25:20 AM
Withdrew May 20th still pending bank wire but Ive heard they aren't processing fast and yes 4-6 weeks is insane.  I'm interested in the checks but I'm guessing its the same.  will keep everyone posted
Jelax PM Jelax
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 2385
 
Jelax
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/3/2011 6:49:53 AM
why do people still play at this book?  4-6 weeks to possibly get your money is standard ?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
nepatriots_12 PM nepatriots_12
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2304
 
nepatriots_12
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/3/2011 11:38:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jelax:

why do people still play at this book?  4-6 weeks to possibly get your money is standard ?!!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?



beats me


iQon PM iQon
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 27
 
iQon
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/3/2011 1:49:03 PM
This is my experience in late March.

Exactly 14 days for payment to be "Processed", another 7 days to be "Sent", and only 2 days to arrive.

I can't vouch for them any further as the infamous Black Friday seems to affected a lot of books. My only to advice for you is to not bother them about it. They're not going to pay you any faster.

If you want a more expedient ANYTHING, check out a book like 5Dimes, Greek, Bet Jamaica....
Fab54ever10 PM Fab54ever10
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 377
 
Fab54ever10
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/3/2011 2:36:49 PM
I have to use it for poker but otherwise no way I could wait 4-6 weeks. no update for today still pending since 20th
fishniz58 PM fishniz58
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 338
 
fishniz58
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/8/2011 12:08:42 AM
Yeah, I'm pending from May 28th.  Live chat told me a 4 to 6 week time frame although they said it could be sooner than that.  I'm pretty much done with them until they get faster again.  It's taking everything for me not to cancel the withdrawal request and continue betting.  I'm holding strong though!! 
socalprodigy PM socalprodigy
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 59
 
socalprodigy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/9/2011 12:02:49 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by fishniz58:

Yeah, I'm pending from May 28th.  Live chat told me a 4 to 6 week time frame although they said it could be sooner than that.  I'm pretty much done with them until they get faster again.  It's taking everything for me not to cancel the withdrawal request and continue betting.  I'm holding strong though!! 

 

 

hahah its so hard not to cancel. cant deposit until they process it either so it sucks. i alwamost cancelled mine so many times but kn ew if i did it would take another 4-6 weeks. been 18 days and still not rpocessed

willneverstop PM willneverstop
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3953
 
willneverstop
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 6/9/2011 10:40:03 AM
WOW 4-6 WEEKS, THEY MIGHT AS NOT GIVE IT TO YOU AT ALL, 4-6 WEEKS IS LUDACRIS!!! NEVER BET WITH THEM AGAIN
dicemant1 PM dicemant1
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 54
 
dicemant1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/21/2011 1:15:47 AM
did you ever get you money??/
jdr016 PM jdr016
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 5842
 
jdr016
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 6/21/2011 4:11:52 PM
Quicktender was their main processor, but the US Government just recently closed them down. With Quicktender, it was the usual 2 to 5 business days that you will find on good sites. However, without them, Sportsbook is processing the payments themselves. It has been "4 to 6 weeks" since then.

 
Thechad10 PM Thechad10
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1706
 
Thechad10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/21/2011 5:08:28 PM

Hey,

The pending transfer is listed below: it has been 8 days so far. Normally only takes 1 week. Lets keep this thread running. I have a lot of futures bets tied into this site. Anybody else have an idea for a good online book?

 

 

$875.00
Thechad10 PM Thechad10
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1706
 
Thechad10
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 6/21/2011 5:12:24 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by Thechad10]

Hey,

The pending transfer is listed below: it has been 8 days so far. Normally only takes 1 week. Lets keep this thread running. I have a lot of futures bets tied into this site. Anybody else have an idea for a good online book?

 

 

soldier1047 PM soldier1047
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4
 
soldier1047
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 6/24/2011 1:44:35 PM
It took me three weeks one time.
Posted using a mobile device.
Forum: Gaming Industry - US Page 1 of 10  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.