Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages
Author: [Politics] Topic: Faux News is bringing Robney back to life, on T.V again.
don juan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
don juan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4858
Location: Florida
#1
Posted: 3/3/2013 6:38:27 PM

We got rid of the greedy con artist once. I thought he'd be in the Cayman islands with his tax free money.

Today he talked about how he would be bringing the two parties together, what a joke.

He should go take a cruise with the Donald to Somalia.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23655
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 3/3/2013 10:02:21 PM
how did anyone get rid of him?

because the GOP lost the election and he happened to be the candidate?  Its like saying you got rid of McCain... last I checked he is still around...

Even if Obama wanted to bring the parties together, the fact that he is black is too much for the racists from the other side to stomach...  

and who the heck is "we"?

Sorry if you feel I am grilling you, but I dont play favorites on this site...As and independent,  I am critical of everyone and question all sides and all views equally...  

Fair and balanced


quote
don juan
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
don juan
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2001
Posts: 4858
Location: Florida
#3
Posted: 3/4/2013 3:28:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

how did anyone get rid of him?

because the GOP lost the election and he happened to be the candidate?  Its like saying you got rid of McCain... last I checked he is still around...

Even if Obama wanted to bring the parties together, the fact that he is black is too much for the racists from the other side to stomach...  

and who the heck is "we"?

Sorry if you feel I am grilling you, but I dont play favorites on this site...As and independent,  I am critical of everyone and question all sides and all views equally...  

Fair and balanced


"WE" meaning we are the Democrats who got rid of him.

 

Secondly, McPain is a Senator, that's why he is still around. Robney is nothing. Mass does't want him, Mich surely doesn't want him. Idaho doesn't want him, and Calif doesn't want him there,  and we democrats are sick of him.

Third, don't hand me that Independent baloney, you are a republican incognito, ashamed to admit it.

And if the repulsicans ever win again, all the independent cockroaches will be back again waving the G.W.Bush flag.

quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14275
Location:
#4
Posted: 3/4/2013 7:01:44 AM
I agree with you Don. It is a joke that this country could ever come together again. Politically.
I wish this Huckster would fade I to obscurity as well. If anything he helps the dem cause by being a reminder of battles won. As though beating this tone deaf corpse is something to be proud of. He could have been beaten by a ham sandwich. Hell, he was beaten by one of the worst presidents in history.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
depeche2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
depeche2
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67006
Location: Illinois
#5
Posted: 3/4/2013 9:36:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rick3117:

I agree with you Don. It is a joke that this country could ever come together again. Politically.
I wish this Huckster would fade I to obscurity as well. If anything he helps the dem cause by being a reminder of battles won. As though beating this tone deaf corpse is something to be proud of. He could have been beaten by a ham sandwich. Hell, he was beaten by one of the worst presidents in history.


Back in October you loved the guy.  He still was the Republican's best candidate.  Nobody was going to beat Obama.
quote
rick3117 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rick3117
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 14275
Location:
#6
Posted: 3/4/2013 9:41:23 AM
I don't think I ever " loved the guy". He was rhe better of two evils, but was still evil. Considering I didn't vote for the guy and fought his nomination tooth and nail it is hard for me to remember ever loving him.
No chance he was the best candidate. He was damn near the worst.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
cts99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cts99
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 770
Location:
#7
Posted: 3/4/2013 10:44:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by don juan:

We got rid of the greedy con artist once. I thought he'd be in the Cayman islands with his tax free money.

Today he talked about how he would be bringing the two parties together, what a joke.

He should go take a cruise with the Donald to Somalia.

Greedy, why  don juan you never mention that 7 of the top 10 richest people in the house and senate are democrates, are they greedy to.
quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13066
Location: Connecticut
#8
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:06:36 PM

Watching Fox again eh Don???

DL.....Obama was never a "uniter" so that ship never even left port

In fact, I would have to say that IMHO, Obama has done the polar opposite to this country by virtue of HIM playing the race, gender, rich vs poor, us vs them cards to an extreme.

 

quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 22240
Location: Belize
#9
Posted: 3/5/2013 5:43:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lordspoint:

Watching Fox again eh Don???

DL.....Obama was never a "uniter" so that ship never even left port

In fact, I would have to say that IMHO, Obama has done the polar opposite to this country by virtue of HIM playing the race, gender, rich vs poor, us vs them cards to an extreme.

 




That's right.  GWB was the "uniter".  Remember when he said that?

It was during his first stolen election campaign.
quote
lordspoint send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13066
Location: Connecticut
#10
Posted: 3/5/2013 6:34:41 PM

Goose, I am not a fan of the Bush's.

But I stand by my comment on how divisive Obama is by his actions

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23655
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 3/6/2013 3:51:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lordspoint:

Watching Fox again eh Don???

DL.....Obama was never a "uniter" so that ship never even left port

In fact, I would have to say that IMHO, Obama has done the polar opposite to this country by virtue of HIM playing the race, gender, rich vs poor, us vs them cards to an extreme.

 


I believe I said even if he wanted to... never said he did...

I actually think that obama does not play the race card as well as he could... mainly because he understands privilege associated with being white vs more then discrimination and poverty being black paradigm...

I think the gender thing is more the attack by the GOP on womens issues...  I think agreeing with the woman consciousness out there and disagreeing in the more equal manner would give a neutral display on issues...

but to appear to be opposed to women on so many issues... I mean can you name an issue that the GOP and women stand together on?  

why not throw them a bone and shut them up?
just like real women

quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#12
Posted: 3/6/2013 12:00:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




That's right.  GWB was the "uniter".  Remember when he said that?

It was during his first stolen election campaign.

 

If you believe the election was "stolen" you are on the fringe of American politics.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23655
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 3/7/2013 4:00:23 AM
like birthers


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23655
Location: United States
#14
Posted: 3/9/2013 3:15:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:




That's right.  GWB was the "uniter".  Remember when he said that?

It was during his first stolen election campaign.

"uniter not a divider"



quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23655
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 3/14/2013 3:43:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rick3117:

I don't think I ever " loved the guy". He was rhe better of two evils, but was still evil. Considering I didn't vote for the guy and fought his nomination tooth and nail it is hard for me to remember ever loving him.
No chance he was the best candidate. He was damn near the worst.

If he was "the worst", why would the GOP insist on running the "the worst candidate"?


It was like they were going out of their way to lose the election  by knowingly running "the worst" possible candidate...


How was romney evil tho?
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23655
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 3/15/2013 2:15:27 AM
quote
TheGoldenGoose
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 22240
Location: Belize
#17
Posted: 3/15/2013 7:30:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:


If he was "the worst", why would the GOP insist on running the "the worst candidate"?


It was like they were going out of their way to lose the election  by knowingly running "the worst" possible candidate...


How was romney evil tho?





To tell a story like this
...

Romney: "The Chinese factory had barbed wire fences around the entire facility.  The barbed wire was not to keep workers in.  It was to keep other workers from coming in to try to earn money"





Can you imagine this dope Romney tried to spin this story about a communist work prison and actually expected people to believe his drivel???

C'MON PEOPLE


quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.