Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Politics] Topic: 3 Racially Motivated Attacks Citing “Justice For Trayvon”, National Media Silent
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#1
Posted: 4/24/2012 12:47:35 PM

Go figure. I mean, after watching all the media coverage of the Trayvon Martin shooting I thought the media was concerned about race relations? Apparently not.

The first attack was in Baltimore. The second was in Chicago. And now this one in Mobile, Alabama

No national coverage of this racial hate crime pattern in the media.

Apparently some victims are unworthy, and some hatred and violence is justified.

Is Obama going to say anything? Call at least one of the victims? Attempt to bring calm?

quote
D_Unit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
D_Unit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2642
Location: Texas
#2
Posted: 4/24/2012 1:03:43 PM
This country is sickening. Problem is, where else is there to go? South America maybe?
quote
AcerRubrum
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AcerRubrum
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2098
Location:
#3
Posted: 4/24/2012 1:07:23 PM
Australia - NZ
quote
No_Contest
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
No_Contest
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1221
Location: Mississippi
#4
Posted: 4/24/2012 1:56:26 PM
Huge difference is that zimmerman was at home chilling after committing this crime,while the state of florida attempted to sweep martins death under the rug. i bet soneone is in jail or being sought out to be arrested in those terrible crimes you mentioned above. i dont understand why yall refuse to see that huge difference.if zimmerman was jailed after commiting the crime,we would not be here discussing this matter today.
quote
No_Contest
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
No_Contest
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1221
Location: Mississippi
#5
Posted: 4/24/2012 2:06:38 PM
im in mississippi where recently a group of teenagers went what they called n word hunting,they ran over a defenseless black guy in there big f 250 ford truck after beating his arse. those white teenagers are now in jail,so there was no reason to march and or protest.s
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#6
Posted: 4/24/2012 2:16:14 PM
You tell'em No_Contest


quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#7
Posted: 4/24/2012 2:41:26 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by No_Contest:

Huge difference is that zimmerman was at home chilling after committing this crime,while the state of florida attempted to sweep martins death under the rug. i bet soneone is in jail or being sought out to be arrested in those terrible crimes you mentioned above. i dont understand why yall refuse to see that huge difference.if zimmerman was jailed after commiting the crime,we would not be here discussing this matter today.

Um, Zimmerman was questioned by police for six hours after the shooting. Then shortly there after, he had to go into hiding because of death threats.

Further, "the state of Florida" attempted to sweep nothing under the rug since the Gov appointed a special prosector in the Zimmerman case.

There are facts, and then there is what you said.

quote
glenndef62 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetDSI |
glenndef62
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 7507
Location: Massachusetts
#8
Posted: 4/24/2012 3:01:31 PM

IMO, this whole spectacle was exacerbated by the media to portray Zimmerman as a racist.

 

If Zimmerman stalked and without provocation killed Martin, then I hope justice prevails.

 

If Martin was casing the neighborhood, and attacked Zimmerman for being a watchman, then I hope justice prevails.

 

When it became evident that Zimmerman wasn’t white, he was re-classified as “white-Hispanic” faster than a “global warming” to “climate change” linguistical transformation.

 

Although our president is half white, I don’t remember the media referring to him as white-African.

 

IMO, too many people in the media slant the news to fit their world view agenda.

 

Guilty or innocent, nothing done to Zimmerman will unlynch a black man who was brutalized and killed for just being black during the Jim Crow South.

 

On the other hand, exonerating hoodlums to atone for “sins of the father” is, IMO a surefire path to prison for the exonerated.

 

This whole thing stinks.

quote
canovsp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
canovsp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4802
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 4/24/2012 3:11:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by No_Contest:

Huge difference is that zimmerman was at home chilling after committing this crime,while the state of florida attempted to sweep martins death under the rug. i bet soneone is in jail or being sought out to be arrested in those terrible crimes you mentioned above. i dont understand why yall refuse to see that huge difference.if zimmerman was jailed after commiting the crime,we would not be here discussing this matter today.

You are defending bad behavior by saying Zimmerman was home chilling. What does Zimmerman chilling have to do with racial attacks in Baltimore, Chicago, and Mobile?

If white people around the country started ganging up on black people should I defend them by pointing out the three incidents listed above?
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#10
Posted: 4/24/2012 3:47:21 PM
This is what No_Contest posted:

“Huge difference is that zimmerman was at home chilling after committing this crime,while the state of florida attempted to sweep martins death under the rug. i bet soneone is in jail or being sought out to be arrested in those terrible crimes you mentioned above. i dont understand why yall refuse to see that huge difference.if zimmerman was jailed after commiting the crime,we would not be here discussing this matter today.”

This is what 14daroad responed with:

Um, Zimmerman was questioned by police for six hours after the shooting. Then shortly there after, he had to go into hiding because of death threats.

Further, "the state of Florida" attempted to sweep nothing under the rug since the Gov appointed a special prosector in the Zimmerman case.

There are facts, and then there is what you said.



Look how friggin dumb the response was. It doesn’t even make sense.

It wasn’t until 10 days after the shooting when the story was public and it wasn’t mainstream until 18 days after the shooting and the death threats didn’t come till over 30 days after the shooting. Angela corey didn’t step in until a little less than a month later. After State attorney, Norman Wolfinger recused himself because of the controversy.

These are the facts and then there is what your deranged mind thought up.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#11
Posted: 4/24/2012 3:54:53 PM
I can't want to see 5 one sentence posts that wonder and puzzle the hell out of everyone that start with Derrr or Ummm.
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4120
Location: Greece
#12
Posted: 4/24/2012 4:25:35 PM

This is what No_Contest posted: 

i dont understand why yall refuse to see that huge difference.if zimmerman was jailed after commiting the crime,we would not be here discussing this matter today.

What crime did he surely commit?

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#13
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:01:15 PM
What crime did he surely commit?
==================================================

Derrr, Um, what he’s charged with.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4120
Location: Greece
#14
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:17:52 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

What crime did he surely commit?
==================================================

Derrr, Um, what he’s charged with.

Der, Um charged and convicted two different things ya? If he is aquitted then you can make the case that he never should have been charged.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#15
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:44:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Der, Um charged and convicted two different things ya? If he is aquitted then you can make the case that he never should have been charged.

I was mocking 14daroad with the Der and Um part. You asked what crime did he commit and I said what he was charged with. You can make that case with all people who were charged and then found innocent. That's what trials are for. The prosecution felt there was enough evidence and so does the judge.

If someone shot your father and claimed innocence. Would you take his word for it. Or would you want an investigation and trail to happen to find out the truth?
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4120
Location: Greece
#16
Posted: 4/24/2012 5:49:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by MoneySRH:

I was mocking 14daroad with the Der and Um part. You asked what crime did he commit and I said what he was charged with. You can make that case with all people who were charged and then found innocent. That's what trials are for. The prosecution felt there was enough evidence and so does the judge.

If someone shot your father and claimed innocence. Would you take his word for it. Or would you want an investigation and trail to happen to find out the truth?

My father doesn't swing his fists first then ask questions later. My father has never been caught with a burglary tool and womens jewelery. My father wouldn't pound a dudes head into the ground or sucker punch a dude.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#17
Posted: 4/24/2012 6:05:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

My father doesn't swing his fists first then ask questions later. My father has never been caught with a burglary tool and womens jewelery. My father wouldn't pound a dudes head into the ground or sucker punch a dude.

Let's say your father was in possession of drug paraphernalia, burglary tools, and women's jewelry and was shot and killed by an armed watchman and the only witness was the killer and he said it was self defense. Would you trust the word of your fathers killer. Or would you want an investigation and trail to happen to find out the truth?
quote
cashin
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cashin
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12514
Location:
#18
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:36:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Der, Um charged and convicted two different things ya? If he is aquitted then you can make the case that he never should have been charged.

No you can't - unless you want cops to start taking the word of everyone that shoots & kills anyone.

quote
djbrow
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 13511
Location: United States
#19
Posted: 4/24/2012 7:59:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Der, Um charged and convicted two different things ya? If he is aquitted then you can make the case that he never should have been charged.

Someone with law enforcement background would never make this statement.

quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#20
Posted: 4/25/2012 8:36:10 AM

Look how friggin dumb the response was. It doesn’t even make sense.

===============

It "doesn't make sense" because you're not that bright and easily misled.

It wasn’t until 10 days after the shooting when the story was public and it wasn’t mainstream until 18 days after the shooting and the death threats didn’t come till over 30 days after the shooting

==================

Er, the bounty on Zimmerman came on March 24. Which of course is not "30 days" after the shooting.

Angela corey didn’t step in until a little less than a month later. After State attorney, Norman Wolfinger recused himself because of the controversy

================

And then what? See stupid, the silly allegations was the State of Florida attempted to cover this up. You understand nothing you posted even addresses that, pothead?

These are the facts and then there is what your deranged mind thought up.

================

Everything I posted was factually correct.

You're the incoherent one.

Duh.

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7766
Location: Texas
#21
Posted: 4/25/2012 10:21:27 AM
14daroad said,

Um, Zimmerman was questioned by police for six hours after the shooting. Then shortly there after, he had to go into hiding because of death threats.

Further, "the state of Florida" attempted to sweep nothing under the rug since the Gov appointed a special prosector in the Zimmerman case.

There are facts, and then there is what you said.

Then he said,

It "doesn't make sense" because you're not that bright and easily misled.

Er, the bounty on Zimmerman came on March 24. Which of course is not "30 days" after the shooting.

And then what? See stupid, the silly allegations was the State of Florida attempted to cover this up. You understand nothing you posted even addresses that, pothead?

Everything I posted was factually correct.

You're the incoherent one.

Duh.

================================================

Again, look how friggin dumb the response was. It doesn’t even make sense Again.

I posted

It wasn’t until 10 days after the shooting when the story was public and it wasn’t mainstream until 18 days after the shooting and the death threats didn’t come till over 30 days after the shooting. Angela corey didn’t step in until a little less than a month later. After State attorney, Norman Wolfinger recused himself because of the controversy.

And here’s my second intelligent response to your home schooled one.

The shooting was feb 26 and the death threats were march 24. Wow I was so off on the 30 days part. The allegations were the police officers, the police chief, State Attorney Norman Wolfinger and the parents of Zimmerman attempted a cover up. Then the chief and the state attorney stepped down after the allegations of corruption came out. Then Florida Governor Rick Scott announced that because of the controversy of corruption, he was appointing Angela Corey to be Special Prosecutor to clean up the mess.

Again, these are the facts and then there is what your deranged inbred home schooled mind thought up.
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8707
Location:
#22
Posted: 4/25/2012 10:31:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by No_Contest:

Huge difference is that zimmerman was at home chilling after committing this crime,while the state of florida attempted to sweep martins death under the rug. i bet soneone is in jail or being sought out to be arrested in those terrible crimes you mentioned above. i dont understand why yall refuse to see that huge difference.if zimmerman was jailed after commiting the crime,we would not be here discussing this matter today.


That's an awful lot of supposition. And usually when you assume.......


How about: one case was at the very most a disputed case of self defense, while the others were clearly racially motivated gang attacks. I'd say the blacks in the latter three cases should be spayed or neutered. Pretty much no reason for a trial in those cases. Zimmerman will have his day in court.
quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#23
Posted: 4/25/2012 10:54:47 AM

Another one

Reverse Trayvon Martin shooting in Phoenix

 

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/04/no_charges_over_reverse_trayvon_martin_shooting_in_phoenix_area.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

 

 

quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#24
Posted: 4/25/2012 11:05:17 AM

Again, look how friggin dumb the response was. It doesn’t even make sense Again.

===============

That's because you can't read, pothead.

And here’s my second intelligent response to your home schooled one.

=============

"Intelligent" to a high school educated stoner, perhaps.


 Wow I was so off on the 30 days part

================

No kidding. I'm really shocked you're wrong yet again on the facts.

The allegations were the police officers, the police chief, State Attorney Norman Wolfinger and the parents of Zimmerman attempted a cover up.

===================

Except I responed to this allegation: ",while the state of florida attempted to sweep martins death under the rug"

Learn to read.


 

quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#25
Posted: 4/25/2012 11:07:16 AM

Again, these are the facts

You mean like "and the death threats didn’t come till over 30 days "

A "fact" like that?

 

Only a complete pot head would say "again" about his "facts" after posting "Wow I was so off on the 30 days part"

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.