Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Obama as a Boy Ate Dog Meat........watch out BO
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#26
Posted: 4/18/2012 11:49:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by djbrow:

Interesting.

So Obama can be criticized for being fed dog as a boy.

How about when a top compaign contributor (Romney has a choice who contributes) killed and cooked a dog for fun.

Ooops.



ah so mike vick as a dog killer is worse because unlike the Romney guy he didnt eat it...
 
Or is eating it worse?
quote
depeche2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
depeche2
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67006
Location: Illinois
#27
Posted: 4/18/2012 11:59:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:



ah so mike vick as a dog killer is worse because unlike the Romney guy he didnt eat it...
 
Or is eating it worse?


Depends on the situation of the eater.  A 50 year old in the U.S. in 2012?  That's a sick darn.  A 6 year old in 1968 in Indonesia?  That can be any child.
quote
depeche2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
depeche2
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67006
Location: Illinois
#28
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:01:43 AM
But we know Republicans are incapable of critical thinking and differentiation.

Eating dog = bad.  Person who eat dog = bad.  Obama boy ate dog = Obama is bad.
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:10:34 AM
Now those midwestern people that cling to their guns and religion...ll have to cling to their puppies too! 
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#30
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:20:05 AM
Hitler finds out Obama ate his dog [Adolf played by David Axlerod]
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#31
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:24:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

sarasotaSpin...

You proudly dine on racoon, armadillo, skunk and other misc road kill and we dont judge... your posts and threads tell us everything we need to know



I take back my fast food comment... obvious the roadkill you dine on was not fast enough
quote
cashin
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cashin
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 12514
Location:
#32
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:37:06 AM
When it gets down to this kinda stuff, you know the 'pubbies are not only scared of losing, but desperate 
quote
depeche2 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
depeche2
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 67006
Location: Illinois
#33
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:42:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by cashin:

When it gets down to this kinda stuff, you know the 'pubbies are not only scared of losing, but desperate 


Yeah, when they're reaching back to slam 6 year old Obama you know they got problems.  What's next, he battered his mother while in her uterus?
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#34
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:45:36 AM
If Obama isn't voted out of office... we all will be eating dogs ...
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8707
Location:
#35
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:46:30 AM
You guys are losing it. Attacking Romney for letting his dog do something that dogs love to do.........but hands off hussein for lunching on his pet dog.


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#36
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:50:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by esplanade:

You guys are losing it. Attacking Romney for letting his dog do something that dogs love to do.........but hands off hussein for lunching on his pet dog.





Covers knows the irony
quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8707
Location:
#37
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:51:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by djbrow:

I think you mean Bill Maher? I

And please link where Bill Maher got drunk with some friends, killed a dog, cleaned out its guts, and placed it on a bbq?



You got me on the name, but the analogy (which was a direct reference to your previous comment)sailed over your head like a Randy Johnson fastball.

It would be nice if even once obama held himself and cohorts to the standard he wants from others. Is he the biggest slacker and hypocrite in presidential history?


quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#38
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:53:22 AM

George Stephanopoulos:   Mr.President some people would like to know what does dog taste like ?

 BaracK Obama:  Ah, ah, George it taste like chicken ! 

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#39
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:56:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by esplanade:



You got me on the name, but the analogy (which was a direct reference to your previous comment)sailed over your head like a Randy Johnson fastball.

It would be nice if even once obama held himself and cohorts to the standard he wants from others. Is he the biggest slacker and hypocrite in presidential history?





You analogies have as many holes in them as your "swiss cheese roulette/partial hedge bet"
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#40
Posted: 4/19/2012 1:04:45 AM

George Stephanopoulos: One final question Mr.President ...

Obama : Ok ..last one..

George Stephanopoulos:  Did you really eat dog meat ?

[Obama gives a Clintonesque reply]

Obama: I'll tell you the truth George... I chewed the dog, but I didn’t swallow...

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#41
Posted: 4/19/2012 1:20:34 AM
I heard you swallowed
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#42
Posted: 4/19/2012 1:32:57 AM

Stephanopoulos:   Plesae Mr.President one follow-up ...

Obama : Sure.. George go ahead..

Stephanopoulos:  [in an attempt to save Obama]  We all know you were almost 11 years old when you left Indonesia and your trans-sexual nanny Evie [ Evie's picture shown on the TV screen at this time  ] Can you say, that you haven't eaten dog meat since you left Jakarta ?

 Obama : ah,er ah, No I haven't ...In fact when people go to vote in November ..they should think about all the puppies ..I have saved or created by not eating their parents...

George Stephanopoulos:  Well said Mr.President ...and thank you for being with us today ...

quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7764
Location: Texas
#43
Posted: 4/19/2012 1:52:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by depeche2:



Yeah, when they're reaching back to slam 6 year old Obama you know they got problems.  What's next, he battered his mother while in her uterus?


Washington, Jefferson, Grant, Wilson, Coolidge, Roosevelt, and Lincoln are turning in their graves right now at the stupidity of the Republican Party.  Derrr the president ate dog when he was six derrr.

I’m a Ron Paul supporter and a green party libertarian but when I read garbage like this, it makes me turn into an Obama supporter because I just hate the Republican party of today. I’d rather be a Communist than align myself with Republicans because of garbage like this.
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#44
Posted: 4/19/2012 1:59:07 AM

When he was 6 ?...

Where does it say he was only 6 yrs.old ?

Obama was 6 years old when he went to Indonesia,but near 11 years of age when he left ... you could taste a lot of different breds in 5 years ..

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23571
Location: United States
#45
Posted: 4/19/2012 2:04:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by depeche2:

But we know Republicans are incapable of critical thinking and differentiation.

Eating dog = bad.  Person who eat dog = bad.  Obama boy ate dog = Obama is bad.


+1
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21589
Location: United States
#46
Posted: 4/19/2012 2:18:03 AM

Let's see ...as a youte Obama chased water buffalo,ate dog meat, had a trans-sexual nanny and throws a baseball like a girly-man ..now that explains a lot ..he's American as GermanShepherd Pie ..............

quote
FrontRowCenter send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
FrontRowCenter
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 6467
Location: Florida
#47
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:38:34 AM

Whoa, wait a minute. Sure, President Obama was a child when he ate dog. But he wasn’t a child when he wrote his memoir in which he discusses eating dog without any evident moral revulsion against it. In fact, he writes of it nostalgically, as if it was a cultural experience he was proud to relate. And President Obama was even less of a child when he read the audio version of his memoir in which there isn’t any hint that he has a problem with eating dog. If you think eating dog is morally wrong, then President Obama is not on your side and he doesn’t get a pass because he was a child when he ate Fido. That’s not to say you should think it is morally wrong, though you should find it at least gastronomically disgusting.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/19/thedc-morning-sorry-prez-obama-doesnt-get-dog-eating-pass-because-he-was-a-child/

 

Enough of Dog Gate, back to the issues.  High Gas prices, out of control spending, 16 trillion in debt, Obamacare, etc, etc, etc....

quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8707
Location:
#48
Posted: 4/19/2012 11:49:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrontRowCenter:

Whoa, wait a minute. Sure, President Obama was a child when he ate dog. But he wasn’t a child when he wrote his memoir in which he discusses eating dog without any evident moral revulsion against it. In fact, he writes of it nostalgically, as if it was a cultural experience he was proud to relate. And President Obama was even less of a child when he read the audio version of his memoir in which there isn’t any hint that he has a problem with eating dog. If you think eating dog is morally wrong, then President Obama is not on your side and he doesn’t get a pass because he was a child when he ate Fido. That’s not to say you should think it is morally wrong, though you should find it at least gastronomically disgusting.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/19/thedc-morning-sorry-prez-obama-doesnt-get-dog-eating-pass-because-he-was-a-child/

 

Enough of Dog Gate, back to the issues.  High Gas prices, out of control spending, 16 trillion in debt, Obamacare, etc, etc, etc....




quote
OakleyDoak
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
OakleyDoak
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 1092
Location: Ohio
#49
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:15:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MoneySRH:



Washington, Jefferson, Grant, Wilson, Coolidge, Roosevelt, and Lincoln are turning in their graves right now at the stupidity of the Republican Party.  Derrr the president ate dog when he was six derrr.

I’m a Ron Paul supporter and a green party libertarian but when I read garbage like this, it makes me turn into an Obama supporter because I just hate the Republican party of today. I’d rather be a Communist than align myself with Republicans because of garbage like this.
Right !
As if liberal Democrats make themselves immune from making outrageous comments or over-the-top attempts of dot-connecting.
quote
MoneySRH
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MoneySRH
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7764
Location: Texas
#50
Posted: 4/19/2012 12:56:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by OakleyDoak:

Right !
As if liberal Democrats make themselves immune from making outrageous comments or over-the-top attempts of dot-connecting.
I never said Democrats don't do crazy garbage as well but I will say if the Democrats and Republicans have a crazy off. Republicans would win the crazy trophy easily.
quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.