Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Suit: NASA specialist axed over intelligent design
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#26
Posted: 3/14/2012 2:36:11 AM


Covers knows

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#27
Posted: 3/14/2012 2:36:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tampa85:

You can't win arguments with people like bowlits, they throw reason and logic out the window and your left with fantasy 



quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#28
Posted: 3/14/2012 2:45:52 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by tampa85:

You can't win arguments with people like bowlits, they throw reason and logic out the window and your left with fantasy 

That sounds pretty stupid because reason and logic point to everything being too complex NOT to have had a higher power involved.

Which makes DL36 out to be just another worthless sheep that gives handjobs out even when unwarrented.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#29
Posted: 3/14/2012 2:52:55 AM

Animal Instinct is one element of nature that points to the influence of a higher power.

Many peoples unexplained personal experiences points to the influence of a higher power.

I will concede that DL36's circle jerks and male bonding attempts point to nothing except that garbage getting really old.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#30
Posted: 3/14/2012 10:35:45 PM
you try to do everything but engaging in a civil dialog...

lets try this again..

from your perspective, how old is the earth?

And how long has man been on the earth? From the very beginning right?

I am not interested in what people think... I am not interested in what you are clueless about... simply asking you about your perspective

Now can we all just keep it civil and debate the subject matter.
Peace man
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#31
Posted: 3/15/2012 4:28:01 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:

you try to do everything but engaging in a civil dialog...

lets try this again..

from your perspective, how old is the earth?

And how long has man been on the earth? From the very beginning right?

I am not interested in what people think... I am not interested in what you are clueless about... simply asking you about your perspective

Now can we all just keep it civil and debate the subject matter.
Peace man

Look man, I already told you that I don't have an exact idea how old the earth is and I don't fuckin care. I believe some scientists believe it is somewhere around 6-6.5 million years old.

NO I do not believe man has been on the earth from the beginning. Why would you try to put words in my mouth and why is it so important that I care how old the earth is. Why do you have to act like a douchebag in almost every thread?

You call for civility yet use that type of language and that isn't genuine. You are an immature troll DL, and I wish you would take some time to think about changing your tired, old, childish way of posting on here.

Obviously, I'm not the only one pleading with you on this.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#32
Posted: 3/15/2012 4:45:23 AM
The Irony is that I never tried to put words in your mouth... only asked that you give your perspective...  yet you accuse me of something I never said...


So if you do not believe that man has been on the earth since the beginning then how did man come to be on earth?


"douchebag, immature, troll, tired, old, childish"


Once again anything but discussing issues in a civil and intelligent manner...  spare us the drama and simply answer the questions

Why is that so hard for you to do?
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#33
Posted: 3/15/2012 1:24:25 PM

Originally Posted by dl36:

And how long has man been on the earth? From the very beginning right?

Some would say that qualifies as trying to put words in my mouth.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#34
Posted: 3/15/2012 1:28:54 PM

So if you do not believe that man has been on the earth since the beginning then how did man come to be on earth?

Who cares? Its like the chicken or the egg argument. The only scientific way we know to create humans requires a man and a woman to be involved.

Its obvious that the first real Man or Woman were created in a different manner than all of the rest that followed.

Again. Why does it matter at what time man arrived on the earth to believe in creation by a higher power?


quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#35
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:35:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Originally Posted by dl36:

And how long has man been on the earth? From the very beginning right?

Some would say that qualifies as trying to put words in my mouth.



how?   simply asking questions about your perspective?

If anything I am asking you actually say something other then talking points... and some how you struggle with that
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#36
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:40:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

So if you do not believe that man has been on the earth since the beginning then how did man come to be on earth?

Who cares? Its like the chicken or the egg argument. The only scientific way we know to create humans requires a man and a woman to be involved.

Its obvious that the first real Man or Woman were created in a different manner than all of the rest that followed.

Again. Why does it matter at what time man arrived on the earth to believe in creation by a higher power?




how is this a chicken and egg argument?    There is no argument... I am simply asking you your perspective...  I never debated anything because you refuse to simply to answer the questions and give your perspective so we could even have a civil discussion...

You just freak out on another tangent making painfully obvious false accusations... Anything other then simply answering the questions... What are you afraid of?
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#37
Posted: 3/16/2012 1:21:49 PM

Every time I give an answer you wrongfully label it as talking points.

You make it impossible to have a debate with because everything you don't agree with you see as 'talking points'

Please see post 34 that is full of debate material.

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#38
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:59:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Every time I give an answer you wrongfully label it as talking points.

You make it impossible to have a debate with because everything you don't agree with you see as 'talking points'

Please see post 34 that is full of debate material.

IPC

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#39
Posted: 3/17/2012 7:32:44 AM
ICPC
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#40
Posted: 3/17/2012 1:12:13 PM

IPC= I PREDICT CRICKETS

ICPC= I CORRECTLY PREDICTED CRICKETS

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#41
Posted: 3/17/2012 10:27:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Every time I give an answer you wrongfully label it as talking points.

You make it impossible to have a debate with because everything you don't agree with you see as 'talking points'

Please see post 34 that is full of debate material.

And yet you blame me. DL its you that is to blame. You are completely lost in a debate if you cant use your male bonding/circle jerking skills.

 

quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#42
Posted: 3/18/2012 9:28:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:

you try to do everything but engaging in a civil dialog...

lets try this again..

from your perspective, how old is the earth?

And how long has man been on the earth? From the very beginning right?

I am not interested in what people think... I am not interested in what you are clueless about... simply asking you about your perspective

Now can we all just keep it civil and debate the subject matter.
Peace man

I don't believe man has been in existence from the beginning. Big friggin deal.

Where did you go? Coward!

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#43
Posted: 3/18/2012 9:30:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tampa85:

You can't win arguments with people like bowlits, they throw reason and logic out the window and your left with fantasy 


+1
see above posts
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#44
Posted: 3/18/2012 9:38:59 PM

who is bowlits? I have no idea who that is. Tampa85 is a newb and here you are trying to circle jerk/male bond with him.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#45
Posted: 3/19/2012 2:30:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tampa85:

You can't win arguments with people like bowlits, they throw reason and logic out the window and your left with fantasy 


+2
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#46
Posted: 3/19/2012 2:36:43 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:



+2

The player is operating the scoreboard. Not fair.

Just like a politician to referee him/herself.

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#47
Posted: 3/19/2012 2:38:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

so your perspective is that you are clueless...

I can agree with that


+1
quote
bowlslit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bowlslit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 4094
Location: Greece
#48
Posted: 3/19/2012 8:38:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bowlslit:

Look man, I already told you that I don't have an exact idea how old the earth is and I don't fuckin care. I believe some scientists believe it is somewhere around 6-6.5 million years old.

NO I do not believe man has been on the earth from the beginning. Why would you try to put words in my mouth and why is it so important that I care how old the earth is. Why do you have to act like a douchebag in almost every thread?

You call for civility yet use that type of language and that isn't genuine. You are an immature troll DL, and I wish you would take some time to think about changing your tired, old, childish way of posting on here.

Obviously, I'm not the only one pleading with you on this.

What are you looking for that you say I haven't answered?

I have answered what you ask. Baffoon, you don't get to give yourself points. That is corruption at its finest.

quit acting like a douche bag!

quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#49
Posted: 3/19/2012 8:44:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

Your black and white believe or not believe perspective is interesting.

So when you you believe in creationism, from your perspective, how old is the earth?

And how long has man been on the earth? From the very beginning right?



You have yet to answer how old the earth is from your perspective

I also asked you if man was there since the beginning and I think you said no... hard to decipher with all of the insults, distractions and misc BS...

So the follow up question would be then how did man then appear on earth if he was not there from the beginning

So either answer the question or STFU...

But save me the extra blah blah blah... just answer the question... basically put up or shut up
quote
dl36 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#50
Posted: 3/19/2012 8:44:33 PM
bowslit          ...0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Put-up or STFU ...

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.