Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 10 of 13 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
Author: [Politics] Topic: Democrats ARE bailing on Obama ..................
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#226
Posted: 2/11/2012 10:57:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:


Do I have you stumped?



quote
esplanade send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
esplanade
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 8672
Location:
#227
Posted: 2/11/2012 11:19:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

wrong thread...

you post your crap on here because you got owned on your own thread...

Some old espalande...  this is what he does whenever his frail ego has been bruised...

Covers knows





Wrong thread?? You were/are so boring in the other thread
that it's pointless to respond to you.

So again absolutely crushed 53-47

And you're still insisting that you wouldn't lay -300 on getting 30 numbers on the roulette wheel.

You are unwittingly hilarious.


quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21337
Location: United States
#228
Posted: 2/11/2012 11:45:47 PM

Wrong thread Esplanade ........but I see it was ok for dl36 to do the same thing to you earlier today .

Posted: 2/11/2012 3:13:44 AM

QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36

speaking of getting owned

-274 on a partial hedge.... good value?


stick to your roulette strategy of picking 25 of the 38 possibilities....  great value there

                               *****************

Esplanade you should listen to the self-appointed Sheriff of Covers.com ..or

He may draw attention to what you say and get you boxed like he did Kroger ...

quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#229
Posted: 2/12/2012 1:24:48 AM
its funny to watch you guys scramble and try so hard to bail each other out cause you got embarrassed...

now back to the discussion....
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#230
Posted: 2/12/2012 1:25:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:



You are too caught up in your defensiveness with your emotional attachment to fox news so you miss the point here...

the "liberal media" angle formulated in the reagan years was pure gold... basically CNN, ABC, CBS and all of the major networks were characterized as having a liberal spin...  all we had to do was sit back and reap the benefits...

But what foxnews did was "capitalistic journalism" in that they presented a spin and bias that people were willing to pay for...  and while they banked, what they did was forfeit the advantage that we once had with the "liberal media"... and stewart/colbert/snl and basically any comedian could cash in on mock the absurdity that is this foxnews creation...

Foxnews created a "conservative media" and msnbc is the opposite liberal media and cnn and all the major networks that were once the "liberal media" appears to be the center to the news watcher that is not emotionally attached to either extremist network...

Cant you see that in the self-indulgence of wanting to hear news with and spin that preaches to the choir that conservatives forfeited their information advantaged that they once held?

That is what I call poor strategy to give up such an advantageous position...

do you disagree?


canosvp, do I have you stumped?
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21337
Location: United States
#231
Posted: 2/12/2012 1:45:57 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:

its funny to watch you guys scramble and try so hard to bail each other out cause you got embarrassed...

now back to the discussion....

Here's 70% of your discussion in this thread  ---> 16 solo comment posts over the last 32 days ...ROLF

quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#232
Posted: 2/12/2012 2:02:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

its funny to watch you guys scramble and try so hard to bail each other out cause you got embarrassed...

now back to the discussion....


+1
quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21337
Location: United States
#233
Posted: 2/12/2012 2:30:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Here's 70% of your discussion in this thread  ---> 16 solo comment posts over the last 32 days ...ROLF

+16

quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#234
Posted: 2/12/2012 3:11:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

I have NEVER created an alias...this is a fasle and malicious charge....

and falls under slander/libel in the Covers Manifesto  ..

I chalenge you to show proof of this calumny against me ...I'll wait for your validation of your claim against me ....




quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#235
Posted: 2/12/2012 3:12:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Canovsp,you are getting a pro bono verbal massage ,,, meant to provide a sensual stimulation.....



quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#236
Posted: 2/12/2012 3:12:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

There is no doubt he has bumped this 16 x's thread starting last year on 12 /07/2011 pretending to want to discuss a issue and again on 12/11   12/16   12/21   12/23  12/28...1/04/2012  1/06   1/07 1/08  1/10   1/13   1/18/   1/19   1/23   all because he say's you were trying to do a "bail  out "... and to prove you wrong thatone commented on the topic of the thread....

If you really feel there is any other reason, that he would bump a thread for 48 days and not try to have it come to a conclusion by commenting with  and one liners  ..you are sadly mistaken ..



stalker
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#237
Posted: 2/12/2012 3:17:25 AM
canosvp,  perhaps we can start up our discussion again about republican strategy or lack there of towards the key demographic of dem/indy voters in 2012....

quote
SarasotaSlim send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 21337
Location: United States
#238
Posted: 2/12/2012 6:41:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by dl36:



stalker

 

Dl36 ..I can't be stalking you iin my own thread..........you are the one who is intentionally putting yourself in close proximity to me ...fool.

quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#239
Posted: 2/13/2012 6:37:59 PM
this is not about only this thread...  it about your creepy behavior

stalker is how you catalog/monitor all of my posts...

stalker is how you have all my threads booked marked for when you lose it again, create an alias and go on a "bumptantrum"

Cover knows it you
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#240
Posted: 2/18/2012 11:18:50 PM
canosvp....

I am thinking that perhaps your discussion with me got distracted with the desperate attempts to side track discussion as seen on this page...

I am asking you again what you think about my idea of poor strategy or lack there of in getting Dems and independents to bail...

or at least the loss of the "liberal media" card that gave conservatives an perceptual advantage for many years....
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#241
Posted: 2/19/2012 10:33:25 PM
do I have you stumped?
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#242
Posted: 2/20/2012 9:44:30 PM
quote
canovsp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
canovsp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4664
Location: United States
#243
Posted: 2/20/2012 9:49:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

canosvp....

I am thinking that perhaps your discussion with me got distracted with the desperate attempts to side track discussion as seen on this page...

I am asking you again what you think about my idea of poor strategy or lack there of in getting Dems and independents to bail...

or at least the loss of the "liberal media" card that gave conservatives an perceptual advantage for many years....

I thought I answered the question in an earlier post. I can't remember what post it was because we are up to #243. Start a new thread. This one is too long.
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#244
Posted: 2/21/2012 3:55:40 AM
I think this thread is fine because we can look back at past posts...

I would hate to have to keep posting links to this thread to have a discussion...  I have no problem helping you make sense of it as our actual discussion is only a few pages...

Ok.... you did not actually comment on it...

I asked: 

"Are we in agreement that for the last 3+ year the GOP/tea party "strategy" or lack there of has been to simply preach to the choir and not try to get dems and independents to bail?"

and you said "you could say that" #203...  but then went on about obama's record over the last 3+ years but did not acknowledge the lack of a strategy in getting dems and independents to bail...

then I believe I stumped you in post #214 were you assume that I come from an MSNBC perspective when I was a 2x GW voter and your talking points to frame me as a die-hard liberal could not work...

Then I am pretty sure that I stumped you when I asked you to comment on the forfeiture of the long standing conservative perceptual advantage of the "liberal media" forged in the reagan years...

Thats when you cut and ran...

 

quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#245
Posted: 2/22/2012 9:28:01 PM
quote
canovsp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
canovsp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4664
Location: United States
#246
Posted: 2/23/2012 12:14:48 AM
I know I answered this in a previous post. It may not have been the answer you were looking for but I'll answer the question again:

"Are we in agreement that for the last 3+ year the GOP/tea party "strategy" or lack there of has been to simply preach to the choir and not try to get dems and independents to bail?"

I said "you could say that" because as of right now I do not believe the guns have been brought out. 

There are four candidates right now vying for the nomination. I believe I also said that once the nominee has been chosen that will bring the attacks solely on Obama. When that happens Republican strategists will try to appeal to Independents and conservative Democrats to jump on board. They will do that by attacking Obama's record. 

The reason I said start another thread is because I know I answered that but I don't feel like looking through 200+ posts to find it.

I started typing everything before this line and if I go back to read post #214 I will lose what I have typed so far. You say I accused you of having an MSNBC perspective?I will go back and read it.

"Then I am pretty sure that I stumped you when I asked you to comment on the forfeiture of the long standing conservative perceptual advantage of the "liberal media" forged in the reagan years..". 

You stumped me with the above because I don't know if that is a question or a statement.

And finally...
I didn't cut and run. With a thread this old and long I don't realize it has been re-activated. 
quote
canovsp
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
canovsp
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 4664
Location: United States
#247
Posted: 2/23/2012 12:20:58 AM
I read post 214.
I would have to read post 213 to know what I meant.
And to understand post 213 I would have to read post 212.
And so on and so on...
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#248
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:01:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by canovsp:

I know I answered this in a previous post. It may not have been the answer you were looking for but I'll answer the question again:

"Are we in agreement that for the last 3+ year the GOP/tea party "strategy" or lack there of has been to simply preach to the choir and not try to get dems and independents to bail?"

I said "you could say that" because as of right now I do not believe the guns have been brought out. 

There are four candidates right now vying for the nomination. I believe I also said that once the nominee has been chosen that will bring the attacks solely on Obama. When that happens Republican strategists will try to appeal to Independents and conservative Democrats to jump on board. They will do that by attacking Obama's record. 

The reason I said start another thread is because I know I answered that but I don't feel like looking through 200+ posts to find it.

I started typing everything before this line and if I go back to read post #214 I will lose what I have typed so far. You say I accused you of having an MSNBC perspective?I will go back and read it.

"Then I am pretty sure that I stumped you when I asked you to comment on the forfeiture of the long standing conservative perceptual advantage of the "liberal media" forged in the reagan years..". 

You stumped me with the above because I don't know if that is a question or a statement.

And finally...
I didn't cut and run. With a thread this old and long I don't realize it has been re-activated. 


Thank you for answering me back... dont worry about getting up to speed, I will help you and plus if you want to change your mind on things you posted earlier I wont hold it against you like it is a court of law... but seriously it is not 200+ posts as it is only the lasts pages  minuses the "hoopla"...

lets keep it simple, I will start by answering back on your first point...

as I said before thinking that the last 3+ years does not matter and they can bring out the big guns later is exactly what I am defining as poor strategy or lack there of...

If you think that obama's record over the years counts, I also think that the the GOP/tea party doing basically nothing to get Dem/Independents to bail counts also...

answer this first before I move on to liberal media point...
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#249
Posted: 2/27/2012 6:28:01 AM
quote
dl36
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
dl36
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 23542
Location: United States
#250
Posted: 3/2/2012 2:51:31 AM
quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 10 of 13 «  8 9 10 11 12   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.