|Continuing on the trend with LBs being the backbone of your D.
Posted: 8/13/2012 11:50:26 PM
11. Stephen Tulloch - I think last season was merely settling into a new team. Hoping for more and I'm sure he'll provide!
12. Desmond Bishop - A lot of people would have him ranked in their top 5 this season but I'm not really sold on him yet. Someone tell me I'm wrong.
13. Navorro Bowman - Only putting him here because he seems to compliment Willis well. There is upside...but I won't risk his upside for some other player already proven.
14. Paul Posluszny - Like Tulloch - new team so had a downer but hoping for better days.
15. Brian Cushing - I'd like to rank him a lot higher, especially for a player that loves getting to the QB. I really want him to be my second IDP player. Again, someone tell me he should be a top 10 pick...
16. Chad Greenway - Expect another 100+ tackle season but can't as for much more than just tackles.
17. Conor McCarthy - He does have top 10 upside but I would not draft him without a full season under his belt. He was heading for 130+ tackles last season had he started, so to get him around here would be nice.
18. James Harrison - I don't know why I rank him this low but is is one of the very few players that could give 100 tackles / 10 sack potential...It's a risk v reward pick if drafting him earlier.
19. Demarcus Ware - As per above but only difference is that lack of tackles he makes up with big sacking potential (would have been elite 3 seasons ago but I can't see him replicating another 80 tackle season).
20. Jerod Mayo - Easily top 5 pick if Pats use him properly, put him in his usual MLB spot instead of OLB...but I suppose he could be worth the investment here.