NRL Week 1

Forum: Rugby Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Rugby] Topic: NRL Week 1
snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:43:40 PM

2011 NRL YTD 129-114 -11.00 units

2012 NRL YTD 1-1 +0.80 units

Well people the NRL season is here and have been hanging out for months for this. Lucky have had the BBL and international cricket to get me through. Love the start this year on a thursday and what a grudge match it should be. Last year my plays where for 5 units regular play and 10 units on plays i loved a lot. This year have reduced to 1 unit and 2 unit plays. 1 unit is now $100.

Will be using bet365 lines all season, so there may be some different to the Aussie and NZ lines given.

Picks:

Saints +4.0 1 unit @ $1.90

Well have a lot of love tonight for the saints. They still have the core of the back line and with Kyle at the back shouldnt lose to much. They faded big time towards the end of last year, but have had a good long break and a new coach at the helm looked for them to come out firing. The knights have a new look backline and entire team really but i just not sold that they will come out and gel from round 1. Saints looked good in charity shield and love them to get the ATS win tonight and even get the SU win. I think this should be one hell of a kick off to the new season and a great grudge match and slog feast.

Not going to make a play on the total tonight as feel should be an unders game but both teams have a lot of explosive players and could easily go over the 36.5 points.

Thoughts and questions welcome boys

BOL

norseman67 PM norseman67
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7428
Australia
 
norseman67
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:46:40 PM
Even I haven't thought of looking at the total for tonight. But I will tonight as a tool of "research"
snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/29/2012 9:54:16 PM

Yea im thinking the under could be worth a shot but really not feeling the play tonight. But being the degen gambler that i am more than likely will have a play later on.

UnderandOver PM UnderandOver
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 771
New Zealand
 
UnderandOver
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:15:17 AM
On the other side, but this was a tough game to call. I've found home team situational bets have been doing well. If the Saints were at home, I would have gone the other way.

Saints don't look overly happy at the moment but good luck man. All the best.
HeadOverHeart PM HeadOverHeart
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21389
Michigan
 
HeadOverHeart
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:29:51 AM
Luckylunchbox PM Luckylunchbox
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5943
Australia
 
Luckylunchbox
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:49:23 AM
Love saints play 
Got any thoughts on the Souths / Roosters? 
phatmaori PM phatmaori
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2749
New Zealand
 
phatmaori
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:54:21 AM
As long as the Knights win I'll be happy so your Dragons can lose by 2 or something 

I agree with the comments above, Knights at home with a new coach I think take it
HeadOverHeart PM HeadOverHeart
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 21389
Michigan
 
HeadOverHeart
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 12:57:18 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Luckylunchbox:

Love saints play 
Got any thoughts on the Souths / Roosters? 


Big Roosters fan here.

Need a little more looking into it before I plunge into it but this is Souths game to lose.  They look a little uneven ay the moment in camp but if they pull it together should handle the Chooks.

Late game of the round so plenty of time left. 
snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:02:54 AM

Underandover

HOH

Phatty

norseman

Luckylunchbox

Well on the topic of my chookies, think they have a good chance to get up and get the win but as said above still plenty of time to make that play and think it over.

LOVE THE SAINTS TONIGHT

Luckylunchbox PM Luckylunchbox
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5943
Australia
 
Luckylunchbox
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:04:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HeadOverHeart:



Big Roosters fan here.

Need a little more looking into it before I plunge into it but this is Souths game to lose.  They look a little uneven ay the moment in camp but if they pull it together should handle the Chooks.

Late game of the round so plenty of time left. 

Agreed about time but my tipping comp closes tonight and was worried about that game, Don't ask me why i buy into tipping comps it's a problem 
snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:08:42 AM
Chookies mate take them and they wont let u down
Luckylunchbox PM Luckylunchbox
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 5943
Australia
 
Luckylunchbox
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:13:56 AM
Love the confidence, You've sold me Bondi boys it is 
snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:22:38 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Luckylunchbox:

Love the confidence, You've sold me Bondi boys it is 

BOL to us both then

norseman67 PM norseman67
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7428
Australia
 
norseman67
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:35:42 AM
Newcastle is about to get whacked with some good rain here in about an hour or so. 

on the under......for research purposes only.
Breadman7 PM Breadman7
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 944
Australia
 
Breadman7
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:38:53 AM

Under as well for me but just a lean.

 

Breadman7 PM Breadman7
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 944
Australia
 
Breadman7
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:39:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by snake2710:

2011 NRL YTD 129-114 -11.00 units

2012 NRL YTD 1-1 +0.80 units

Well people the NRL season is here and have been hanging out for months for this. Lucky have had the BBL and international cricket to get me through. Love the start this year on a thursday and what a grudge match it should be. Last year my plays where for 5 units regular play and 10 units on plays i loved a lot. This year have reduced to 1 unit and 2 unit plays. 1 unit is now $100.

Will be using bet365 lines all season, so there may be some different to the Aussie and NZ lines given.

Picks:

Saints +4.0 1 unit @ $1.90

Well have a lot of love tonight for the saints. They still have the core of the back line and with Kyle at the back shouldnt lose to much. They faded big time towards the end of last year, but have had a good long break and a new coach at the helm looked for them to come out firing. The knights have a new look backline and entire team really but i just not sold that they will come out and gel from round 1. Saints looked good in charity shield and love them to get the ATS win tonight and even get the SU win. I think this should be one hell of a kick off to the new season and a great grudge match and slog feast.

Not going to make a play on the total tonight as feel should be an unders game but both teams have a lot of explosive players and could easily go over the 36.5 points.

Thoughts and questions welcome boys

BOL

Good luck for 2012 NRL Snake.

snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:40:01 AM

Oh yea i see the under dropping more and more. Already down to 35.5 and im guesing if there is rain that will drop even lower.

snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:40:41 AM

Breadman

BOL to us both man on the NRL seaon

norseman67 PM norseman67
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7428
Australia
 
norseman67
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 1:42:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by snake2710:

Oh yea i see the under dropping more and more. Already down to 35.5 and im guesing if there is rain that will drop even lower.




Don't know how long it will last, as it's moving fairly fast.
snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 3:28:14 AM

Well the degen that i am here goes with the total,

Pick:

Saints/Knights under 35.5 1 unit @ $1.90

BOL

snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:30:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by snake2710:

Well the degen that i am here goes with the total,

Pick:

Saints/Knights under 35.5 1 unit @ $1.90

BOL

Well that bad boy is in and the worest can do on the other play is the push. But would really like the saints win SU

snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:40:07 AM

NRL YTD 3-1 +2.60 units

Saints

Under

Well good start to the season just the way to get the year going.

OzFactor PM OzFactor
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 1409
Australia
 
OzFactor
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 5:52:48 AM
 Snake
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27586
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 6:05:12 AM

Back against the drags next week.

This is all a mental game

phatmaori PM phatmaori
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2749
New Zealand
 
phatmaori
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/1/2012 3:07:20 PM
Nice snake! 
Forum: Rugby Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.