Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 6 of 11 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: GREATEST SYSTEM EVER Results for past 5 years!
flwareagle send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
flwareagle
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 262
Location:
#126
Posted: 4/6/2014 10:58:42 PM
And obviously it is the same person because there is no way two absolute haters are both equally illiterate. 
quote
Kababayan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kababayan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 90
Location:
#127
Posted: 4/7/2014 12:31:07 AM
I rarely chime in on this type of stuff, but I can only imagine how long it takes Buster to write these posts...and with so much anger.  I barely have enough time to read posts, let alone respond with anything more than a few sentences. Let's counter some anger with some love; thank you Hat, Bruin, Bart, and all of the other "systems" regulars who share knowledge, and give me hope that I may actually be able to finally make some money at this. Much success to all, including the angry-post people.
quote
Kababayan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kababayan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 90
Location:
#128
Posted: 4/7/2014 12:37:42 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kababayan:

I rarely chime in on this type of stuff, but I can only imagine how long it takes Buster to write these posts...and with so much anger.  I barely have enough time to read posts, let alone respond with anything more than a few sentences. Let's counter some anger with some love; thank you Hat, Bruin, Bart, and all of the other "systems" regulars who share knowledge, and give me hope that I may actually be able to finally make some money at this. Much success to all, including the angry-post people.

...and how could I forget BdNews on the list of "systems"regulars?Sorry Bd
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3001
Location: Nevada
#129
Posted: 4/7/2014 1:43:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Kababayan:

I rarely chime in on this type of stuff, but I can only imagine how long it takes Buster to write these posts...and with so much anger.  I barely have enough time to read posts, let alone respond with anything more than a few sentences. Let's counter some anger with some love; thank you Hat, Bruin, Bart, and all of the other "systems" regulars who share knowledge, and give me hope that I may actually be able to finally make some money at this. Much success to all, including the angry-post people.

Agreed! 
quote
Michael990 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Michael990
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 290
Location:
#130
Posted: 4/7/2014 2:56:14 AM
I will be happily fading the hell out of this system from day 1 and can't wait to cash in. This system is made up nonsense that a bunch of idiot sheep believe exists just because some idiot threw a bunch of made up numbers onto a message board.
There is no system you morons. This is brought to you by the same dope who bases bets on where the team is on the list of games LOL and you're gonna go 6 games deep blowing your cash on this crap HAHAAAA. There's a reason he ain't telling you where the bets come from or how they are picked... Because there is no method lol. The method is he's gonna pick games randomly, claim it's based on some secret method, and pray he doesn't lose 6 in a row. And all the morons following will think all along that there's actually thinking involved.
Hey I'm gonna start a 6 game chase too everyone...jump on board!!! I'm 7934632-0 since 1943. HAHAHAAAAA may 2nd can't get here soon enough, nothin like seeing a bunch of system pedaling idiots separated from there meager bank accounts by some tool. 
quote
Kababayan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kababayan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 90
Location:
#131
Posted: 4/7/2014 9:56:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Danrules24:


Agreed! 


Sorry DanRules...I forgot you too, buddy.  Thanks for your contributions.
quote
collectNOW send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
collectNOW
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7349
Location: California
#132
Posted: 4/7/2014 10:12:24 AM
Guys.....ignore this loser(s) who is obviously jealous because jeff is already 7-0 with this "system to get our juices flowing." Imagine just how much we'll win when "the greatest system ever" kicks in  No offense to short,bald,and fat people,but these bashers are short,fat,bald bookies who live with their parents or with an ugly wife who never shaves her legs and has curlers in her hair all day and night,and are just miserable people! They have 2 dollars in their bank account,have bad credit,bad teeth,and have so much hair on their back,it looks like they are wearing a black sweater. They drive a 1994 hooptie,have never stepped foot in a gym,,and instead of going out on fri and sat night to get laid or have fun with their friends,they sit at home and wax the dummy and drink pabst blue ribbon beer!  They have no job or work 4 part time jobs at taco bell,auto bell,pick up dog poop in the dog park 3 times a week,and run a paper route on the weekends. Think Danny DeVito with less hair and 50 pounds fatter! All I know is i'm 7-0 on the A system and can't wait until may 2 when jeffs other system kicks in  Oh.....and trim your toe nails bookies!
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#133
Posted: 4/7/2014 11:03:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Michael990:

I will be happily fading the hell out of this system from day 1 and can't wait to cash in. This system is made up nonsense that a bunch of idiot sheep believe exists just because some idiot threw a bunch of made up numbers onto a message board.
There is no system you morons. This is brought to you by the same dope who bases bets on where the team is on the list of games LOL and you're gonna go 6 games deep blowing your cash on this crap HAHAAAA. There's a reason he ain't telling you where the bets come from or how they are picked... Because there is no method lol. The method is he's gonna pick games randomly, claim it's based on some secret method, and pray he doesn't lose 6 in a row. And all the morons following will think all along that there's actually thinking involved.
Hey I'm gonna start a 6 game chase too everyone...jump on board!!! I'm 7934632-0 since 1943. HAHAHAAAAA may 2nd can't get here soon enough, nothin like seeing a bunch of system pedaling idiots separated from there meager bank accounts by some tool. 

Lol, love the haters no on else will! Must suck to have such an inferiority complex. 4'11 about right? No friends? I would ask no brains but that's obvious. You might want to seek mental help because it's obvious you need it bad! 
quote
sebastianstis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
sebastianstis
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 219
Location: Canada
#134
Posted: 4/7/2014 12:04:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Michael990:

I will be happily fading the hell out of this system from day 1 and can't wait to cash in. This system is made up nonsense that a bunch of idiot sheep believe exists just because some idiot threw a bunch of made up numbers onto a message board.
There is no system you morons. This is brought to you by the same dope who bases bets on where the team is on the list of games LOL and you're gonna go 6 games deep blowing your cash on this crap HAHAAAA. There's a reason he ain't telling you where the bets come from or how they are picked... Because there is no method lol. The method is he's gonna pick games randomly, claim it's based on some secret method, and pray he doesn't lose 6 in a row. And all the morons following will think all along that there's actually thinking involved.
Hey I'm gonna start a 6 game chase too everyone...jump on board!!! I'm 7934632-0 since 1943. HAHAHAAAAA may 2nd can't get here soon enough, nothin like seeing a bunch of system pedaling idiots separated from there meager bank accounts by some tool. 

So what's your point ?
Are u Jesus C, trying to help the sheeps?
There are better ways to exprim yourself (even in the negativity).
Are u betting, urself, illuminate us....
Gl Jeff, there is no perfect system, we know that...play small, play smart...
quote
sebastianstis
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
sebastianstis
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 219
Location: Canada
#135
Posted: 4/7/2014 12:05:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Michael990:

I will be happily fading the hell out of this system from day 1 and can't wait to cash in. This system is made up nonsense that a bunch of idiot sheep believe exists just because some idiot threw a bunch of made up numbers onto a message board.
There is no system you morons. This is brought to you by the same dope who bases bets on where the team is on the list of games LOL and you're gonna go 6 games deep blowing your cash on this crap HAHAAAA. There's a reason he ain't telling you where the bets come from or how they are picked... Because there is no method lol. The method is he's gonna pick games randomly, claim it's based on some secret method, and pray he doesn't lose 6 in a row. And all the morons following will think all along that there's actually thinking involved.
Hey I'm gonna start a 6 game chase too everyone...jump on board!!! I'm 7934632-0 since 1943. HAHAHAAAAA may 2nd can't get here soon enough, nothin like seeing a bunch of system pedaling idiots separated from there meager bank accounts by some tool. 

So what's your point ?
Are u Jesus C, trying to help the sheeps?
There are better ways to exprim yourself (even in the negativity).
Are u betting, urself, illuminate us....
Gl Jeff, there is no perfect system, we know that...play small, play smart...
quote
Supersonic2k send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Supersonic2k
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 40
Location:
#136
Posted: 4/7/2014 5:46:20 PM
So when this system starts Jeff? any input when are you posting your plays?
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#137
Posted: 4/7/2014 6:43:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Supersonic2k:

So when this system starts Jeff? any input when are you posting your plays?

About Sept 15


































Lol, had to do it, I've answered that a million times.
Around May 2
quote
puppetm716 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
puppetm716
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1691
Location:
#138
Posted: 4/7/2014 8:22:37 PM

People just too lazy to read a few pages to see what is going on in a thread.  Many of their questions would be answered. 

Thanks Jeff

quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#139
Posted: 4/7/2014 8:31:17 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by puppetm716]

People just too lazy to read a few pages to see what is going on in a thread.  Many of their questions would be answered. 

Thanks Jeff

[/Quote




quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3001
Location: Nevada
#140
Posted: 4/7/2014 8:35:45 PM
Jeff, I think about May 1 you should start a new thread for the plays. Just my opinion.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#141
Posted: 4/7/2014 9:23:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Danrules24:

Jeff, I think about May 1 you should start a new thread for the plays. Just my opinion.

Good idea, that was my plan. We just need an annihilate button for the haters! 
quote
stickbit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
stickbit
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 371
Location:
#142
Posted: 4/7/2014 9:59:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Good idea, that was my plan. We just need an annihilate button for the haters! 

quote
jcpicos send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jcpicos
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 110
Location:
#143
Posted: 4/8/2014 10:16:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

May 2 roughly and yes here and there.


why 2d may ??
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#144
Posted: 4/8/2014 11:34:03 PM
All the planets in 7 solar system align. Creating cosmic energy sent to the players I bet on! 
quote
collectNOW send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
collectNOW
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7349
Location: California
#145
Posted: 4/9/2014 12:29:13 AM
Most the questions are coming from people with 10 or less posts.Most intelligent people would read a few pages back to get their answer instead of embarrassing themselves with  childish  questions.  I wonder if it's just jealous cappers making up bogus accounts just to aggravate you  or bookies trying to learn your system.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#146
Posted: 4/9/2014 12:50:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by collectNOW:

Most the questions are coming from people with 10 or less posts.Most intelligent people would read a few pages back to get their answer instead of embarrassing themselves with  childish  questions.  I wonder if it's just jealous cappers making up bogus accounts just to aggravate you  or bookies trying to learn your system.

You have a good point, maybe. 
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#147
Posted: 4/9/2014 1:53:02 AM
Just hit a 7 teamer with the LAD nice way to cap off the day! 
quote
bruin95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
bruin95
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 348
Location: Nevada
#148
Posted: 4/9/2014 4:26:24 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Just hit a 7 teamer with the LAD nice way to cap off the day! 

I don't play parlays so I wouldn't even know what that feels like.   I had a rotten 1-4 day.  Second straight losing day after 6 straight winning ones.  More than half the profit I made those days has gone away in just these 2 days.

quote
melossinglet send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
melossinglet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 3137
Location:
#149
Posted: 4/9/2014 4:39:21 AM
jeff the hat,thanks for sharing the fruits of your labour with all the folks here,this looks incredibly promising it goes without saying...im intrigued to say the least.i asked a cupple questions earlier but never got reply so hopefully if you around you can help??firstly my natural assumption is that each series follows the same team all the way thru from A to C,D or watever,is that correct??or does it jump from a team to another potentially??......is a team "dropped" mid-series for any reason ever??
i personally dont have the cajon'es to stomach the thought of chasing up to 7 games,or even 5 but i looked over the numbers/results of your back-testing and see it is still extremely profitable betting almost any series lengths-2,3,4 or watever.....in your opinion do you see any reason why this would not continue to be the case??i wouldnt think so if it holds true over multiple years already....i just notice based on the average odds you put forward that even playing a simple 2 game chase that the worst result is over 150 units a season!!!which would be more than sufficient 4 my liking.
and lastly,you will be posting for the whole duration of the season,right??...just so i know if i commit to following.
thanks again for sharing buddy
quote
INTHEEND send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Location:
#150
Posted: 4/9/2014 9:43:41 AM
Using last year I believe you would have won 33 units in a tier 1 and 2 chase.  5 from tier 1 and 28 from tier 2.

Last year there were no losing tiers as far as profit was concerned.  In 2012 you would have lost in tier 1 and 3.  2011 no losing tiers and 2010 you would have lost in tier 1 and 2 and 2009 you would have lost in tier 2 and tier 3.  This is based on avg 150 odds and data posted here earlier.  I believe it to be pretty accurate.  With that it seems hard to pick and choose which tiers to play.

Avg for the 5 years by tier is as follows
A -6.2
B 7.6
C 10
D 12.9
E 4.3
E 3
This takes the chase effect out completely and is listed as single wagers by tier.  There were a few bad years in there for tier 1 plays like 2012 442-315 at 150 odds avg is -30.5 units and 2010 was 432-326  at 150 odds was -57 units.  I guess that is why it is a chase as they all even out at the end.




quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 6 of 11 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.