Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 5 of 11 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: GREATEST SYSTEM EVER Results for past 5 years!
dougiefresh
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
dougiefresh
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 10
Location: United States
#101
Posted: 3/28/2014 11:06:40 AM
Hey Jeff

Been patiently waiting for you to answer some great questions for you above yet haven't heard from you in a week???
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3971
Location: Utah
#102
Posted: 3/29/2014 12:21:24 PM
I am cautiously optimistic, I've been doing this a long time and it's extremely rare to find something that produces numbers like this.

I've seen and developed several systems that work for a year or two and then a bad year happens and everyone loses interest.

Hope it pans out, I'll be watching.
quote
Michael990 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Michael990
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 290
Location:
#103
Posted: 4/1/2014 3:32:10 AM
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#104
Posted: 4/1/2014 10:26:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Michael990:


Hey Mikey, if you think my system sucks you can do 2 things
1) stay out of thread
2) fade it and go broke! 

Have a great season 
quote
mcolasmco send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
mcolasmco
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 56
Location: Florida
#105
Posted: 4/1/2014 10:30:49 AM
Jeff is LAD +1.5 -135 the play today?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
mcolasmco send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
mcolasmco
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 56
Location: Florida
#106
Posted: 4/1/2014 10:44:38 AM
My bad! I meant SD
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#107
Posted: 4/1/2014 11:00:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mcolasmco:

My bad! I meant SD

Yes, you are correct. But this isn't  the thread this pick belongs to.


The Hat
quote
mcolasmco send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
mcolasmco
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 56
Location: Florida
#108
Posted: 4/1/2014 11:28:12 AM
Thanks Jeff! GL
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
BigTenWatto send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
BigTenWatto
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 774
Location: Canada
#109
Posted: 4/3/2014 6:58:42 PM
Sorry if I missed the post where its states the answer but, when does this system start?

As a follow-up, I followed you on Twitter, will you be posting the plays there?

Thanks
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#110
Posted: 4/3/2014 7:19:28 PM
May 2 roughly and yes here and there.
quote
drose1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
drose1
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1124
Location: United States
#111
Posted: 4/4/2014 3:22:14 AM
Hey Jeff,

I'm new to chase systems. Just to understand the basics, let's say you bet 1 unit on game A and it losses, so you bet 2 units on the next game B, let's say that losses, then would you bet 4 units on game C, 8 units on game D?

Does that sound accurate?

Thanks and BOL 
quote
bruin95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
bruin95
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 343
Location: Nevada
#112
Posted: 4/4/2014 3:47:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by drose1:

Hey Jeff,

I'm new to chase systems. Just to understand the basics, let's say you bet 1 unit on game A and it losses, so you bet 2 units on the next game B, let's say that losses, then would you bet 4 units on game C, 8 units on game D?

Does that sound accurate?

Thanks and BOL 

If the A game LOSES (note the spelling ), your next bet is to win what you lost + one unit.  Ex., the A game is -150 and you want to win $10 for the chase.  You bet $15, and the games loses, you next bet will be to win $25 (the $15 you lost on the A game, plus to $10 of profit you want to make on the chase).

 

quote
fadeyoulosers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
fadeyoulosers
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 111
Location:
#113
Posted: 4/6/2014 5:23:44 PM
Total for the system 3689-0 this is a 6 game chase. This an average of 738 units a season!

HUH wtf is this you say 3689-0 but only + 738 units for year .yup your a KLOWN fer sure go away fool this is a bold face lie moron no chase system can work because it breaks the key to winning $ Money managemennt because you double up after a losss and now you say you need to take runs LMAO another losing system taking runs on any dog cuts your profits greatly.

Foook you n this losers system no martingale system or martinson system ever worked it's built for losers thats why this forum lets you keep posting YOUR picks in the made up system of yours ...

they hope you bury all followers or cut thier profits in half.

Meanwhile the pros will bury you and others who use chase systems i dont care if it's a 3 gamne chase a 4 game chase or whatever fantasy numbers you put up

see right here klown 3689 - 0 should be PLUS 3689 units 100% is 100% your lying right out of the gate in all your chases systems which is nothing new either....

Martingale Martinson and others have been around way before you put this fairy tale up ...


Because how can you be 3689 -0 when chase systems require to double up after a loss wheres the losses at ? even if it's all even money bets in bases where the fook are the losses if you lose 1st game of chase then win 2nd game doubling up yeah your plus money but your not 100% profit you lost the 1st game so that would be - 100  and record would be 1- 1 for that chase

but onmg lose 1st two games of chase your down 300 going into 3rd and i seen chasers lose that game also no one has a bank kalrge enough to win serious cash with your chase system or any other.

A good handicapper can go 55% in MLB and win way more than your RL chase system
    
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#114
Posted: 4/6/2014 5:46:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fadeyoulosers:

Total for the system 3689-0 this is a 6 game chase. This an average of 738 units a season!

HUH wtf is this you say 3689-0 but only + 738 units for year .yup your a KLOWN fer sure go away fool this is a bold face lie moron no chase system can work because it breaks the key to winning $ Money managemennt because you double up after a losss and now you say you need to take runs LMAO another losing system taking runs on any dog cuts your profits greatly.

Foook you n this losers system no martingale system or martinson system ever worked it's built for losers thats why thiorum lets you keep posting YOUR picks in the made up system of yours ...

they hope you bury all followers or cut thier profits in half.

Meanwhile the pros will bury you and others who use chase systems i dont care if it's a 3 gamne chase a 4 game chase or whatever fantasy numbers you put up

see right here klown 3689 - 0 should be PLUS 3689 units 100% is 100% your lying right out of the gate in all your chases systems which is nothing new either....

Martingale Martinson and others have been around way before you put this fairy tale up ...


Because how can you be 3689 -0 when chase systems require to double up after a loss wheres the losses at ? even if it's all even money bets in bases where the fook are the losses if you lose 1st game of chase then win 2nd game doubling up yeah your plus money but your not 100% profit you lost the 1st game so that would be - 100  and record would be 1- 1 for that chase

but onmg lose 1st two games of chase your down 300 going into 3rd and i seen chasers lose that game also no one has a bank kalrge enough to win serious cash with your chase system or any other.

A good handicapper can go 55% in MLB and win way more than your RL chase system
    

Welcome back Buster, thanks for your input. 
quote
fadeyoulosers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
fadeyoulosers
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 111
Location:
#115
Posted: 4/6/2014 6:02:12 PM
hey my name is not Buster person weed it's Frank i dunno who the darn buster is

your system is a fairy tale thats all nothing more nothing less your first post shows it in big huge numbers

QUOTE 3689-0 this is a 6 game chase. This an average of 738 units a season!. OK big math problem here 738 units you said in profit but yet you claim you went 3689 -0 right...

Hows dis figure? IF i bet 1$ and 3689 games my units are 3689 also
plaese dont hand me your wacky thing it's when the chase wins ........ LOL plaese really i'm way to intelligent for fairy tales...

I dont fade your chase system i just make my own plays on solid handicapping and talking over games with my buddies yesterday we hammered the books 2-0 both dogs today we didn't see that edge we wanted therefore no action

YOU told Michael to go fly a kite and i will too hope you don't bury too many people in here

liar
quote
fadeyoulosers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
fadeyoulosers
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 111
Location:
#116
Posted: 4/6/2014 6:20:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Hello fellow chasers and to all who want to follow, these are the results of my almost 1000 hours of going blind on my IPad creating this system. 

Total for the system 3689-0 this is a 6 game chase. This an average of 738 units a season!

STOP really how is this math working out???

if we bet his system he says 3689-0 a 6 game chase

well for sure in the real world if i bet 1$ and went 3689-0 my units would be same as that figure not only 738 units big difference of 2951 units here!



2013 - 765-0       2012 - 757-0      2011 - 692-0     2010 - 758-0    

A) 461                A) 442                A) 431               A) 432
B) 187                B) 197                B) 169               B) 196
C) 85                  C) 64                 C) 64                 C) 82
D) 23                  D) 39                 D) 19                 D) 33
E) 8                    E) 12                  E) 7                  E) 8
F) 1                    F) 3                    F) 2                   F) 7

2009 - 717-0
A) 435
B) 159
C) 73
D) 39
E) 9 
F) 2

This in an average of 84.3% hit on A&B games combined

gigglz nice to try n fool others combine averages of 1st n 2nd games 59.7% is 59.7% period and 24.6% is 24.6% a loss.

your only a winner in the 1st games the rest of your games in chase are all losing 1000's of dollars and unless someone has an infinite bank roll they will not make it out of the season. I guarantee you that Because i lived in Vegas i saw the pros make bets or rather thier runners and they will make over 1/4 million a year.


A) 59.7%
B) 24.6%
C) 10%
D) 4.1%
E) 1.1%
F) .4 %

just tallied these %'s up i have 99.9% somwhere 1 10th of a % got lost

59.7 + 24.6 = 84.3 +10 = 94.3 + 4.1 = 98.4 + 1.1 = 99.5 +.4 =99.9



Now if I'm not mistaken at a -150 average a 4 game loss is 30.20 units so if you wanted to make this a 4 game chase you would still make 381 units a season on average. Remember this chase only plays 5/6th's of the season to.

That's 76 units a month that way not bad. 





NOw guys you really want to chase with jeff whose 1st post was done afrer game was well under way and he adds the run line in but syas just to keep his system accurate

LMFAO go suck a money c ,,,oooo c group
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#117
Posted: 4/6/2014 6:33:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fadeyoulosers:




NOw guys you really want to chase with jeff whose 1st post was done afrer game was well under way and he adds the run line in but syas just to keep his system accurate

LMFAO go suck a money c ,,,oooo c group

You must be Busters brother because you're  just as stupid as he is! Your talking about 2 different systems. One system is 3689-0 past 5 years. The other system is 8-0 to start this year and only plays +1.5 RL. This system also hasn't lost past 5 years but only averages about 100 units a year. That's about 100 times as much as you make! 
quote
bruin95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
bruin95
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 343
Location: Nevada
#118
Posted: 4/6/2014 6:57:48 PM

@fadeyoulosers, if you want to diss someone you may want to get your facts straight before you do so.  The system is 3689-0 OVERALL for the past 5 years, with an AVERAGE of 738 units PER SEASON.  All you do is look like a fool when you DO NOT know the facts and argue, using awful grammar, and spelling mistakes galore.  You do know that CLOWN is spelled with a C, not a K, right? 

quote
fadeyoulosers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
fadeyoulosers
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 111
Location:
#119
Posted: 4/6/2014 7:11:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bruin95:

@fadeyoulosers, if you want to diss someone you may want to get your facts straight before you do so.  The system is 3689-0 OVERALL for the past 5 years, with an AVERAGE of 738 units PER SEASON.  All you do is look like a fool when you DO NOT know the facts and argue, using awful grammar, and spelling mistakes galore.  You do know that CLOWN is spelled with a C, not a K, right? 





yeah fooker i know how to sprll clown 3689-0 is 100% winners PERIOD grab a calcualator or pen and paper and show what formula gives out only 738 units won when he says it's 100 fooking %


even if i bet only $1 and won 3689 times with 0 loses my units would be same at net profit of $3689 ok moron? fool go ahed hope his fairy tale system works but i know it will not because he just added that you need to use the RL which greatly cuts profits down on any dog  and just helps you lose more money if you take runs on chalk of any - 120 becomes - 160 or whatever
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#120
Posted: 4/6/2014 7:16:40 PM
Try Rosetta stone dude! Let's see how many units you finish up with. Start posting your plays. You really should watch the name calling, first of ll calling me a liar and second calling Bruin a moron. I guarantee you wouldn't be so tough in person. 
quote
fadeyoulosers
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
fadeyoulosers
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2014
Posts: 111
Location:
#121
Posted: 4/6/2014 7:25:48 PM
never will post my plays in any public forum ok? I make my bets my way and if anyone wants me to make picks for them i'll do it for small fee pay after you win ...10$ per play but i dont need to do that cause i'm very very good at handicapping the games i never strt day 1 of any season i wait for teams to play two series each then i go and make my bets

i won two puppies yesterday so did my buddies we all saw same thing today we didnt see the edge we wanted so stayed off them.

Very sharp we are we use 4 sports books to spread wagers around because if we used one book we all would be banned.

Like my two new friends were by the greek thats why both brothers are going to move into Vegas to stop getting killed on taxes in NYC

one brother already is out there and loving it.

I never knew any sports book would stop taking your bets.

They told them they were with snydicate in new york LOL

no just two very good handicappers that won $50,000 per season from them


quote
bruin95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
bruin95
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 343
Location: Nevada
#122
Posted: 4/6/2014 7:30:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fadeyoulosers:




yeah fooker i know how to sprll clown 3689-0 is 100% winners PERIOD grab a calcualator or pen and paper and show what formula gives out only 738 units won when he says it's 100 fooking %


even if i bet only $1 and won 3689 times with 0 loses my units would be same at net profit of $3689 ok moron? fool go ahed hope his fairy tale system works but i know it will not because he just added that you need to use the RL which greatly cuts profits down on any dog  and just helps you lose more money if you take runs on chalk of any - 120 becomes - 160 or whatever

WOW, you're an idiot.  First off, you not even talking about the same system.  This system DOES NOT use a RL.  Let that sink in for a moment, genius.  It DOES NOT use a RL.  You are talking about an entirely DIFFERENT system. This system hasn't even started yet for this season, yet you say Jeff has posted plays after the game has started. 

In regards to this system, I guess you either cannot read, or cannot comprehend numbers.  The system is 3689-0 OVERALL for the PAST 5 YEARS.  If you don't understand that, read it again.  For the past 5 years, the units won were 717, 758, 692, 757, and 765 for an AVERAGE of 738 units PER SEASON, for the PAST 5 YEARS.  Guess what number of units you get when you add of those numbers up? 3689.  Gee, imagine that.  If you do not understand this, at this point, I, nor anyone else, could possibly help you.  Like I said before, the next time you want to diss someone, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!! 

There's an old saying: It's better to be quiet and be thought a fool, then opening it up and removing all doubt.

 

quote
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2414
Location: Ontario
#123
Posted: 4/6/2014 8:06:13 PM
Hey Buster, open up a calculator and add the following:

765
757
692
758
717

What do you get? 
quote
ewdent
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
ewdent
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 26
Location: Canada
#124
Posted: 4/6/2014 8:29:09 PM
Buster and his twin brother are very funny.
quote
flwareagle send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
flwareagle
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 262
Location:
#125
Posted: 4/6/2014 10:52:12 PM
I can't believe anyone is even responding to the obvious troll.
quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 5 of 11 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.