Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 3 of 11 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: GREATEST SYSTEM EVER Results for past 5 years!
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#51
Posted: 3/16/2014 1:20:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fixergames:


100% dead solid perfect this system is nothing more than copying the other chase systems.

I wonder what was back tracked 5 years? Does he game results for 5 years somewhere?
I doubt that! i think he just put his system in using his parameters and says it's some ridiculous 84.3% by combining the A n B games

Now he's changing it up to say the sweet spot is the 4th game of a chase cutting his original 6 game system to a 4 game chase.

Hope all his d ...i ckk suckers followers make money with his picks because if not there will be a lot of angry people in here on may 2nd

I wonder why he says may 2nd what happend to May 1st ???

and the whole month of April.

I seen every chaser go bust after two months past 20 years no matter what bank they had or how much they bet per game they all lost money for the season.

 Meanwhile the sharp bettors keep blowing away all these chase systems winning a meager 59% of games but at $5000 a pop or more.

win 29 games out of 49 X $5000 = $145,000 won net profit would be

$35,000 in MLB that can be per week X 24 weeks = $840,000 per season lets see any chase system top those numbers.

and it' dont matter if your betting all favorites or mixing dogs with favs you still win same amount of money!
-150 fav means you risk more to win $100 thats all it is! would be $7500 to win $5000
 bet a +150 dog for 5 K and win $7500 win both games your profit is $12,500 and you only made 2 flat bets without chasing or doubling up in 1st two days of the week

HEY i'm sure everyone in here can win 2 bets in a row or even 10 or more without chasing hell look at survivors contest how many guys won 16 straight failed on #17 or won 7 or 9 or 10 straight games

THat's where i make money at tailing those guys hoping to catch a winner



Welcome back Buster soon to be banned again! 
quote
INTHEEND send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Location:
#52
Posted: 3/16/2014 1:58:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by fixergames:


100% dead solid perfect this system is nothing more than copying the other chase systems.

I wonder what was back tracked 5 years? Does he game results for 5 years somewhere?
I doubt that! i think he just put his system in using his parameters and says it's some ridiculous 84.3% by combining the A n B games

Now he's changing it up to say the sweet spot is the 4th game of a chase cutting his original 6 game system to a 4 game chase.

Hope all his d ...i ckk suckers followers make money with his picks because if not there will be a lot of angry people in here on may 2nd

I wonder why he says may 2nd what happend to May 1st ???

and the whole month of April.

I seen every chaser go bust after two months past 20 years no matter what bank they had or how much they bet per game they all lost money for the season.

 Meanwhile the sharp bettors keep blowing away all these chase systems winning a meager 59% of games but at $5000 a pop or more.

win 29 games out of 49 X $5000 = $145,000 won net profit would be

$35,000 in MLB that can be per week X 24 weeks = $840,000 per season lets see any chase system top those numbers.

and it' dont matter if your betting all favorites or mixing dogs with favs you still win same amount of money!
-150 fav means you risk more to win $100 thats all it is! would be $7500 to win $5000
 bet a +150 dog for 5 K and win $7500 win both games your profit is $12,500 and you only made 2 flat bets without chasing or doubling up in 1st two days of the week

HEY i'm sure everyone in here can win 2 bets in a row or even 10 or more without chasing hell look at survivors contest how many guys won 16 straight failed on #17 or won 7 or 9 or 10 straight games

THat's where i make money at tailing those guys hoping to catch a winner



You must use inventive reasoning.  Your math is missing a part.  If you want to compare an apple to an apple then you have 59% winning percentage you say
29 wins at 5000=145000
20 losses at 5000*1.5 odds like Bart used =150000 I think you lost 5000 maybe you are the fade material.  When one leaves little parts out it sure makes the outcome look good.

Personally I hope Jeff does real well whether I play them or not it would be an experience of a life time to witness.
quote
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2328
Location: Ontario
#53
Posted: 3/16/2014 2:15:33 PM
I really hope they stop banning Buster so we can see his plays when the season starts. 
quote
INTHEEND send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Location:
#54
Posted: 3/16/2014 2:38:44 PM
First off I would like to say great work.  If nothing else you put an effort into this that few would do.

Second I took a different approach.  My guess is my chart won't turn out right they never do.  I know nothing about google.docs so can't go there.  I left off the last year only because it was on a different line than the rest and when I put it into excel and made text to cols it was missing.  Doubt it would skew the data much any way.  I used a max wager size of 1K so for a 1 tier chase and 1.5 odds the wager would be 667 and if a 6 tier chase the first wager would be 7 dollars.  By fixing the end point you can easily see the variance in profit.  It looks like the thing to do would be to skip tier 1 start on tier 2 and play a 2 tier chase.


1.5010001000100010001000
667 -8333
3.75 267 19400
9.38 107 42427
23.44 43 44971
58.59 17 28322
146.48 7 19995






quote
INTHEEND send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Location:
#55
Posted: 3/16/2014 2:48:07 PM
Like I figured should know better.  I will type part of it out.  Max wager will be 1K

tier    lay price    starting wager     profit
1          1.5             667                -8333
2          3.75           267                19400
3         9.38            107                42427
4        23.44             43                 44971
5        58.59             17                 28322
6       146.48              7                 19995

So a 6 tier chase starting at 7 dollars in tier 1 would put you at 1000 in tier 6

Hope I did my math right
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#56
Posted: 3/18/2014 12:12:07 AM
Ok as promised here is the first month results from last year as far as how many chases were going etc. 

First off May 3 to Jun 1 went 126-0 

A) 86
B) 30
C) 6
D) 4

Thats 92% on A&B games

The most chases going at one time was 11 on May 24th
There was 12 days with no bets at all starting on May 3
17 days had bets
If you would have parlayed every game played on each days games you would have hit a 2 teamer, two 3 teamers, two 5 teamers and an 8 teamer. 

Chases open by amount:
1-3
2-2
3-3
5-2
6-2
7-2
8-1
9-1
11-1

I'll post each month as I finish
quote
Kababayan send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Kababayan
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 84
Location:
#57
Posted: 3/18/2014 12:55:57 AM
Thanks Hat
quote
INTHEEND send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Location:
#58
Posted: 3/18/2014 4:46:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Ok as promised here is the first month results from last year as far as how many chases were going etc. 

First off May 3 to Jun 1 went 126-0 

A) 86
B) 30
C) 6
D) 4

Thats 92% on A&B games

The most chases going at one time was 11 on May 24th
There was 12 days with no bets at all starting on May 3
17 days had bets
If you would have parlayed every game played on each days games you would have hit a 2 teamer, two 3 teamers, two 5 teamers and an 8 teamer. 

Chases open by amount:
1-3
2-2
3-3
5-2
6-2
7-2
8-1
9-1
11-1

I'll post each month as I finish

Could you post by tier or at least list how many moved into June.
quote
LarryB818 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LarryB818
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Location: Florida
#59
Posted: 3/18/2014 4:50:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Ok as promised here is the first month results from last year as far as how many chases were going etc. 

First off May 3 to Jun 1 went 126-0 

A) 86
B) 30
C) 6
D) 4

Thats 92% on A&B games

The most chases going at one time was 11 on May 24th
There was 12 days with no bets at all starting on May 3
17 days had bets
If you would have parlayed every game played on each days games you would have hit a 2 teamer, two 3 teamers, two 5 teamers and an 8 teamer. 

Chases open by amount:
1-3
2-2
3-3
5-2
6-2
7-2
8-1
9-1
11-1

I'll post each month as I finish

So, in one month, if you're always playing to win one unit, you would have been up 126 units? Is that correct? Nice.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#60
Posted: 3/18/2014 4:55:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by INTHEEND:


Could you post by tier or at least list how many moved into June.

5 series carried over into June from May 31st, 4 of the 5 ended on June 1st the 5th ended on June 3rd. 
quote
INTHEEND send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
INTHEEND
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2014
Posts: 27
Location:
#61
Posted: 3/18/2014 6:14:30 PM
That was quick and thanks.

What are you going to do with the totals system you had in bases last year?
quote
thefonzo924 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
thefonzo924
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 4
Location:
#62
Posted: 3/18/2014 8:25:38 PM
Thanks for all the hard work and info. Curious if you wouldn't mind posting how many new "A"bets there were each day?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
bruin95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
bruin95
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 342
Location: Nevada
#63
Posted: 3/18/2014 9:25:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LarryB818:


So, in one month, if you're always playing to win one unit, you would have been up 126 units? Is that correct? Nice.

Nice?  Yes.  But the big question is, do you have a large enough bankroll to handle 10+ chases going on at the same time.  If not, your winnings would be considerably less than 126 units.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#64
Posted: 3/18/2014 9:49:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bruin95:


Nice?  Yes.  But the big question is, do you have a large enough bankroll to handle 10+ chases going on at the same time.  If not, your winnings would be considerably less than 126 units.

The day there was 11 chases going it hit 10 that day!  
The day there was 8 chases it hit all 8
The day there was 7 chases it hit 6
The day there was 9 chases only hit 2 
Very rarely do have open chases go long obviously because of the 
 A&B%
quote
oilcountry99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
oilcountry99
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 496
Location: Ontario
#65
Posted: 3/18/2014 9:59:34 PM
What was the maximum amount of units you had in play at the same time?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2328
Location: Ontario
#66
Posted: 3/18/2014 10:14:24 PM
this is like the spanish inquisition
quote
steve2412 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
steve2412
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 484
Location: California
#67
Posted: 3/18/2014 10:51:59 PM
I cant wait for this to kick off !
quote
BaggerVANCE send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BaggerVANCE
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 796
Location: New York
#68
Posted: 3/19/2014 12:54:56 PM
ive been anxiously waiting for baseball to start specifically because of this system (said the downtrodden Mets fan). Jeffs nhl system has been very kind to us and I have no doubt this one will be great too. Lets stack some cash this spring and summer boys.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
LarryB818 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LarryB818
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Location: Florida
#69
Posted: 3/19/2014 1:00:05 PM
I think with my bankroll, I'd have to stop at a 3-game chase, and then continue the series with 1 unit on game D an E. I'd have to build up a bit of a cushion to play with the big boys. Because even if I made one unit only $5, any chases at games D and E are going to be expensive. 

I like the fact that it rarely gets that far, and I like the fact that backtesting has determined it is undefeated, but the execution is still a bit difficult. 

Well, each marathon starts with one step, so good luck to all of us.


quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2753
Location: Nevada
#70
Posted: 3/19/2014 1:25:46 PM

One thought for those with a limited bankroll is to use a labby line, but with so many chases going on at the same time, my head might explode trying to figure out how to do that. I just got back from the Caribbean, so once the rum is out of my system, I'll try to see if I can think of something.

Larry is correct, even at $5 as a betting unit, games 4-6 have a chance to be a bit pricey based on % of bankroll.

quote
bruin95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
bruin95
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 342
Location: Nevada
#71
Posted: 3/19/2014 9:17:29 PM
What I'm going to do is only have 3 chases going at one time.  When one clears, I'll jump on another one that is still going.  
quote
stickbit send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
stickbit
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 357
Location:
#72
Posted: 3/19/2014 10:32:16 PM
bruin that's a great idea...i hate the idea of leaving potentially a lot of units on the table but can't stomach too many chases.

dan - im in the same boat...i labby but trying to figure out this many plays on labby lines is a challenge. thinking of running 3-5 maybe at a time max.
quote
LarryB818 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LarryB818
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 9
Location: Florida
#73
Posted: 3/20/2014 4:45:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Hello fellow chasers and to all who want to follow, these are the results of my almost 1000 hours of going blind on my IPad creating this system. 

Total for the system 3689-0 this is a 6 game chase. This an average of 738 units a season!

2013 - 765-0       2012 - 757-0      2011 - 692-0     2010 - 758-0    

A) 461                A) 442                A) 431               A) 432
B) 187                B) 197                B) 169               B) 196
C) 85                  C) 64                 C) 64                 C) 82
D) 23                  D) 39                 D) 19                 D) 33
E) 8                    E) 12                  E) 7                  E) 8
F) 1                    F) 3                    F) 2                   F) 7

2009 - 717-0
A) 435
B) 159
C) 73
D) 39
E) 9 
F) 2

This in an average of 84.3% hit on A&B games combined
A) 59.7%
B) 24.6%
C) 10%
D) 4.1%
E) 1.1%
F) .4 %

Now if I'm not mistaken at a -150 average a 4 game loss is 30.20 units so if you wanted to make this a 4 game chase you would still make 381 units a season on average. Remember this chase only plays 5/6th's of the season to.

That's 76 units a month that way not bad. 



I was just running some numbers to see what a 4-game chase might really be, and this is how I see it:

  • I am assuming that it will cost about 38 units for a 4-game loss
  • If we add the E and F games, that should tell us how many times a 4-game chase lost
  • For 2013, that was nine times
  • If (for 2013) we add all the winners for A, B, C, and D, we get 756 units won
  • If we take the nine that lost a 4-game chase and multiply by 38 (units), we get 342 units lost. 
  • 756 - 342 = +414 units for the season. 
When I did this for all the seasons listed here, the end result was:

2013  (+414)
2012  (+172)
2011  (+306)
2010  (+173)
2009  (+288)

(This is based on losing 38 units for every 4-game chase that lost)

The numbers vary widely from +172 up to as high as +414

The good news is they are all positive.

The average of these numbers is +271

Admittedly, not as attractive as the six-game chase, but if you're still a small fish, this might be doable. I think a lot of people would be happy to end the season up +172, and in a good year up +414 !
 
quote
bruin95 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
bruin95
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 342
Location: Nevada
#74
Posted: 3/20/2014 9:14:20 PM
Larry, you would still need a considerable bankroll to do a 4 game chase with this system.  Keep in mind, you have to play ALL the chases to reach those numbers you provided.  That's going to take some serious bankroll to accomplish that.  Most people are probably going to do what I'm going to do, that is to limit the amount of chases you have going at one time.  When one clears, pick up another one that's still active.  I'm hoping for about 150 units of profit for the season doing it that way.

quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 2753
Location: Nevada
#75
Posted: 3/20/2014 9:21:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bruin95:

Larry, you would still need a considerable bankroll to do a 4 game chase with this system.  Keep in mind, you have to play ALL the chases to reach those numbers you provided.  That's going to take some serious bankroll to accomplish that.  Most people are probably going to do what I'm going to do, that is to limit the amount of chases you have going at one time.  When one clears, pick up another one that's still active.  I'm hoping for about 150 units of profit for the season doing it that way.

Excellent idea Bruin. I think I will start out doing the same, maybe 3 chases at a time. Between this, the RPI system, the 5 run system and the Post All Star systems, there is the potential to have a lot out there on any day especially if a play qualifies for multiple systems.

I have a specific number of units that I'd like to grind out this year so I can show my wife that it is a good idea to continue to spend summers in Vegas. lol

quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 3 of 11 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.