Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 12 of 22 «  10 11 12 13 14   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: Therizz's NHL Opening Game Fav 2013-14
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2572
Location: Ontario
#276
Posted: 11/8/2013 11:42:03 AM
Read post #255
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3021
Location: Nevada
#277
Posted: 11/8/2013 1:44:05 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by legendkiller007:

This system sucks!!! Every chase system basically sucks!!

Sucks? The system is 27-1 with one 3 game chase loss in which nobody bet the 2nd game at -450. If you bet this right that loss wouldn't have been bad at all on a labby line. Even if you flat bet all these games you'd be at 27-12.

If you cannot make money on a system that goes 27-1 with a combined record of 27-12, you may want to look at how you are betting as the problem lies with you. That being said, nobody is making you play. Thanks for stopping by.

quote
Tgal1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tgal1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 106
Location:
#278
Posted: 11/8/2013 2:57:01 PM
Most likely Dan, he may have just started like myself and am down right out of the box but there is no way you can blame it on the system. The system is a good one. It was just the timing for me, as usual. I think I have been the trend breaker on everyone known to mankind. Thanks for keeping it going and I am hoping to recoup all my losses, hope it goes another 27 straight
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
takethepnts send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
takethepnts
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Ontario
#279
Posted: 11/8/2013 2:59:14 PM
WOW , very composed Dan ... with idiotic comments such as that , Koudos to you for being such a gentleman . And Chase systems are second to none with propper Money Management , intelligent investors know this , keep up the amazing work and best of luck always ! Have a super weekend by the way !
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3021
Location: Nevada
#280
Posted: 11/8/2013 3:38:46 PM

Friday we have Colorado on the double dip B game.

I'll post the Saturday plays and possibilities in my Friday results post tonight after the Colo win (see what I did there?).

 

Regular system:

Record 21-1

A: 18-5

B: 2-2 (Detroit pending)

C: 1-1

Double dip:

Record 6-0

A: 4-3

B: 1-1 (Colo pending)

C: 1-0

quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16089
Location:
#281
Posted: 11/8/2013 3:48:53 PM
that hurt a little.. damn
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3021
Location: Nevada
#282
Posted: 11/8/2013 3:55:28 PM

In regards to the earlier posts about this system: Everyone on here wants to try and help everyone win, that is why we do this. Some come up with systems, some post plays on a daily basis, others pick up the posting when needed, others follow along and add encouragment and suggestions. The last thing that I want to see is anyone lose money from a system that I came up with or posting plays on. I understand someone's anger if they just start following a system or if they were there at the start and they suffered a loss.

Every system will suffer losses at some point. You can backtest a system for 20 years with no losses but that does not mean it won't suffer a loss this year. I hate losing money and probably bet way under what I should for my bankroll to a point of it being embarrasing. I like using chase systems beacuse with good money management you should be able to win some money. A lot of "experts" will say that the only way to be a pro is to flat bet, handicap games and only bet when you find that advantage in the line. I disagree with that. Only a few people if any are even capable of out handicapping the linesmakers in Vegas. I will never be one of those, so people like me need to find an angle. If you have a system that hits a good % of winners, there is no reason that you cannot make money with a proper bankroll, bet size in accordance with that bankroll and some level of money management sense.

quote
justin18 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
justin18
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 22
Location:
#283
Posted: 11/8/2013 9:37:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Danrules24:

Sucks? The system is 27-1 with one 3 game chase loss in which nobody bet the 2nd game at -450. If you bet this right that loss wouldn't have been bad at all on a labby line. Even if you flat bet all these games you'd be at 27-12.

If you cannot make money on a system that goes 27-1 with a combined record of 27-12, you may want to look at how you are betting as the problem lies with you. That being said, nobody is making you play. Thanks for stopping by.


Dan, don't even waste your time and energy for people like that. Not worth it. 
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3021
Location: Nevada
#284
Posted: 11/9/2013 12:04:09 AM

Friday results: Colorado wins on the double dip B game and are done.

For Saturday: Detroit is on the regular system B game. Boston will qualify for the double dip A game. STL is going to be close to qualifying on the double dip A game. I show them at either -130 or -135 right now. We'll see where they are tomorrow.

No other new series chances until Tuesday.

Regular system:

Record 21-1

A: 18-5

B: 2-2 (Detroit pending)

C: 1-1

Double dip:

Record 7-0

A: 4-3

B: 2-1

C: 1-0

quote
Riceboi send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
Location:
#285
Posted: 11/9/2013 12:34:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Danrules24:

In regards to the earlier posts about this system: Everyone on here wants to try and help everyone win, that is why we do this. Some come up with systems, some post plays on a daily basis, others pick up the posting when needed, others follow along and add encouragment and suggestions. The last thing that I want to see is anyone lose money from a system that I came up with or posting plays on. I understand someone's anger if they just start following a system or if they were there at the start and they suffered a loss.

Every system will suffer losses at some point. You can backtest a system for 20 years with no losses but that does not mean it won't suffer a loss this year. I hate losing money and probably bet way under what I should for my bankroll to a point of it being embarrasing. I like using chase systems beacuse with good money management you should be able to win some money. A lot of "experts" will say that the only way to be a pro is to flat bet, handicap games and only bet when you find that advantage in the line. I disagree with that. Only a few people if any are even capable of out handicapping the linesmakers in Vegas. I will never be one of those, so people like me need to find an angle. If you have a system that hits a good % of winners, there is no reason that you cannot make money with a proper bankroll, bet size in accordance with that bankroll and some level of money management sense.


Well put. Agree 100%
quote
dallasm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dallasm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3911
Location: California
#286
Posted: 11/9/2013 12:45:01 AM
Great work Dan 
quote
System_Grind3r send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
System_Grind3r
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 76
Location:
#287
Posted: 11/9/2013 1:05:09 AM
I already locked in +1.5 on TOR as a personal play tomorrow grrr. Wish I knew system was on BOS. Maybe I will take both sides, but I seriously considered taking TOR tomorrow SU. I think line is dropping for STL as well, so not looking good as a play vs pit. 

Thanks for fantastic record keeping and super early post Dan Da Man. 
quote
McVigorish send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
McVigorish
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Location:
#288
Posted: 11/9/2013 5:37:16 AM
If you just started following the system - sorry, that's the way the cookie crumbles.  Those of us following since opening night are still up quite a bit this season, and merely took a little downturn this week. 

I myself took an open parlay with the SJ -450 game with a SJ -1 line @ 5dimes.  Only bet my labby amount for total risk.  Not too much damage 

Thanks for continuing to track the system brother 
quote
McVigorish send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
McVigorish
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Location:
#289
Posted: 11/9/2013 5:39:19 AM
PS I'm seeing the Blues @ -130 overnight lines on 5Dimes.  I myself, like the play 
quote
Tgal1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Tgal1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 106
Location:
#290
Posted: 11/9/2013 10:05:39 AM
What I find remarkable is the amount of (A) game wins. Great job. I am taking into account everything you are stating regarding money management. That has been my biggest mistake. I have been terrible at it and that is the main reason why I have lost so much this season. Thank you for what you do and for your help.
quote
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2572
Location: Ontario
#291
Posted: 11/9/2013 11:40:57 AM
STL now at -125 in most places. I'm staying away. 
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3021
Location: Nevada
#292
Posted: 11/9/2013 12:31:27 PM
I show STL at -130 or -135 at every place in Vegas except MGM (-125). Let's wait closer to the 8pm eastern game time to make a call.
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3021
Location: Nevada
#293
Posted: 11/9/2013 1:38:42 PM
I need to head out for the day (my wife tells me that there is actual life outside of the house so hiking it is), so I'm making STL an official play at -130. BOL everyone.
quote
rivermonsterz send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rivermonsterz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 524
Location: Australia
#294
Posted: 11/9/2013 6:11:50 PM
err I wouldnt go  near the St Louis game, even if the line is close. with upcoming matches vs Phoenix and Colorado you are dicing with danger there.
quote
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2572
Location: Ontario
#295
Posted: 11/9/2013 7:34:22 PM
-131 right now.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16089
Location:
#296
Posted: 11/9/2013 9:36:24 PM
quote
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2572
Location: Ontario
#297
Posted: 11/9/2013 10:48:52 PM
$$$
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Danrules24 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: South Point |
Danrules24
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 3021
Location: Nevada
#298
Posted: 11/9/2013 10:49:51 PM

Saturday results: Detroit loses on the regular system B game, goes to C game on Tuesday against Winnipeg. Boston wins on the double dip A game and are done. STL wins on the double dip A game. They have a chance for another double dip A game on Tuesday against Phoenix.

No plays until Tuesday.

Regular system:

Record 21-1

A: 18-5

B: 2-3

C: 1-1 (Detroit pending)

Double dip:

Record 9-0

A: 6-3

B: 2-1

C: 1-0

quote
System_Grind3r send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
System_Grind3r
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 76
Location:
#299
Posted: 11/12/2013 2:23:55 AM
Looks like stl qualifies and det for the C game. I really dont like this as DET lost 4-2 last time vs WIN and PHO is just a red hot team right now. I feel STL line is much higher than what it should be. Any insight on these two matches? I do not want to play them too blindly. 
quote
McVigorish send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
McVigorish
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 13
Location:
#300
Posted: 11/12/2013 9:16:57 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by System_Grind3r:

Looks like stl qualifies and det for the C game. I really dont like this as DET lost 4-2 last time vs WIN and PHO is just a red hot team right now. I feel STL line is much higher than what it should be. Any insight on these two matches? I do not want to play them too blindly. 

Can't blame you....Wings not looking great even at home and the Yotes have been playing great as well.  Phoenix +150 after the Blues coming off a big home win seems like great value.

I'm going to make both system plays though at -1 +103 .... This won't screw me as hard if Detroit bombs their c game and we have two more chase games for STL, of which we can be sure they will at least win one.....hopefully.  

Good luck to all 
quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 12 of 22 «  10 11 12 13 14   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.