Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: What would a 1000 unit a year system be worth?
neilsy25 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
neilsy25
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 816
Location:
#76
Posted: 9/18/2013 1:06:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Dude, you are so stupid scales can't measure how stupid. My back checking has found the numbers are holding just fine. Now in response to a rip off Cisco's system not even close. To be honest I don't even follow that system have no idea how it works and don't  care. I have given parameters to the Holy Grail system. if you had an ounce of intelligence you would know why I'm not releasing parameters of these systems and never will. Last time I checked I haven't forced a single person to bet anything. Since you seem to be extremely jealous that you not possess the intelligence to create a system worth a damn you come in here spouting trash. Oh and by the way I haven't given out a loser on ny thread since starting. Thanks or staying out of my thread like you said.

This is the last time I waste my time responding to idiots.

The Hat

ya..didn't think so.....
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#77
Posted: 9/18/2013 1:25:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by neilsy25:


ya..didn't think so.....


quote
Riceboi send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
Location:
#78
Posted: 9/18/2013 5:52:29 PM
Jeff my only problem is why post about systems if you have no intention of posting plays until next season?
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
Riceboi send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Riceboi
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 5371
Location:
#79
Posted: 9/18/2013 5:58:53 PM
You already did it with the all dog system and im sure you do it again with other systems
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#80
Posted: 9/18/2013 5:58:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Riceboi:

Jeff my only problem is why post about systems if you have no intention of posting plays until next season?

Your right, I'm done til next year. Goodluck guys! 
quote
neilsy25 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
neilsy25
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 816
Location:
#81
Posted: 9/18/2013 7:22:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Your right, I'm done til next year. Goodluck guys! 

So predictable, exactly what every other bullshit poster has done when called out on his bullshit  ..the old "ok guys, you are on your own  , i am gone"..blah blah... this guy is full of crap, it should be very obvious to anyone with  a clue,,, gee..didnt see this coming... liek i said,,, he cannot provide one single system of his dozens that are proven for 10 years...he will not post a full season of NHL or NBA ..and he will never post a 1000 unit MLB system... but hey, we pissed him off, so he will be off making millions while we are left here to suffer..
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#82
Posted: 9/18/2013 7:55:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by neilsy25:


So predictable, exactly what every other bullshit poster has done when called out on his bullshit  ..the old "ok guys, you are on your own  , i am gone"..blah blah... this guy is full of crap, it should be very obvious to anyone with  a clue,,, gee..didnt see this coming... liek i said,,, he cannot provide one single system of his dozens that are proven for 10 years...he will not post a full season of NHL or NBA ..and he will never post a 1000 unit MLB system... but hey, we pissed him off, so he will be off making millions while we are left here to suffer..

I'm not sure if there is a word that describes how completely stupid you sound. But I figure you can't be much older than what "8"  if you pulled  your head out of your arse I already have posted a system proven for seventeen years. Maybe when your mom gets home she can read it for you since you obviously cant. It really must suck to be you bashing someone who you don't know. Why should I tell you how I come up with my plays? You think your special? You think the world revolves around you? Dude you really need to get a life. It's really not hard to come up with systems that win hundreds of units a season that stand the test of time. Maybe when you grow up you to can figure out one

The Hat
quote
bigkeith send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
bigkeith
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 90
Location:
#83
Posted: 9/18/2013 8:29:34 PM

This is B.S..  Now with that being said to be 100% fair his  1st half CFB system between 7-16 points could be Valid to a certain point however until back-tested for an entire season and or seasons One doesn't really know. But it looks good so far.

Back to this MLB 1000 unit system. NO SHOT AT ALL...................

The high juice odds will kill you if you take loses and  you will Take loses for sure. Here is the problem with all System  seekers and so called creators. They all seem to think that all back testing will support future wagering and IT WONT. 

I will tell you why. Bookies esp large books ALSO have people that are always looking at all the angles like WE are, As matter of fact a couple of online  giants actual employ a couple of guys that all the do is look on how they can be beaten with progression type systems. Point is that  they will make  adjustments  to ANYTHING you come  up with  and  I mean Anything.

JM 

Beat them for 2 years and they closed that loop very fast. They just don't get beat for very long, I don't care what anyone  says or thinks its not going to happen. And to play anything over a 3 game chase in the long run is a disaster waiting  to happen. It has happened to EVERY System player out in cyber world.  The 50% curve will get YOU every time in the long run. It all it takes is a couple of losing  chases and Your  bankroll is wiped out. And since this Original Poster cannot PROVE ME WRONG. He has NO Merit at all.

3 and 4 and 5 game chases will not yield you, the money you put up to gain from it ? If they did, the Bookies would be Busted Out...............

Wishful Thinking !!!!  Not to mention if You are so Confident in this 1000 unit system . 

Post the plays daily without telling anyone the system itself and show us all your + 1000 units.  Plus why don't you quit your job and just  wager on  sports ?

It Isn't  Happening.................................... 

BK

 

 

quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#84
Posted: 9/18/2013 9:02:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bigkeith:

This is B.S..  Now with that being said to be 100% fair his  1st half CFB system between 7-16 points could be Valid to a certain point however until back-tested for an entire season and or seasons One doesn't really know. But it looks good so far.

Back to this MLB 1000 unit system. NO SHOT AT ALL...................

The high juice odds will kill you if you take loses and  you will Take loses for sure. Here is the problem with all System  seekers and so called creators. They all seem to think that all back testing will support future wagering and IT WONT. 

I will tell you why. Bookies esp large books ALSO have people that are always looking at all the angles like WE are, As matter of fact a couple of online  giants actual employ a couple of guys that all the do is look on how they can be beaten with progression type systems. Point is that  they will make  adjustments  to ANYTHING you come  up with  and  I mean Anything.

JM 

Beat them for 2 years and they closed that loop very fast. They just don't get beat for very long, I don't care what anyone  says or thinks its not going to happen. And to play anything over a 3 game chase in the long run is a disaster waiting  to happen. It has happened to EVERY System player out in cyber world.  The 50% curve will get YOU every time in the long run. It all it takes is a couple of losing  chases and Your  bankroll is wiped out. And since this Original Poster cannot PROVE ME WRONG. He has NO Merit at all.

3 and 4 and 5 game chases will not yield you, the money you put up to gain from it ? If they did, the Bookies would be Busted Out...............

Wishful Thinking !!!!  Not to mention if You are so Confident in this 1000 unit system . 

Post the plays daily without telling anyone the system itself and show us all your + 1000 units.  Plus why don't you quit your job and just  wager on  sports ?

It Isn't  Happening.................................... 

BK

 

 


No shot at all huh? Funniest thing I've heard all week. The books have no shot of stopping what I do. The juice will not kill me because a lot of my system are -110 or dog systems. It's funny how people who have no idea what  they're  talking abut have the biggest mouths. Oh and by the way I'll post the systems next year so just relax. The reason bookies arent busted out is most people don't start with the required bankroll to sustain a chase. Just for instance how do think they will stop the halftime system? Change the lines? Hardly they can't afford to get pounded by the straight betting sharps. There is no defense against a chase system raise the juice not, they cant afford the hits on the dog side and they will lose there 50/50 bet flow they try to achieve.
Also I don't need confidence, the proof is in the results I don't need to be undefeated. Again it's not rocket science creating a system. 

Ok enough wasting my time with ignorance. Go ahead and bet how you bet. I will bet how I bet. We both know who will end up in the 


The Hat
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#85
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:44:24 PM
Well since a 1000 unit system isnt possible according to all the genius' out there I guess that would make one priceless? Hmmm!  

I love handicapping. 
quote
gratefulbets
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gratefulbets
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 5348
Location: California
#86
Posted: 9/18/2013 11:59:49 PM
Mr. Hat...

From one system player to another, good luck on your research for the 1,000 Unit System. 
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#87
Posted: 9/19/2013 12:05:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gratefulbets:

Mr. Hat...

From one system player to another, good luck on your research for the 1,000 Unit System. 

 I'm afraid to find out what's going to happen if it only produces 999 units? 
quote
ERBATIZ send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ERBATIZ
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 2091
Location: Texas
#88
Posted: 9/19/2013 12:19:57 AM
i have made good cash with your systems jeffhehat..
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#89
Posted: 9/19/2013 12:32:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ERBATIZ:

i have made good cash with your systems jeffhehat..

I appreciate the kind words. 
quote
hoescj01 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
hoescj01
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 17
Location: Minnesota
#90
Posted: 9/19/2013 1:50:08 AM
Jeff, I rarely post here unless or until things seem to be going against the spirit of this thread of posting systems.  It's nice when posters list the parameters of their system but it's also understandable why some may choose not to.  If back testing is confirmed with results from posting over time a system could be marketable.  Everyone is always free to follow posted system plays at their own risk or delight whether the system parameters are listed or chosen to not be.

When someone suggests that a system that has been thoroughly back tested has a very high unit return some understandably will call foul.  Fine, just don't try to beat down the person who is willing to share the results of their research.  A lot of time is taken to try to find a betting edge to be put together into a system, while it takes just a few seconds to poo poo it.

I appreciate the efforts Jeff and others have done in this thread, understanding that I risk my money when I choose to follow picks, even when parameters of a system are not given.

One almost needs to make bets as if just an ordinary routine, without worrying about every inning, quarter, or whatever.  Money management if often espoused and should be heeded.  It could almost be boring how low of your bankroll percentage is put at risk to win a unit.  I would rather win $5 than lose $100.  Building a bankroll may take time, but I try not to push it and if using the right systems let it gradually build over time.  Whether using a very low bankroll percentage and labby to control it or whatever method, I try to keep risk low.  It's a business, and try to protect it.

Of the hundreds of thousands or millions of online bettors out there, there are only a small percentage that actually follow these kind of forums.  I hope that keeps any books from acting.  This is another reason that not listing parameters can be helpful sometimes.  Even when some system's parameters are listed, there is a bit of work daily to determine what the pick is.

To list a system parameter or not, I thank Jeff and the others for hours of research and daily dedication of posting picks, when things are going well and even when the systems start to test your will.

Thank you all.  I, as others should know that they follow at their own risk and I risk to follow.

Good luck on your future
quote
chound send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chound
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 27
Location:
#91
Posted: 9/19/2013 8:10:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Goliath plays every day, almost every series. I've decided to wait until next year for this system as it takes a lot of time to prepare. Right now I'm back checking 5 new systems taking all my time.Preparing to annihilate the books next year.

Let's all win

The Hat

 

If Goliath plays every day and your testing and backtesting why would you need time to prepare it?  You should know the next plays and be able to post a few.

And Yes the holy grail has been backtested 17 years without a loss but that was only after certain parameters were added when you discovered losses during backtesting.  JM does the same crap....New improved version 2.0

 

To Riceboi:

        Good thing he didn't post plays from his undefeated underdog system.....dig up the thread...He posted 1 chase on LAA and it lost...

quote
chound send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
chound
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 27
Location:
#92
Posted: 9/19/2013 8:16:17 AM

This is the System & Strategies forum....Unless I'm wrong isn't the first post in this forum from the Covers Team and isn't the message below their post regarding plays being posted in this section of the forum.

Just remember that this forum is for systems and explaining how your system works. If you are just posting picks please post them in the appropriate sports forum.
Thanks

quote
oilcountry99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
oilcountry99
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 459
Location: Ontario
#93
Posted: 9/19/2013 8:16:27 AM
Well said hoescj01

I do agree that at system plays should have MM defined clearly with each play. Disciplined MM is the key to success whether system play or handicapped play or a combination of the two.

The sad thing about all these threads and posts is that we are all here for a common goal and that is to make money. Unfortunately we can't pool our energies together and help each other to achieve success. Many minds together are more powerful than one alone
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
neilsy25 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
neilsy25
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 816
Location:
#94
Posted: 9/19/2013 9:41:42 AM
Not to mention the one system he does post parameters to ...the Holy Grail , is clearly not his , obviously  .. i mean, all his systems are "backchecked 10 years" ..yet this one is back tested not 10, but...exactly 17 years...He says he does all his back checking using covers , yet comes up with a win percentage of exactly .517..  This chase is so obviously something run from a database , where one can change the parameters and run a query... most likely sportsdatabase.com .  I know Jeff, you are going to now call me stupid tell me to ask my mom to explain things,etc ...

You say you won't release your parameters for obvious reason, what a joke, as if you "releasing " the parameters to one chase is going to have any effect on any lines. Cisco has been running systems on this forum for years, and giving the exact parameters ..guess what ?, nobody has stolen them and sold them for a million dollars  ..nobody has shut down the books ..Like i said, its very easy to prove me wrong...show parameters to just one system proven for 10 years, one of your dozens,,... or post a full winning season ...or i guess you can just tell me how stupid i am ....again.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#95
Posted: 9/19/2013 11:31:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by neilsy25:

Not to mention the one system he does post parameters to ...the Holy Grail , is clearly not his , obviously  .. i mean, all his systems are "backchecked 10 years" ..yet this one is back tested not 10, but...exactly 17 years...He says he does all his back checking using covers , yet comes up with a win percentage of exactly .517..  This chase is so obviously something run from a database , where one can change the parameters and run a query... most likely sportsdatabase.com .  I know Jeff, you are going to now call me stupid tell me to ask my mom to explain things,etc ...

You say you won't release your parameters for obvious reason, what a joke, as if you "releasing " the parameters to one chase is going to have any effect on any lines. Cisco has been running systems on this forum for years, and giving the exact parameters ..guess what ?, nobody has stolen them and sold them for a million dollars  ..nobody has shut down the books ..Like i said, its very easy to prove me wrong...show parameters to just one system proven for 10 years, one of your dozens,,... or post a full winning season ...or i guess you can just tell me how stupid i am ....again.

Dude are you really for real? Not mine? Who's is it? Do you know you can't run a query on a chase, at least none I know of. Your lack of intelligence is comical. Oh when you find out who invented the Holy Grail system tell him thanks, oh wait that was me. By the way since you are the resident system genius how many units are possible on a continued basis per year 10, 30, 50? 
quote
puppetm716 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
puppetm716
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 1532
Location:
#96
Posted: 9/19/2013 11:39:04 AM

Jeff, Don't listen to the jagoffs.

Keep doing what you do.

Best of luck

quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#97
Posted: 9/19/2013 11:40:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by puppetm716:

Jeff, Don't listen to the jagoffs.

Keep doing what you do.

Best of luck


quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#98
Posted: 9/19/2013 11:53:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chound:

 

If Goliath plays every day and your testing and backtesting why would you need time to prepare it?  You should know the next plays and be able to post a few.

And Yes the holy grail has been backtested 17 years without a loss but that was only after certain parameters were added when you discovered losses during backtesting.  JM does the same crap....New improved version 2.0

 

To Riceboi:

        Good thing he didn't post plays from his undefeated underdog system.....dig up the thread...He posted 1 chase on LAA and it lost...


Chound with all due respect do you have a clue on how to create a winning system? Well I do, and to compare me to one of the worst system creators ever JM is preposterous , that guy is 10 levels below me on creating systems. As far as the all dog system goes I posted a loss OMG call the police c'mon where do guys come from? I never said it would go undefeated if you reread the thread that would put it at 114 -10 at that point but don't bring up the wins that's taboo! Oh thx for posting the rules for me if covers wants to move my threads cool with me but seems like they are ok with what I'm doing just you and a couple other haters with nothing else to do have a problem with it. 

GL to too 

The Hat
quote
neilsy25 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
neilsy25
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 816
Location:
#99
Posted: 9/19/2013 12:26:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


Dude are you really for real? Not mine? Who's is it? Do you know you can't run a query on a chase, at least none I know of. Your lack of intelligence is comical. Oh when you find out who invented the Holy Grail system tell him thanks, oh wait that was me. By the way since you are the resident system genius how many units are possible on a continued basis per year 10, 30, 50? 


Of course you can run a query on a chase u moron ..and the person who found the holy grail did exactly that ... i.am not going to put the exact syntax ...but it is a fairly simple query the gist off it is

  April15<date<sept and winningpct=>.517 and stk=4L , then you follow that with however many more games you are chasing.. anyone even remotely adept at using sportsdatabase could write the query for the holy grail in less then a minute

So, you are telling me that you went through every single team ..looked for a loss of 4 games... then went back and found their winning pct, found it didn't work,rinse and repeat , finally found .517 exactly..and then went through every team,looked for 4 losses..went back ..added up their win pct ..and then decided to do this one ..not for 10 yrs ... but hey..might as well add another 7 ..

ya..ok...so how many hours did this all take you ... oh, and who were all the wins in the past 17 years ..you must have this..no ?


quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3217
Location: California
#100
Posted: 9/19/2013 12:44:43 PM
Uhhhh yes, I do everything by hand. It's all on paper want me to fax it to you.  Every system I do is by hand with long tedious research. It takes days to weeks depending on the complexity of the system. You know some people are smarter than others and Cisco isn't the only guy on the planet that can have a winning system. The person who found the Hoy Grail didn't run a query because it's was me idiot. Just admit our jealous that you can't create winning systems and you just troll about being an 
quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 4 of 6 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.