Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 4 of 21 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: Somebody stop me!
pd_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
pd_
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 70
Location:
#76
Posted: 9/21/2013 11:23:46 PM
did tech cover 2nd half? i laid off night games after a good morning/afternoon
quote
dallasm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dallasm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3627
Location: California
#77
Posted: 9/21/2013 11:26:51 PM
Yes they did... Michigan gonna miss the 2h cover by 1/2
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#78
Posted: 9/21/2013 11:59:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dallasm:

Yes they did... Michigan gonna miss the 2h cover by 1/2

You got robbed I got a push a lot of 10's out there on the online circuit.
quote
BBQGreggy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BBQGreggy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 27
Location: Minnesota
#79
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:16:36 AM

I really like this system.  I had a very good day, but then the night games got a little rough. Still made a profit though!  Keep up the good work Hat!

quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#80
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:34:08 AM

Great system HAT!!!

I Love this printing press. Michigan 2n half was a push for me.

always buy the points if you can on halves, your going to double down if it loses anyway.

11 wins and Michigan first half only loss.

I think I'm gonna play fist and 2nd halves of each game and live with that result instead of carry it over to the next time slot. I am worried that I may give every thing back if lose B2B. I can live with a 3 unit loss win there is so many winners since  I play all the games instead of pick and choose.

That's 23 units won and just 1 unit loss for me in 2 weeks. Can't wait for Saturdays now.

can't wait for next week

quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#81
Posted: 9/22/2013 2:04:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by garister:

Great system HAT!!!

I Love this printing press. Michigan 2n half was a push for me.

always buy the points if you can on halves, your going to double down if it loses anyway.

11 wins and Michigan first half only loss.

I think I'm gonna play fist and 2nd halves of each game and live with that result instead of carry it over to the next time slot. I am worried that I may give every thing back if lose B2B. I can live with a 3 unit loss win there is so many winners since  I play all the games instead of pick and choose.

That's 23 units won and just 1 unit loss for me in 2 weeks. Can't wait for Saturdays now.

can't wait for next week


  Well done
quote
lilmojo021 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
lilmojo021
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 57
Location: Florida
#82
Posted: 9/22/2013 7:49:29 AM
Garister,  
How many units are you using per half?  What is your breakdown?  Just curious Bc I think I can afford small units similar to how you are going. Thanks

quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#83
Posted: 9/22/2013 11:35:35 AM
Hey guys a little tidbit to chew on, if you look at NFL teams that are DOGS getting between +4 and +6.5 in the first half opening line they are 49-10 last year and this year. This year 6-0 that getting both halves like in college.

GL

Let's all win

The Hat
quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#84
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:10:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:

Hey guys a little tidbit to chew on, if you look at NFL teams that are DOGS getting between +4 and +6.5 in the first half opening line they are 49-10 last year and this year. This year 6-0 that getting both halves like in college.

GL

Let's all win



The Hat

You know I'm in for that, thanks
quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#85
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:20:14 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lilmojo021:

Garister,  
How many units are you using per half?  What is your breakdown?  Just curious Bc I think I can afford small units similar to how you are going. Thanks


as you know I played $25 per unit a week ago(my first week). I wager to win 1 unit every half. so if the first half lost I would wager the 2nd to win $50 plus whatever juice I lost. so everytime I won I would win exactly 1 unit. thanks to this system I was able to double my unit for yesterday and next week a will triple it. so next week my unit will be $75. I understand that I may be risking close to $200 on a 2nd half wager. If the trend continues both first 2 time slots have gone perfectly so by the time late games arrive I will be playing with $$ I already won that day.

Best Of Luck.  
quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#86
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:31:03 PM
HAT-
I just saw that you stated opening line on those NFL plays
I guess Im out this week cause I don't know how to check for opening
lines for first halves. Best of Luck this week
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#87
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:36:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by garister:

HAT-
I just saw that you stated opening line on those NFL plays
I guess Im out this week cause I don't know how to check for opening
lines for first halves. Best of Luck this week

PM me I will tell you how. Possible plays today are 
ARI +4
TB +4

The Hat
quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16050
Location:
#88
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:39:08 PM
vikings, bucs and browns?
quote
dallasm send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dallasm
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3627
Location: California
#89
Posted: 9/22/2013 12:42:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 730champ:

vikings, bucs and browns?

Opening line per Jeff ...
quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#90
Posted: 9/22/2013 1:49:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JEFFTHEHAT:


PM me I will tell you how. Possible plays today are 
ARI +4
TB +4

The Hat
I put in a friend request so I can pm

quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16050
Location:
#91
Posted: 9/22/2013 2:24:16 PM
tough way to end both first halfs
quote
Bart_ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Bart_
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2139
Location: Ontario
#92
Posted: 9/22/2013 2:28:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by garister:

HAT-
I just saw that you stated opening line on those NFL plays
I guess Im out this week cause I don't know how to check for opening
lines for first halves. Best of Luck this week

Go to http://www.sbrforum.com/betting-odds/nfl-football/

Select, instead of Full Game Select 1-H. 
The opening line should be the one closest to the teams. 
quote
JEFFTHEHAT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JEFFTHEHAT
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3843
Location: California
#93
Posted: 9/22/2013 2:48:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bart_:


Go to http://www.sbrforum.com/betting-odds/nfl-football/

Select, instead of Full Game Select 1-H. 
The opening line should be the one closest to the teams. 

Thx Bart I thought the Gestapo might get mad if I mentioned that word? 
quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#94
Posted: 9/22/2013 2:49:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Bart_:


Go to http://www.sbrforum.com/betting-odds/nfl-football/

Select, instead of Full Game Select 1-H. 
The opening line should be the one closest to the teams. 

Thanks for that

quote
730champ send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
730champ
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 16050
Location:
#95
Posted: 9/22/2013 7:01:33 PM
tough matchups today now for the year 6-2 and down -30
quote
hi2ak
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
hi2ak
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 351
Location: Alaska
#96
Posted: 9/23/2013 11:22:00 PM
These are the numbers I back tested from week 1. Assuming you used opening lines only, of 7-16pt 1h spreads estimated at -110 each play and played every game instead of just 2 per time slot. I will be using some of the tools from this system but will tweak it a bit to form my own. Hat keep experimenting bro! keep digging up cool info like you have been. Bol all!

W1 11-4 CHASE -2.2u
W2 14-4 CHASE +0.8u
W3 10-1 CHASE +6.7u
W4 10-1 CHASE +6.7u
quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#97
Posted: 9/25/2013 10:21:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hi2ak:

These are the numbers I back tested from week 1. Assuming you used opening lines only, of 7-16pt 1h spreads estimated at -110 each play and played every game instead of just 2 per time slot. I will be using some of the tools from this system but will tweak it a bit to form my own. Hat keep experimenting bro! keep digging up cool info like you have been. Bol all!

W1 11-4 CHASE -2.2u
W2 14-4 CHASE +0.8u
W3 10-1 CHASE +6.7u
W4 10-1 CHASE +6.7u

wow that must have taken a lot of time, but I doubt opening lines were used, I know for that W3 I made 12 units and I didn't place my wagers til saturday or day of the game since I played the BSU/AFU game.

I always buy the best line I can too..

Best of luck if you follow this system.
quote
garister
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
garister
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 1090
Location: California
#98
Posted: 9/25/2013 10:27:13 PM
Looks like Friday 9/27 kicks us off this week.
BYU-14 1H 

I'm playing this now, cause the spread for the whole game has been growing since the line was released, I don't want to get hooked. 

BOL 

FYI both games I've personally played during the week (non-sat.)
have lost the 1st half and won the 2nd. 3rd time's a charm! 
quote
SoCal311 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SoCal311
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 358
Location: California
#99
Posted: 9/27/2013 1:59:19 PM
awesome system hat. fhanks for shari.g =). haz anyone beenkepping track if the teams have coversd the spread also? the teams we take for half bets. GL everyone

quote
bulichm send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bulichm
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 307
Location:
#100
Posted: 9/27/2013 3:48:43 PM
Good job guys.
quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 4 of 21 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.