Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 5 of 118 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: MLB RPI SYSTEM 2012
FrankShades
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
FrankShades
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 112
Location: Connecticut
#101
Posted: 4/4/2012 2:28:37 PM
Jaycut, there are no official or unofficial plays today. The Miami game is not part of a series but rather part of ESPN nonsense. B2W is running a chase system. All plays will be unofficial till May when RPI becomes available. If you're desperate for action, Irage, who is a well respected capper around here likes STL. Sounded like B2W may be on board with it, but this is not a system play however as it can not be chased.

Mets, depends on ur bankroll and how nuch you're willing to lose. Bankroll management B2W is using was explained in the beginning of this thread using a 30 base.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3978
Location: Utah
#102
Posted: 4/4/2012 4:31:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by craig9887:

Guys - I kept trying to find a spreadsheet that would have all the games on it so its easier to track the series.  I finally found this.

http://dailybaseballdata.com/

CLick on other tools and then 2012 schedule.  It might help track things a bit better.  If someone has a better spreadsheet, please share.

I have a database that has all the 2012 games in it.

quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3978
Location: Utah
#103
Posted: 4/4/2012 4:32:30 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bikemcr:

Will you chase the Cards into the Brewers series if they lose ?

No, the Cards a very unoffical play, but I think they have the better line up to win tonight.

quote
3dogphil
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
3dogphil
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2443
Location: Kentucky
#104
Posted: 4/4/2012 5:51:30 PM
 
quote
craig9887
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
craig9887
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 267
Location: Texas
#105
Posted: 4/4/2012 6:13:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by irage:

I have a database that has all the 2012 games in it.



Irage - could you share it?  I would like to look at it.
quote
bettor2win
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
bettor2win
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2149
Location: California
#106
Posted: 4/4/2012 7:59:37 PM
Josh Johnson looks like crap from his mid season sabbitical. Or are the Cards hitters that good? StL scored most runs in NL last yr. At least thats what the announcer said. I thought it would have been Mil.
bet the farm mets!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
hyvong send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
hyvong
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 858
Location:
#107
Posted: 4/4/2012 8:51:29 PM
Mia can not even hit one!!!
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3978
Location: Utah
#108
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:16:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by craig9887:



Irage - could you share it?  I would like to look at it.


I can create a custom PDF of the schedule, but I can't share the program, it's unlikely you would have the tools necessary to run it.
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3978
Location: Utah
#109
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:19:54 PM
I hate to say I told you so, but the Cards bench and Lohse pitching was an easy pick in my book.

I'll see if I have another pick tomorrow.
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3978
Location: Utah
#110
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:34:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by FrankShades:

Jaycut, there are no official or unofficial plays today. The Miami game is not part of a series but rather part of ESPN nonsense. B2W is running a chase system. All plays will be unofficial till May when RPI becomes available. If you're desperate for action, Irage, who is a well respected capper around here likes STL. Sounded like B2W may be on board with it, but this is not a system play however as it can not be chased.

Mets, depends on ur bankroll and how nuch you're willing to lose. Bankroll management B2W is using was explained in the beginning of this thread using a 30 base.


Franky the Shades, sounds like a mob hit man. Thanks for responding to this, your dead on. None of my picks are official or unofficial. I just see some games as obvious mis-matches. This is just a tried and true capping method and it works well in Baseball.
Last couple of years of had a thread where I would pick one game each day. Several months I was running around 81%.

B2W's system is by far the best thing I have ever seen and I have personally benefited from it. My advice to anyone reading this blog, be patient and wait for the RPI.
quote
bettor2win
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
bettor2win
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2149
Location: California
#111
Posted: 4/4/2012 9:58:58 PM
Amen! IRAGE is my right hand man in this. We are going to take some series chases starting tomorrow (handicapped/unofficial). I cant pick daily winners, so this is why I created this system. Target9 in the MLB section is ur man for daily picks if irage doesnt post there. Weird things happen the first month of baseball and throughout the season for that matter. DONT girl IF A SERIES LOSES! GO ELSEWHERE. Series WILL LOSE! Last year we had a great year. Best one so far that Ive done both systems combined (RPI & unifficial plays). I have always chased series betting this team will win a game and so forth. If you girl and moan and complain you had better have given insight BEFORE the series started. We will gang up on ur behind if u cry about a loss. Why? Because we lost too. Thanks guys. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
3dogphil
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
3dogphil
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2443
Location: Kentucky
#112
Posted: 4/4/2012 10:07:22 PM

irage 

Great pick  great start  

quote
bettor2win
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
bettor2win
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2149
Location: California
#113
Posted: 4/4/2012 10:24:10 PM

Plays for Thursday April 5.

1. PHI
2. ATL

MY Plays are:
1. PHI Not wild about PHI but they are winners.
2. ATL-nym suck at home
3. BOS-det could only really beat the AL Central last year
4. WAS-Much improved I think Washington team
5. CIN-Sleeper pick this year despite losing their closer. Last years AZ.
6. LAD-sd just sucks.

Remeber, the RPI System doesn't start until May. Bet low, like to win $10 bucks if starting with a $1000 BR like me.  Why? Because we don't know where these teams are really going yet. I'm starting with exactly $1060 to start the season and some free play money from my bookie. Here we GO!!!! 

 

quote
robbypark send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
robbypark
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2080
Location: Saskatchewan
#114
Posted: 4/4/2012 10:33:32 PM
So are Phi and Atl the only handicapped unofficial plays while the others are optional?  Or do all of them fall under your unofficial/handicapped plays?
quote
bettor2win
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: M Resort |
bettor2win
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 2149
Location: California
#115
Posted: 4/4/2012 10:42:46 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by robbypark:

So are Phi and Atl the only handicapped unofficial plays while the others are optional?  Or do all of them fall under your unofficial/handicapped plays?

EXACTLY ROBBYPARK!!!! I never posted ALL my plays last year because it was a new system to everyone. I ONLY posted plays that I had thought had a for sure chance of winning within a 3 game chase.  This year, I say WTF.  I have proven the system, and proven all out plays. I'm not too concerned with heckelers anymore.

quote
robbypark send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
robbypark
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2080
Location: Saskatchewan
#116
Posted: 4/4/2012 11:02:42 PM
quote
craig9887
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
craig9887
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 267
Location: Texas
#117
Posted: 4/4/2012 11:29:41 PM
I just bet

$105 to win $100 on ATL
$165 to win $100 on PHI

GOOD LUCK GENTS!!!
quote
craig9887
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
craig9887
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 267
Location: Texas
#118
Posted: 4/4/2012 11:36:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by irage:



I can create a custom PDF of the schedule, but I can't share the program, it's unlikely you would have the tools necessary to run it.


I would like a PDF if you dont mind and it looks better than that spreadsheet I shared.
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3978
Location: Utah
#119
Posted: 4/4/2012 11:36:28 PM
My lean for tomorrow is Philly, I can't get behind Atlanta yet, Met's have talented bench whether they can perform is the question.

I love Halladay he's got the arm and he knows what it take to win.

Tigers are my other pick Verlander is strong righty and Tigers have a some serious hitters.

Philly -163
Detroit -139

No promises this early, but they look good to me.
quote
irage
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
irage
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 3978
Location: Utah
#120
Posted: 4/4/2012 11:37:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by craig9887:



I would like a PDF if you dont mind and it looks better than that spreadsheet I shared.


Here is where I get them from.

http://www.mysportscal.com/mlb.html
quote
SoCal311 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SoCal311
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 381
Location: California
#121
Posted: 4/5/2012 5:29:54 AM
quote
robbypark send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
robbypark
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 2080
Location: Saskatchewan
#122
Posted: 4/5/2012 8:05:54 AM
So Philly and Atlanta it is! Come on Halladay!
quote
FrankShades
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
FrankShades
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 112
Location: Connecticut
#123
Posted: 4/5/2012 9:30:56 AM
Irage, I fit most the bill for your mob reference. No problem answering the question. I think people jump in without reading the thread. So figured I'd answer the question since it was an obvious answer. You going to be running an MLB thread this year? I will check that out. I actually do pretty well in baseball historically so I won't blindly follow like I basically did in ncaa football. With you on the Tigers today

B2W, with you on Phi, staying away from Atl. Mets mad some drastic changes to the ball park dimensions and the top half of their rotation isn't bad. They have no depth, so will inevitably suck but I wouldn't be completely shocked if they managed to get off to a decent start. I will also be chasing Cincy. Miami is a good team on paper but I simply can't see the Reds getting swept at some to open the season. Looking forward to official plays come May. Best of luck!
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
twodigitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
twodigitz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1100
Location:
#124
Posted: 4/5/2012 11:05:23 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bettor2win:

Plays for Thursday April 5.

1. PHI
2. ATL

MY Plays are:
1. PHI Not wild about PHI but they are winners.
2. ATL-nym suck at home
3. BOS-det could only really beat the AL Central last year
4. WAS-Much improved I think Washington team
5. CIN-Sleeper pick this year despite losing their closer. Last years AZ.
6. LAD-sd just sucks.

Remeber, the RPI System doesn't start until May. Bet low, like to win $10 bucks if starting with a $1000 BR like me.  Why? Because we don't know where these teams are really going yet. I'm starting with exactly $1060 to start the season and some free play money from my bookie. Here we GO!!!! 

 

 

gl cuz i am on the mets today for kinda big but got philly in a parlay.

quote
thebird40 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thebird40
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 1024
Location: Nevada
#125
Posted: 4/5/2012 1:33:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bettor2win:

Amen! IRAGE is my right hand man in this. We are going to take some series chases starting tomorrow (handicapped/unofficial). I cant pick daily winners, so this is why I created this system. Target9 in the MLB section is ur man for daily picks if irage doesnt post there. Weird things happen the first month of baseball and throughout the season for that matter. DONT girl IF A SERIES LOSES! GO ELSEWHERE. Series WILL LOSE! Last year we had a great year. Best one so far that Ive done both systems combined (RPI & unifficial plays). I have always chased series betting this team will win a game and so forth. If you girl and moan and complain you had better have given insight BEFORE the series started. We will gang up on ur behind if u cry about a loss. Why? Because we lost too. Thanks guys. AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Can't wait till May when this system kicks off! As far as systems goes, this one is top notch! I got burned last year with KC, but one loss, not bad! Don't suppose you could start a new thread when we start?
quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 5 of 118 «  3 4 5 6 7   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.