Posted: 10/17/2012 2:42:05 PM
So i put together a spreadsheet for the 2012 season to keep track of the plays
You can download from here
So a quick summary:
1) in purple it lists every team and their schedule from left to right
2) I also list the team record and their opponents record - stats are automatically updated from ESPN you click the update button
3) In the "week" box - you can enter the current week and it will display their current opponent and their record
4) I highlighted in yellow for each team when they are on a 2 game road-trip
** Note that some teams were on a BYE this week and the site I used to pull in the schedules doesn't display the schedule if on a BYE - so I will grab them tomorrow and update the file so all teams are populated - stay tuned.
So how do you use this?
1) Well click the update button each week to get the updated ESPN standings
2) Find the current week along the header - and look down to see if they are on a 2nd Road Game (highlighted in yellow
3) If they are then check if they covered the previous week (I left a column to enter if they did called "last week"
4) If they didn't cover then it's a play (note: I'm unsure of what other filters you may use - that's why i included record - because I saw some talk about using record, but did not see anything difinitive)
Well thats about it
Can someone tell me for sure if their are defintely filters?
I saw these - but are they definite?
Road team favs with better record or equal records over .500 are 3-1 ATS
Home team with better record or equal records under .500 are 4-2 ATS
unders in these games hit at 10-3, if the road team is the underdog they are 6-1, if the road team is the underdog and the total is 43 or less they are 3-0