Messages

Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Systems & Strategies] Topic: Spybook Strategy...tracking for study
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#1
Posted: 5/28/2009 12:13:04 PM
Starting today will track in this forum the profitability of betting against those bets with 70% or more. Will use $100 as risk amount and post record with + or - $'s. Spybook will be referenced for 70% or more calculations. Selections will all be ATM.
 
Thursday plays would be:
 
Cubs -120 ML
Indians + 1 1/2 RL -150
Indians +100 ML
Rays/Indians Total U 11 1/2
Twins + 1 1/2 RL -140
Tigers/Orioles Total U 10
 
 
 
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#2
Posted: 5/28/2009 12:17:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Starting today will track in this forum the profitability of betting against those bets with 70% or more. Will use $100 as risk amount and post record with + or - $'s. Spybook will be referenced for 70% or more calculations. Selections will all be ATM.
 
Thursday plays would be:
 
Cubs -120 ML
Indians + 1 1/2 RL -150
Indians +100 ML
Rays/Indians Total U 11 1/2 +103
Twins + 1 1/2 RL -140
Tigers/Orioles Total U 10 -101
 
 
 
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#3
Posted: 5/28/2009 12:32:58 PM
Include for 28th of May
 
Cavaliers - 7 1/2  -110
Cavaliers -420 ML
Cavaliers/Magic U 190 1/2 -110
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#4
Posted: 5/28/2009 6:04:59 PM
Thursday plays would be:
 
Cubs -120 ML
Indians + 1 1/2 RL -150    +75
Indians +100 ML  -103 +97
Rays/Indians Total U 11 1/2 +103   +103
Twins + 1 1/2 RL -140   -100
Tigers/Orioles Total U 10 -101
 
3-1 so far today....not sure about the calculations based on $100 risked.
 
 
quote
cd329 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
cd329
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 18250
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 5/28/2009 6:28:20 PM
yesterday sports insights same strategy was 1-6      some days it wins and some days it loses.  The numbers your seeing are all bogus.  Be careful with your money using this system, it doesnt work long term
quote
nuttyrich
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nuttyrich
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1616
Location: New York
#6
Posted: 5/28/2009 6:35:58 PM
I agree systems don't work that goes for baseball football and hair systems! :)

Why won't a system work because we are degenerates  :)


 
quote
nuttyrich
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nuttyrich
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1616
Location: New York
#7
Posted: 5/28/2009 6:37:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Thursday plays would be:
 
Cubs -120 ML
Indians + 1 1/2 RL -150    +75
Indians +100 ML  -103 +97
Rays/Indians Total U 11 1/2 +103   +103
Twins + 1 1/2 RL -140   -100
Tigers/Orioles Total U 10 -101
 
3-1 so far today....not sure about the calculations based on $100 risked.
 
 


MY system has Baltimore and Dodgers tonight and Had Cleveland! There is a system but seriously we are degenerates who will blow the profits on  other crap!
quote
nuttyrich
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nuttyrich
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1616
Location: New York
#8
Posted: 5/28/2009 6:43:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nuttyrich:



MY system has Baltimore and Dodgers tonight and Had Cleveland! There is a system but seriously we are degenerates who will blow the profits on  other crap!


Oh and Arizona diamond backs!
quote
nuttyrich
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
nuttyrich
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 1616
Location: New York
#9
Posted: 5/28/2009 11:21:23 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by nuttyrich:



Oh and Arizona diamond backs!



4-0 :) +1656 (all $400 plays)
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#10
Posted: 5/29/2009 3:08:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Starting today will track in this forum the profitability of betting against those bets with 70% or more. Will use $100 as risk amount and post record with + or - $'s. Spybook will be referenced for 70% or more calculations. Selections will all be ATM.
 
Thursday plays would be:
 
Cubs -120 ML  -100
Indians + 1 1/2 RL -150   +75
Indians +100 ML   +100
Rays/Indians Total U 11 1/2   +100
Twins + 1 1/2 RL -140  -100
Tigers/Orioles Total U 10    -101  +99
Cavaliers - 7 1/2 -110   +100
Cavaliers ML -420   + 20
Magic / Cavaliers U 190 1/2   -100
 
Winners 6  Losers 3 Net Total + $198.00
 
 
 
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#11
Posted: 5/29/2009 3:13:00 AM
This is for research purposes only....trying to see if a system can be built using this information for baseball. Have used a similar system for basketball that was successful with filters. Need to track to see results and add filters as we go along.
quote
King Creole42 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
King Creole42
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 626
Location:
#12
Posted: 5/29/2009 11:00:22 AM
im gonna save u  alot of time because ive been tracking this for months now and its 50/50 at best. I even tried  just using 80 % and 90% or more but still get mixed results. Not trying to rain on your parade >>>just trying to help out.
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#13
Posted: 5/29/2009 11:44:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by King Creole42:

im gonna save u  alot of time because ive been tracking this for months now and its 50/50 at best. I even tried  just using 80 % and 90% or more but still get mixed results. Not trying to rain on your parade >>>just trying to help out.

Thanks...have a lot of time for this so need to find out for myself. With proper filters have seen ATM systems that work. We had one this year for the NBA devised by other cappers on this site.

Friday May 29th Record 6-3 + 198.00

Cubs RL +1 1/2 -175

Cubs ML  -105

Cubs / Dodgers Ov 8  -105

Nationals + 1 1/2  -140

Nationals  +147

Astros + 1 1/2  -170

Astros + 123

Marlins + 1 1/2 -145

Marlins + 145

Brewers - 1 1/2 + 175

Brewers  -109

Brewers / Reds O 8  -105

Padres / Rockies O 10 1/2 -110

Braves -1 1/2 + 130

Braves -119

Cards + 1 1/2  -200

Cards + 108

Tigers / Orioles O 10 1/2 -110

Twins + 1 1/2 -160

Twins + 130

A's / Rangers O 10 1/2 -115

Mariners + 1 1/2 -135

Mariners +151

Mariners / Angels O 8 1/2 -115

Nuggets ML -230

quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#14
Posted: 5/29/2009 11:48:34 AM
Changing our wagers to wager amount needed to win $100 for minus odds. Easier to calculate. When + odds we will wager $100 to win what the plus odds bring us. Again this is for my research and this is a good place for fellow cappers to see results and determine for themselves if their is value in playing ATM wagers.
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#15
Posted: 5/30/2009 6:34:01 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Thanks...have a lot of time for this so need to find out for myself. With proper filters have seen ATM systems that work. We had one this year for the NBA devised by other cappers on this site.

Friday May 29th Record 6-3 + 198.00

Cubs RL +1 1/2 -175 

Cubs ML  -105 

Cubs / Dodgers Ov 8  -105 

Nationals + 1 1/2  -140 

Nationals  +147 

Astros + 1 1/2  -170 

Astros + 123 

Marlins + 1 1/2 -145 

Marlins + 145 

Brewers - 1 1/2 + 175 

Brewers  -109 

Brewers / Reds O 8  -105 

Padres / Rockies O 10 1/2 -110 

Braves -1 1/2 + 130 

Braves -119 

Cards + 1 1/2  -200  

Cards + 108 

Tigers / Orioles O 10 1/2 -110 

Twins + 1 1/2 -160 

Twins + 130 

A's / Rangers O 10 1/2 -115 

Mariners + 1 1/2 -135 

Mariners +151 

Mariners / Angels O 8 1/2 -115 

Nuggets ML -230 

Record Friday 11-14  -447

Record YTD 17-17  -249

quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#16
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:16:56 PM
Saturday Plays:
 
New York Mets  -110
Arizona +111
Dodgers + 1 1/2 -160
Washington + 1 1/2 + 100
Washington +220
Pittsburgh -130
Cinncinnati + 1 1/2 -200
Cinncinnati +113
Cinncinnati / Brewers Ov 10 1/2 +100
San Diego / Colorado Ov 10 1/2 -105
San Francisco + 1 1/2 -130
San Francisco + 140
Toronto -125
Minnesota + 1 1/2 -165
Minnesota + 125
Baltimore + 1 1/2 -150
Baltimore + 100
Cleveland + 1 1/2 -110
Cleveland + 150
Oakland + 1 1/2 -145
Seattle - 1 1/2  + 145
 
Cavaliers / Magic U 192 1/2 -110
 
Red Wings - 1 1/2 +175
Red Wings -155
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#17
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:32:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Saturday Plays:
 
New York Mets  -110 
Arizona +111 
Dodgers + 1 1/2 -160 
Washington + 1 1/2 + 100 
Washington +220 
Pittsburgh -130 
Cinncinnati + 1 1/2 -200 
Cinncinnati +113 
Cinncinnati / Brewers Ov 10 1/2 +100 
San Diego / Colorado Ov 10 1/2 -105 
San Francisco + 1 1/2 -130 
San Francisco + 140 
Toronto -125 
Minnesota + 1 1/2 -165 
Minnesota + 125 
Baltimore + 1 1/2 -150 
Baltimore + 100 
Cleveland + 1 1/2 -110 
Cleveland + 150 
Oakland + 1 1/2 -145 
Seattle - 1 1/2  + 145 
 
Cavaliers / Magic U 192 1/2 -110 
 
Red Wings - 1 1/2 +175 
Red Wings -155 
 

Record for Sarurday 7-17 - $1244

Record now  24-34  -$1493

quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#18
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:31:37 AM
Record now 24-34 - $1493
 
Sunday Plays
NYM + 155
Nationals + 1 1/2 -170
Nationals  + 126
Astros  + 131
Reds + 1 1/2 -125
Reds  + 170
SD/Colo U 10  -110
SF + 1 1/2 -130
SF  +130
Braves  + 140
Cubs -1 1/2 + 145
Cubs  -140
Yankees/Indians U 10  -115
Twins  + 145
Tigers - 1 1/2  + 130
CWS + 1 1/2  -140
CWS  + 155
Oakland/Texas U 10  -110
Seattle + 1 1/2 -135
Seattle + 165
 
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#19
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:23:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Record now 24-34 - $1493
 
Sunday Plays
NYM + 155 
Nationals + 1 1/2 -170 
Nationals  + 126 
Astros  + 131 
Reds + 1 1/2 -125 
Reds  + 170 
SD/Colo U 10  -110 
SF + 1 1/2 -130 
SF  +130 
Braves  + 140 
Cubs -1 1/2 + 145 
Cubs  -140 
Yankees/Indians U 10  -115 
Twins  + 145 
Tigers - 1 1/2  + 130 
CWS + 1 1/2  -140 
CWS  + 155 
Oakland/Texas U 10  -110 
Seattle + 1 1/2 -135 
Seattle + 165 
 
Record Sunday  13-7
 
Record to date  37-41
 
 
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#20
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:29:29 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Money record is -$797

quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#21
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:07:28 PM
Record 37-41 = $ 797.00
 
Monday Plays
 
Pittsburgh - 165
Brewers + 1 1/2 -220
Brewers  -102
Rockies + 1 1/2 -190
Rockies + 117
Reds + 1 1/2 -200
Reds + 112
Philadelphia / San Diego  U 8 -105
Arizona + 1 1/2 -140
Arizona / Los Angeles Dodgers O 9  +100
Indians + 1 1/2 -105
Indians  + 155
NYY / Cleveland U 10 -110
Oakland + 1 1/2 -160
Oakland  + 130
Baltimore + 1 1/2 -190
Baltimore  + 112
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#22
Posted: 6/1/2009 5:09:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Record 37-41 - $ 797.00
 
Monday Plays
 
Pittsburgh - 165
Brewers + 1 1/2 -220
Brewers  -102
Rockies + 1 1/2 -190
Rockies + 117
Reds + 1 1/2 -200
Reds + 112
Philadelphia / San Diego  U 8 -105
Arizona + 1 1/2 -140
Arizona / Los Angeles Dodgers O 9  +100
Indians + 1 1/2 -105
Indians  + 155
NYY / Cleveland U 10 -110
Oakland + 1 1/2 -160
Oakland  + 130
Baltimore + 1 1/2 -190
Baltimore  + 112
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#23
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:13:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Record 37-41 = $ 797.00
 
Monday Plays
 
Pittsburgh - 165 
Brewers + 1 1/2 -220 
Brewers  -102 
Rockies + 1 1/2 -190 
Rockies + 117 
Reds + 1 1/2 -200 
Reds + 112 
Philadelphia / San Diego  U 8 -105 
Arizona + 1 1/2 -140 
Arizona / Los Angeles Dodgers O 9  +100
Indians + 1 1/2 -105 
Indians  + 155 
NYY / Cleveland U 10 -110 
Oakland + 1 1/2 -160 
Oakland  + 130 
Baltimore + 1 1/2 -190 
Baltimore  + 112 
 

Record for Monday 9-7 + 37.00

Record to date 46-48  -$760.00

quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#24
Posted: 6/2/2009 4:27:10 PM
Record to date  46-48  -$ 760.00
 
Tuesday Plays:
 
Pittsburgh  + 1 1/2  - 130
NYM/Pittsburgh  O 7 1/2  + 105
Washington + 1 1/2  - 125
Washington + 135
Washington/ SF O 8  - 120
Atlanta  - 125
Marlins + 1 1/2 - 160
Reds + 1 1/2  - 190
Reds/Cards O 9  - 110
Arizona + 1 1/2  - 210
Arizona/Dodgers  O 7 1/2  + 110
Red Sox + 1 1/2 -175
Red Sox + 117
Texas + 1 1/2  -115
Angels + 1 1/2 -145
Angels + 150
Angels/Jays O 8 - 105
KC + 1 1/2 - 140
KC + 140
Indians + 1 1/2 - 135
Indians + 150
Oakland + 1 1/2  - 165
Oakland + 126
Baltimore + 128
Baltimore/Seattle O 7 1/2 - 105
 
quote
JimmyJet send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
JimmyJet
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 1332
Location: Wisconsin
#25
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:47:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by JimmyJet:

Record to date  46-48  -$ 760.00
 
Tuesday Plays:
 
Pittsburgh  + 1 1/2  - 130 
NYM/Pittsburgh  O 7 1/2  + 105 
Washington + 1 1/2  - 125 
Washington + 135 
Washington/ SF O 8  - 120 
Atlanta  - 125 
Marlins + 1 1/2 - 160 
Reds + 1 1/2  - 190 
Reds/Cards O 9  - 110 
Arizona + 1 1/2  - 210 
Arizona + 107 
Arizona/Dodgers  O 7 1/2  + 110 
Red Sox + 1 1/2 -175 
Red Sox + 117 
Texas + 1 1/2  -115 
Angels + 1 1/2 -145 
Angels + 150 
Angels/Jays O 8 - 105 
KC + 1 1/2 - 140 
KC + 140 
Indians + 1 1/2 - 135 
Indians + 150 
Oakland + 1 1/2  - 165 
Oakland + 126 
Baltimore + 128 
Baltimore/Seattle O 7 1/2 - 105 
 

Record Tuesday 16-10  + 568.00

Record to date 62-58  - $192.00

 

 

quote
Forum Index : Systems & Strategies : Messages Page 1 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.