|Where are you getting those stats from Blackballer?
Posted: 1/27/2014 12:53:07 PM
This season Varlamov is 25-9-5, 2.41, 92.5%.
Regardless, I just don't understand why I'm getting + money here! I could understand maybe even money,but +115?
1. According to the Jeff Sagarin ratings, the Avs are 17-10 vs competition like Dallas.
2. According to the Jeff Sagarin ratings, the Stars are 8-12 vs competition like Colorado.
3. The goalie matchup is about a draw. Varlamov is statistically better than Lehtonen (but its such a small margin its not worth even factoring in).
4. Colorado has a winning percentage of 62.3% after a loss.
5. Dallas has a winning percentage of 40.0% after a win.
6. In the last 3 games these teams met Colorado has scored 11 goals to Dallas' 7.
All of this and I get +115?
OK! I'll take that!
Keep in mind I suck of the side bets so all of this means Dallas will probably just to prove I don't know what I'm talking about!