Messages

Forum Index : Pro Basketball : Messages
Author: [Pro Basketball] Topic: Atlanta at New York (12/14/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 12/13/2013 2:55:21 AM

Away:  Atlanta [13-10 ATS]
Home:  New York [7-15 ATS]

Game Time: 7:30 PM
Stadium: Madison Square Garden

Recent Meetings:
11/16/13 - ATL 110 vs. NY 90
11/13/13 - NY 95 vs. ATL 91

Team Leaders:

Atlanta:
Points: Al Horford (17.7)
Assists: Jeff Teague (7.7)
Rebounds: Al Horford (8.4)

New York:
Points: Carmelo Anthony (25.6)
Assists: Raymond Felton (5.2)
Rebounds: Carmelo Anthony (9.4)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
SausageTitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SausageTitz
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 840
Location: Florida
#2
Posted: 12/14/2013 8:46:36 AM
Theirs really no logic to betting this team....They show up 30 percent of the time and shoot lights out, the other 70 percent of the time they just show up and roll over and not care because theyre getting Paid. But Tonight NYK will show up and win this game. KNICKS -1
quote
RedStick
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
RedStick
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 572
Location: Louisiana
#3
Posted: 12/14/2013 12:55:26 PM
No reason u r so right, so I won't ....

Hawks +1
quote
Answer999 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Answer999
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 138
Location:
#4
Posted: 12/14/2013 12:59:00 PM

New York wins at home

 

quote
adelao23 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
adelao23
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 8
Location: Texas
#5
Posted: 12/14/2013 3:25:54 PM
Spike Lee told the "NICKED-UP" they need to win today or they will get traded to Brooklyn...Lay the chalk..Knicks for the cover
quote
J0HNS0N
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
J0HNS0N
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 8
Location:
#6
Posted: 12/14/2013 4:48:12 PM
O/u 192.  OVER.
quote
LineKiller28 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LineKiller28
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2955
Location: California
#7
Posted: 12/14/2013 5:57:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SausageTitz:

Theirs really no logic to betting this team....They show up 30 percent of the time and shoot lights out, the other 70 percent of the time they just show up and roll over and not care because theyre getting Paid. But Tonight NYK will show up and win this game. KNICKS -1

Best analysis ive yet thus far on the 2013/2014 Knicks
quote
Forum Index : Pro Basketball : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.