Messages

Forum Index : Covers Pro Football : Messages
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Arizona at Tennessee (12/15/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 12/10/2013 12:33:13 AM

Away:  Arizona [9-4 ATS]
Home:  Tennessee [6-6-1 ATS]

Game Time: 4:25 PM
Stadium: LP Field

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Arizona:
Passing: Carson Palmer (3458)
Rushing: Rashard Mendenhall (508)
Receiving: Michael Floyd (899)

Tennessee:
Passing: Ryan Fitzpatrick (1705)
Rushing: Chris Johnson (820)
Receiving: Kendall Wright (857)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
shachor send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shachor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 113
Location: Pennsylvania
#2
Posted: 12/11/2013 10:39:54 AM
Cards cover
quote
Spitdudes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Spitdudes
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Location: Massachusetts
#3
Posted: 12/11/2013 12:45:58 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by shachor:

Cards cover

Can you offer even a drop on insight? ever?

"clowns cover"

quote
SportsPredictor
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SportsPredictor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 323
Location: Massachusetts
#4
Posted: 12/12/2013 1:25:26 AM
Arizona - 2.5 Over Tennessee!

Tennessee now out of AFC wildcard race!  Arizona RB Elligton has returned...and QB Palmer red hot (27 of 32) in last weeks 30-10 blowout win over St. Louis!

Titans now 0-4 vs. spread in their last 4 home games!

Tennessee 1-4 vs. spread in their last 5 games!

Cardinals 3-1 last 4 road games!

Arizona now 5-1 vs. Vegas spread in their last 6 games!

Arizona - 2.5 Over Tennessee!   3 Unit Wager!  

GLTA   
                                                 
quote
Spitdudes send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Spitdudes
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 102
Location: Massachusetts
#5
Posted: 12/12/2013 11:57:33 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SportsPredictor:

Arizona - 2.5 Over Tennessee!

Tennessee now out of AFC wildcard race!  Arizona RB Elligton has returned...and QB Palmer red hot (27 of 32) in last weeks 30-10 blowout win over St. Louis!

Titans now 0-4 vs. spread in their last 4 home games!

Tennessee 1-4 vs. spread in their last 5 games!

Cardinals 3-1 last 4 road games!

Arizona now 5-1 vs. Vegas spread in their last 6 games!

Arizona - 2.5 Over Tennessee!   3 Unit Wager!  

GLTA   
                                                 

 

Arizona is 2-4 on the road this year...

quote
SportsPredictor
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
SportsPredictor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 323
Location: Massachusetts
#6
Posted: 12/13/2013 12:30:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spitdudes:

 

Arizona is 2-4 on the road this year...

Your're right Spitdudes!  Meant to say Arizona 3-1 their last 4 road games vs. the VEGAS SPREAD.

Thanks for the correction.  

quote
vue21849
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2979
Location: South Carolina
#7
Posted: 12/13/2013 12:45:26 AM

ARIZONA   -  2.5

quote
Runnie72 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Runnie72
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 101
Location:
#8
Posted: 12/13/2013 3:06:46 AM

Arizona playing to stay in playoff race, Carson Palmer playing to show he's not expendable and not to draft a qb with 1st rd pick, defense is fast and stout

Fitzpatrick not a starter in this league now, CJ2K not the same for this team and will be gone next yr a nd be a beast on a different team, Tenn def average, plus is Titans at home but playing for nothing except better draft pick for new QB in draft next yr

 

Cards 24  Titans 13

quote
TheQuadYeah
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1686
Location:
#9
Posted: 12/13/2013 3:40:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Runnie72:

Arizona playing to stay in playoff race, Carson Palmer playing to show he's not expendable and not to draft a qb with 1st rd pick, defense is fast and stout

Fitzpatrick not a starter in this league now, CJ2K not the same for this team and will be gone next yr a nd be a beast on a different team, Tenn def average, plus is Titans at home but playing for nothing except better draft pick for new QB in draft next yr

 

Cards 24  Titans 13


All that, except Jake Locker should be the guy next year. Between him and Fitzpatrick as a "decent" backup, Titans don't really need a QB in the draft. What they need is somebody to keep these guys off of their backs and give them some time to throw.....
But, I digress to this game - just too much "D" for the Titans to handle, Cards FTW......
quote
Sammy_Ace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sammy_Ace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
Location: New York
#10
Posted: 12/13/2013 6:34:53 PM
I hate to disagree with everyone on this thread, but I'm taking the Titans. As some of you know, I've backed the Cardinals several times this season. But there's something about this Mike Munchak coached team that has me believing. Theres a lot of lame duck coaches out there, but I would like to think that end of the season, Munchak will not be part of the house cleaning. I think he has won the respect of his players. I saw the Titans fight like hell at mile high last week even though they were totally outmatched. I think they have a much better chance of getting that W when the Cardinals travel east. Below is an exerpt from the Tennessean which quotes Tommy Smith, the new CEO of the Titans:

Everyone is displeased with the record right now. If there is anything that is a bright light, I believe the players are still playing hard for Mike, and I think that is a testimony to his character. A lot of these other teams are not. We just need to finish out the season the best we can, and then we’ll evaluate and see where things stand.”
Munchak’s fate could hinge on what happens in the final three games, Smith said.

As you can see, Munchak's fate has yet to be decided and don't think for a second that the players don't know that. Munchak is a players coach (not like Shannahan) and I think the Titans will win one for the Gipper. Plus the Cardinals have only won 2 road games all season (vs the Bucs and Jags). I could easily see them looking ahead to their division showdown at Seattle next week. 

Listen to your inner wise guy on this one and take the Titans!!!
quote
citysnow
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
citysnow
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 350
Location:
#11
Posted: 12/13/2013 7:17:41 PM
AZ for the win -2.5

quote
omb1
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
omb1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 571
Location: Florida
#12
Posted: 12/13/2013 9:12:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sammy_Ace:

I hate to disagree with everyone on this thread, but I'm taking the Titans. As some of you know, I've backed the Cardinals several times this season. But there's something about this Mike Munchak coached team that has me believing. Theres a lot of lame duck coaches out there, but I would like to think that end of the season, Munchak will not be part of the house cleaning. I think he has won the respect of his players. I saw the Titans fight like hell at mile high last week even though they were totally outmatched. I think they have a much better chance of getting that W when the Cardinals travel east. Below is an exerpt from the Tennessean which quotes Tommy Smith, the new CEO of the Titans:

Everyone is displeased with the record right now. If there is anything that is a bright light, I believe the players are still playing hard for Mike, and I think that is a testimony to his character. A lot of these other teams are not. We just need to finish out the season the best we can, and then we’ll evaluate and see where things stand.”
Munchak’s fate could hinge on what happens in the final three games, Smith said.

As you can see, Munchak's fate has yet to be decided and don't think for a second that the players don't know that. Munchak is a players coach (not like Shannahan) and I think the Titans will win one for the Gipper. Plus the Cardinals have only won 2 road games all season (vs the Bucs and Jags). I could easily see them looking ahead to their division showdown at Seattle next week. 

Listen to your inner wise guy on this one and take the Titans!!!

Sammy I concur.  I think the Cards, while in contention for a wild card, will limp out the season and finish out of the playoffs,  Tennessee has been a tough out and will prove it again this weekend.

Good luck to you sir.

quote
degengambler34 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 2578
Location: Nevada
#13
Posted: 12/14/2013 4:40:12 AM
I like the over in this one, arizona can score some points, and i expect tennessee to get a couple or 3 tds also. 
quote
SausageTitz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
SausageTitz
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 573
Location: Florida
#14
Posted: 12/14/2013 9:00:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spitdudes:

Can you offer even a drop on insight? ever?

"clowns cover"

   Dont worry about his insight, the important thing is that he posts winners and thats all that matters....no hes not 100 percent correct all the time and nobody is....but ive been watching this guy since hes been on here and hes better then any other clown on here, Including myself. Hes like almost 75 percent correct, and thats unbelievable....Keep up your good work Shachor
quote
PigskinDamus send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PigskinDamus
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 22
Location:
#15
Posted: 12/14/2013 9:59:47 AM
75% lol.I think paul the octopus picked better at soccer games.This site is not short of guys who can simply have a hot streak and are as intelligent as an octopus.The real winners here are those that post sharp insight .
quote
LineKiller28 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LineKiller28
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2741
Location: California
#16
Posted: 12/14/2013 9:41:20 PM
Don't under estimate how much honey badger meant to this cards d, titans plus 3 early at local for me. 
quote
Skipbone
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Skipbone
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4935
Location:
#17
Posted: 12/15/2013 7:36:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by PigskinDamus:

75% lol.I think paul the octopus picked better at soccer games.This site is not short of guys who can simply have a hot streak and are as intelligent as an octopus.The real winners here are those that post sharp insight .
you mean like: I think the titans will win because they play hard?
quote
kaleb01
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
kaleb01
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1331
Location: Virginia
#18
Posted: 12/15/2013 2:48:47 PM
Going With Palmer and the gang.GLTA----------
quote
vue21849
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 2979
Location: South Carolina
#19
Posted: 12/15/2013 10:42:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

ARIZONA   -  2.5

 

quote
Forum Index : Covers Pro Football : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.