Oakland at Houston (11/17/2013)

Forum: Pro Football
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Oakland at Houston (11/17/2013)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Posted: 11/12/2013 9:34:00 AM

Away:  Oakland [5-3-1 ATS]
Home:  Houston [2-7 ATS]

Game Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: Reliant Stadium

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Oakland:
Passing: Terrelle Pryor (1559)
Rushing: Terrelle Pryor (504)
Receiving: Denarius Moore (558)

Houston:
Passing: Matt Schaub (1552)
Rushing: Arian Foster (542)
Receiving: Andre Johnson (850)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

TheQuadYeah PM TheQuadYeah
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
 
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/13/2013 8:32:29 AM

Maybe my "gut feeling" again, but I just see Da Raiiidahhhz getting absolutely TROUNCED in this game - Wade Phillips or not Vegas is trying to put a backdoor scare with that 7.5, but I ain't buying it. Getting on it before everybody wakes up.....

Houston -7.5 Good Luck All!!!!

pepa192 PM pepa192
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 249
 
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/13/2013 1:42:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

Maybe my "gut feeling" again, but I just see Da Raiiidahhhz getting absolutely TROUNCED in this game - Wade Phillips or not Vegas is trying to put a backdoor scare with that 7.5, but I ain't buying it. Getting on it before everybody wakes up.....

Houston -7.5 Good Luck All!!!!

Not sure why but I agree!!!
citysnow PM citysnow
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 369
 
citysnow
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/13/2013 10:56:08 PM
Oak to lost but only by 3 points 

mellowman7883 PM mellowman7883
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 743
 
mellowman7883
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/14/2013 12:08:04 AM
Oakland covers here.  Sprinkling some on the moneyline also.

pepa192 PM pepa192
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 249
 
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/14/2013 12:06:12 PM
Houston is still underrated, especially now led by Case McCoy Football. They’ve been reaaaalllly unlucky, they get their coach back, they’re desperate, there’s just not much to dislike here. They have an OT loss, another two 3-point losses and a one-point loss. They could be 6-3 quite easily. They probably should be something like that. They’re not bad. I don’t care that Arian Foster is out. Ben Tater Tots Forcier is delicious.!!! Houston-31 Oak-17
shachor PM shachor
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 113
 
shachor
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/14/2013 2:46:15 PM
Houston covers
abel73 PM abel73
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 147
 
abel73
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/14/2013 3:25:16 PM
RAIDERS on the points!
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/14/2013 5:03:49 PM

   If Terrelle Pryor were completely healthy, I'd install Oakland as a "Prime Play" in this spot. However, as of Wednesday he hadn't practiced, and at best is very gimpy. Still a good percentage of the Raiders attack in on the ground. Much is made that Mc Calum is out,but the fact remains that good efforts by the interior line, is what made Mc Callum's job possible. Also as it stands much of the offensive playcalling has been taken over by Gary Kubiak. It appears that Rick Dennison's OC job may be on the line. Added to the fact, and it should not be overlooked, is the fact that QB Casey Keenum is 0 for 3 wins as a starter. Houston wins,but Oakland covers this rather generous lay.

OAKLAND    +  7.5

best_bets PM best_bets
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 6296
 
best_bets
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/15/2013 2:37:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by pepa192:

Houston is still underrated, especially now led by Case McCoy Football. They’ve been reaaaalllly unlucky, they get their coach back, they’re desperate, there’s just not much to dislike here. They have an OT loss, another two 3-point losses and a one-point loss. They could be 6-3 quite easily. They probably should be something like that. They’re not bad. I don’t care that Arian Foster is out. Ben Tater Tots Forcier is delicious.!!! Houston-31 Oak-17
I think you mean Case Keenum
pepa192 PM pepa192
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 249
 
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/15/2013 3:09:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by best_bets:

I think you mean Case Keenum
 Thank you bro
pepa192 PM pepa192
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 249
 
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/15/2013 6:33:33 PM
Houston-9.5??? 
CanadaCup PM CanadaCup
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 9413
 
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 11/16/2013 7:44:53 PM
RAIDERS +9.5
pepa192 PM pepa192
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 249
 
pepa192
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/16/2013 9:40:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CanadaCup:

RAIDERS +9.5
mr_bollox PM mr_bollox
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 12049
 
mr_bollox
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 11/16/2013 11:50:47 PM
QB issues for both teams, some good under trends as well, Under it is
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/17/2013 2:58:59 AM
Oakland 0-4 on the road this year. Houston on a crazy losing streak. It seems like anything that can go wrong for Houston, does. 

That being said, I still like Houston here. That is how bad Oakland is. Houston can't give this one away at home. Houston's record is almost as bad as Jacksonville's. 

abel73 PM abel73
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 147
 
abel73
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/17/2013 3:53:15 AM
Taking tha Raiduz on the points!
AceMackenzie PM AceMackenzie
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 576
 
AceMackenzie
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/17/2013 7:31:32 AM
oakland and all those points +10 !
moho PM moho
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 19920
 
moho
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/17/2013 10:05:15 AM
A team who has has lost "7 IN A ROW" and are faved by 10?

talk bout absolute no respect to the Raiders. Gimme the generous pts here.
g14production PM g14production
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 16
 
g14production
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/17/2013 11:41:08 AM
Even if TP isn't 100% he is the second coming of christ for the Raiders, for both points & morale.

They will not lose by 10, period.

Raiders + 10
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/17/2013 4:36:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

   If Terrelle Pryor were completely healthy, I'd install Oakland as a "Prime Play" in this spot. However, as of Wednesday he hadn't practiced, and at best is very gimpy. Still a good percentage of the Raiders attack in on the ground. Much is made that Mc Calum is out,but the fact remains that good efforts by the interior line, is what made Mc Callum's job possible. Also as it stands much of the offensive playcalling has been taken over by Gary Kubiak. It appears that Rick Dennison's OC job may be on the line. Added to the fact, and it should not be overlooked, is the fact that QB Casey Keenum is 0 for 3 wins as a starter. Houston wins,but Oakland covers this rather generous lay.

OAKLAND    +  7.5

 

 

                  

Forum: Pro Football
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.