Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Arizona at Tampa Bay (09/29/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 9/24/2013 3:48:50 AM

Away:  Arizona [2-1 ATS]
Home:  Tampa Bay [1-2 ATS]

Game Time: 1:00 PM
Stadium: Raymond James Stadium

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Arizona:
Passing: Carson Palmer (762)
Rushing: Rashard Mendenhall (155)
Receiving: Larry Fitzgerald (177)

Tampa Bay:
Passing: Josh Freeman (571)
Rushing: Doug Martin (297)
Receiving: Vincent Jackson (265)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
Coloneljim
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12272
Location:
#2
Posted: 9/24/2013 9:03:19 PM

Bucs raise the Jolly Roger on Sunday. Patriots give Bucs a wake up call. They respond this week.

Tampa Bay 

quote
Sammy_Ace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sammy_Ace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
Location: New York
#3
Posted: 9/24/2013 9:55:14 PM
After losing the first game of the year to the Jets by a point & losing to New Orleans in week 2 by 2 points, the Bucs put up another competitive outing against the Patriots last week. The score may not have reflected it, but the Bucs played the Pats pretty tough. They sacked Brady 3 times, picked him off once, and held the Pats to 2-5 in the redzone. They also missed an easy field goal early on, had a td go right through someones hands, and they were victim to an obviously missed defensive holding call on a key 4th down. Schiano's team could easily be 2-1 right now, especially after holding the Saints to 16 points in week 2. I think the Bucs are well positioned to get their first win of the year this Sunday.

I think Arizona is a much improved team from last year, and I will back them in other games this year. Last week, they gave Saints backers an early scare by scoring on the opening drive. Unfortunately for the Cards, it would be their last score of the game. The Saints have a much better defense from last year, but going 3 scoreless quarters against them is a tell that this offense is still a work in progress.

Now if we take into account that this is Arizona's back-to-back road trip (from Phoenix to Nola & now Phoenix to Tampa), and a 1:00 start time on the east coast we have somewhat of an angle. But when we take into account that the Bucs are 0-3 and heading into the bye next week, we have a powerful angle. Just look what the 0-2 Panthers did to the Giants last week. Teams hate losing before the bye because it's an extra week of misery before you can play again...especially when you have a person of a coach like Schiano. He will definitely make their lives hell if they lose. 

Assuming Vincent Jackson plays, I'm taking the Bucs and I'm going hot and heavy with them. GL

quote
city send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
city
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 81
Location:
#4
Posted: 9/24/2013 11:57:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sammy_Ace:

After losing the first game of the year to the Jets by a point & losing to New Orleans in week 2 by 2 points, the Bucs put up another competitive outing against the Patriots last week. The score may not have reflected it, but the Bucs played the Pats pretty tough. They sacked Brady 3 times, picked him off once, and held the Pats to 2-5 in the redzone. They also missed an easy field goal early on, had a td go right through someones hands, and they were victim to an obviously missed defensive holding call on a key 4th down. Schiano's team could easily be 2-1 right now, especially after holding the Saints to 16 points in week 2. I think the Bucs are well positioned to get their first win of the year this Sunday.

I think Arizona is a much improved team from last year, and I will back them in other games this year. Last week, they gave Saints backers an early scare by scoring on the opening drive. Unfortunately for the Cards, it would be their last score of the game. The Saints have a much better defense from last year, but going 3 scoreless quarters against them is a tell that this offense is still a work in progress.

Now if we take into account that this is Arizona's back-to-back road trip (from Phoenix to Nola & now Phoenix to Tampa), and a 1:00 start time on the east coast we have somewhat of an angle. But when we take into account that the Bucs are 0-3 and heading into the bye next week, we have a powerful angle. Just look what the 0-2 Panthers did to the Giants last week. Teams hate losing before the bye because it's an extra week of misery before you can play again...especially when you have a person of a coach like Schiano. He will definitely make their lives hell if they lose. 

Assuming Vincent Jackson plays, I'm taking the Bucs and I'm going hot and heavy with them. GL

quote
vue21849
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3006
Location: South Carolina
#5
Posted: 9/25/2013 12:32:27 AM

 Totally agreeing with Sammy-Ace's analysis. The Buc's might very well be one of the better "crap" teams this season!

TAMPA BAY  - 3 (Prime Play!)

quote
LIanafranks5
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Location: Nevada
#6
Posted: 9/25/2013 5:25:42 AM
No matter how good of an analysis you can come up with for Tampa I won't be putting a penny on them. Those guys always find a way to lose. Last year I got screwed out of 10 G's from the Pick the Pros contest in Las Vegas (Went 14-1) and Tampa was my only loss. This was when Carolina was in town...and Carolina had only won ONE road game all season....that was, until they faced the Buccs. 

TAMPA SUX (And so does the city) 


Teasing Arizona
quote
city send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
city
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 81
Location:
#7
Posted: 9/25/2013 6:36:50 AM
quote
omb1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
omb1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 579
Location: Florida
#8
Posted: 9/25/2013 9:13:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Sammy_Ace:


Now if we take into account that this is Arizona's back-to-back road trip (from Phoenix to Nola & now Phoenix to Tampa), and a 1:00 start time on the east coast we have somewhat of an angle.
 
Just a bit of helpful (?) news.  The Cardinals did not return to Phoenix after the Saints game, they are staying about an hour south of Tampa.  Personally saw Larry Fitzgerald eating breakfast Tuesday morning.  Travel and time change is a non-issue.
 
Add to that breaking news that Mike Glennon will replace the benched Josh Freeman...and that Tampa is 0-4 before their BYE the last four years....
 
Get the Cardinals +3 while you can
quote
sjon412
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sjon412
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 92
Location:
#9
Posted: 9/25/2013 10:38:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

No matter how good of an analysis you can come up with for Tampa I won't be putting a penny on them. Those guys always find a way to lose. Last year I got screwed out of 10 G's from the Pick the Pros contest in Las Vegas (Went 14-1) and Tampa was my only loss. This was when Carolina was in town...and Carolina had only won ONE road game all season....that was, until they faced the Buccs. 

TAMPA SUX (And so does the city) 


Teasing Arizona

honestly all I've seen you do on this sight is give your bs opinion followed by ZERO analysis and made up/inflated number (14-1 last year bs blah blah blah. Just read your Baltimore Buffalo post and yet again NO analysis just your worthless opinion.

quote
sjon412
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sjon412
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 92
Location:
#10
Posted: 9/25/2013 10:43:04 AM

Glennon gets the start and sparks somewhat of a flame under the bucs rear end. He faces a tough matchup against Zona's secondary but with derrell revis shutting down larry fitz and the mere SEVEN points they put up as an offensive unit last week I see Arizona doing very little against a stout bucs D. The kid Glennon can throw the rock and has good QB awareness. the passing game will open up some holes for TB and you will see the muscle hamster go off on this soft front seven.

Tampa Bay 24-13

quote
Sammy_Ace send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Sammy_Ace
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 293
Location: New York
#11
Posted: 9/25/2013 1:32:04 PM
All great intel guys! Obviously Freeman getting benched and Arizona staying in Florida for the entire week are great insight. I may have to cancel or downgrade my play given this new information. 

However, I am not switching my play to Arizona because as sjon214 mentioned, sometimes a change at QB could be a catalyst. Case in point the Browns with Hoyer last week. I actually thought that Freeman would eventually get benched, but just thought they would at least wait till after the bye to start the rookie. It all makes sense now why Schiano "conspired" against Freeman to prevent him from becoming captain.

Needless to say, I expect a good effort from Tampa's defense and I expect Palmer to be under duress and prone to turnovers on Sunday. I would endorse the under at 40.5 and I am downgrading the play to a small action wager on Tampa (especially if the public moves the line hard in Zona's favor). 

quote
omb1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
omb1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 579
Location: Florida
#12
Posted: 9/25/2013 5:46:15 PM

SammyAce I concur on the under play.  However-

I jumped on Arizona +3 because I expect Arizona to be the favorite come Sunday kickoff.  I could be wrong, but based on the QB change I expect the betting public to knee-jerk and move this line, creating a nice "middle" opportunity.

Profitable wagering to you, sir

quote
TheQuadYeah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1688
Location:
#13
Posted: 9/25/2013 6:48:28 PM

All right T.B. - you win.... You drafted a great "QB", you're going places.....

"Bucco Bruce" would be proud - if only he could've been displayed proudly on your helmets......

Yes, the cannons going off in the pick 'em over the Cardinals - - you should be so proud....

Ugh......

Jon Gruden & Warren Sapp would be turning over in their graves - - if they were dead................

quote
WinsNow999
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
WinsNow999
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 5920
Location: Nevada
#14
Posted: 9/25/2013 9:22:32 PM
GO against"Must Win Situation Team"!. Which is Tampa Bay!!!
so, the play is Arizona Cards + points
quote
NFLPICK2013 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NFLPICK2013
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 40
Location:
#15
Posted: 9/26/2013 1:18:12 AM
PICK: TAMPA BY 14 POINTS
quote
LIanafranks5
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Location: Nevada
#16
Posted: 9/27/2013 6:17:26 AM

Aww...looks like Mr bookie hates me for givng out valuable advice. I've won every single week this season, so I really don't need to do anything else. All they have here is mostly crap information, so I'm here to try and level the playing field. I win most of my games, and I know how sports betting works. I just don't want my fellow brothers to lose their hard earned money because of the garbage info you bookies put out here. That being said, I like Sammy's Advice but I think he is wrong on this one.
quote
LIanafranks5
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Location: Nevada
#17
Posted: 9/27/2013 6:19:03 AM
The reason I dont give analysis is because that is OVERTHINKING the game.  Sports betting is much more simple than you guys make it out to be. The way to win is by not overthinking. So, go ahead and be 60% if that makes you happy. I win nearly all of my games when I don't overthink them.
quote
LIanafranks5
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Location: Nevada
#18
Posted: 9/27/2013 6:25:09 AM
And if you want to know the truth I went 14-1 the very next week as well, I was 28-2 combined. If you dont believe it, that's your problem. If I was inflating it, it would be 30-0. The fact is I went 28-2, but I had 3 chances each week at picking, and it was ML. I am much better than your average capper. I've got psychic ability.
quote
LIanafranks5
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
LIanafranks5
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 139
Location: Nevada
#19
Posted: 9/27/2013 6:27:49 AM
My service is documented as well and I can prove it to whoever is interested just email me.
quote
sjon412
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
sjon412
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 92
Location:
#20
Posted: 9/27/2013 1:57:56 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

And if you want to know the truth I went 14-1 the very next week as well, I was 28-2 combined. If you dont believe it, that's your problem. If I was inflating it, it would be 30-0. The fact is I went 28-2, but I had 3 chances each week at picking, and it was ML. I am much better than your average capper. I've got psychic ability.

 

A. You need serious help...psychic ability? you're a joke.

B. POST YOUR PICKS FOR THIS WEEKEND RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW

C. You won't post your picks because you're a LOSER

Here are my picks just because i'm man enough to put them out there.

Eagles Cowboys Raiders Pats

quote
FeedMeCappers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
FeedMeCappers
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 3449
Location: Virginia
#21
Posted: 9/27/2013 4:52:15 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WinsNow999:

GO against"Must Win Situation Team"!. Which is Tampa Bay!!!
so, the play is Arizona Cards + points

 

I'd like to hear your explanation on how this isn't a must win for both teams...???  Smh....

quote
omb1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
omb1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 579
Location: Florida
#22
Posted: 9/27/2013 6:22:24 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

The reason I dont give analysis is because that is OVERTHINKING the game.  Sports betting is much more simple than you guys make it out to be. The way to win is by not overthinking. So, go ahead and be 60% if that makes you happy. I win nearly all of my games when I don't overthink them.

I tend to agree that too much analysis can hurt, and I agree that the Bucs are a team to be very wary of wagering on.  However-  I also agree with sjon412 and ask you to put up or shut up and list all your weekend plays on this forum thread.

Not saying that 14-1 on ML plays isn't possible.  I had two guys in my office pool go 10-0 ATS in consecutive weeks last year.

BUT- stating it after the fact is a load of crap.  Put your plays up so we can see how good you are oh psychic one.

Failure to do so is admitting that you are a liar.   

quote
omb1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
omb1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 579
Location: Florida
#23
Posted: 9/27/2013 6:27:47 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by LIanafranks5:

And if you want to know the truth I went 14-1 the very next week as well, I was 28-2 combined. If you dont believe it, that's your problem. If I was inflating it, it would be 30-0. The fact is I went 28-2, but I had 3 chances each week at picking, and it was ML. I am much better than your average capper. I've got psychic ability.

And I just noticed you whiffed on both the spread and total in Thursday's SF / STL game...guess you got some catching up to do to maintain that 90% win record

quote
fed6674
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
fed6674
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 572
Location: Oregon
#24
Posted: 9/28/2013 12:18:55 AM
Look at the Browns last week with Hoyer.  Glennon is now starter for the Bucs.  Why not the same outcome.  Arizona's defense is better than Minnesota's but Glennon can sling it.  Tough game to figure.
Passing.

GLTA

quote
AceMackenzie send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Hard Rock |
AceMackenzie
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 574
Location: Florida
#25
Posted: 9/28/2013 1:18:39 AM

I have seen office pools where guys have won going 15-1 straight up but not ATS. To make money you gotta go with with the spead.

The Bucs keep games close , but lose again 

AZ +3 , new QB in Glennon just too new. Their is alot of internal problems with the Bucs right now , players dont like the coach. They are running Freeman out of town . i blame the media band wagon for that .

AZ 17 , Bucs 13

 

quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.