|[Quote: Originally Posted by SportsPredictor]
Posted: 12/3/2012 7:32:50 PM
Gold Sheet Calls RG-3 over Eli Manning!
NY Giants 24 at Washington 29 "Rested Redskins ready for a little revenge after being shocked in the last two minutes Oct. 21 in New York, when Eli Manning connected with Victor Cruz for a 77 yard TD reception just seconds after RG-3 had given Washington a 23-20 lead.
In his last two games (vs. Philly & Dallas), however, the Redskin QB sensation has been nearly perfect...completing 34 of 43, with 8 TDs and only 1 int., with NFC East GMs moaning about having to face the speedster with the "good gun" for the next decade. They better start moaning about rookie RB Alfred Morris too with (982 YR)."
Already decided to run with RG-3, and Washington represents the final team of a 7-Team Parlay with 3.5 points (a similar situation to mgmprofits above, but not as much money involved and opposite teams!).
Washington now on a 4-2 run vs.spread last six games. And Redskins 4-0 vs. point spread last four against New York! Giants "under" the total last five out of six games!
When I noticed I'm still alive on my parlay, I got so scared I ran across the room and punched in numbers with my Roxborough Football Calculator looking for confirmation. Came up with a score of New York 23 and Washington 21. Right on the money with the Vegas Line.
Believe 100% in Washington, but will "hedge" with 5dime's reduced line and throw $200 on Giants minus 1/2 point as a back up for parlay.
Will have faith in rising star RG-3 (2497 YDs and 16 TDs) to team up with RB Morris, match points with Eli Manning, and cover the Vegas spread.
Washington plus 2.5 to 3.5 vs. New York Giants!
BOL to ALL
Has the GOLD Sheet ever picked a winner????? 2nd time match-up should be looked at for this rookie QB.
1. Giants D-Cor has film to watch the formation and how RG3 moves..expect more coverage..possible spy..
2. Skins cant/dont catch the ball...more drops then almost all other teams, and with the D-line setting up for the run and RG3 scramble, expect a lower scoring affair.. 20-13
3. Giants are rested-, Eli cleared his head, picked GB apart..now the D will slow RG3 and make this a balanced clear advantage on both sides of the ball..
4. Eli is 7-2 against the skins..ats??? its a 1pt game (5dimes) thats the same as the money line...
5. Skins 1-9 on monday nights..biggest stage for a rookie, a lot of pressure for possible playoff run..and last but not least...
THEY ONLY BEAT PHILLY AND DALLAS...WTF...