Tampa Bay at Denver (12/02/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Tampa Bay at Denver (12/02/2012)
Chiefan34 PM Chiefan34
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 261
 
Chiefan34
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/2/2012 9:16:04 AM
It went from 7 to 9.5 early because sharps pounded Denver early in the week, they need the public money to come in on Tampa to protect the house, it may hit 10 this morning. Tampa's secondary is horrible, I have to stay away. Good luck to everybody on this one, I'm going to punt....
smitt12 PM smitt12
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 139
 
smitt12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/2/2012 12:22:01 PM
The Titans just aren't very good....travel to Jacksonville last week and get worked off of a bye!?  Texans take em to the wood shed today...that being said, tough to lay the 7 with a home dog so I'm teasing it down with the Broncs.  Peyton and company riding a 6 game winning streak keep it going today against a scrappy Bucs team. Strong teaser for me...

-7 pointer-
Broncs -0.5
Texans 0 

GL to all!!!
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 12:25:58 PM
As much as I love my Denver Broncos team, I'm going to FADE the public and take Tampa.  They are a covering machine so far this year.  8-2-1 ATS is nothing to sneeze at!  I hope this line jumps to 10pts before game time.

Take TAMPA here for the cover.  
b3llo38 PM b3llo38
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
 
b3llo38
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/2/2012 12:49:38 PM
Got a fun little teaser going on...

Buccs +14.5 Houston pk greenbay pk patriots pk colts +12.5 and the 49ers pk... All looks good, well see

Hit my 4team teaser last night with bama -1 Kansas -3 west Virginia -14 and Boise pk
Papa_Don PM Papa_Don
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 180
 
Papa_Don
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/2/2012 1:02:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Xyberz:

As much as I love my Denver Broncos team, I'm going to FADE the public and take Tampa.  They are a covering machine so far this year.  8-2-1 ATS is nothing to sneeze at!  I hope this line jumps to 10pts before game time.

Take TAMPA here for the cover.  

If you're taking Tampa for the cover, you're not fading the public. 63% of the public is siding with the Bucs. I think Tampa Bay is due for an epic letdown in this spot. Manning and company are going to have a field day with that Tampa Bay Defense (or lack there of). Put me down for the Broncos by at least two scores.
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 4:21:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Papa_Don:


If you're taking Tampa for the cover, you're not fading the public. 63% of the public is siding with the Bucs. I think Tampa Bay is due for an epic letdown in this spot. Manning and company are going to have a field day with that Tampa Bay Defense (or lack there of). Put me down for the Broncos by at least two scores.

I actually hope so!  I'd rather lose a small bet and have my favorite team win and hopefully head to the SUPERBOWL BABY!!!
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 5:05:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Papa_Don:


If you're taking Tampa for the cover, you're not fading the public. 63% of the public is siding with the Bucs. I think Tampa Bay is due for an epic letdown in this spot. Manning and company are going to have a field day with that Tampa Bay Defense (or lack there of). Put me down for the Broncos by at least two scores.

Line opened at -7 and public pounded the Broncos till it got to -9.5 which is what I got Tampa getting.  Then the sharps came in and moved it all the way back down to 8 before game start.
usmail PM usmail
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 626
 
usmail
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 12/2/2012 5:36:56 PM
Whatever people said about this game I think just about how Vegas set it up.TB will cover and keep game under.
Papa_Don PM Papa_Don
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 180
 
Papa_Don
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 12/2/2012 6:08:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Xyberz:


Line opened at -7 and public pounded the Broncos till it got to -9.5 which is what I got Tampa getting.  Then the sharps came in and moved it all the way back down to 8 before game start.
 
You got it backwards. The line opened at -7, and sharp action moved it to -9 early on (majority of public bets were on Tampa). Then, public action brought it back to Denver -7.5 today.

Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 6:12:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Papa_Don:

 
You got it backwards. The line opened at -7, and sharp action moved it to -9 early on (majority of public bets were on Tampa). Then, public action brought it back to Denver -7.5 today.


Either way, I jumped on it getting the +9.5.  The one thing I've learned about my team is that they allow teams to come back at the last moment sadly.  We'll see if it happens in this game because all it takes is 1 FG and I'm covering again.
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 6:14:25 PM
Nice INT for the TD!  Like I said, I'd rather lose a little money if my team can make it to the SB.  Still plenty of time left though. 
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/2/2012 7:18:51 PM
  Here comes those kneeldowns I told you about!
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 7:21:00 PM
Denver D hold strong!  Don't lose!!!

Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 7:26:15 PM
Wow, this game had all the possibilities depending on when you took what team. 

Broncos -7 to -7.5 Win
Broncos -8 Push
Broncos -9 to -9.5 Lose
 
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 12/2/2012 7:29:55 PM
Congrats to everyone who took the right team at the right line!  LMFAO isn't this a rare treat?

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.