Washington at Dallas (11/22/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Washington at Dallas (11/22/2012)
DJNY PM DJNY
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
 
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/21/2012 2:01:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikem9:

LIKE THE OVER.ALSO SKINS 1ST HALF.DALLAS ALWAYS SEEMS LIKE THERE PLAYING FROM BEHIND

Because sadly they are! 
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/21/2012 3:16:10 PM

Still on that W8 train and float steam ahead!

WASHINGTON  +  3.5

Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13374
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 11/21/2012 4:45:07 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DrDogs:

Yeah dallas getting undervalued here. Cowboys are 8-3 ATS on Thanksgiving host since 2001 (Romo 4-1). Colonel has not had too many bartle and james coolahs this time. Happy thanksgiving errbody!!! Oh yea... Dal and UND for the fat drumstick son!!!!!

TheQuadYeah PM TheQuadYeah
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
 
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/21/2012 4:48:53 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by BXDada:

we just don't matchup well against their weaknesses (O-Line)..

 

 - - that's it right there - it's all about the matchups..

Look at the Cowgirls losses - it's either against an excellent pass-rushing "D" (Seattle, Giants, and to some extent, Chicago) - - or, against a high-flying pass attack (Atlanta, Baltimore) - - that's all 5 of their losses....

Now, Carolina's kind of built like the Redskins - QB is also the RB, no real deep threat at WR, weak secondary, etc......

and that game was in Carolina.

I'm thinking Romo carves this team like a - -  hmmmmm, let me see, what metaphor could I use here? Something that gets "carved" on a particular Day of Thanks? A ham?? No, that's not right. Oh well, I'll probably remember what it is later.....

Cowgirls -3.5

OH, LIKE A TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!

cwarren328 PM cwarren328
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 9
 
cwarren328
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/21/2012 5:30:52 PM

Redskins + 3.5 

check the record-mysportsgambler.com

 

easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
 
easypics
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/21/2012 5:47:53 PM

All in the ( Ryan) family
Leave it to Rob following in ReX's footsteps. . .
" I don't like Robert Griffin III "

Just what Cowblows can ill afford with SS Jerry Jones sinkin' in Gulf of Mexic.
Homecoming for TeXas native RG3 ( who never liked Cowboys BTW) + RB Morris will hit combo 150 + yrds Plateau and capitalize vs Dallas defensive line ranking 21 st via sacks.
Cowblows to commit to Xtra Rushers ?
When teams commit to Xtra Rush vs RG3 :
RG3  QB Rating = 126.3 
66 % Comp. ratio + 7 TD's - 1 INT.
What U Say  Rob ?

Bad feel Romo will have 4 TD field day . 
Hoping Dog Day afternoon prevails in what should be a great nail biter till last tics
 $

 3 1/2 Dog Hook + Skin win between 7 - 11 Pts @ 9 - 1 .
  
BOLA 
n'
BON APPETIT

UHQB PM UHQB
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2845
 
UHQB
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/21/2012 5:48:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

Still on that W8 train and float steam ahead!

WASHINGTON  +  3.5

VUE likes Wash. I was leaning also but now after reading TheQuadYeah , I'm going to fade VUE as usual because she's the MUSH !  Hitting 90%++ when fading VUE. Dallas it is. 3 points by game day.
toddwins PM toddwins
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 353
 
toddwins
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/21/2012 6:47:34 PM
wash has the NFL's 22nd ranked red zone defense. I'll lay the points
easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
 
easypics
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/21/2012 7:09:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

 

 - - that's it right there - it's all about the matchups..

Look at the Cowgirls losses - it's either against an excellent pass-rushing "D" (Seattle, Giants, and to some extent, Chicago) - - or, against a high-flying pass attack (Atlanta, Baltimore) - - that's all 5 of their losses....

Now, Carolina's kind of built like the Redskins - QB is also the RB, no real deep threat at WR, weak secondary, etc......

and that game was in Carolina.

I'm thinking Romo carves this team like a - -  hmmmmm, let me see, what metaphor could I use here? Something that gets "carved" on a particular Day of Thanks? A ham?? No, that's not right. Oh well, I'll probably remember what it is later.....

Cowgirls -3.5

OH, LIKE A TURKEY!!!!!!!!!!!


No doubt CowBlows are due and will likely hit 28 Pts vs Skins weak secondary.
However  before assuming  Skin Carving n' risking Bocoup cash , take a glimpse how these  hated rivals historically  play close games regardless how Cowboys have been the more superior and talented team throughout.
+  Would not compare Cam  Newt to RG3 with Cam having quite a sub par year, quite contrary to RG3 who keeps impressing through speed n' smarts resulting in formidable Comp / Int ratio.

Just saying . . .
 
 
Just saying...

vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:21:09 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by UHQB:

VUE likes Wash. I was leaning also but now after reading TheQuadYeah , I'm going to fade VUE as usual because she's the MUSH !  Hitting 90%++ when fading VUE. Dallas it is. 3 points by game day.

God bless you son-keep on fading- Have a nice turkey day, and don't choke on any bones after you see the results!

ah  WASHINGTON + (whatever!)

RedStick PM RedStick
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 750
 
RedStick
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/21/2012 8:23:06 PM

Put me down for the road dog here, just don't trust the Cowboys!  Skins may not win but they fight hard and RG3 keeps them in the game. 

GLTA

 

0ahuGrown PM 0ahuGrown
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 426
 
0ahuGrown
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/21/2012 9:07:26 PM
DALLAS -2.5
UNDER 48


Dallas will be airing the ball out with RB D. Murray (out) i think Romo will have a good day agianst that redskins pass defense... Witten all day baby ! i think dallas wins with the better defense
 
Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13374
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 11/21/2012 9:20:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by easypics:


All in the ( Ryan) family
Leave it to Rob following in ReX's footsteps. . .
" I don't like Robert Griffin III "

Just what Cowblows can ill afford with SS Jerry Jones sinkin' in Gulf of Mexic.
Homecoming for TeXas native RG3 ( who never liked Cowboys BTW) + RB Morris will hit combo 150 + yrds Plateau and capitalize vs Dallas defensive line ranking 21 st via sacks.
Cowblows to commit to Xtra Rushers ?
When teams commit to Xtra Rush vs RG3 :
RG3  QB Rating = 126.3 
66 % Comp. ratio + 7 TD's - 1 INT.
What U Say  Rob ?

Bad feel Romo will have 4 TD field day . 
Hoping Dog Day afternoon prevails in what should be a great nail biter till last tics
 $

 3 1/2 Dog Hook + Skin win between 7 - 11 Pts @ 9 - 1 .
  
BOLA 
n'
BON APPETIT

 Mi amigo epics is on the skins. Bad news for the colonel............Good luck pics & wish you and your family a happy holiday. We have to get the players back on the ice soon.

Bon Appetit--- after this one the colonel will be eating crow

Yankees better start re-loading for next season, they have a ton of dead weight which has to be discarded.

Salute

wannatesdr PM wannatesdr
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 542
 
wannatesdr
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/21/2012 9:34:33 PM

RG III AND COMPANY +4 

tricksam PM tricksam
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
 
tricksam
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/21/2012 10:09:17 PM
THIS MIGHT SOUND CRAZY BUT I FEEL COWBOYS CREEPING UP ON A PLAYOFF HUNT.   I KNOW IT SOUNDS CRAZY I KNOW MAN .THE NFL ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN WITH NOT SO GOOD TEAMS.       IM TAKING COWBOYS SMALL..
vali31 PM vali31
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 68
 
vali31
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 12:44:04 AM
A lot of Dallas haters.  Here's the word around the league about these teams.  Dallas is its worst enemy.  Washington is just a terrible team, with a Vick type of QB.  Dallas will win its 3rd straight game and cover.  Ryan and his defense show up big time.  Shannahan gives another depleted speech at the end of the game.
Adamngo PM Adamngo
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 133
 
Adamngo
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:33:21 AM
Some how Dallas will pull it out and beat the Redskin for the lay off hunt Dallas win at least 3 point Redskins suck on the roads.
usmail PM usmail
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 626
 
usmail
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 11/22/2012 1:51:10 AM
ALL HOME TEAMS AND UNDER FOR THIS WEEK.
rarafromphilly PM rarafromphilly
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 3208
 
rarafromphilly
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/22/2012 2:22:15 AM
MONEY LINE!MONEYLINE!MONEY LINE!    RG3 SAID HES ON A MISSION AND I BELIEVE HIM...SKINS-3+243
oahuboy808 PM oahuboy808
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 4801
 
oahuboy808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 11/22/2012 2:56:15 AM
Almost everyone on Washington.. Rookie QB on the road in short week.. Gimmie Dallas -3.5.. Best of luck guys
Posted using a mobile device.
Skubishack PM Skubishack
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 14624
 
Skubishack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 11/22/2012 4:50:04 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DrDogs:

Yeah dallas getting undervalued here. Cowboys are 8-3 ATS on Thanksgiving host since 2001 (Romo 4-1). Colonel has not had too many bartle and james coolahs this time. Happy thanksgiving errbody!!! Oh yea... Dal and UND for the fat drumstick son!!!!!

Must disagree here... The Skins are 8-2 ATS in L-10 vs Dallas and the Skins are 5-0 ATS in L-5 games AT DALLAS.

Skins+3.5

You might be correct with the Under but I'll just have to go with my gut there and roll with a late score to put me Over the total of 48 pts.

PEACE

Duh4U PM Duh4U
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 293
 
Duh4U
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 5:21:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

God bless you son-keep on fading- Have a nice turkey day, and don't choke on any bones after you see the results!

ah  WASHINGTON + (whatever!)


O0oOOooO00ohhh n0OooO0Oo0  you delusional mister vue !
wha happen???? no bones needed !!! yu results chokes reason !!!
i dunno ,maybee yu seeing eye dog needs a vision checked too ???? as they say in yur country,we the peeple see yur results,week after week and i dunno but excusa mi.lololololololol yu are nO0oOooOoo gud ,very baaaad !!!! is true yu picks in a last 5 weeks are 38 purcent !!! be happy if you pick winner today but yu results for year excusa mi  reely suck big turkey bone!!!!happee holidays mister covers turkey!!!lololol
Xyberz PM Xyberz
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 551
 
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:09:54 AM
Ugly rival game with 2 teams that hate each other.  

Take the UNDER 


RaiderHawk PM RaiderHawk
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 11
 
RaiderHawk
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:26:47 AM
Romo doesn't have protection and chokes at crucial moments, i.e. fumbles in RZ?

RGIII will show why he's rookie QB of the year, and team captain, he's a winner.

Skins +3½ all day.
moho PM moho
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 19960
 
moho
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 11/22/2012 8:50:03 AM
Romo should have time in the pokit today to throw the rock. Skins are not good at rushing QB's and that might make the difference in this game.  Thats id he doesnt have too many dam branifarts,lol!

Still think-3.5 is too high. Prolly gonna go with a skins cover but not the W.
Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.