Messages

Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Baltimore at Pittsburgh (11/18/2012)
shochuman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
shochuman
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 532
Location:
#26
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:49:32 AM

Last week, I mentioned that I was leaning towards Pittsburgh and stayed out of Monday Night's game.  I had no idea, Ben was going to get hurt in that game.

I made a decision to still stick with the Steelers.  I have a feeling Ben's going to play.  (Perhaps someone in Pittsburgh can tell us.)  But even if he doesn't, Leftwich will do just fine.

Steelers

YTD: 52-38-1 (57.8%)

GL!

quote
degengambler34
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
degengambler34
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 3113
Location: Nevada
#27
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:36:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by shochuman:

Last week, I mentioned that I was leaning towards Pittsburgh and stayed out of Monday Night's game.  I had no idea, Ben was going to get hurt in that game.

I made a decision to still stick with the Steelers.  I have a feeling Ben's going to play.  (Perhaps someone in Pittsburgh can tell us.)  But even if he doesn't, Leftwich will do just fine.

Steelers

YTD: 52-38-1 (57.8%)

GL!

What is with you guys. You can't go to the league and tell them that bens not playing, have him inactive for the game like he is, then all the sudden play him. Hes not active. I.e. not playig, what isn't clear about that??? 

And no leftwich won't do just fine. Ed reed gets 2 picks in this one. 
quote
tricksam send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
tricksam
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
Location: Puerto Rico
#28
Posted: 11/18/2012 12:56:39 PM
pitt defence will take it to another level .
quote
WiseGuy702
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Westgate Las Vegas Superbook |
WiseGuy702
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11829
Location: Nevada
#29
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:27:54 PM
Steelers +3.5

 Good luck 
quote
W8LIFTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5820
Location: Texas
#30
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:37:45 PM
Baltimore Ravens -3 LARGE
quote
W8LIFTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5820
Location: Texas
#31
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:48:15 PM
Line dropped right in the LARGE zone! 
quote
W8LIFTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5820
Location: Texas
#32
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:49:14 PM
Line dropped right in the LARGE zone! 
quote
W8LIFTER send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
W8LIFTER
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 5820
Location: Texas
#33
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:50:46 PM
All aboard the W8train! 
quote
andydao send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
andydao
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8
Location: Florida
#34
Posted: 11/18/2012 5:33:03 PM
baltimore is too obvious. going with pitt!  might play under also.
quote
MasterNBA send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
MasterNBA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 1960
Location:
#35
Posted: 11/18/2012 5:46:13 PM
Let call Vegas first which team should I lean on 
quote
Pommy15 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Pommy15
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 65
Location:
#36
Posted: 11/18/2012 6:16:13 PM
Just be careful with the under.  Both Defs can be vulnerable.  If Flacco plays good on road finally, he does have guys around him who can score. Leftwich can still move ball even though he looks slow. Total is only 40 right now.  Last 10 games between these two.  6 out of 10 have gone over and total is always set around 40. Plus the Balt Def with all the injuries has given up points. All the teams with good offenses have put up over 20 points including Oakland last week.  The only teams this year to not break 20 have been KC (6pts)and Cleveland twice (15 & 16).  Yes it's Leftwich but hes a veteran and can still throw it. 
     Good Luck gentleman which ever way you go.  Remember the over always has a chance till final horn sounds.
quote
jo14014
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jo14014
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4323
Location: United States
#37
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:03:01 PM

Ravens  24

Steelers 17

 

 

 

quote
2datrack628 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
2datrack628
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 55
Location: Nevada
#38
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:14:35 PM
                1st  2nd  3rd 4th Final
Baltimore    7    7    3     7    24
Pitsburgh    3    7    3     3    16
quote
bkg1010
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
bkg1010
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 5818
Location: Louisiana
#39
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:17:17 PM
No Big Ben, Ravens win and cover, IMO!  
quote
DJNY
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
Location: Nevada
#40
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:19:35 PM
I hate QB changes and tend to avoid them as you don't really have a good idea what will happen. We know Leftwich hasn't won a game in forever, but he's got a RB returning, Top Defense, and home field on his side, couple that with Ravens/Flacco not the same team on the road... Really tough game to cap...I'm going to put a small bet on Under 40.5 and tease Pitt +9.5 under 46.5 
quote
krayziebone_313 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
krayziebone_313
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 235
Location:
#41
Posted: 11/18/2012 7:58:43 PM
Bal
quote
andydao send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
andydao
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 8
Location: Florida
#42
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:15:31 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Pommy15:

Just be careful with the under.  Both Defs can be vulnerable.  If Flacco plays good on road finally, he does have guys around him who can score. Leftwich can still move ball even though he looks slow. Total is only 40 right now.  Last 10 games between these two.  6 out of 10 have gone over and total is always set around 40. Plus the Balt Def with all the injuries has given up points. All the teams with good offenses have put up over 20 points including Oakland last week.  The only teams this year to not break 20 have been KC (6pts)and Cleveland twice (15 & 16).  Yes it's Leftwich but hes a veteran and can still throw it. 
     Good Luck gentleman which ever way you go.  Remember the over always has a chance till final horn sounds.

 

{ stick with pitt} also over since it 41 now.

quote
krayziebone_313 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
krayziebone_313
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 235
Location:
#43
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:21:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by krayziebone_313:

Bal

correction: under
quote
Xyberz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 527
Location:
#44
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:33:07 PM
See how this game goes and feel out the 2nd half.  Can't count for Leftwich since it's been a while since he played.  See what happened with Henne earlier?
quote
Xyberz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 527
Location:
#45
Posted: 11/18/2012 8:35:23 PM
Ouch!  Didn't think that was gonna happen huh?  Go Leftwhich!  Hahaha
quote
BIGfnPOO
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 14503
Location: United States
#46
Posted: 11/18/2012 11:34:42 PM
whew  balty -150 is a close one
quote
DJNY
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
DJNY
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
Location: Nevada
#47
Posted: 11/18/2012 11:56:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DJNY:

I hate QB changes and tend to avoid them as you don't really have a good idea what will happen. We know Leftwich hasn't won a game in forever, but he's got a RB returning, Top Defense, and home field on his side, couple that with Ravens/Flacco not the same team on the road... Really tough game to cap...I'm going to put a small bet on Under 40.5 and tease Pitt +9.5 under 46.5 

quote
Xyberz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Xyberz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 527
Location:
#48
Posted: 11/19/2012 1:42:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by W8LIFTER:

Baltimore Ravens -3 LARGE


Awwww, you're lucky there was no hook, otherwise you'd be in the hole LARGE yet again!
quote
holtnt
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 6416
Location: Kentucky
#49
Posted: 11/19/2012 6:31:50 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by DrDogs:

Te line was set right at first. Pit... if they won would be a 3pt game. Dont feed into the reverse line stuff. The line is just reacting to everyone freaking out with no Big Ben playing. The under will be where the large is. As far as line goes, Balt should still pull out a 16-10 type victory. Well  see .Doc going back to the lab!

Excellent analysis AND call… 

quote
Forum Index : Pro Football : Messages Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.