Cleveland at Baltimore (09/27/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Cleveland at Baltimore (09/27/2012)
Covers PM Covers
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
 
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Posted: 9/25/2012 12:44:17 AM

Away:  Cleveland [1-1-1 ATS]
Home:  Baltimore [2-1 ATS]

Game Time: 8:20 PM
Stadium: M&T Bank Stadium

Recent Meetings:
N/A

Team Leaders:

Cleveland:
Passing: Brandon Weeden (677)
Rushing: Trent Richardson (175)
Receiving: Mohamed Massaquoi (145)

Baltimore:
Passing: Joe Flacco (913)
Rushing: Ray Rice (268)
Receiving: Torrey Smith (235)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

CappingVet PM CappingVet
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 615
 
CappingVet
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:33:59 AM

And the point is?

Balt -13

 

Skinfield86 PM Skinfield86
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1
 
Skinfield86
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:43:16 AM
We all know that... Therefore Browns !!!
dkaukaohu PM dkaukaohu
Joined: Jun 2012
Posts: 56
 
dkaukaohu
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:47:26 AM

Balt  28

Clev 21

theBeard PM theBeard
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 56
 
theBeard
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 3:10:00 AM

screwed not (Engineering / Mechanical Engineering) fastened by a screw or screws.

here is a funny one screwed is a Brit a slang word for drunk

-belived in arbitrage, they win how many lost?

-we all invest in the outcome of the sport! your in

-officials wins again. we know bal ravens nevers wins the week2 all the time. week3 you saw it, browns is a dog mascot maybe under dog hmm hmm.

dont give up you'll win!

exactly wtf ?

kobe said "your welcome"

bradley give pacquiao his belt hahahaha

 

CanadaCup PM CanadaCup
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 9418
 
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 9/25/2012 9:06:15 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dhumber:

YOU CANNOT BEAT CRIMINALS THAT KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE GAMES BEFORE THEY ARE PLAYED........STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME....GO READ THE BOOK "THE FIX IS IN" BY BRIAN TUOHY....THE CHAPTER ON GAMBLING IS QUITE INTERESTING.

TheQuadYeah PM TheQuadYeah
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
 
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/25/2012 10:27:53 AM

Hey Vue - what does your database say about crooked refs on the take?? Packers won that game, just like the Patriots beat the Ravens.........

Now, knowing that, you still think this line would be 2 TD's if that game was properly officiated??

Hey crooked refs or not, 2 TD's is 2 TD's - I don't care if Al Capone is the line judge

Browns +14.5 - buy the hook, sit back, and watch another 3 hour abortion

Hell, at this rate, small M/L play too - I'm just curious..... 

bly18 PM bly18
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 43
 
bly18
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 10:30:28 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dhumber:

people use your common sense & save your money do not ever bet another game with these sportsbooks or local bookies. It don't matter if you bet Seattle or you had Greenbay or no action at all...This is not set up for you to win...anyone who watched the monday night NFL game could see that was an interception Jennings clearly caught the ball and came to the ground with it, the ref standing right next to him gave the signal for touchback and other ref signalled touchdown...even after the review they let the play stand as a td as Vegas was loaded with Packer money that's a FACT...John Gruden even commented that it was the worse call he had ever seen..Did you hear how disgusted John sounded?..The refs have yet fixed another game in favor of vegas.....I will not waste my time betting or watching another fixed NFL,NCAA, MLB or anything else that Las Vegas has odd's on...remember you can't beat criminals that are fixing the out come of every game....I have been a member on this site since 2004 as you can see I almost never post but I am always on here reading all of the threads and I feel very bad for some of you after I see your post and then see the final score....I did not have any money on this game but I can't help but call foul.....You will not win consistently and in the long run if you continue to play you will be on the minus end for sure...Just remember the next time you wanna bet...YOU CANNOT BEAT CRIMINALS THAT KNOW THE OUTCOME OF THE GAMES BEFORE THEY ARE PLAYED........STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME....GO READ THE BOOK "THE FIX IS IN" BY BRIAN TUOHY....THE CHAPTER ON GAMBLING IS QUITE INTERESTING.

I take it you took GB? lol

Besides the fact that the refs were horrible...does anyone not think that seattles defense and 12th man was awesome last night!!??

ALL BULL ASIDE...i think baltimore is on a high!

Balt -13

vietdeity86 PM vietdeity86
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 167
 
vietdeity86
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 11:31:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bly18:

I take it you took GB? lol

Besides the fact that the refs were horrible...does anyone not think that seattles defense and 12th man was awesome last night!!??

ALL BULL ASIDE...i think baltimore is on a high!

Balt -13


LAWL that's probably it. He took GB. as I posted in the thread.... 75% of public on GB and line doesn't MOVE? LOL, obvious rig. Thats why I put max unit bet on seattle even tho I have no faith in that team. I play against the lines when playing NFL. College is SLIGHTLY different (oregon state last week was good example, line was -12 open or something and went down to -7 even tho public was all over UCLA) 

With that said, I'll watch line movement and probably put down on browns.
usmail PM usmail
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 626
 
usmail
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 9/25/2012 11:42:37 AM
Balt
surinta1 PM surinta1
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
 
surinta1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 1:59:08 PM
That was one for the books..   Wow I lost my house and car!!!
surinta1 PM surinta1
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
 
surinta1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 2:00:22 PM
Back to robbing and stealing.  Watch out girl
978whereisleep PM 978whereisleep
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 235
 
978whereisleep
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/25/2012 4:22:11 PM
CLEVELAND SUCK LIKE LEBRON JAMES !
ATLiens007 PM ATLiens007
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 310
 
ATLiens007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 5:33:50 PM

You can argue, complain, B!T(#, scream, etc. etc. about the refs.  However, think about this there were bad calls all game long on both sides of the ball.  Plus, the defense of Seattle demolished A. Rodgers and contained him from making big plays all game. Truly, everyone expected before the game started that this would be a blowout win from G.Bay that's why everyone played them to win and cover!  So it doesn't matter what anyone says! What should matter is the fact that G. Bay didn't play well and is not the same dominant team that they used to be based solely on the games they played this season! Plus this week alone was underdog week!  Next time everyone who jumped on G. Bay and rode A. Rods nut sacks should follow the trend instead of following there heart and how they feel about each team!  Just FYI underdogs this week covered 13-16 games just in the NFL...


BOTTOM LINE "YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME"

ATLiens007 PM ATLiens007
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 310
 
ATLiens007
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 5:36:32 PM
CLEVELAND BROWNS +13
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/25/2012 5:57:49 PM
     Bad officiating?! yeah , right now, it's really bad. Yeah , I lost a little but my bud in NY lost the opportunity to win 10 G's in a private pool. As to dhummers comments- sorry pal- both horse racing & sports betting - are very clean, and have been for the last 30 years, I've been betting. While I can't speak about college football, I know for a fact that both the NFL & Vegas monitor the action on the contests. Vegas can't afford to have the game tainted, or else everybody with a brain would be staying  away in droves, and not betting at all! Fixed races and sporting contests, (for the most part) are run very legit. Only losers look for excuses! Personally, after 3 weeks ,I'm doing over 61% on both sides & totals. If it was fixed- I couldn't even get that close. FYI - I know first hand that the favorites are taking a beating, but my dog plays are cleaning up at an unbelieveable rate of 75%. As I see it, eventually things will even out a bit. Anyway- GL!
HUMBERDWH PM HUMBERDWH
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 44
 
HUMBERDWH
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 6:20:01 PM

You keep believing that......and while your at it go on the net and watch the video of Chargers @ Steelers from 11/16/2008........by the way covers removed my post from the site and banned me from posting....I used no foul language..hmmmm, wonder why?

The Pittsburgh Steelers vs. San Diego Charger game just confirms what gamblers already knew. If NFL games aren't outright fixed, at the very least there are strong influential factors from the game within the game that effect the outcome of some contests. The Steeler game is the shining example that wagering on professional football is officially acknowledged by the League in some capacity.

Down by 1 with 5 seconds to play and needing 80 yards for a winning score, the San Diego Chargers, who happened to be 4 point dogs, tried a desperate combination of laterals hoping for a miracle TD. The second of two legal backwards laterals was knocked down and then scooped up for a game covering TD by Troy Polamalu with no time left.

As the teams exited the field the referees huddled up and decided to review the play. Head referee Scott Green, in a sheepishly convoluted explanation, deemed the play an illegal forward pass that was therefore dead on the spot. The points were taken off, and Scott Green and crew hauled behind off the field. WTF? What illegal forward pass? There was none. Here's an AP interview with Scott Green, conducted by an AP reporter right after the game.

 

vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/25/2012 6:21:44 PM

     Hey Quad- what's up?  No - the database doesn't contain THAT kind of info, on the crooks stealing one from the Pack. And no- the database is not me flipping a coin! It is helping me a group over the "pencil and paper" way of capping. While it's not the Holy Grail or some kind of a magic box, if you ask it the right questions, you get the right answers. Both the DB & me like the chalk here. With the Steeler on their bye, it gives the Ravens a chance to get a leg up on the division.  This is not the Pats, by any stretch of the imagination, or even as good as the Brownie's were last year. LY the HC Pat Shumur doubled in his role as HC and off. coordinator. This year, they've hired the Vikings reject Brad Childress! I guess we all know how that worked out! While I don't like taking chalk, the dumb computer says take:

BALTIMORE  - 13

HUMBERDWH PM HUMBERDWH
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 44
 
HUMBERDWH
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 6:22:39 PM
Oh, and by the way those were the reguler refs......just FYI.
HUMBERDWH PM HUMBERDWH
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 44
 
HUMBERDWH
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 6:40:23 PM
Vue, How do you explain Chargers @ Steelers from 11/16/2008......You say its all on the up & up......what happened in this one?.......By the way did you ever get your STAR issue taken care of. ???......lol.
HUMBERDWH PM HUMBERDWH
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 44
 
HUMBERDWH
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 7:00:49 PM

Orig posted by:VUE21849....... Only losers look for excuses!

Vue, I have watched your post weekend and week out there is no way you are hitting  those numbers lmao......

Mizzo, who was your pic got destroyed by Georgia.....

Texas aggies lost to the Gators.....You had Green Bay last night......You prolly already have used every excuse in the book....lmao

 

vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/25/2012 9:20:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HUMBERDWH:

Orig posted by:VUE21849....... Only losers look for excuses!

Vue, I have watched your post weekend and week out there is no way you are hitting  those numbers lmao......

Mizzo, who was your pic got destroyed by Georgia.....

Texas aggies lost to the Gators.....You had Green Bay last night......You prolly already have used every excuse in the book....lmao

 

        Yes- thanks for asking- the star issue has been resolved. I was only trying to make a point by stating the games (for the MOST part) are very legit. I really hate to tell people how good or bad I'm doing, because your honesty leaves you open to cheap shots. However lately, (at least in the NFL) ,I'm on a roll. And yes I am doing THAT well!. But don't take my word for it. Left click my name (vue21849) above, go to my space. Then click on NFL, and you'll see my record, as well as 2 and one half red stars. The reason I don't have any of those red stars showing, is that I currently suck in college football, where I have 2 black stars. As for my claim to have 75% dogs up till now, just check all my threads where I posted a dog play, and you'll see I've hit 15 out 20 (& 2 pushes). Hey pal- I don't believe it either!
surinta1 PM surinta1
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 98
 
surinta1
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 9/25/2012 9:47:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

        Yes- thanks for asking- the star issue has been resolved. I was only trying to make a point by stating the games (for the MOST part) are very legit. I really hate to tell people how good or bad I'm doing, because your honesty leaves you open to cheap shots. However lately, (at least in the NFL) ,I'm on a roll. And yes I am doing THAT well!. But don't take my word for it. Left click my name (vue21849) above, go to my space. Then click on NFL, and you'll see my record, as well as 2 and one half red stars. The reason I don't have any of those red stars showing, is that I currently suck in college football, where I have 2 black stars. As for my claim to have 75% dogs up till now, just check all my threads where I posted a dog play, and you'll see I've hit 15 out 20 (& 2 pushes). Hey pal- I don't believe it either!




Sir vue, I've followed you for years and I know u do very well in the nfl especially this year.  I've doubted you a few times this year and yes I did get man handled by the refs.. What ever you do to make your decisions, keep that garbage up!!! You've helped me and other rookie betters do a lot better.. Hats off to u!!
oahuboy808 PM oahuboy808
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 4801
 
oahuboy808
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 9/25/2012 10:13:08 PM

this issue about the refs is over already.. move the darn on.. everyone who has ever bet on a game has had a bad beat, it comes with the territory.. as someone who's been on both sides, you have to learn to deal with it.. which is why money managment is so important.. if you're betting similar units on every game you play, losing one shouldn't be that much of an issue.. i remember a college game last year where an under dog was up by 2+ TD's in the fourth when the favorite came back and not only won, but covered.. Can't remember the teams involved, but I think Maryland was involved?? Bottom line, it happens..

 

Anyways, on to this game.. Like the Ravens here, better defense and an even better offense.. Turnovers by the Ravens gave the Patriots 10 points.. I think Ray Rice has a career day in this one as well.. Short week, gotta back Flacco over Weeden.. kinda like the over as well

OC_sharp949 PM OC_sharp949
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 527
 
OC_sharp949
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 9/25/2012 11:36:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HUMBERDWH:

You keep believing that......and while your at it go on the net and watch the video of Chargers @ Steelers from 11/16/2008........by the way covers removed my post from the site and banned me from posting....I used no foul language..hmmmm, wonder why?

The Pittsburgh Steelers vs. San Diego Charger game just confirms what gamblers already knew. If NFL games aren't outright fixed, at the very least there are strong influential factors from the game within the game that effect the outcome of some contests. The Steeler game is the shining example that wagering on professional football is officially acknowledged by the League in some capacity.

Down by 1 with 5 seconds to play and needing 80 yards for a winning score, the San Diego Chargers, who happened to be 4 point dogs, tried a desperate combination of laterals hoping for a miracle TD. The second of two legal backwards laterals was knocked down and then scooped up for a game covering TD by Troy Polamalu with no time left.

As the teams exited the field the referees huddled up and decided to review the play. Head referee Scott Green, in a sheepishly convoluted explanation, deemed the play an illegal forward pass that was therefore dead on the spot. The points were taken off, and Scott Green and crew hauled behind off the field. WTF? What illegal forward pass? There was none. Here's an AP interview with Scott Green, conducted by an AP reporter right after the game.

 



I remember this game like it was yesterday, I even remember exactly where I was. I pounded the Steelers in that game, you obviously were on the wrong side of the ball my friend.The loss still haunts you, however the win remains fresh in my mind. I thought this was a thread about the Brown/ Ravens game.

Simple mathematics here folks, allow the ref's to help you....or not one thing is for certain, Brandon Weeden Sucks balls and the land shark Ray Lewis is gonna be in his grill all night. Welcome to the NFL Mr. Weeden!! Do not over think this game.

10 units laying the wood! 

RAVENS whateva the spread

Forum: Pro Football Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.