New York at Green Bay (01/15/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: New York at Green Bay (01/15/2012)
bhumphrey829 PM bhumphrey829
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 149
 
bhumphrey829
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:22:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spccmdd87:

nice explanation jerk off Rodgers hasnt played in a month that is never good for a quarterback taking Giants EXTRA LARGE!!!!!!

 

spc, you are a total idiot.  How do you figure Rodgers hasn't played in a month?  what kind of drugs are you on????/

bhumphrey829 PM bhumphrey829
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 149
 
bhumphrey829
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 5:30:26 PM

The extra week to prepare will be the difference.  GB 28-24

lookingtowin PM lookingtowin
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 3683
 
lookingtowin
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/10/2012 8:10:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Spytheweb:

Expect the unexpected, don't believe the hype.

Spyweb that is a pretty mild post for an avid Giants fan.  By the way i think your G-Men get it done this week old MO is on their side and they are finally healthy for the first time this season.  I'm definetly taking them and the pts and hope they knock the Pack off.

CIRE5150 PM CIRE5150
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 134
 
CIRE5150
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 8:53:08 PM
A few days ago my frends n I was in Vegas and saw some waget 50K on GB vs NYG, I heard him saying to the cashier that it was a lock, how can anyone predict what is going to happen
Spccmdd87 PM Spccmdd87
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 9:40:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bhumphrey829:

 

spc, you are a total idiot.  How do you figure Rodgers hasn't played in a month?  what kind of drugs are you on????/

Uh lets see you stupid darn Rodgers last game was December 25th and their playoff game is January 15th thats 21 days since his last Nfl performance. So I will round up and say it has been a month jerk off go darn yourself loser
Spccmdd87 PM Spccmdd87
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 9:42:55 PM
So that will be the difference you are a jerk off and I am KING OF PICKS
rb22098 PM rb22098
Joined: Apr 2007
Posts: 356
 
rb22098
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 10:15:16 PM
THIS IS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN ANYTHING ON T.V.
Fishman13 PM Fishman13
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 57
 
Fishman13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:29:38 PM
is it over???????????
Fishman13 PM Fishman13
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 57
 
Fishman13
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/10/2012 11:33:49 PM

DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK? THATS MY MOVE.............

HE IS A RIEGNING SUPERBOWL CHAMPION, RIGHT?   IF GIANTS SO HOT WHY ARE THEY 8 POINT DOGS?

 

PACK IT UP PACK IT IN    GB 38-24!

Boouva PM Boouva
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 2
 
Boouva
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/11/2012 2:16:34 AM
Giants lookin nice the last couple games but rememeber they lost to the lowly Skins on the road before that.  They've been inconsistent all season and that won't change on Sunday.  Rodgers will pick them apart, especially w/ Jennings back in the fold.  Granted, the Pack defense isn't great but I think they can hold the Giants to 21 - 24 points while putting up 31 - 34 themselves.  Line is spot on but I'd have to take the Pack by a small margin.
Spytheweb PM Spytheweb
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 907
 
Spytheweb
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/11/2012 5:28:38 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lookingtowin:

Spyweb that is a pretty mild post for an avid Giants fan.  By the way i think your G-Men get it done this week old MO is on their side and they are finally healthy for the first time this season.  I'm definetly taking them and the pts and hope they knock the Pack off.



Packers can throw, the Giants can run and throw. Who can stop the run? Giants can, can the Packers? I think that's the game there. If the Giants can run close to 200 yards, they win. If the Packers hillbilly hag LB is jumping around, out of position trying to blitz from everywhere, Jacobs and Bradshaw are going to bust off big runs.

Rogers to beat the rush will be throwing quick, that means jumping the route could payoff big. I have been impressed with the Giants blocking passes at the LOS and jumping up to block them when the rush does not get there.

Giants are getting too many points and they did beat Tom Brady in New England where NE never loses. Don't tell me the Giants can't win in GB.

Giants 35, GB 31
Spccmdd87 PM Spccmdd87
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/11/2012 9:18:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Fishman13:

DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK? THATS MY MOVE.............

HE IS A RIEGNING SUPERBOWL CHAMPION, RIGHT?   IF GIANTS SO HOT WHY ARE THEY 8 POINT DOGS?

person

 

PACK IT UP PACK IT IN    GB 38-24!

bouncer07 PM bouncer07
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 730
 
bouncer07
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/11/2012 9:43:29 AM

Spccmdd87, your only 24, calm down. I'm here to share my point of view and you are here to make enemies. This thread is about combining our head as one and make that decision when the game start. Your just making yourself look like Jason Pierre-Paul right now. Looking like JETS to me as well...... NEW YORKERS.

TheQuadYeah PM TheQuadYeah
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
 
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/11/2012 11:26:54 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Spccmdd87:

So that will be the difference you are a jerk off and I am KING OF PICKS

Gaeton? Haven't heard from you in a while, Is that you "reincarnated"? -

Anyways, I don't know what the line started at, but it's down to 8 with people still pounding the G-Men. Aaron Ross getting that concussion didn't help matters for the Giants, since they're already weak at the corners. But still, over a TD to N.Y.???? - - You know what? FU** it!!!!! I'm going to let common sense rule this wager for once and take the Packers but -6.5 - - I'm thinking the weather should be nice and clear too, so Rodgers should be throwing all over the place, so over 52.5

...........But God knows I've been FU**ED by a Manning so many times that I'm surprised Cooper or Archie hasn't come over to my house and kicked me in the balls too!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:06:36 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Spccmdd87:

So that will be the difference you are a jerk off and I am KING OF PICKS

Where were you during  the season, Mouth? How come after 18 weeks you're only posting now?  Maybe, you are not all that impressive afterall!  It seems every season around Playoff time, Newbies like you just have to shoot your mouth off. Zip it clown!  I know,rather than heed my advice and that of others on this thread, you'll resort to cussing me out like a little kid. Afterall, you're the KING OF PRICKS!     

vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:16:22 PM

     Eli Manning is not going to go to Green Bay, advance to the conference championship, or remotely cover the spread PERIOD   It's time that someone stated the obvious, and stopped fantasizing!!

GREEN BAY  - 8

BreakaBookie PM BreakaBookie
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1737
 
BreakaBookie
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:45:03 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Spccmdd87:

Uh lets see you stupid darn Rodgers last game was December 25th and their playoff game is January 15th thats 21 days since his last Nfl performance. So I will round up and say it has been a month jerk off go darn yourself loser

 

I might be wrong....

 

but don't you think Rodgers practices during the time between nfl starts?

 

or do you think he just hangs out on the couch....

 

do you think the NFL MVP will not be ready because he hasn't played a game in a month? rounding up?

 

he seemed to look pretty sharp week 1 when he torched the Saints for 30 plus..... how many months was he out of the game then?

 

He might come out a little flat, but the time between starts is pretty irrelevant when you're referring to a professional athlete... let alone a qb

 

 

Spccmdd87 PM Spccmdd87
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:50:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BreakaBookie:

 

I might be wrong....

 

but don't you think Rodgers practices during the time between nfl starts?

 

or do you think he just hangs out on the couch....

 

do you think the NFL MVP will not be ready because he hasn't played a game in a month? rounding up?

 

he seemed to look pretty sharp week 1 when he torched the Saints for 30 plus..... how many months was he out of the game then?

 

He might come out a little flat, but the time between starts is pretty irrelevant when you're referring to a professional athlete... let alone a qb

 

 

It was a close game bone smoker
Spccmdd87 PM Spccmdd87
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:54:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vue21849:

Where were you during  the season, Mouth? How come after 18 weeks you're only posting now?  Maybe, you are not all that impressive afterall!  It seems every season around Playoff time, Newbies like you just have to shoot your mouth off. Zip it clown!  I know,rather than heed my advice and that of others on this thread, you'll resort to cussing me out like a little kid. Afterall, you're the KING OF PRICKS!     

suck a person hoe bag every single one of my picks will ring in guaranteed suck brick
vue21849 PM vue21849
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 4068
 
vue21849
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/11/2012 3:57:31 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Spytheweb:

Expect the unexpected, don't believe the hype.

After 18 weeks, the Giants & you are about to Flame out!  See you next season ,pal.

jgenti PM jgenti
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 674
 
jgenti
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/11/2012 5:22:57 PM
boy o boy there's somebody on this thread who i can tell has absolutely no friends, and who just lives a miserable life, good luck to all anyway
Spccmdd87 PM Spccmdd87
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 32
 
Spccmdd87
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/11/2012 5:34:23 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by jgenti:

boy o boy there's somebody on this thread who i can tell has absolutely no friends, and who just lives a miserable life, good luck to all anyway

I KNOW THESE LOSERS HAVE NO FRIENDS GOOD THING I PICK NOTHING BUT WINNERS LMAO

mellowman7883 PM mellowman7883
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 743
 
mellowman7883
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 1/11/2012 6:12:44 PM
Taking  the over as long as it aint raining or windy.   I cant see the Giants stopping GB like they did Atlanta. GB has a sucky defense. Both teams are going to ring up points faster than  five dollar blow jobs in Tijuana. 

Get help for that PTSD SPCCmdd.  
scrubz PM scrubz
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 30
 
scrubz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/11/2012 7:25:50 PM

+GREENBAY!!!

Greenbay well rested, more discipline, and in lambeau field!!

Rodger will light up Eli on gameday!

 

BOLA

falsestart12 PM falsestart12
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 94
 
falsestart12
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 1/11/2012 9:16:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Spccmdd87:

Good rule of thumb if you have to talk about how much money you have or bet. It means you dont have that much money and you dont bet that much. I know how much I bet win or lose I keep it to myself. ACT LIKE YOU BEEN THERE BEFOFRE... JACK OFF

Young bull sees a group of cows down the hill, he turns to the old bull and says lets fun down the hill and darn one of those cows. Old bull says lets walk down and darn all of them.

I am the old bull kid keep talking with all your happy comments and terrible picks. You dont know how to even look at a line right.

and BREAKA BOOKY    GO darn YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JErkOFF

 

 

 

 

 

Did you steal that joke from "Colors".  Sean Penn, Robert Duvall

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 6 «  1 2 3 4 5   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.