Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Oklahoma at Alabama (01/02/2014)
Hulkdogg84 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
Hulkdogg84
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 39
Location: Nevada
#26
Posted: 1/2/2014 3:52:56 PM
BAMA BABY! Going tosteam roll 
quote
Shady911 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
Shady911
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 6
Location: Ohio
#27
Posted: 1/2/2014 4:06:03 PM

@ mwharff,

they are not debating who to start at QB, inside they know and will play it out!  And a lot of people thinks Bama is going to come in  and play with reckless ambition, so are the Sooners!  Stoops can go with Saban even know the better athletes play for the Tide!!!  Too many points and it will be a offensive struggle!  the 1st half definitely outscores the 2nd.  It will be closer then people think at the start of the 3rd, and both teams will be playing for every possession!  This IS ALL ABOUT THE COACHES!!!  The better play calling coach wins or in stoops case, at least cover for the Sooner takers!!!

quote
NickyZ5er
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NickyZ5er
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 9
Location: Colorado
#28
Posted: 1/2/2014 4:35:46 PM
Bama destroyed a talented ND team in the National Title tilt last year..They were a fluke play away from playing for a 3rd consecutive National Title.. The chance of a let down is there, but don't see it happening with OU.
I think they demoralize the Sooners this evening.

Bama - 45
OK - 13
quote
overpay send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
overpay
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 41
Location:
#29
Posted: 1/2/2014 5:17:12 PM
OMG!!......Bama this and Bama that.....Say what?????......-17 points.....WTF!!!......no way?.....Who has bama beaten that is really good.....LSU?...okay...who else?  Ok has played better teams then Bama has and may be hungrier.....If bama get's down they may not get back up!....also, this won't be a bama home game at all and the crowd may back the underdogs!.....LMAO at anyone who's surprised when this game is tied going into the 4th quarter!.....I do like baba's depth but this is a bowl game!....lots of tv timeouts which will help keep OK fresh......Now bama does have the better team and players, coaching etc........but with that -17 you got to ask yourself........are you a player....or a sucker!!!!.....Oklahoma +17 all day long!!!!!!.........GLTA!!!!
quote
jo14014
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jo14014
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4157
Location: United States
#30
Posted: 1/2/2014 5:28:15 PM
could go either way....24-38
quote
Hardtimes75 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Hardtimes75
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 218
Location: Maryland
#31
Posted: 1/2/2014 5:43:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jo14014:

could go either way....24-38


You're officially an idiot.
quote
roondog248
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
roondog248
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1147
Location: Florida
#32
Posted: 1/2/2014 5:43:23 PM
the spread is dead on, no room for value.
quote
fotosfromphilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
fotosfromphilly
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 95
Location:
#33
Posted: 1/2/2014 5:51:28 PM
Alabama: yeldon, mc carron and defense. Rallying around McCarron to go out victorious in final game. Defense locks down Oklahoma, which isn't an offensive powerhouse. Too much talent on Alabama side. Also: give Nick Saban a month to prepare for a team and nobody will beat him (spoken by Urban Meyer while working as analyst during his coaching hiatus several years ago.)

Alabama 42 Oklahoma 16
quote
ncdcbag
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
ncdcbag
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 252
Location: California
#34
Posted: 1/2/2014 5:54:22 PM
BAMA will take this game seriously  and they will take care of the spread. 42,000 is a lot of cheese to lay against Saban, you better hope he takes it easy on Stoops
quote
holtnt
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5635
Location: Kentucky
#35
Posted: 1/2/2014 6:00:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by overpay:

OMG!!......Bama this and Bama that.....Say what?????......-17 points.....WTF!!!......no way?.....Who has bama beaten that is really good.....LSU?...okay...who else?  Ok has played better teams then Bama has and may be hungrier.....If bama get's down they may not get back up!....also, this won't be a bama home game at all and the crowd may back the underdogs!.....LMAO at anyone who's surprised when this game is tied going into the 4th quarter!.....I do like baba's depth but this is a bowl game!....lots of tv timeouts which will help keep OK fresh......Now bama does have the better team and players, coaching etc........but with that -17 you got to ask yourself........are you a player....or a sucker!!!!.....Oklahoma +17 all day long!!!!!!.........GLTA!!!!


I’m NOT one to discourage anyone from sharing their thoughts on a game, but your post makes me one to invest a couple of C-Notes on the Tide when I've already decided this is a NO play…  My question to you is, what team has Oklahoma played this year in the same class as Alabama?  Please advise… 

quote
overpay send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
overpay
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 41
Location:
#36
Posted: 1/2/2014 6:15:31 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by holtnt]

I’m NOT one to discourage anyone from sharing their thoughts on a game, but your post makes me one to invest a couple of C-Notes on the Tide when I've already decided this is a NO play…  My question to you is, what team has Oklahoma played this year in the same class as Alabama?  Please advise… 

Well - Alabama has very good players and is a really good team but you have to play the actual game right?....Is it oklahoma's fault they don't play in the SEC with Auburn, and LSU?  They did beat OkST on the road and they lost to Baylor and Texas(both on the road which is not terrible at al and Bama may not have one at Baylor).  Sooooo.....your impressed with bama because well.......everybody and there mama is?....So exactly which game Bama played this year that made you say.....wow?....there gonna win any close game?....Chattanooga?  Georgia State?....almost lost to TA&M and gave up 42 points???...I don't see that at all?.....It's like a blowout or they don't cover........so you basically have two things to worry about.....winning and covering the +17 and I have only one!(yet they will try and win!).....man....the more I think about this.....the more I'm starting to talk myself into a moneyline play!.......

 

quote
CubCrony send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CubCrony
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 17
Location: Greece
#37
Posted: 1/2/2014 6:30:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by holtnt:

Bob “BIG Game” Stoops has been popping off at the month for the last three years how the upper echelon of the BIG 12 can play with the upper echelon SEC…  This matchup was intentionally put together for that reason.

Stoops has his top signal caller available for this game, but he is coming into this game WITHOUT his pistol loaded as two of his best backs and a receiver will not play.  On paper the Tide Rolls, but Saban and Stoops have an excellent working relationship and that might impact how much Alabama decides to win this game by; in addition, the ML at -769 is NOT an option so…………………………..  NO play for me… 

Great insight holtnt.  Stoops and Saben are quite close and neither of these teams are in the hunt for anything that can be accomplished from blowing out the other.  Bama' should be playing for a Ntl. Championship, Oklahoma is worst double digit win team of major conferences.  I don't think Stoops or Saben can stop the bleeding when Bama' hits 1st, fast and often.  I think this is intriguing enough to wager modestly  

  • I just think at halftime when this overpay character puts his Sooner cowboy hat, his crimson chaps, and his Sam Bradford jersey back in a closet or covered wagon.  One can rest assured that he will wear that clown outfit again next year and post ...(3 dots at a time)
quote
CubCrony send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CubCrony
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 17
Location: Greece
#38
Posted: 1/2/2014 6:40:42 PM

[Quote: Originally Posted by roondog248] the spread is dead on, no room for value. [/Quote

Is your wager/opinion based on a power ranking index?  "Dead on" is a pretty bold statement.  I respect peeps that use multiple factors and math to make an educated guess.  In my opinion,I would rather trust myself and look at the human element of every wager I make.  I am not trying to be rude.  Did you win the Baylor bet?  

quote
Answer999 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Answer999
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 138
Location:
#39
Posted: 1/2/2014 6:54:48 PM

Alabama this, Alabama that!....and that is why they play the game...OKLAHOMA will cover the spread!...

quote
holtnt
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 5635
Location: Kentucky
#40
Posted: 1/2/2014 7:03:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CubCrony:

Great insight holtnt.  Stoops and Saben are quite close and neither of these teams are in the hunt for anything that can be accomplished from blowing out the other.  Bama' should be playing for a Ntl. Championship, Oklahoma is worst double digit win team of major conferences.  I don't think Stoops or Saben can stop the bleeding when Bama' hits 1st, fast and often.  I think this is intriguing enough to wager modestly  

  • I just think at halftime when this overpay character puts his Sooner cowboy hat, his crimson chaps, and his Sam Bradford jersey back in a closet or covered wagon.  One can rest assured that he will wear that clown outfit again next year and post ...(3 dots at a time)


CubCrony,

 

The play is Alabama or nothing so I think your moderate bet cashes…  Best of luck to you tonight Sir… 

quote
SackEmQB send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SackEmQB
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 70
Location:
#41
Posted: 1/2/2014 7:10:10 PM
I do not buy the letdown story.  But Oklahoma will give it all to stay within two touchdowns. 

5 units SOONER BOOMER! 

 
quote
overpay send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
overpay
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 41
Location:
#42
Posted: 1/2/2014 7:52:41 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by holtnt]

CubCrony,

 

The play is Alabama or nothing so I think your moderate bet cashes…  Best of luck to you tonight Sir… 

LOl!!!!!!......so not a Oklahoma fan!.....ha ha!.......but I do like to cover the spread.......and once overpay breaks a game down you should really start paying attention!.....Just added 1st half LARGE!!!!!  + 9 1/2........Get up and go get some!!!!.....let's just put it this way!.....if you on Bama you are with the public and if your on Oklahoma you are on your way to being a sharp!!......so......ask yourself.......who am I on and why.........and for you public bandwagoners....."why the hell did I take 17 points on a neutral field"....should have listed to overpay!!
quote
TORONTO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TORONTO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3111
Location: United States
#43
Posted: 1/2/2014 8:00:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by holtnt:

Bob “BIG Game” Stoops has been popping off at the month for the last three years how the upper echelon of the BIG 12 can play with the upper echelon SEC…  This matchup was intentionally put together for that reason.

Stoops has his top signal caller available for this game, but he is coming into this game WITHOUT his pistol loaded as two of his best backs and a receiver will not play.  On paper the Tide Rolls, but Saban and Stoops have an excellent working relationship and that might impact how much Alabama decides to win this game by; in addition, the ML at -769 is NOT an option so…………………………..  NO play for me… 

mouth 


As for me ... I have only one winning bet this year !


quote
TORONTO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TORONTO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3111
Location: United States
#44
Posted: 1/2/2014 8:01:27 PM

Alabama -16.5 

quote
CubCrony send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
CubCrony
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 17
Location: Greece
#45
Posted: 1/2/2014 8:01:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by overpay:

Originally Posted by holtnt]

CubCrony,

 

The play is Alabama or nothing so I think your moderate bet cashes…  Best of luck to you tonight Sir… 

LOl!!!!!!......so not a Oklahoma fan!.....ha ha!.......but I do like to cover the spread.......and once overpay breaks a game down you should really start paying attention!.....Just added 1st half LARGE!!!!!  + 9 1/2........Get up and go get some!!!!.....let's just put it this way!.....if you on Bama you are with the public and if your on Oklahoma you are on your way to being a sharp!!......so......ask yourself.......who am I on and why.........and for you public bandwagoners....."why the hell did I take 17 points on a neutral field"....should have listed to overpay!!

BOL  It's only money. 

quote
neilirwinhodge send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
neilirwinhodge
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 5748
Location: Quebec
#46
Posted: 1/2/2014 8:12:08 PM

 Greek food Oklahoma


quote
Knoxpoker send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Knoxpoker
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 724
Location:
#47
Posted: 1/2/2014 8:15:15 PM
Sooners only because 17 is to many ... 
quote
EDDIEW send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
EDDIEW
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 4093
Location:
#48
Posted: 1/2/2014 8:21:32 PM
GOT IT THE SAME WAY MR LEE
quote
jo14014
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jo14014
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 4157
Location: United States
#49
Posted: 1/2/2014 8:59:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hardtimes75:



You're officially an idiot.
should specify total....take it for what it's worth....
quote
SackEmQB send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SackEmQB
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 70
Location:
#50
Posted: 1/2/2014 9:20:57 PM
Bama bettors just ship your  to me!  
Bama obviously a sucker bet lol
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.