Central Florida at Louisville (10/18/2013)

Forum: College Football Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Central Florida at Louisville (10/18/2013)
Masb270 PM Masb270
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 163
 
Masb270
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/17/2013 11:41:11 PM
He should give his mama a hula hoop in the stands - that would be perfect.
A clown in the stands and a clown at QB.

A CRACKED SKULL WOULD BE WELL DESERVED BY A DEFENSEMAN.....
Masb270 PM Masb270
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 163
 
Masb270
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/17/2013 11:57:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Buddhabud:

Amen brother,Lousiville is overrated and has played nobodyTake CFU and the points and small ML bet.A good chance of a upset
w

Louisville pieces of s h i t.
Fck bridged i c k ( espn should be burned for selling him as an NFL prospect - its all gambler manipulation). Espn has most reporters that work for gamblin sites and casinos, dont listen to them n watch games on mute, they are masters of manipulation and have head doctors working for them also. They got too big. Every gambling site and casino pays them big bucks to BS.

I like over alot and UCF.
 Louisville is like miami tonight. They play pre-schoolers they romp, they play against other colleges they cry like babies. 
CRNKN PM CRNKN
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 126
 
CRNKN
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/17/2013 11:57:20 PM
lmao ucf +12 1/2 19-10-3 ytd dog will cover
JinnRikki PM JinnRikki
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 322
Illinois
 
JinnRikki
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 12:20:22 AM
Line is now 14'..wtf did C.Fla team all come down with the flu or what?
stevopa PM stevopa
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1000
 
stevopa
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 12:34:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

BS. UCF is a bad team. I watched that SC/UCF game and that was one of the most shady games I've seen. SC handed UCF the cover. UCF barely beat Memphis, LOU will blow them out. It's a no brainer. Vegas just trying to get as many people on UCF as possible because they know this will be a blowout.
Honestly, I can't believe there are people like you that take part in conversations.  For one, UCF beat PSU in State College.  This a quality win any way you slice it.  Second, South Carolina is a top ten team with a hall of fame coach and plenty of talent.  UCF came out strong in that game and caught USC sleeping.  Third, Memphis is a vastly improved team that just held a high flying Houston team to 25 points last week. 

With two weeks to prepare, UCF and Coach O'Leary will have a solid game plan put together to put up points against Louisville, who only managed 24 points last week against a horrible Rutgers defense, and didn't cover. They are going to have their hands full with a much more talented QB and offense.  UCF showed they can beat good teams on the road and has a legitimate shot at winning Friday night.Also, throw in the fact that Louisville's top two receivers are hampered by injuries...the line is a gift. UCF and the over!
indians03 PM indians03
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 42
 
indians03
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 12:41:44 AM
lville -14

ucf 13
lville 40
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
United States
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 2:27:17 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by heatformer:

LOL at people who wanted to make a wager and enjoy the game. VERY CLASSY


Just making a point that you all don't know how to pick games. Just because all of you say UCF is going to cover DOESN'T mean they will. Infact, usually it means the opposite. 
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
United States
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 2:31:34 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by stevopa:

Honestly, I can't believe there are people like you that take part in conversations.  For one, UCF beat PSU in State College.  This a quality win any way you slice it.  Second, South Carolina is a top ten team with a hall of fame coach and plenty of talent.  UCF came out strong in that game and caught USC sleeping.  Third, Memphis is a vastly improved team that just held a high flying Houston team to 25 points last week. 

With two weeks to prepare, UCF and Coach O'Leary will have a solid game plan put together to put up points against Louisville, who only managed 24 points last week against a horrible Rutgers defense, and didn't cover. They are going to have their hands full with a much more talented QB and offense.  UCF showed they can beat good teams on the road and has a legitimate shot at winning Friday night.Also, throw in the fact that Louisville's top two receivers are hampered by injuries...the line is a gift. UCF and the over!

Well sorry but I dont watch a lot of college ball. I think youre better off not watching it, as you'll just overthink the games like youre doing. LOU here is a no brainer. The spread wouldn't be -14.5 if UCF was so good. Looks like I, and Vegas are in agreement here. You public bettors have fun with UCF though and come back after the game and let me know you're excuse as to why they got blown out this time.
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
United States
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 2:35:37 AM
LOU by 24+ is what I'm guessing here
sykodyk PM sykodyk
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 20
Indiana
 
sykodyk
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 2:37:13 AM
it is now...
UHQB PM UHQB
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2841
Nevada
 
UHQB
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 2:42:06 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by mgmprofits:

You all on UCF, are probably the same people who backed Arizona tonight....LOL how's that one going for ya?

You're one of the WORST on this board when it comes to picking winners. Are you one of the sportsbook ticket writers at the MGM that gabs with the other clerks on who's betting what ?

My advice, change your handle from MGM to FannieMae Profits.

drewmon6478 PM drewmon6478
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
 
drewmon6478
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 2:54:42 AM

Louisville is 3-3 ATS. They covered against

Ohio 49-7 they were giving 20.5

Kentucky 27-13 they were giving 12

Fla Int 72-0 they were giving 41

they failed to cover spreads against

E. kentucky 49-7 they were giving 42

Temple 30-7 they were giving 32.5

Rutgers 24-10 they were giving 19.5.

Now they play a UCF team that is 4-1 ATS covering against

Akron 38-7 they were giving 24

FIU 38-0 they were giving 24

PSU 34-31 they were getting 4.5

SOCAR 25-28 they were getting 7

and they failed to cover against MEM.

Louisville suppose to be killing teams, as their schedule is so weak, but they just cant seem to do it. Now theyre playing a UCF team that I believe is capable of hanging with them and getting 14 points is always a good thing. Havent decided yet, but Im leaning UCF.

phuhuunguyen PM phuhuunguyen
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 1
 
phuhuunguyen
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 3:03:27 AM
Should I bet over this game?
Gaiter56 PM Gaiter56
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 12
 
Gaiter56
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 3:59:14 AM
Lou is allowing an average of 7.3 points per game and UCF is allowing an average of 16.6 points per game.  Lou will score on average 41 a game with UCF doing 31. Both teams average 72 points offensively combined and only allow about 24 per game combined.  Time of possession is huge with the O/U as Louisville will get going, but slowly.  UCF will struggle in the Lou environment and will not be able to run the ball consistently enough to ware out the Lou D.  UCF will have to rely big time on their defence to make it close. I will buy up to 57.5 and take the Under.

Under 57.5 (if you can find it) Enjoy!
mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
United States
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 6:52:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Masb270:

LOUISVILLE IS A S C U M B A G TEAM. HAVENT YOU NOTICED LATELY..
THAT ENTIRE ORGANIZATION IS TOLD WHAT TO DO. THEY SCREW YOU INTENTIONAL ON HALF's, 2nd Halfs and full games.

THAT COACH IS ON THE TAKE. MATTER OF TIME TILL THEY GET BUSTED.
TEAM CANT BE TRUSTED - STAY AWAY.

PLAY THE OVER OVER OVER ONLY

KEEP WRITING FEDS - WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT BLACK behind IN JAIL


Ummm, I guess you haven't noticed that ALL TEAMS do this. It's part of the business. Every game is rigged, down to the T just about.  And writing the feds won't help at all. They obviously are paid off to look the other way. There's no other way these teams could get away with it, because it happens in every game and it's blatently obvious. Anyone with a half a brain can see this. NFL seems even worse than college, but that is simply because there's more money in it and the players are more professional. These college kids are just learning. lol
Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13312
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 6:57:28 AM

Seems like too many points to be giving a team that is 11-1 ats as a RD of <21 pts off a SU win.

Louisville - 33                                          UCF - 20

Knights +14.5                                  over 52.5

If Bortles can put up 20 or more points I think UCF could get a road cover tonight.

Knights - Over

mgmprofits PM mgmprofits
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 6659
United States
 
mgmprofits
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 6:58:26 AM
Don't bet if you can't handle it. I know it's unfair, but I expliot "rigged game" by picking the side that I feel it is rigged for. There's no way to know for sure which side they will rig it for, but if you have a good sense for how the linemakers try to play mind games and you are smart you can usually get a higher win % because of it.

And to whoever said I am one of the worst pickers on here, maybe so in College for the past couple of weeks I've been losing, but I was just picking the better teams that SHOULD have won. I don't release premium plays here. A lot of times the better teams lose to nobodys and that is so vegas can make their money.
sjon412 PM sjon412
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 116
 
sjon412
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 8:48:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Masb270:

w

Louisville pieces of s h i t.
Fck bridged i c k ( espn should be burned for selling him as an NFL prospect - its all gambler manipulation). Espn has most reporters that work for gamblin sites and casinos, dont listen to them n watch games on mute, they are masters of manipulation and have head doctors working for them also. They got too big. Every gambling site and casino pays them big bucks to BS.

I like over alot and UCF.
 Louisville is like miami tonight. They play pre-schoolers they romp, they play against other colleges they cry like babies. 

lilian franc ... is that you??? its gotta be cus I don't think two different people could be this f*cking WACKO

sjon412 PM sjon412
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 116
 
sjon412
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 8:49:45 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by stevopa:

Honestly, I can't believe there are people like you that take part in conversations.  For one, UCF beat PSU in State College.  This a quality win any way you slice it.  Second, South Carolina is a top ten team with a hall of fame coach and plenty of talent.  UCF came out strong in that game and caught USC sleeping.  Third, Memphis is a vastly improved team that just held a high flying Houston team to 25 points last week. 

With two weeks to prepare, UCF and Coach O'Leary will have a solid game plan put together to put up points against Louisville, who only managed 24 points last week against a horrible Rutgers defense, and didn't cover. They are going to have their hands full with a much more talented QB and offense.  UCF showed they can beat good teams on the road and has a legitimate shot at winning Friday night.Also, throw in the fact that Louisville's top two receivers are hampered by injuries...the line is a gift. UCF and the over!

sjon412 PM sjon412
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 116
 
sjon412
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 8:51:41 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mgmprofits:


Well sorry but I dont watch a lot of college ball. I think youre better off not watching it, as you'll just overthink the games like youre doing. LOU here is a no brainer. The spread wouldn't be -14.5 if UCF was so good. Looks like I, and Vegas are in agreement here. You public bettors have fun with UCF though and come back after the game and let me know you're excuse as to why they got blown out this time.

 

cant wait to come back to you... darn*ng loser UCF with two weeks to prepare. Vegas plays mind games. For losers like you! they want you to think the line is fishy to give you further reason to jump on Louisville

sjon412 PM sjon412
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 116
 
sjon412
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 8:52:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UHQB:

You're one of the WORST on this board when it comes to picking winners. Are you one of the sportsbook ticket writers at the MGM that gabs with the other clerks on who's betting what ?

My advice, change your handle from MGM to FannieMae Profits.

kaleb01 PM kaleb01
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 1546
Virginia
 
kaleb01
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 9:15:20 AM
Going over on the points.Think its going to be in the low 60-s.
Irisheyez PM Irisheyez
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3457
Indiana
 
Irisheyez
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 9:29:01 AM
Man....I gotta take these points ya'll!!  UCF has been one of the better teams ATS for the last 2 years!  They are a tough little squad.  The Ville is explosive, but UCF will actually be the best D they have faced all year.  Great spot for a ML play in a small amount.  Also like the undy.....GL all!

DrDogs PM DrDogs
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1895
Tennessee
 
DrDogs
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 9:49:34 AM
Eyyyyy guess who's in the house!!! What up Irish son!!!!! Lets get this money!!!!
Posted using a mobile device.
hlrr2005 PM hlrr2005
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 429
North Carolina
 
hlrr2005
Participation Meter
Posted: 10/18/2013 10:23:36 AM
Louisville -14
Forum: College Football Page 2 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.