Messages

Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
test
Author: [College Football] Topic: UCLA at Utah (10/03/2013)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 9/29/2013 3:06:34 AM

Away:  UCLA [3-0 ATS]
Home:  Utah [3-1 ATS]

Game Time: 10:00 PM
Stadium: Rice-Eccles Stadium

Recent Meetings:
10/13/12 - UTAH 14 vs. UCLA 21
11/12/11 - UCLA 6 vs. UTAH 31
09/15/07 - UCLA 6 vs. UTAH 44

Team Leaders:

UCLA:
Passing: Brett Hundley (848)
Rushing: Jordon James (424)
Receiving: Shaquelle Evans (210)

Utah:
Passing: Travis Wilson (1118)
Rushing: James Poole (304)
Receiving: Dres Anderson (404)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
A11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
A11
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 534
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 9/29/2013 8:56:01 AM
Over Bet
quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3775
Location: Texas
#3
Posted: 9/30/2013 12:08:29 AM
this looks too good to be true...pass for me...prima facie it appears ucla should roll...but I don't know...
quote
clifmart
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
clifmart
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 79
Location: Nevada
#4
Posted: 9/30/2013 2:42:58 PM
Utah is better then I thought and I just crunched the numbers. Tough call. So? You take the points. Will come down to turnovers. But ...the game is in Utah.
quote
VenomLugz send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetUS.com |
VenomLugz
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 1287
Location: Nevada
#5
Posted: 9/30/2013 4:43:15 PM
Utah utes will win
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
SackEmQB send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SackEmQB
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 70
Location:
#6
Posted: 9/30/2013 6:47:24 PM
UCLA may be slightly better but RE Stadium is a tough place to play. Utes to cover
quote
thesoulpurpose send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
thesoulpurpose
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1105
Location: Quebec
#7
Posted: 9/30/2013 6:54:29 PM
70 percent of me feels that this will be a close game, both teams have good D lines and both like to run the ball, so points may be hard to come by, but the other 30 percent feels like ucla can come into utah and win it by 21+, either way I do not see ucla losing this one, this line is put out their to confuse us, before we saw the line most all of us would be on ucla, right?..some of us see the line and say trap, I just see vegas wanting money on utah and if you read the post's above it has worked, UCLA -3 (purchased 1 point) 2 unit play
quote
TORONTO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TORONTO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3113
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 9/30/2013 8:32:52 PM
ck('http://images.covers.com/covers/emoticons/an_happydude.gif');">
quote
TORONTO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TORONTO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3113
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 9/30/2013 8:33:28 PM
       
       
       
      
       
       
  
quote
TORONTO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TORONTO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3113
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 9/30/2013 8:34:34 PM
test 
quote
TORONTO send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TORONTO
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 3113
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 9/30/2013 8:35:52 PM
emoticon no show
quote
HOusTONtype send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
HOusTONtype
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 2
Location:
#12
Posted: 10/1/2013 1:22:09 PM
WONT even be close.. UCLA -4 (better defense, better offense) a No BRAINER for me..
quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3775
Location: Texas
#13
Posted: 10/1/2013 4:14:06 PM

this just looks too good to be true...someone mentioned that Utah has a great QB.   If UCLA is lax in any way, a great QB could exploit them.   If you recall, UCLA dropped one last year to Cal and it was like 50-14...Is UCLA vulnerable to a that in this game? 

Thanks in advance for your takes...

 

quote
LonghornHoosier
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bellagio |
LonghornHoosier
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3775
Location: Texas
#14
Posted: 10/1/2013 4:16:10 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thesoulpurpose:

70 percent of me feels that this will be a close game, both teams have good D lines and both like to run the ball, so points may be hard to come by, but the other 30 percent feels like ucla can come into utah and win it by 21+, either way I do not see ucla losing this one, this line is put out their to confuse us, before we saw the line most all of us would be on ucla, right?..some of us see the line and say trap, I just see vegas wanting money on utah and if you read the post's above it has worked, UCLA -3 (purchased 1 point) 2 unit play

why would vegas put an artificially low line out there to get money on Utah....reverse psychology...too good to be true, so it is, but not really...it really is a gift, we're just f^cking with you...

 

 

quote
FleshGordun send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
FleshGordun
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 636
Location: Nevada
#15
Posted: 10/1/2013 4:44:40 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by thesoulpurpose:

70 percent of me feels that this will be a close game, both teams have good D lines and both like to run the ball, so points may be hard to come by, but the other 30 percent feels like ucla can come into utah and win it by 21+, either way I do not see ucla losing this one, this line is put out their to confuse us, before we saw the line most all of us would be on ucla, right?..some of us see the line and say trap, I just see vegas wanting money on utah and if you read the post's above it has worked, UCLA -3 (purchased 1 point) 2 unit play

Agree  UCLA is building on a break out season from last year. Much like UCLA last year the Utes. In other words i think UCLA is much further ahead in development and maybe is the second best team in the Pac 12. Here is an interesting stat  Utah is 0-6 after playing BYU going back to 1980 with 3 or 4 in recent history, the bye week may render this moot.  UCLA  is an excellent road team with the better QB  I'l lay the small chalk and tease and parlay this one  really feel like vegas is baiting

quote
TheQuadYeah send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
Location:
#16
Posted: 10/1/2013 5:51:08 PM
UCLA M/L parlayed with Brownies M/L - - -Thursday Night Special - - Pays even money - - seems like a freebie? Yes? No? We'll see...................
quote
ncdcbag
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
ncdcbag
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 273
Location: California
#17
Posted: 10/1/2013 8:22:02 PM
UTES won't win but may keep it tight, but QUAD I like that Browns M/L cuz I think Bills cover, and UCLA HAS shown some improvement and motivation to take advantage of a pathetic USC season. Looking forward to seeing what unfolds with Stanford, Washington, AZST, and UCLA
quote
Staplehead77 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Staplehead77
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 43
Location:
#18
Posted: 10/1/2013 10:09:28 PM
Still on the fence with UCLA.  The win in Lincoln was a quality win, but Nebraska has been a disappointment in my opinion (and many others). 
Utah at home is always a difficult venue to navigate.  However, their loss to the Beavers was a poor defensive showing specifically their secondary.  Mannion tossed up 443 against the Utes that game.  Hundley is tossing 300+ each game for the Bruins.
As Flesh mentioned, UCLA is a great road team i.e. Nebraska win, close game with Stanford last year...
Both teams banged up somewhat.  Leaning UCLA by at least a TD at this point.  But +5.5 home spread is tighter than I expected.
quote
Rosco99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Rosco99
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 45
Location: Hawaii
#19
Posted: 10/2/2013 2:44:47 AM
utah tuff at home and they will hang with ucla, going to wait until thurs to see how much this line increases before jumping on utah
quote
reezyj93
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
reezyj93
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
Location:
#20
Posted: 10/2/2013 11:01:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HOusTONtype:

WONT even be close.. UCLA -4 (better defense, better offense) a No BRAINER for me..
I feel like everyone is overthinking about this game, except for you and me pal. UCLA will cover this game by 10+ points!!!
quote
Arosa
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WilliamHill.com |
Arosa
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 1306
Location: Nevada
#21
Posted: 10/2/2013 1:36:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HOusTONtype:

WONT even be close.. UCLA -4 (better defense, better offense) a No BRAINER for me..
right there with you
quote
booyahz123
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
booyahz123
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1668
Location: Pennsylvania
#22
Posted: 10/2/2013 2:24:13 PM
both teams off a bye if Utah wants a bowl game they need this home win, they have Stanford next while UCLA has Cal, Utah season depends on this game, will UCLA play to win or will the play like they did in Nebraska
quote
FleshGordun send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
FleshGordun
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 636
Location: Nevada
#23
Posted: 10/2/2013 2:36:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Arosa:

right there with you

Right with you guys, I think vegas knows UCLA takes this game thus the smaller chalk, when you join the upper tier of the Pac-12 IMHO the second best Conf in the land, you saw it last week with STAN a real powerhouse against WSU 3-1 at the time,  I think UCLA is a better play than STAN this week however but I like them too this week!

quote
SURFNTURF808
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SURFNTURF808
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Aug 2013
Posts: 182
Location:
#24
Posted: 10/2/2013 3:09:19 PM
not my favorite game to cap, but a game I really want to watch... I know what ucla did at Nebraska... but im still not sold on the bruins just yet... I think Utah will keep this close and might even pull off the outright upset, going to wait till the start and get as many points as I can. Utah 1 unit
quote
rarafromphilly send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
rarafromphilly
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 2719
Location: Pennsylvania
#25
Posted: 10/2/2013 4:28:38 PM
my play will be UCLA-3(-161)..Utah and there 77th ranked D allows 406 yds a game,and ranked 113th against the pass.this should worry Utah backers because UCLA has the #2 ranked offense avg 614 yds a gm,and 330 pass yds a gm.UCLA also has a #33 ranked D allowing 339 total yds a gm,and allowing 18pts a game.....UCLA is the play.
quote
Forum Index : College Football : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.