Georgia at Kentucky (11/08/2008)

Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Georgia at Kentucky (11/08/2008)
Mr_Covers PM Mr_Covers
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 8687
Nova Scotia
 
Mr_Covers
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/3/2008 1:53:09 AM

Away:  Georgia [3-4-1 ATS]
Home:  Kentucky [4-4 ATS]

Game Time: 12:30 PM
Stadium: Commonwealth Stadium

Recent Meetings:
11/17/07 - KENTY 13 vs. GEO 24
11/04/06 - GEO 20 vs. KENTY 24
11/19/05 - KENTY 13 vs. GEO 45

Team Leaders:

Georgia:
Passing: Matthew Stafford (2211)
Rushing: Knowshon Moreno (991)
Receiving: AJ Green (753)

Kentucky:
Passing: Mike Hartline (1388)
Rushing: Derrick Locke (303)
Receiving: Dicky Lyons Jr. (264)

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

chasmck3 PM chasmck3
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 270
Kentucky
 
chasmck3
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/3/2008 8:10:48 AM
At UGA -11.5, LOAD UP on them!! They should crush the cats and I expect this line to jump up quickly.  UK still has no offense and UGA has a strong rushing attack to wear down UK's defense.  I am a big UK fan and hate to admit it, but we will get beaten badly in this game on all fronts.   
SCOOPYDEW PM SCOOPYDEW
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 2256
Kentucky
 
SCOOPYDEW
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/3/2008 10:26:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chasmck3:

At UGA -11.5, LOAD UP on them!! They should crush the cats and I expect this line to jump up quickly.  UK still has no offense and UGA has a strong rushing attack to wear down UK's defense.  I am a big UK fan and hate to admit it, but we will get beaten badly in this game on all fronts.   
Couldnt agree more this should be a beat down. Dawgs got beat down by the Gators someone has to pay might as well be the Cats.
Lexky PM Lexky
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 202
 
Lexky
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/3/2008 5:16:02 PM
I kept my ats record for UK perfect for the year with another win last week.  My early thought here is UGA, but I'll come back later in the week and expound.
LRpisano PM LRpisano
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 424
California
 
LRpisano
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/3/2008 10:47:49 PM
Georgia OUTGAINS Florida on offense by 25 yards & they LOSE THE F*CKING GAME by 39 points !!! Now, that's the sign of a GREAT TEAM........................NOT !!!
I see Georgia being down & BEAT UP from last weeks EMBARRASSING  game against Florida, which I feel that Kentucky JUST MIGHT upset Georgia at home this week. I know that Florida beat UK 2 weeks ago in Florida by 60 or so, but Florida has been beating up everyone lately. Kentucky has been playing pretty good defense EXCEPT in the Florida game, watch out Georgia !!!
Don't forget, Kentucky BEAT the "Bayou Boys" (LSU) last year in Kentucky !!!
Final score:  Kentucky 25  Georgia 24 !!!
Edawg79 PM Edawg79
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15
 
Edawg79
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/4/2008 2:12:07 AM
And you're right UGA did outgain FLA and again shot themself in the foot time and time again. Also just like the BAMA game the dawgs got a turnover wihich was negated by a stupid penalty as well just like the BAMA game, what a momentum changer. And on top of that our kicker couldn't hit a field goal. Add that to UGA getting a few bad calls against them, (Murphy pulling Asher Alllen's Jersey in order to shoot past him, the spot of the ball when Teabow clearly was short, and when Haden intercepted the ball and took it all the way back, he was pulling and holding AJ Green but no pass interference or defensive holding was called) Add all this together and it was a disaster for the UGA team. Everyone knows FLA got all the breaks and I'm not saying FLA isn't a great football team or wouldn't have won the game. I'm just saying that it would have been much closer had some of the calls went UGA'S way. Now back to this week, I usually don't take GA against a dd spread but I think they'll come out fired up and will rout Kentucky!
GA 34 Kent 13, GLTA!
chasmck3 PM chasmck3
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 270
Kentucky
 
chasmck3
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/4/2008 9:08:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LRpisano:

Georgia OUTGAINS Florida on offense by 25 yards & they LOSE THE F*CKING GAME by 39 points !!! Now, that's the sign of a GREAT TEAM........................NOT !!!
I see Georgia being down & BEAT UP from last weeks EMBARRASSING  game against Florida, which I feel that Kentucky JUST MIGHT upset Georgia at home this week. I know that Florida beat UK 2 weeks ago in Florida by 60 or so, but Florida has been beating up everyone lately. Kentucky has been playing pretty good defense EXCEPT in the Florida game, watch out Georgia !!!
Don't forget, Kentucky BEAT the "Bayou Boys" (LSU) last year in Kentucky !!!
Final score:  Kentucky 25  Georgia 24 !!!

With all due respect, LRpisano, but this is not even close to the same UK team that upset LSU, also remember that is the same team that laid a 31-14 egg against MSU at home last year as well.  UK, this year, has NO noticeable offense and the defense keeps giving up more and more yards each game.  This will get ugly fast and early, Moreno will start slow, but after the front four get tired and Johnson slows down half a step, he will have a breakout game.

paticake PM paticake
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 503
Pennsylvania
 
paticake
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/4/2008 9:09:18 AM
Got to go with the Bull Dwags here, they are mad and they will rout Kentucky,
gobigblu4evr PM gobigblu4evr
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3085
Kentucky
 
gobigblu4evr
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/4/2008 11:47:26 AM
Waiting for the Over/Under.
bgattie PM bgattie
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3
 
bgattie
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/4/2008 11:48:01 PM
ASIDE FROM FOOTBALL THIS COUNTRY JUST TOOK A A@@ BEATIN WE GOT US A TRUE BLUE GUM  FOR PRESIDENT THAT, WHEN SWORN IN WONT EVEN PUT HIS HAND ON THE BIBLE, YOU MIGHT WANT TO STOCK UP ON YOUR AMMO, BUT BY MY RIGHT THERE ARE TWO FLAGS IN MY BACKYARD, I THINK YOU ALL  WHERE I AM COMING FROM
lobosrule PM lobosrule
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 527
 
lobosrule
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2008 3:13:37 AM
......you're from South Carolina?
LRpisano PM LRpisano
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 424
California
 
LRpisano
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2008 1:35:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chasmck3:

With all due respect, LRpisano, but this is not even close to the same UK team that upset LSU, also remember that is the same team that laid a 31-14 egg against MSU at home last year as well.  UK, this year, has NO noticeable offense and the defense keeps giving up more and more yards each game.  This will get ugly fast and early, Moreno will start slow, but after the front four get tired and Johnson slows down half a step, he will have a breakout game.



Chasmck, I totally understand that this years UK team is not as good as last years team, BUT I feel that Georgia is STILL DOWN
from last week, & I feel an upset here. UK playing at home & in the SEC, anybody can beat anybody at anytime. Look at what Mississippi did to Florida in the SWAMP!!  Again, I feel that Georgia is STILL DOWN from last week after getting shellacking by Florida.
Good luck to you, my friend !!

LRpisano PM LRpisano
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 424
California
 
LRpisano
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2008 1:38:33 PM
Hey everyone, Where is ATLANTA at this week? I have not seen a post from him.  I guess that HE realizes now, Georgia is not all that, like he thought they were !!!
moyhead PM moyhead
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 56
Florida
 
moyhead
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2008 3:47:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Edawg79:

And you're right UGA did outgain FLA and again shot themself in the foot time and time again. Also just like the BAMA game the dawgs got a turnover wihich was negated by a stupid penalty as well just like the BAMA game, what a momentum changer. And on top of that our kicker couldn't hit a field goal. Add that to UGA getting a few bad calls against them, (Murphy pulling Asher Alllen's Jersey in order to shoot past him, the spot of the ball when Teabow clearly was short, and when Haden intercepted the ball and took it all the way back, he was pulling and holding AJ Green but no pass interference or defensive holding was called) Add all this together and it was a disaster for the UGA team. Everyone knows FLA got all the breaks and I'm not saying FLA isn't a great football team or wouldn't have won the game. I'm just saying that it would have been much closer had some of the calls went UGA'S way. Now back to this week, I usually don't take GA against a dd spread but I think they'll come out fired up and will rout Kentucky!
GA 34 Kent 13, GLTA!


Umm edawg youre retarded Georgia got beat down but you can cry all you want about bad calls cause that was exactly why they lost. Just shows Gerogia fans are sore losers. Tebow showed up like i said pissed off and out for blood with 5 TD's.

Georgia wins this game by a field goal.
gobigblu4evr PM gobigblu4evr
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 3085
Kentucky
 
gobigblu4evr
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2008 3:52:20 PM
I was thinking about the under in this game, but it might be too low.
DogWhisperer PM DogWhisperer
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 18
Nevada
 
DogWhisperer
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2008 8:24:28 PM
I look at that LSU game from 2 weeks ago and I see this game looking like that one. Not gonna touch the double digit line, but I think OVER is a strong play.
DyHardBillsFan PM DyHardBillsFan
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 269
New York
 
DyHardBillsFan
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/5/2008 11:37:51 PM
Georgia

take it to the bank   GET IT NOW 

tyler1985 PM tyler1985
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 1530
Newfoundland
 
tyler1985
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2008 10:14:00 AM
OVER
Wiz66 PM Wiz66
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 612
United States
 
Wiz66
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2008 4:40:13 PM
A tale of two seasons...
 
Last year Georgia crushes Florida and gains a full head of steam.  Totally wipes out everyone down the stretch and smashes an upstart Hawaii team to end the season.
 
This year Florida returns the favor and lays a beating on Georgia...could this demoralizing loss be the begining of the downward spiral?  Time will tell.  First up, a game at a 5 win Kentucky team looking for bowl eligibility.  They are laying 11 points and have not covered a double digit spread in-conference this year.  Why start now?
 
Kentucky +11
 
Wiz66 PM Wiz66
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 612
United States
 
Wiz66
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2008 4:41:34 PM
*Sorry guys...Kentucky already has 6 wins and are bowl eligible.
Modoc_Maula PM Modoc_Maula
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 28
 
Modoc_Maula
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2008 4:51:41 PM
Still trying to find one reason to not bet the dawgs.....i cant find one....UK does not have enough weapons to hang with the dawgs...
UGA 35    UK 10
Bearp56 PM Bearp56
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 930
Georgia
 
Bearp56
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/6/2008 9:42:36 PM
Georgia all the way here...they are going to be coming out mad after last week.  Georgia by 14+
Damage_Inc PM Damage_Inc
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 122
Pennsylvania
 
Damage_Inc
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/7/2008 12:42:34 PM
WIZ66 - as a Flyers fans......I love the Avatar.
Henry-Lilly PM Henry-Lilly
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10497
St Vincent and
              the Grenadines
 
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/7/2008 1:38:33 PM
Georgia has not lived up to their potential all year.  I like Stafford and Moreno, but their trenches are weak
Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13312
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
Posted: 11/7/2008 8:51:33 PM
Georgia - 40                      Kentucky - 7
Bulldogs -11                   over 44
Georgia should rebound with a strong performance. 
Those 6 wins by Kentucky are just not convincing enough for me to think they can run with this Georgia outfit. DAWGS win.
Forum: College Football Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.