We're experimenting with our forums. Check it out for yourself.

WED HARDWOOD

Forum: College Basketball
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: WED HARDWOOD
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22741
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 12/11/2013 7:58:23 PM
DENVER FG +9.5
NORCALPLAYA PM NORCALPLAYA
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3671
 
NORCALPLAYA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/11/2013 8:19:22 PM

Is this pick based on the fact that everyone and their mother's is on CSU tonight?  You've been known to be quite the contrarian on this site & I believe you've made some $$ with this theory...

GL either way.
Canisius is my golden goose

stiffler1705 PM stiffler1705
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1280
 
stiffler1705
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/11/2013 9:47:10 PM

hahaha, AC has been making money before both of us. This is one of better cappers on this site. Follow or fade.

AC has taught me a lot over the years. Fade him and you'll lose money in the long run.

Hope your well AC, I'm on Denver +10 (not my play following after a lean)

If I don't talk to you before the Holidays, hope you have a good Christmas and a Happy New Years bud....

BOL!!!

ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22741
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 12/11/2013 9:54:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NORCALPLAYA:

Is this pick based on the fact that everyone and their mother's is on CSU tonight?  You've been known to be quite the contrarian on this site & I believe you've made some $$ with this theory...

GL either way.
Canisius is my golden goose

i see things different then most, ive been gambling a long time
and i see angles and movement to a margin where its a go or a no go
and yes i have made $$  always remember  THE SLOW GRIND IS THE BEST GRIND
ac_bum PM ac_bum
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 22741
 
ac_bum
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 12/11/2013 9:56:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by stiffler1705:

hahaha, AC has been making money before both of us. This is one of better cappers on this site. Follow or fade.

AC has taught me a lot over the years. Fade him and you'll lose money in the long run.

Hope your well AC, I'm on Denver +10 (not my play following after a lean) STIFF MY MIDWEST BRO GOOD TOO SEE YOU

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS ( DONT WORK TO HARD THIS HOLIDAY TAKE A FEW DAYS OFF AND CHILL IF YOU CAN !!!!! I WILL PM YOU LATER THIS WEEK

If I don't talk to you before the Holidays, hope you have a good Christmas and a Happy New Years bud....

BOL!!!

NORCALPLAYA PM NORCALPLAYA
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 3671
 
NORCALPLAYA
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/11/2013 9:56:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ac_bum:

i see things different then most, ive been gambling a long time
and i see angles and movement to a margin where its a go or a no go
and yes i have made $$  always remember  THE SLOW GRIND IS THE BEST GRIND

My wife would agree with your last statement
stiffler1705 PM stiffler1705
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1280
 
stiffler1705
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/11/2013 10:26:24 PM
Thanks AC...
nuggetmonster PM nuggetmonster
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10509
 
nuggetmonster
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 12/11/2013 11:05:30 PM
BLAAAAAH BLAAAAAH BLAHHHHHH
shirley-jester PM shirley-jester
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1441
 
shirley-jester
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/11/2013 11:14:41 PM
Denver rated to win the offensive boards battle (which they did), leading to extra possessions to tighten the margin of victory by CSU. Road rebounding is essential to success on the road. I didn't necessarily think that that Denver would win outright, but I thought they would easily cover the huge +10 number.

Nice pick ACB

Good Luck

Shirley 
stiffler1705 PM stiffler1705
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 1280
 
stiffler1705
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 12/12/2013 12:34:36 AM
Good Stuff AC.....when the man speaks, listen.
Forum: College Basketball
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View