Messages

Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: NCAA PARLAY SELECTIONS
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 2/19/2013 3:36:21 PM

10.00 PARLAY
florida state
wichita state
missouri state
boston college
utah state
frenso state

10.00 PARLAY
marquette
loyola-chicago
southern illinois
miami
vcu
wyoming

10.00 PARLAY
wichita state
missouri state
fresno state
loyola-chicago
miami
wyoming

10.00 PARLAY
florida state
boston college
utah state
marquette
southern illinois
vcu

10.00 PARLAY
wichita state
boston college
marquette
loyola-chicago
miami
vcu

10.00 PARLAY
florida state
missouri state
utah state
fresno state
southern illinois
wyoming
-------------
10.00 PARLAY
indiana
loyola-chicago
tcu
virginia
vcu
san diego state

10.00 PARLAY
marquette
north carolina state
southern illinois
maryland
florida
fresno state

10.00 PARLAY
loyola-chicago
tcu
san diego state
north carolina state
maryland
fresno state

10.00 PARLAY
indiana
virginia
vcu
marquette
southern illinois
florida

10.00 PARLAY
tcu
virginia
vcu
san diego state
florida
fresno state

10.00 PARLAY
indiana
loyola-chicago
marquette
north carolina state
southern illinois
maryland

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#2
Posted: 2/20/2013 1:20:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
florida state
wichita state
missouri state
boston college
utah state
frenso state

10.00 PARLAY
marquette
loyola-chicago
southern illinois
miami
vcu
wyoming

10.00 PARLAY
wichita state
missouri state
fresno state
loyola-chicago
miami
wyoming

10.00 PARLAY
florida state
boston college
utah state
marquette
southern illinois
vcu

10.00 PARLAY
wichita state
boston college
marquette
loyola-chicago
miami
vcu

10.00 PARLAY
florida state
missouri state
utah state
fresno state
southern illinois
wyoming
-------------
10.00 PARLAY
indiana
loyola-chicago
tcu
virginia
vcu
san diego state

10.00 PARLAY
marquette
north carolina state
southern illinois
maryland
florida
fresno state

10.00 PARLAY
loyola-chicago
tcu
san diego state
north carolina state
maryland
fresno state

10.00 PARLAY
indiana
virginia
vcu
marquette
southern illinois
florida

10.00 PARLAY
tcu
virginia
vcu
san diego state
florida
fresno state

10.00 PARLAY
indiana
loyola-chicago
marquette
north carolina state
southern illinois
maryland

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 2/20/2013 3:05:35 PM

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
cleveland state
charleston
illinois-chicago
boise state
wisconsin
northern colorado
washington

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
south florida
austin peay
southeast missouri
texas a&m
iowa state
irvine
cal poly

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
illinois-chicago
wisconsin
northern colorado
south florida
austin peay
iowa state
cal poly

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
charleston
boise state
washington
hofstra
southeast missouri
texas a&m
irvine

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
cleveland state
boise state
wisconsin
hofstra
austin peay
iowa state
irvine

10.00 PARLAY
charleston
illinois-chicago
northern colorado
washington
south florida
southeast missouri
texas a&m
cal poly

10.00 PARLAY
massachusetts
georgetown
minnesota
mississippi
vanderbilt
kansas
santa barbara
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
providence
wilmington
morehead state
tenneesee state
utep
bradley
arizona state
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
georgetown
minnesota
vanderbilt
long beach state
wilmington
tennessee state
utep
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
massachusetts
mississippi
kansas
santa barbara
providence
morehead state
bradley
arizona state

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
mississippi
vanderbilt
santa barbara
providence
tennessee state
arizona state
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
massachusetts
georgetown
kansas
long beach state
wilmington
morehead state
utep
bradley

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
illinois-chicago
wisconsin
northern colorado
georgetown
minnesota
vanderbilt
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
south florida
austin peay
iowa state
cal poly
wilmington
tennessee state
utep
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
wisconsin
minnesota
vanderbilt
south florida
iowa state
tennessee state
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
illinois-chicago
northern colorado
georgetown
long beach state
austin peay
cal poly
wilmington
utep

10.00 PARLAY
illinois-chicago
wisconsin
georgetown
vanderbilt
south florida
austin peay
wilmington
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
northern colorado
minnesota
long beach state
iowa state
cal poly
tennessee state
utep

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
charleston
boise state
washington
massachusetts
mississippi
kansas
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
southeast missouri
texas a&m
irvine
providence
morehead state
bradley
arizona state

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
washington
massachusetts
santa barbara
hofstra
irvine
providence
bradley

10.00 PARLAY
charleston
boise state
mississippi
kansas
southeast missouri
texas a&m
morehead state
arizona state

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
boise state
massachusetts
kansas
hofstra
texas a&m
providence
morehead state

10.00 PARLAY
charleston
washington
massachusetts
santa barbara
southeast missouri
irvine
bradley
arizona state

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#4
Posted: 2/21/2013 1:18:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
cleveland state
charleston
illinois-chicago
boise state
wisconsin
northern colorado
washington

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
south florida
austin peay
southeast missouri
texas a&m
iowa state
irvine
cal poly

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
illinois-chicago
wisconsin
northern colorado
south florida
austin peay
iowa state
cal poly

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
charleston
boise state
washington
hofstra
southeast missouri
texas a&m
irvine

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
cleveland state
boise state
wisconsin
hofstra
austin peay
iowa state
irvine

10.00 PARLAY
charleston
illinois-chicago
northern colorado
washington
south florida
southeast missouri
texas a&m
cal poly

10.00 PARLAY
massachusetts
georgetown
minnesota
mississippi
vanderbilt
kansas
santa barbara
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
providence
wilmington
morehead state
tenneesee state
utep
bradley
arizona state
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
georgetown
minnesota
vanderbilt
long beach state
wilmington
tennessee state
utep
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
massachusetts
mississippi
kansas
santa barbara
providence
morehead state
bradley
arizona state

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
mississippi
vanderbilt
santa barbara
providence
tennessee state
arizona state
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
massachusetts
georgetown
kansas
long beach state
wilmington
morehead state
utep
bradley

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
illinois-chicago
wisconsin
northern colorado
georgetown
minnesota
vanderbilt
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
south florida
austin peay
iowa state
cal poly
wilmington
tennessee state
utep
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
wisconsin
minnesota
vanderbilt
south florida
iowa state
tennessee state
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
illinois-chicago
northern colorado
georgetown
long beach state
austin peay
cal poly
wilmington
utep

10.00 PARLAY
illinois-chicago
wisconsin
georgetown
vanderbilt
south florida
austin peay
wilmington
unlv

10.00 PARLAY
cleveland state
northern colorado
minnesota
long beach state
iowa state
cal poly
tennessee state
utep

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
charleston
boise state
washington
massachusetts
mississippi
kansas
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
southeast missouri
texas a&m
irvine
providence
morehead state
bradley
arizona state

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
washington
massachusetts
santa barbara
hofstra
irvine
providence
bradley

10.00 PARLAY
charleston
boise state
mississippi
kansas
southeast missouri
texas a&m
morehead state
arizona state

10.00 PARLAY
fordham
boise state
massachusetts
kansas
hofstra
texas a&m
providence
morehead state

10.00 PARLAY
charleston
washington
massachusetts
santa barbara
southeast missouri
irvine
bradley
arizona state

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 2/21/2013 5:22:12 PM

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
wofford
greensboro
lafayette
florida atlantic
california
oregon state

10.00 PARLAY
la salle
cincinnati
arkansas
samford
illinois
virginia tech
saint mary's

10.00 PARLAY
wofford
lafayette
florida atlantic
la salle
cincinnati
samford
saint mary's

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
greensboro
california
oregon state
arkansas
illinois
virginia tech

10.00 PARLAY
greensboro
lafayette
oregon state
la salle
cincinnati
illinois
saint mary's

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
wofford
florida atlantic
california
arkansas
samford
virginia tech

10.00 PARLAY
delaware
florida international
north texas
california

10.00 PARLAY
temple
georgia
penn state
portland
byu

10.00 PARLAY
delaware
california
temple
penn state
byu

10.00 PARLAY
florida international
north texas
georgia
portland

10.00 PARLAY
delaware
north texas
temple
portland

10.00 PARLAY
florida international
california
georgia
penn state
byu

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#6
Posted: 2/22/2013 1:42:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
wofford
greensboro
lafayette
florida atlantic
california
oregon state

10.00 PARLAY
la salle
cincinnati
arkansas
samford
illinois
virginia tech
saint mary's

10.00 PARLAY
wofford
lafayette
florida atlantic
la salle
cincinnati
samford
saint mary's

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
greensboro
california
oregon state
arkansas
illinois
virginia tech

10.00 PARLAY
greensboro
lafayette
oregon state
la salle
cincinnati
illinois
saint mary's

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
wofford
florida atlantic
california
arkansas
samford
virginia tech

10.00 PARLAY
delaware T
florida international W
north texas W
california W

10.00 PARLAY
temple W
georgia W
penn state W
portland W
byu W

10.00 PARLAY
delaware T
california W
temple W
penn state W
byu W

10.00 PARLAY
 florida international W
north texas W
georgia W
portland W

10.00 PARLAY
delaware T
north texas W
temple W
portland W

10.00 PARLAY
florida international W
california W
georgia W
penn state W
byu W

quote
midnightprowl
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
midnightprowl
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 801
Location: Australia
#7
Posted: 2/22/2013 7:04:54 AM
Wow how much is that????
quote
thedog333 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: MGM Grand |
thedog333
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 152
Location: New York
#8
Posted: 2/22/2013 7:07:46 AM
Should have netted him bout 1K.
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 2/22/2013 4:27:14 PM

10.00 PARLAY
yale
cornell
saint louis
harvard

10.00 PARLAY
harvard
princeton
akron
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
cornell
saint louis
akron
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
yale
harvard
princeton
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
saint louis
yale
harvard
akron

10.00 PARLAY
cornell
akron
princeton
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
brown
cornell
akron
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
yale
columbia
saint louis
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
brown
akron
saint louis
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
cornell
yale
columbia
saint louis

10.00 PARLAY
brown
long beach state
yale
columbia

10.00 PARLAY
akron
saint louis
cornell
columbia

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#10
Posted: 2/23/2013 1:48:58 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
yale
cornell
saint louis
harvard

10.00 PARLAY
harvard
princeton
akron
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
cornell
saint louis
akron
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
yale
harvard
princeton
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
saint louis W
yale W
harvard W
akron W

10.00 PARLAY
cornell
akron
princeton
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
brown
cornell
akron
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
yale
columbia
saint louis
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
brown
akron
saint louis
long beach state

10.00 PARLAY
cornell
yale
columbia
saint louis

10.00 PARLAY
brown
long beach state
yale
columbia

10.00 PARLAY
akron
saint louis
cornell
columbia

quote
Capodecina
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
Capodecina
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1838
Location: New Jersey
#11
Posted: 2/23/2013 3:09:39 AM
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 2/23/2013 8:53:08 PM

10.00 PARLAY
clemson
texas tech
south carolina
george mason
northern illinois
morehead state
san diego state
unlv
north texas
rutgers

10.00 PARLAY
western michigan
east carolina
southeast louisiana
new mexico
portland
uab
yale
nicholls state
ohio
northern arizona

10.00 PARLAY
texas tech
george mason
northern illinois
unlv
north texas
western michigan
southeast louisiana
uab
yale
northern arizona

10.00 PARLAY
clemson
south carolina
morehead state
san diego state
rutgers
east carolina
new mexico
portland
nicholls state
ohio

10.00 PARLAY
clemson
texas tech
morehead state
unlv
north texas
rutgers
southeast louisiana
portland
yale
nicholls state

10.00 PARLAY
south carolina
george mason
northern illinois
san diego state
western michigan
east carolina
new mexico
uab
ohio
northern arizona

10.00 PARLAY
canisius
wake forest
davidson
george washington
asheville
northern colorado
ball state
lamar
texas
arkansas state

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
mcneese state
iowa
savannah state
texas a&m
arlington
marist
bowling green
cleveland state
utah state

10.00 PARLAY
canisius
george washington
northern colorado
ball state
arkansas state
mcneese state
savannah state
arlington
bowling green
utah state

10.00 PARLAY
wake forest
davidson
asheville
lamar
texas
drexel
iowa
texas a&m
marist
cleveland state

10.00 PARLAY
canisius
davidson
northern colorado
lamar
drexel
mcnesse state
savannah state
texas a&m
marist
utah state

10.00 PARLAY
wake forest
george washington
asheville
ball state
texas
arkansas state
iowa
arlington
bowling green
cleveland state

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
alabama
kent state
james madison
wichita state
rider
pennsylvania
arkansas
stanford
san francisco

10.00 PARLAY
louisville
xavier
fullerton state
austin peay
idaho state
edwardsville
creighton
georgia southern
connecticut
western kentucky

10.00 PARLAY
alabama
kent state
wichita state
pennsylvania
san francisco
louisville
fullerton state
idaho state
creighton
connecticut

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
james madison
rider
arkansas
stanford
xavier
austin peay
edwardsville
georgia southern
western kentucky

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
alabama
wichita state
arkansas
san francisco
xavier
fullerton state
edwardsville
connecticut
western kentucky

10.00 PARLAY
kent state
james madison
rider
pennsylvania
stanford
louisville
austin peay
idaho state
creighton
georgia southern

10.00 PARLAY
iona
manhattan
coastal carolina
southern illinois
portland state
villanova
princeton
central michigan
denver
missouri

10.00 PARLAY
fairfield
eastern kentucky
milwaukee
north carolina
tulsa
oklahoma
middle tennessee
greensboro
weber state
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
manhattan
southern illinois
portland state
central michigan
missouri
eastern kentucky
milwaukee
tulsa
middle tennessee
weber state

10.00 PARLAY
iona
coastal carolina
villanova
princeton
denver
fairfield
north carolina
oklahoma
greensboro
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
iona
southern illinois
princeton
central michigan
missouri
fairfield
milwaukee
north carolina
weber state
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
manhattan
coastal carolina
portland state
villanova
denver
eastern kentucky
tulsa
oklahoma
middle tennessee
greensboro

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 2/24/2013 1:34:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
clemson
texas tech
south carolina
george mason
northern illinois
morehead state
san diego state
unlv
north texas
rutgers

10.00 PARLAY
western michigan
east carolina
southeast louisiana
new mexico
portland
uab
yale
nicholls state
ohio
northern arizona

10.00 PARLAY
texas tech
george mason
northern illinois
unlv
north texas
western michigan
southeast louisiana
uab
yale
northern arizona

10.00 PARLAY
clemson
south carolina
morehead state
san diego state
rutgers
east carolina
new mexico
portland
nicholls state
ohio

10.00 PARLAY
clemson
texas tech
morehead state
unlv
north texas
rutgers
southeast louisiana
portland
yale
nicholls state

10.00 PARLAY
south carolina
george mason
northern illinois
san diego state
western michigan
east carolina
new mexico
uab
ohio
northern arizona

10.00 PARLAY
canisius
wake forest
davidson
george washington
asheville
northern colorado
ball state
lamar
texas
arkansas state

10.00 PARLAY
drexel
mcneese state
iowa
savannah state
texas a&m
arlington
marist
bowling green
cleveland state
utah state

10.00 PARLAY
canisius
george washington
northern colorado
ball state
arkansas state
mcneese state
savannah state
arlington
bowling green
utah state

10.00 PARLAY
wake forest
davidson
asheville
lamar
texas
drexel
iowa
texas a&m
marist
cleveland state

10.00 PARLAY
canisius
davidson
northern colorado
lamar
drexel
mcnesse state
savannah state
texas a&m
marist
utah state

10.00 PARLAY
wake forest
george washington
asheville
ball state
texas
arkansas state
iowa
arlington
bowling green
cleveland state

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
alabama
kent state
james madison
wichita state
rider
pennsylvania
arkansas
stanford
san francisco

10.00 PARLAY
louisville
xavier
fullerton state
austin peay
idaho state
edwardsville
creighton
georgia southern
connecticut
western kentucky

10.00 PARLAY
alabama
kent state
wichita state
pennsylvania
san francisco
louisville
fullerton state
idaho state
creighton
connecticut

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
james madison
rider
arkansas
stanford
xavier
austin peay
edwardsville
georgia southern
western kentucky

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
alabama
wichita state
arkansas
san francisco
xavier
fullerton state
edwardsville
connecticut
western kentucky

10.00 PARLAY
kent state
james madison
rider
pennsylvania
stanford
louisville
austin peay
idaho state
creighton
georgia southern

10.00 PARLAY
iona
manhattan
coastal carolina
southern illinois
portland state
villanova
princeton
central michigan
denver
missouri

10.00 PARLAY
fairfield
eastern kentucky
milwaukee
north carolina
tulsa
oklahoma
middle tennessee
greensboro
weber state
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
manhattan
southern illinois
portland state
central michigan
missouri
eastern kentucky
milwaukee
tulsa
middle tennessee
weber state

10.00 PARLAY
iona
coastal carolina
villanova
princeton
denver
fairfield
north carolina
oklahoma
greensboro
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
iona
southern illinois
princeton
central michigan
missouri
fairfield
milwaukee
north carolina
weber state
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
manhattan
coastal carolina
portland state
villanova
denver
eastern kentucky
tulsa
oklahoma
middle tennessee
greensboro

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#14
Posted: 2/24/2013 12:53:40 PM

10.00 PARLAY
siena
michigan
duke
notre dame
ohio state
florida state
purdue
brooklyn

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
lasalle
virginia
south dakota
ucla
charlotte
old dominion

10.00 PARLAY
michigan
duke
florida state
brooklyn
lasalle
south dakota
charlotte

10.00 PARLAY
siena
notre dame
ohio state
purdue
pittsburgh
virginia
ucla
old dominion

10.00 PARLAY
siena
duke
purdue
brooklyn
viginia
south dakota
old dominion

10.00 PARLAY
michigan
notre dame
ohio state
florida state
pittsburgh
lasalle
ucla
charlotte

10.00 PARLAY
siena
lasalle
boston college
cincinnati
ohio state
virginia tech
purdue
brooklyn

10.00 PARLAY
saint johns
michigan
georgia tech
montana state
ucla
temple
hofstra

10.00 PARLAY
siena
boston college
virginia tech
brooklyn
michigan
montana state
temple

10.00 PARLAY
lasalle
cincinnati
ohio state
purdue
saint johns
georgia tech
ucla
hofstra

10.00 PARLAY
lasalle
boston college
ohio state
brooklyn
michigan
georgia tech
temple
hofstra

10.00 PARLAY
siena
cincinnati
virginia tech
purdue
saint johns
montana state
ucla

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#15
Posted: 2/25/2013 1:51:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
siena
michigan
duke
notre dame
ohio state
florida state L
purdue
brooklyn

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
lasalle
virginia
south dakota
ucla
charlotte
old dominion

10.00 PARLAY
michigan
duke
florida state
brooklyn
lasalle
south dakota
charlotte

10.00 PARLAY
siena
notre dame
ohio state
purdue
pittsburgh
virginia
ucla
old dominion L

10.00 PARLAY
siena
duke
purdue
brooklyn
viginia
south dakota
old dominion L

10.00 PARLAY
michigan
notre dame
ohio state
florida state
pittsburgh
lasalle
ucla
charlotte

10.00 PARLAY
siena
lasalle
boston college
cincinnati
ohio state
virginia tech
purdue
brooklyn

10.00 PARLAY
saint johns
michigan
georgia tech
montana state
ucla
temple
hofstra

10.00 PARLAY
siena
boston college
virginia tech
brooklyn
michigan
montana state
temple

10.00 PARLAY
lasalle
cincinnati
ohio state
purdue
saint johns
georgia tech
ucla
hofstra

10.00 PARLAY
lasalle
boston college
ohio state
brooklyn
michigan
georgia tech
temple
hofstra

10.00 PARLAY
siena
cincinnati
virginia tech
purdue
saint johns
montana state
ucla

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#16
Posted: 2/25/2013 12:26:08 PM

10.00 PARLAY
syracuse
kansas state
villanova
kansas

10.00 PARLAY
marquette
kansas state
seton hall
kansas

quote
moho send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
moho
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 6476
Location: Ontario
#17
Posted: 2/25/2013 12:37:09 PM
bol TG
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#18
Posted: 2/26/2013 2:12:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
syracuse
kansas state
villanova
kansas

10.00 PARLAY
marquette W
kansas state W
seton hall W
kansas W

quote
kanak_attack send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
kanak_attack
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 1050
Location: Hawaii
#19
Posted: 2/26/2013 4:27:44 AM
Nice hit brotha
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#20
Posted: 2/26/2013 3:04:41 PM

10.00 PARLAY
towson
alabamba
loyola-chicago
valparaiso
wake forest
air force

10.00 PARLAY
memphis
indiana
green bay
wright state
nebraska
florida

10.00 PARLAY
alabama
valparaiso
air force
memphis
green bay
florida

10.00 PARLAY
towson
loyola-chicago
wake forest
indiana
wright state
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
alabama
loyola-chicago
wake forest
air force
green bay
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
towson
valparaiso
memphis
indiana
wright state
florida

10.00 PARLAY
xavier
minnesota
loyola-chicago
illinois-chicago
wake forest
air force

10.00 PARLAY
towson
alabama
milwaukee
youngstown state
nebraska
florida

10.00 PARLAY
xavier
illinois-chicago
wake forest
alabama
youngstown state
florida

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
loyola-chicago
air force
towson
milwaukee
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
xavier
minnesota
wake forest
towson
youngstown state
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
loyola-chicago
illinois-chicago
air force
alabama
milwaukee
florida

quote
Dont_Fade_ME send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Dont_Fade_ME
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 20
Location: Nevada
#21
Posted: 2/26/2013 3:12:29 PM
quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#22
Posted: 2/27/2013 1:42:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
towson
alabamba
loyola-chicago
valparaiso
wake forest
air force

10.00 PARLAY
memphis
indiana
green bay
wright state
nebraska
florida

10.00 PARLAY
alabama
valparaiso
air force
memphis
green bay
florida

10.00 PARLAY
towson
loyola-chicago
wake forest
indiana
wright state
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
alabama
loyola-chicago
wake forest
air force
green bay
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
towson
valparaiso
memphis
indiana
wright state
florida

10.00 PARLAY
xavier
minnesota
loyola-chicago
illinois-chicago
wake forest
air force

10.00 PARLAY
towson
alabama
milwaukee
youngstown state
nebraska
florida

10.00 PARLAY
xavier
illinois-chicago
wake forest
alabama
youngstown state
florida

10.00 PARLAY
minnesota
loyola-chicago
air force
towson
milwaukee
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
xavier
minnesota
wake forest
towson
youngstown state
nebraska

10.00 PARLAY
loyola-chicago
illinois-chicago
air force
alabama
milwaukee
florida

NBA and NHL parlay winners

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#23
Posted: 2/27/2013 4:40:01 PM

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
buffalo
georgia southern
charlotte
evansville
bradley
vanderbilt
san diego state
ucla

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
western michigan
northeastern
mississippi state
saint joe's
smu
purdue
houston

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
georgia southern
evansville
san diego state
hofstra
western michigan
mississippi state
smu

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
charlotte
bradley
vanderbilt
ucla
northeastern
saint joe's
purdue
houston

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
georgia southern
evansville
vanderbilt
western michigan
northeastern
smu
purdue

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
charlotte
bradley
san diego state
ucla
hofstra
mississippi state
saint joe's
houston

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
central michigan
elon
north carolina state
uab
arkansas
missouri state
colorado
pepperdine

10.00 PARLAY
penn state
akron
oklahoma state
edwardsville
eastern michigan
boise state
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
central michigan
elon
arkansas
colorado
penn state
akron
edwardsville
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
north carolina state
uab
missouri state
pepperdine
oklahoma state
eastern michigan
boise state

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
central michigan
arkansas
missouri state
akron
oklahoma state
eastern michigan
oklahoma

10.00 PARLAY
elon
north carolina state
uab
colorado
pepperdine
penn state
edwardsville
boise state
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
georgia southern
evansville
san diego state
central michigan
elon
arkansas
colorado

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
western michigan
mississippi state
smu
penn state
akron
edwardsville
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
evansville
elon
colorado
western michigan
mississippi state
akron
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
georgia southern
san diego state
central michigan
arkansas
hofstra
smu
penn state
edwardsville

10.00 PARLAY
evansville
san diego state
elon
arkansas
hofstra
western michigan
edwardsville
oklahoma

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
georgia southern
central michigan
colorado
mississippi state
smu
penn state
akron
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
charlotte
bradley
vanderbilt
ucla
richmond
north carolina state
uab
missouri state

10.00 PARLAY
northeastern
saint joe's
purdue
houston
pepperdine
oklahoma state
eastern michigan
boise state

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
bradley
richmond
north carolina state
northeastern
saint joe's
houston
oklahoma state
boise state

10.00 PARLAY
charlotte
vanderbilt
ucla
uab
missouri state
purdue
pepperdine
eastern michigan

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
charlotte
ucla
richmond
saint joe's
purdue
oklahoma state
eastern michigan

10.00 PARLAY
bradley
vanderbilt
north carolina state
uab
missouri state
northeastern
houston
pepperdine
boise state

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#24
Posted: 2/28/2013 1:40:40 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TexanGambler:

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
buffalo
georgia southern
charlotte
evansville
bradley
vanderbilt
san diego state
ucla

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
western michigan
northeastern
mississippi state
saint joe's
smu
purdue
houston

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
georgia southern
evansville
san diego state
hofstra
western michigan
mississippi state
smu

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
charlotte
bradley
vanderbilt
ucla
northeastern
saint joe's
purdue
houston

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
georgia southern
evansville
vanderbilt
western michigan
northeastern
smu
purdue

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
charlotte
bradley
san diego state
ucla
hofstra
mississippi state
saint joe's
houston

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
central michigan
elon
north carolina state
uab
arkansas
missouri state
colorado
pepperdine

10.00 PARLAY
penn state
akron
oklahoma state
edwardsville
eastern michigan
boise state
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
central michigan
elon
arkansas
colorado
penn state
akron
edwardsville
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
north carolina state
uab
missouri state
pepperdine
oklahoma state
eastern michigan
boise state

10.00 PARLAY
richmond
central michigan
arkansas
missouri state
akron
oklahoma state
eastern michigan
oklahoma

10.00 PARLAY
elon
north carolina state
uab
colorado
pepperdine
penn state
edwardsville
boise state
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
georgia southern
evansville
san diego state
central michigan
elon
arkansas
colorado

10.00 PARLAY
hofstra
western michigan
mississippi state
smu
penn state
akron
edwardsville
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
evansville
elon
colorado
western michigan
mississippi state
akron
oklahoma
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
georgia southern
san diego state
central michigan
arkansas
hofstra
smu
penn state
edwardsville

10.00 PARLAY
evansville
san diego state
elon
arkansas
hofstra
western michigan
edwardsville
oklahoma

10.00 PARLAY
pittsburgh
georgia southern
central michigan
colorado
mississippi state
smu
penn state
akron
arizona

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
charlotte
bradley
vanderbilt
ucla
richmond
north carolina state
uab
missouri state

10.00 PARLAY
northeastern
saint joe's
purdue
houston
pepperdine
oklahoma state
eastern michigan
boise state

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
bradley
richmond
north carolina state
northeastern
saint joe's
houston
oklahoma state
boise state

10.00 PARLAY
charlotte
vanderbilt
ucla
uab
missouri state
purdue
pepperdine
eastern michigan

10.00 PARLAY
buffalo
charlotte
ucla
richmond
saint joe's
purdue
oklahoma state
eastern michigan

10.00 PARLAY
bradley
vanderbilt
north carolina state
uab
missouri state
northeastern
houston
pepperdine
boise state

quote
TexanGambler
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TexanGambler
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 10524
Location: United States
#25
Posted: 2/28/2013 5:10:23 PM

10.00 PARLAY
chattanooga
south dakota
wofford
lafayette
southern utah
cal poly

10.00 PARLAY
temple
ohio state
omaha
texas state
san francisco
loyola marymount
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
chattanooga
wofford
southern utah
ohio state
omaha
loyola marymount

10.00 PARLAY
south dakota
lafayette
cal poly
temple
texas state
san francisco
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
chattanooga
lafayette
southern utah
temple
texas state
loyola marymount

10.00 PARLAY
south dakota
wofford
cal poly
ohio state
omaha
san francisco
santa barbara

10.00 PARLAY
north carolina
citadel
martin
virginia
eastern washington
gonzaga
fullerton state

10.00 PARLAY
saint peters
tennessee state
south alabama
troy
utah
davis

10.00 PARLAY
citadel
virginia
eastern washington
saint peters
tennessee state
troy

10.00 PARLAY
north carolina
martin
gonzaga
fullerton state
south alabama
utah
davis

10.00 PARLAY
citadel
martin
eastern washington
gonzaga
troy
utah

10.00 PARLAY
north carolina
virginia
fullerton state
saint peters
tennessee state
south alabama
davis

10.00 PARLAY
chattanooga
wofford
southern utah
citadel
virginia
eastern washington

10.00 PARLAY
ohio state
omaha
loyola marymount
saint peters
tennessee state
troy

10.00 PARLAY
wofford
citadel
virginia
ohio state
loyola marymount
troy

10.00 PARLAY
chattanooga
southern utah
eastern washington
omaha
saint peters
tennessee state

10.00 PARLAY
chattanooga
wofford
eastern washington
ohio state
saint peters
troy

10.00 PARLAY
southern utah
citadel
virginia
omaha
loyola marymount
tennessee state

10.00 PARLAY
south dakota
lafayette
cal poly
north carolina
martin
gonzaga
fullerton state

10.00 PARLAY
temple
texas state
san francisco
santa barbara
south alabama
utah
davis

10.00 PARLAY
lafayette
cal poly
martin
gonzaga
fullerton state
san francisco
south alabama
utah

10.00 PARLAY
south dakota
north carolina
temple
texas state
santa barbara
davis

10.00 PARLAY
south dakota
cal poly
fullerton state
temple
texas state
south alabama
utah

10.00 PARLAY
lafayette
north carolina
martin
gonzaga
san francisco
santa barbara
davis

quote
Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.