////////////Tuesday Looooooooooooot Train\\\\\\\

Forum: College Basketball Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: ////////////Tuesday Looooooooooooot Train\\\\\\\
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 6:42:25 PM
KENTUCKY +10.5 EXTRA FAT NASTY SUPER DUPER LARGE!!!


DAVIDN PM DAVIDN
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 20068
Indiana
 
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 6:43:55 PM
Good Luck Bro
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 6:47:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DAVIDN:

Good Luck Bro


Good luck to you man. Still looking at Michigan. Probably playing that game later as well.
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 7:01:25 PM
...…..____________________ , ,__
……/ `—___mikeru3_  ___] – -  ¦ ¦
¦ ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦ ¦¦¦¦ Books
…../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/  
…..), —.(_(__) /  
….// (..) ), —-”  
…//___//  
..//___//  
.//___//


mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:09:48 PM
Man I can't believe it. Somehow some way I just got home with my wife and saw that I lost the HUGE bet I had placed on Kentucky +10.5. I logged into my account and realized that I never even finalized the bet. So I didn't lose tonight!!! Talk about lucky!!! Never done that before in all my years of betting.

Oh well let's try again.

MICHIGAN  0 (-140) EXTRA FAT NASTY SUPER DUPER LARGE!!!
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:24:30 PM
Added

Point Total Over  94.5 (-110)
2nd Half-SACRAMENTO vs 2nd Half-MEMPHIS
NBA at 02/12/2013 3:26:00 PM



DAVIDN PM DAVIDN
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 20068
Indiana
 
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:38:40 PM
Michigan needs to wake up bro
billyweather PM billyweather
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 10636
Illinois
 
billyweather
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:39:29 PM
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:39:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DAVIDN:

Michigan needs to wake up bro


I'm sure they will.
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 10:27:58 PM
Point Total Over  94.5 (-110) 2nd Half-SACRAMENTO vs 2nd Half-MEMPHIS is


DAVIDN PM DAVIDN
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 20068
Indiana
 
DAVIDN
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 10:30:50 PM
Good Luck bro This Michigan game is sooooo UGLY!!!
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 10:33:07 PM
GOLDEN STATE  -4 (-110) EXTRA FAT NASTY SUPER DUPER LARGE!!!
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:05:53 PM
Tuesday Loooooooooooooooooot Train

*Kentucky +10.5 (Somehow I didn't finalize the bet) Push

*Total Over  94.5 2nd Half-SACRAMENTO vs MEMPHIS is

*Michigan  0 (-140) Wow!

*Golden State Warriors  - 4  Pending/Currently up by 4 in 1st Qtr

nepatriots_12 PM nepatriots_12
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2304
British
              Columbia
 
nepatriots_12
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:40:15 PM
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/12/2013 11:48:46 PM
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:00:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Theone324:



Taters Gonna Tate. Like clock work.

jacksup44 PM jacksup44
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 577
Connecticut
 
jacksup44
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:09:16 AM
Not hating but just calling it like it is.  Why even bother telling us that you got lucky and forgot to finalize the bet.  I ve done it a couple of times but really?????  for the purposes of this forum and posting your plays you lost.  Just keep it real .... that s all.  GL
RodWoman PM RodWoman
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1465
Illinois
 
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:15:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikeru3:

Man I can't believe it. Somehow some way I just got home with my wife and saw that I lost the HUGE bet I had placed on Kentucky +10.5. I logged into my account and realized that I never even finalized the bet. So I didn't lose tonight!!! Talk about lucky!!! Never done that before in all my years of betting.

Oh well let's try again.

MICHIGAN  0 (-140) EXTRA FAT NASTY SUPER DUPER LARGE!!!
  Happens to everybody! But we don't care if you finalize or not, just please, please, keep making picks!! 
RodWoman PM RodWoman
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1465
Illinois
 
RodWoman
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:18:43 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikeru3:

GOLDEN STATE  -4 (-110) EXTRA FAT NASTY SUPER DUPER LARGE!!!
  Please don't quit because you lost a couple! We're all behind you, Mike, 100%! 
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:19:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jacksup44:

Not hating but just calling it like it is.  Why even bother telling us that you got lucky and forgot to finalize the bet.  I ve done it a couple of times but really?????  for the purposes of this forum and posting your plays you lost.  Just keep it real .... that s all.  GL


Keeping it real means telling you that I really did not finalize the wager. So I did not lose or win that wager. Either way I picked the wrong side BIG time.
mikeru3 PM mikeru3
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 20182
California
 
mikeru3
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:26:00 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RodWoman:

  Please don't quit because you lost a couple! We're all behind you, Mike, 100%! 


Taters wanna Tate.
Lovers wanna love.
I don't even want.
None of the above.

I'm gonna stack my loooooot. sta sta stack.
Stack my looooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.




jacksup44 PM jacksup44
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 577
Connecticut
 
jacksup44
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 12:45:35 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikeru3:



Keeping it real means telling you that I really did not finalize the wager. So I did not lose or win that wager. Either way I picked the wrong side BIG time.
Fair enough, but ultimately my point is is that your word is your bond.  That s all I am saying.  Sorry there are no loot checks for you tonight.  Better luck tomorrow.
Theone324 PM Theone324
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18584
New York
 
Theone324
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 8:52:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mikeru3:

Tuesday Loooooooooooooooooot Train

*Kentucky +10.5 (Somehow I didn't finalize the bet)

*Total Over  94.5 2nd Half-SACRAMENTO vs MEMPHIS is

*Michigan  0 (-140) Wow!

*Golden State Warriors  - 4  Pending/Currently up by 4 in 1st Qtr



Mikey the fraud didnt "finalize" his bet bc it lost. 


DJM5226 PM DJM5226
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1252
United States
 
DJM5226
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 9:41:37 AM
Didn't finalize my bet. Get the eff outta here chump. 
Slim-Daddy PM Slim-Daddy
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 787
Pennsylvania
 
Slim-Daddy
Participation Meter
Posted: 2/13/2013 10:34:33 AM
You gave back all you "winnings" from the wknd.....

Funny dude. Money mgmt and time conservation are key in this. Please note.
Forum: College Basketball Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.