Buffalo Wild Wings Friday 107-62+1071 units ytd Cbb/nba

Forum: Website Promotions Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: Buffalo Wild Wings Friday 107-62+1071 units ytd Cbb/nba
hoont83 PM hoont83
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 109
 
hoont83
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:39:38 PM
He hasn't been active on there since October. who cares if he touts, no one forces you to pay for his picks. Not like its hard to find all the tout picks for free anyway of you know how to search.
Posted using a mobile device.
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:39:58 PM
I'm done answering to these clowns with thier fake covers id handles that were just created today.  Lets  focus on tonight and the games which really matter and of course Buffalo Wild Wings.  

First play manhattan game under 120.5 50 units did a write up about it earlier 
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:41:27 PM
I'm not going tout guys no worries ill be all year lets continue to roll and have fun and enjoyable threads and take down the bookies l

carpy1450 PM carpy1450
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 27
 
carpy1450
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:47:14 PM

Regular old hot wings for me, side of cheese fries and a busch light draft. If your ever in Ohio I'm buyin at BW3s. You the man!

GrandMasterAL PM GrandMasterAL
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 1056
 
GrandMasterAL
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:47:37 PM
I'm pretty sure most people on this thread dont give a rats a$$ about who DG really is... We're all grown men here and can follow or fade DG anytime... If you're the type of person who tails blindly, ur gonna lose ur money eventually anyways... Not the first time, not the last... Keep doin what ur doin boss, ur to classy to let these scrubs phase u...  Cheers to a great week and more to come!
hoont83 PM hoont83
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 109
 
hoont83
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/1/2013 1:51:04 PM
Came out at under 120 for me...hopped on it
Posted using a mobile device.
tcwantsmoney PM tcwantsmoney
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 276
 
tcwantsmoney
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:13:20 PM
Ive done the blazin challenge, its overrated.  I eat almost as hot stuff for pleasure.  Dont get me wrong its hot and will burn though, but recently I ordered blazin boneless just because.  Even though the boneless are way easier to eat.  Its a waste of money to do the challenge though because you only get a tshirt and ate wings you really didnt want.
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:15:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hoont83:

He hasn't been active on there since October. who cares if he touts, no one forces you to pay for his picks. Not like its hard to find all the tout picks for free anyway of you know how to search.


Lets cash tonight my man 
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:16:51 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by carpy1450:

Regular old hot wings for me, side of cheese fries and a busch light draft. If your ever in Ohio I'm buyin at BW3s. You the man!


Oh nice I might have to try some cheese fries tonight.  Lets cash tonight my man 
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:17:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by hoont83:

Came out at under 120 for me...hopped on it

Alright lets cash I stil like it at under 120 I think the game will stay under 112  lets cash 
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:19:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GrandMasterAL:

I'm pretty sure most people on this thread dont give a rats a$$ about who DG really is... We're all grown men here and can follow or fade DG anytime... If you're the type of person who tails blindly, ur gonna lose ur money eventually anyways... Not the first time, not the last... Keep doin what ur doin boss, ur to classy to let these scrubs phase u...  Cheers to a great week and more to come!

Thanks man appreciate it.  I'm not going tout I promise no worries ill be here posting every week.  I agree lets have another huge week and many more weeks to come lets cash tonight my man 
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:20:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tcwantsmoney:

Ive done the blazin challenge, its overrated.  I eat almost as hot stuff for pleasure.  Dont get me wrong its hot and will burn though, but recently I ordered blazin boneless just because.  Even though the boneless are way easier to eat.  Its a waste of money to do the challenge though because you only get a tshirt and ate wings you really didnt want.

Thanks for the advice I'm not so good with really hot stuff so I think I will pass on the blazing challenge.  Lets cash tonight 
chris427 PM chris427
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 156
 
chris427
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:33:29 PM
Where at in KC dg? Independence here. U happen to be a Chiefs or Royals fan or am I the only one left?
Posted using a mobile device.
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:38:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chris427:

Where at in KC dg? Independence here. U happen to be a Chiefs or Royals fan or am I the only one left?


Oh nice I was just in Independce about a week ago.  I live in Overland Park.  I'm a huge chiefs and royals fan it's tough right now I hope Andy Reid can turn it around and I like the two new pitchers the royals got.  I'm also a huge sporting kc soccer fan have you been to a game out there?
chris427 PM chris427
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 156
 
chris427
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 2/1/2013 2:45:19 PM
I haven't, but they are probably our best team right now. My only saving grace is I'm a Jayhawks fan. I hope Reid can help but we need to upgrade a bunch of positions. The Royals are closer than the Chiefs right now. I have a jersey business, shoot me a message of which Chiefs or Royals jersey you would like. I have tailed you lately and its on me!
Posted using a mobile device.
Baby_BA PM Baby_BA
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 18326
 
Baby_BA
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 2/1/2013 4:49:46 PM
GL  
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:22:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by chris427:

I haven't, but they are probably our best team right now. My only saving grace is I'm a Jayhawks fan. I hope Reid can help but we need to upgrade a bunch of positions. The Royals are closer than the Chiefs right now. I have a jersey business, shoot me a message of which Chiefs or Royals jersey you would like. I have tailed you lately and its on me!


ya i agree the royals are closer than the chiefs, the chiefs need a lot of help.  You dont have to do that be awesome though ill send you a message about it.  Lets cash tonight
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:23:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Baby_BA:

GL  


Thanks lets cash tonight
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:24:58 PM
First play 

Battle of the worst  manhattan vs Siena 

These two teams are awful I've seen both team play and it's really bad. Bad.  I think this will be a really low scorin affair both teams will struggle to score.  The only thing manhtann does well is play good defense and shoot bricks so I will be taking the under 120.5 

Mannhattan Siena game under 120.5 50 units

there is my write up and play if any missed it game starts in about 1 hour and 30 min ill probally have a nba play too
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:25:20 PM
looking into nba games as we speak
TrojanTodd PM TrojanTodd
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2840
 
TrojanTodd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:31:09 PM
Blovada has the total at 118
Wizerguy PM Wizerguy
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 14847
 
Wizerguy
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:33:49 PM
GL dg...... love..ncst  sat...
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:34:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TrojanTodd:

Blovada has the total at 118


ya the total keeps going down i still like it at under 118 these teams shoot bricks no offesne last time theyt played it went over 130 but mnhattan has picked up thier defesne since and siena has played ina few high scoring games for them lately good spot for an under play here.
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:34:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wizerguy:

GL dg...... love..ncst  sat...


Me too cant wait for tommrow good luck to you tonight lets cash
dgsports34 PM dgsports34
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1365
 
dgsports34
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 2/1/2013 5:35:46 PM
tonights plays wont be big plays all medium i still really like them the big ones are coming tommrow i have 2 big ones on my radar nc state and washighton possibly pitt too
Forum: Website Promotions Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.