TUESDAYS SHARPS$$$$$$$$

Forum: College Basketball Page 55 of 60 «  53 54 55 56 57   »
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: TUESDAYS SHARPS$$$$$$$$
tinoker55 PM tinoker55
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 18962
Jamaica
 
tinoker55
Participation Meter
quote#1351
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:49:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by alcien:

HORNETS WINNER

MIAMI 2ND HALF OVER WINNER

PISTONS 2ND HALF OVER WINNER

BUCKS WINNER

76ERS WINNER

NUGGETS WINNER

SUNS 2ND HALF OVER WINNER

SUNS 2ND HALF WINNER

HAWKS LOOSER

SUNS LOOSER  WOW 2 GREAT SHOTS BY JR SMITH AT THE END GREAT DEFENSE U REALLY CANT ASK FOR BETTER DEFENSE ON THOSE TWO SHOTS

TRAIBLAZERS

Good night altogether at 7-3,  3-3 for yourself.
alcien PM alcien
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1501
Brazil
 
alcien
Participation Meter
quote#1352
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:50:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by poolman11:

I MISSED THE BLAZERS/NUGGETS   BRAZIL

DAMN SORRY BROTHA WELL STILL AN AWESOME DAY WILL GET THEM 2MORROW MY FRIEND DA GOOD THING IS THAT I NOTICE SOMETHING TODAY THAT MIGHT BENEFITS US EVEN MORE IN THE NBA

Markygz PM Markygz
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 993
Illinois
 
Markygz
Participation Meter
quote#1353
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:51:37 PM
Glad i went out tonight and spent money instead of killing it FML Great job team
Posted using a mobile device.
ladyluck49 PM ladyluck49
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 688
California
 
ladyluck49
Participation Meter
quote#1354
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:52:03 PM
QUOTEHey LaGamofInches, how much of your story is full of s.hit? That was a pretty bad lie right there...

  Originally Posted by LAGameofInches:

POOLMAN, so i work in a casino here in Vegas (true story) and I cannot chime in very often for obvious reasons.  I have been following your thread as well as others on Covers for some time and I truly like the spirit of helping each other out.  Therefore I will try to do the same and add to the "intelligence" whenever I can or whenever there is something of use to add.  I'm on my lunch break now but I thought i would let you know some of my NBA thoughts.

First of all, NYK and PHO should fly OVER the posted total (we currently show 199.5).  The Knicks had a short flight and this is a typical letdown spot for them after the emotion from yesterday.  On the other hand, they will come to play because they usually do when in Phoenix and they have the better players on paper.  But keep in mind that of late the Knicks have NOT shot the 3pt % they started at but at the same time have played teams that defend the 3pt goals very well.  This is NOT the case with the Suns as they rank near the bottom in defending the 3pts though have an offense that can also take advantage of 3pt shooting.

These two teams match up well so I think both will get to 100 points.  Dragic is much younger and quicker than Kidd yet Phoenix has not player that can match the skill of Anthony.  Inside play is even and I expect a high paced affair.  I think Phoenix might pull off the upset at home as they will be motivated for a strong showing after a home blowout vs. the Clippers but a much safer play is the OVER.

I have thoughts on other games as well I just wanted to let you know this one first as its the strongest lean from the inside.

CMU and WKU should be more like a pick 'em game so taking the money line is a good play.  The 7 point line absolutely does reflect the push that is the most probable outcome but which side is the victor in the end is more of a coin toss than a normal 6.5-7 point line would reflect.
DjBillyr40 PM DjBillyr40
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 199
United States
 
DjBillyr40
Participation Meter
quote#1355
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:52:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by poolman11:

HORNETS WINNER

MIAMI 2ND HALF OVER WINNER

PISTONS 2ND HALF OVER WINNER

BUCKS WINNER

76ERS WINNER

NUGGETS WINNER

SUNS 2ND HALF OVER WINNER

SUNS 2ND HALF WINNER

HAWKS LOOSER

SUNS LOOSER WOW 2 GREAT SHOTS BY JR SMITH AT THE END GREAT DEFENSE U REALLY CANT ASK FOR BETTER DEFENSE ON THOSE TWO SHOTS

PARLAY SUNS 2ND HF'  SUNS GM

CHIPEWAS ML +210

CHIPS GM

CHIPS .5

OV SUNS

MAGIC

WIZARDS

TRAIBLAZERS

hawks- push? -7 thought u bought down

cruisin PM cruisin
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 1114
United States
 
cruisin
Participation Meter
quote#1356
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:52:55 PM
More than AWESOME day.
mastermind604 PM mastermind604
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 1248
 
mastermind604
Participation Meter
quote#1357
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:53:26 PM
hey poolio awesome work on that last game !
GamblinGar PM GamblinGar
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 116
Illinois
 
GamblinGar
Participation Meter
quote#1358
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:58:21 PM
Good work in here DREAM TEAM.
Vegas does have some good pts in his post, although he is suspect, he's not out the door.

Remember, guys, gambling should not be something you should complain about if you lose, chalk it up as a loss of hopefully a ton of wins. YOU CANNOT WIN THEM ALL and when games come down to a SHOT or a step out of bounds and you lose on that, but the game itself could have gone either way, then leave it alone.

We DO NOT want any crying or crapping on anyone for bets that went wrong. If you bet and you lose then crap on yourself for betting.

The PORTLAND game is still in play and some of us here have some money on that so if you're done here then leave.

I hope to see you all here again tomorrow but remember, keep it SIMPLE in here, let the guys post their insights and we'll all take home a little extra cash than what we started with on the day.

alcien PM alcien
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1501
Brazil
 
alcien
Participation Meter
quote#1359
Posted: 12/26/2012 11:59:16 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by tinoker55:

Good night altogether at 7-3,  3-3 for yourself.

THXS TIN ACTUALLY IS 5-3 FOR MYSELF

HORNET WINNER ,BUCKS WINNER ,76ERS WINNER ,NUGGETS WINNER ,BLAZERS WINNER  ----WIZARSLOOSER,SUNS LOOSER HAWKS LOOSER

poolman11 PM poolman11
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 16326
Ohio
 
poolman11
Participation Meter
quote#1360
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:00:26 AM
VEGAS   HEY BROTHER LIKE I WAS SAYING REGARDLESS OUTCOME  I PERSONALLY THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA GO INTO  OT YOU SAID IT BEST ACROBATIC TO SAY THE LEAST  IT WAS THE CORRECT SIDE  WITH OUT A DOUBT   DID IT GO OUR WAY ? NO   BUT LIKE YOU SAID IT DID WIN ON ADJ TIP TIME LINE YES!!!!!   I AGREE NBA LINES ARE SHARP  MINE WAS 3,5 130/100   REGARDLESS THIS ONE EVENTS OUTCOME I PERSONALLY WANNA THANK YOU !   TRULY A FIRST CLASS HENTLEMAN DRINKS ON ME ARIA  SUPERBOWL WEEKEND   TEAM  ,,,,, WE WIN AS ONE WE LOSE AS ONE!  NO WORRIES  STOP BY AGAIN MUCH RESPECT
CG2A PM CG2A
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 250
 
CG2A
Participation Meter
quote#1361
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:01:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by alcien:

DAMN SORRY BROTHA WELL STILL AN AWESOME DAY WILL GET THEM 2MORROW MY FRIEND DA GOOD THING IS THAT I NOTICE SOMETHING TODAY THAT MIGHT BENEFITS US EVEN MORE IN THE NBA

"Might benefit us even more"   

CG

alcien PM alcien
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1501
Brazil
 
alcien
Participation Meter
quote#1362
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:01:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GamblinGar:

Good work in here DREAM TEAM.
Vegas does have some good pts in his post, although he is suspect, he's not out the door.

Remember, guys, gambling should not be something you should complain about if you lose, chalk it up as a loss of hopefully a ton of wins. YOU CANNOT WIN THEM ALL and when games come down to a SHOT or a step out of bounds and you lose on that, but the game itself could have gone either way, then leave it alone.

We DO NOT want any crying or crapping on anyone for bets that went wrong. If you bet and you lose then crap on yourself for betting.

The PORTLAND game is still in play and some of us here have some money on that so if you're done here then leave.

I hope to see you all here again tomorrow but remember, keep it SIMPLE in here, let the guys post their insights and we'll all take home a little extra cash than what we started with on the day.

DjBillyr40 PM DjBillyr40
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 199
United States
 
DjBillyr40
Participation Meter
quote#1363
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:06:15 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by poolman11:

VEGAS   HEY BROTHER LIKE I WAS SAYING REGARDLESS OUTCOME  I PERSONALLY THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA GO INTO  OT YOU SAID IT BEST ACROBATIC TO SAY THE LEAST  IT WAS THE CORRECT SIDE  WITH OUT A DOUBT   DID IT GO OUR WAY ? NO   BUT LIKE YOU SAID IT DID WIN ON ADJ TIP TIME LINE YES!!!!!   I AGREE NBA LINES ARE SHARP  MINE WAS 3,5 130/100   REGARDLESS THIS ONE EVENTS OUTCOME I PERSONALLY WANNA THANK YOU !   TRULY A FIRST CLASS HENTLEMAN DRINKS ON ME ARIA  SUPERBOWL WEEKEND   TEAM  ,,,,, WE WIN AS ONE WE LOSE AS ONE!  NO WORRIES  STOP BY AGAIN MUCH RESPECT

 

poolman11 PM poolman11
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 16326
Ohio
 
poolman11
Participation Meter
quote#1364
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:09:31 AM
VEGAS   PROPS TO YOUR HUMILITY  NOT ONCE DID YOU MENTION HOW YOU EXPRESSED THE ML .PLAY ON THE BOWL GAME   I LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU YOU MANED UP ON A LOSS AND NEVER BRAGGED OR BROUGHT UP YOUR ML PLAY ON CHIPPEWAS THAT WAS THE BIGGEST PAY OUT @210
tiedup2night PM tiedup2night
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3273
 
tiedup2night
Participation Meter
quote#1365
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:11:32 AM
although i missed the first 3 in a row- magic/wiz/hawks-- i came storming back to end marginally up about 2 units

**looks both ways and slides another 2 units into sachel**

i will be honest- i dont trust that vegas guy for a second and brazil, you are catching fire !!!!!!!!!!

great call poolio on chips ml tbwt was the pod that bailed me out into the green pastures-- cant wait to see these bowls tomorrow---

see you with my 20 oz in the a.m.

****discreetly picks up a unit that spilled out of over-flowing sachel and places it in pocket****
Posted using a mobile device.
wizardofroz PM wizardofroz
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 6142
Kentucky
 
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
quote#1366
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:13:12 AM
 Excellent conclusion to the night with your Blazers winner!  Many more winners than losers tonight. 
utfootball4 PM utfootball4
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 20033
North Carolina
 
utfootball4
Participation Meter
quote#1367
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:14:44 AM
I know you guys wonder why wku went for the td instead of the fg - it came str from the new hc - he didn't want to risk any injuries....
alcien PM alcien
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1501
Brazil
 
alcien
Participation Meter
quote#1368
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:15:14 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by poolman11:

VEGAS   PROPS TO YOUR HUMILITY  NOT ONCE DID YOU MENTION HOW YOU EXPRESSED THE ML .PLAY ON THE BOWL GAME   I LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU YOU MANED UP ON A LOSS AND NEVER BRAGGED OR BROUGHT UP YOUR ML PLAY ON CHIPPEWAS THAT WAS THE BIGGEST PAY OUT @210

alcien PM alcien
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1501
Brazil
 
alcien
Participation Meter
quote#1369
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:16:38 AM
TRAILBLAZERS WINNER
GamblinGar PM GamblinGar
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 116
Illinois
 
GamblinGar
Participation Meter
quote#1370
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:19:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by alcien:

I LIKE BLAZER  +2 AND THE UNDER BUT LETS SEE WHAT THE TEAMS SAYS


YOU MADE the end of our night BRAZIL - kudos!!
won some  on that last one
THANKS
JUNKN101 PM JUNKN101
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 2949
Ontario
 
JUNKN101
Participation Meter
quote#1371
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:20:56 AM
THANKS YOU FOR ANOTHER FUN DAY GENTS 

I HAVE DUKE @ +10 AND UCLA-3  GOOD NIGHT 
poolman11 PM poolman11
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 16326
Ohio
 
poolman11
Participation Meter
quote#1372
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:21:33 AM
BRAZIL YOU WERE AWESOME AS USUAL  I GAVE IT MY BEST SHOT IN THE NBA    ITS   SO SHARP OF LINES IT INCREDIBLE HOW YOU CONSISTENTLY WIN DAILY IN THE NBA     CBB/CFB  ALL BE OK   IM OUTTA MY ELEMENT IN THE NBA    CFB 3-0  MORE MY GIG
Caddies PM Caddies
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 143
Texas
 
Caddies
Participation Meter
quote#1373
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:22:36 AM

wizards -1

hawks - 8

hawks/pistons O 92'

76ers + 9

Chippewas + 7

Chippewas + 4' 2nd half

Nuggets - 3

Blazers - 7

What a great night! Sweet dreams DREAM TEAM!

alcien PM alcien
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 1501
Brazil
 
alcien
Participation Meter
quote#1374
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:23:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GamblinGar:


YOU MADE the end of our night BRAZIL - kudos!!
won some  on that last one
THANKS

LIKE THE AVAT MY FRIEND MADE ME LAUGH WHEN I SAW IT

ladyluck49 PM ladyluck49
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 688
California
 
ladyluck49
Participation Meter
quote#1375
Posted: 12/27/2012 12:23:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by utfootball4:

I know you guys wonder why wku went for the td instead of the fg - it came str from the new hc - he didn't want to risk any injuries....


He let the team make the call of whether to go for it or to kick the field goal and they all collectively chose to go for it. I was on Central Michigan and was happy for the call, but that is why he did it.
Forum: College Basketball Page 55 of 60 «  53 54 55 56 57   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.