Posted: 3/15/2012 1:44:16 AM
3-4 -13.5u so far, but we can chalk that all up to Iona....
Kansas St -5
Wichita St -6
Uconn/Iowa St Over 136
Cuse/Asheville Over 146
Cuse TT Over 81*
Louisville/Davidson Over 1H 65
Kentucky -14 1H
Col St +190
New Mexico St +255
Loyola MD +1800
- I guess you have to put So. Miss as a 9 because it would be a little unfair to put em lower but to be the #2 team in the CUSA isnt somethign I would put on my resume... Other than beating Memphis once at home and beating USF at home, they have had no impressive wins IMO and did not do well in there Conf tourney...
- I think if Wichita State played more ranked team this year they would have pulled off more and been the highest mid-major ever... To beat Creighton in the fashion they did was superb... VCU is not nearly as good as they were last season... Straight forward win here IMO... No drama
- Uconn made it... if these talented guys cant get up for this game then imagine they are risking losing some serious potential lottery money... Iowa St is one of the hotter teams in the tourney and we all know that they will be sharp and ready for this one, but I do not beleive the spread should be at +2 given the talent gap... Over is the logical play in what should be the best game of the day...
- I like that the spread moved down with the Melo announcement... I would make the argument that this team is actually better without him and his distraction.. .-15 is alot more attractive and I went ahead and bit on it... UNC ashvilles tempo should play directly into the hands of the Orange, lots of energy off the bench might get the orange to triple digits...
- Despite there style of play, Louisville can score, and will be able to effciently in this game... davidson need to push tempo to have a chance... The only way I see this 1H not hitting is if Louisville gets up big early and then can afford to slow it down and really get comfertable in zone on defense...
- To be clear Western Kentucky is not a good team... They were just the best team in the Sun Belt... The fact that they were actully losing for 39 minutes against a team as bad as MVSU speaks volume... The hilltoppers are as hot as they can be and its not that impressive and not impressive enough to kept it close IMO... 25 pts is alot and the chance of a backdoor kept me from the spread...
- "One Shining Momeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeent!!!" 5u plays, if I get killed ont hese day one I will not bet many dogs tomorrow... I probably should have bet Montanta too but all my brackets have them either deep or as the champion so action is there regardless....
- Hoping to smoke my local...
- *The Cuse TT over is just a projection based on the lines at 5dimes of o147 and -15... My local will not let me bet it only when/if 5 dimes offers a line... My experience over the years is that they tend not to skew the line during tourney time, but if they were gonna skew or juice one game it might be that one...
- My duties as a local also has me invested in Col St and SDS so two solid covers there would be amazing... darn the Public!!!
- I might get a better/worse line on Wichita St... I will likely bet that one online hoping the public will bet VCU... I have set my local line at VCU +5 but not getting much action at all... hoping that will change... Moot poitn for the thread but jsut wanted to document my thoughts..
and have a great tourney ALL!!!!