Messages

Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 4 of 53 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [College Basketball] Topic: January Hoops
jmb9 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
jmb9
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 4956
Location: Pennsylvania
#76
Posted: 1/2/2011 8:48:38 AM
bol nropp
quote
scottyuf send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
scottyuf
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 738
Location: Florida
#77
Posted: 1/2/2011 9:27:22 AM
quote
RebelTell2
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
RebelTell2
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jul 2007
Posts: 615
Location: Florida
#78
Posted: 1/2/2011 9:36:13 AM
Hey Nropp,

Great picks yesterday to start the new year. I wouldn't have played Arizona State without you calling attention to it. It was nip and tuck and tied at the end but ASU got the breaks and their talent prevailed.

Just wanted to say this about playing at South Alabama since I'm from that neck of the woods. They play in one of those small gyms (or used to) and have a huge home court advantage; of course maybe with no students on campus, this factor will be mitigated. They've always played better the second half too. For this reason I hesitate to take MTSU although I'm sure you've accurately capped them to be the better team talent wise.

Thanks for all the great work and all the best in the coming year; let's beat 'em if we can!

RebelTell2


quote
MattyB send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bodog |
MattyB
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 17
Location: Indiana
#79
Posted: 1/2/2011 9:45:53 AM

Nice hits yesterday man. I double up you Aces bet and hit for a stack. Little scary at first but they pulled it out. The best team in the gym deffinantly won tthe game. I also double up Arizst. GREAT DAY MAN. KEEP IT UP. 

Do you like Gonzaga today? On the road and giving up 10. But its the worst big name team in the country besides my Indiana team.

quote
MattyB send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bodog |
MattyB
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 17
Location: Indiana
#80
Posted: 1/2/2011 10:15:00 AM
Wake forest that is.
quote
pops230 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
pops230
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 291
Location: New Jersey
#81
Posted: 1/2/2011 10:18:49 AM
thanks neil great year ahead
quote
vicky98 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
vicky98
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 8832
Location:
#82
Posted: 1/2/2011 10:22:36 AM
Great Nropp 
quote
mandy1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
mandy1
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 572
Location: Wisconsin
#83
Posted: 1/2/2011 10:24:41 AM
Thanks Nropp!
quote
scottb send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scottb
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 144
Location: Illinois
#84
Posted: 1/2/2011 11:08:47 AM
Great picks-keep it up.
quote
wmycw send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
wmycw
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 46
Location: China
#85
Posted: 1/2/2011 11:12:45 AM

BOL Nropp

quote
UNLVSTAR send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
UNLVSTAR
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 577
Location: Nevada
#86
Posted: 1/2/2011 11:21:47 AM
Do your thing NROPP
quote
thornridge1972 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
thornridge1972
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 58
Location:
#87
Posted: 1/2/2011 11:29:39 AM

neil

nice call yesterday on the "purple aces". I was at valparaiso in 63 when evansville came to town ranked in the top 20 with 2 all american guards. Larry Humes and Jerry Sloan. At that time, their warmup outfits were purple capes. A sight to see. Just a bit of nostalgia!!! Keep up the great work and happy new year to everyone!!!

quote
PoRToRoKPuRo
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
PoRToRoKPuRo
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 7293
Location: Puerto Rico
#88
Posted: 1/2/2011 11:33:56 AM
quote
TyDarius send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TyDarius
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 2846
Location:
#89
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:21:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RebelTell2:

Hey Nropp,

Great picks yesterday to start the new year. I wouldn't have played Arizona State without you calling attention to it. It was nip and tuck and tied at the end but ASU got the breaks and their talent prevailed.

Just wanted to say this about playing at South Alabama since I'm from that neck of the woods. They play in one of those small gyms (or used to) and have a huge home court advantage; of course maybe with no students on campus, this factor will be mitigated. They've always played better the second half too. For this reason I hesitate to take MTSU although I'm sure you've accurately capped them to be the better team talent wise.

Thanks for all the great work and all the best in the coming year; let's beat 'em if we can!

RebelTell2


I'm not trying to start anything in her, but I'm just curious as to what this post is about? Obviously Nropp has been doing his thing and I'm more than sure he has already placed his bet. I feel people make statemnets for a reason. So I'm just curious, once again I'm not trying to stir anythying up in here, we don't need any negative energy here. But what is your reasoning for giving Nropp your thoughts on the Middle Tenn game if it's not in agreement with him? I'm just a guy who feels that sometimes things are just best kept to yourself. BOL.
quote
BetsUnlimited send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
BetsUnlimited
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2322
Location:
#90
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:29:38 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by TyDarius:

I'm not trying to start anything in her, but I'm just curious as to what this post is about? Obviously Nropp has been doing his thing and I'm more than sure he has already placed his bet. I feel people make statemnets for a reason. So I'm just curious, once again I'm not trying to stir anythying up in here, we don't need any negative energy here. But what is your reasoning for giving Nropp your thoughts on the Middle Tenn game if it's not in agreement with him? I'm just a guy who feels that sometimes things are just best kept to yourself. BOL.

Because this site is all about sharing information and perhaps a differing view could shed some light on an angle that was overlooked.

RebelTell wasnt rude about voicing his side, he was simply shedding some light on South Alabamas home court.  I think most of the respected cappers on this forum will tell you they dont mind opposing views/angles if its presented in a good manner

quote
hornets send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
hornets
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 43
Location:
#91
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:32:24 PM
quote
badass11 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
badass11
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 142
Location:
#92
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:33:53 PM
Thanks for the two winners.
quote
MattyB send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bodog |
MattyB
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 17
Location: Indiana
#93
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:50:57 PM
Hey Nropp, you goin to take your Illini bboys today? Looks like a descent play @-2.5. Big Ten, at home? You know how hard it is to win on the road in the big ten
quote
MattyB send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Bodog |
MattyB
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 17
Location: Indiana
#94
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:52:13 PM
What unit would play the Illini @?
quote
UNLVSTAR send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
UNLVSTAR
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 577
Location: Nevada
#95
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:57:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by RebelTell2:

Hey Nropp,

Great picks yesterday to start the new year. I wouldn't have played Arizona State without you calling attention to it. It was nip and tuck and tied at the end but ASU got the breaks and their talent prevailed.

Just wanted to say this about playing at South Alabama since I'm from that neck of the woods. They play in one of those small gyms (or used to) and have a huge home court advantage; of course maybe with no students on campus, this factor will be mitigated. They've always played better the second half too. For this reason I hesitate to take MTSU although I'm sure you've accurately capped them to be the better team talent wise.

Thanks for all the great work and all the best in the coming year; let's beat 'em if we can!

RebelTell2


Why question this guy!  Nropp does his homework!  Just bet with him or don't! 
quote
docircho send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
docircho
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 10863
Location: Washington
#96
Posted: 1/2/2011 12:58:56 PM
quote
sharpster_XX send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
sharpster_XX
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12686
Location: United Kingdom
#97
Posted: 1/2/2011 1:01:03 PM
quote
CharmCityKing send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CharmCityKing
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 487
Location: Maryland
#98
Posted: 1/2/2011 1:39:52 PM
bol
quote
JDubs800 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JDubs800
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 3128
Location: New York
#99
Posted: 1/2/2011 1:54:22 PM

Midd. Tenn. State +1.5 for 2.5 Units   

Go NRopp

quote
nropp11
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
nropp11
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 7954
Location: United States
#100
Posted: 1/2/2011 2:11:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MattyB:

Nice hits yesterday man. I double up you Aces bet and hit for a stack. Little scary at first but they pulled it out. The best team in the gym deffinantly won tthe game. I also double up Arizst. GREAT DAY MAN. KEEP IT UP. 

Do you like Gonzaga today? On the road and giving up 10. But its the worst big name team in the country besides my Indiana team.


Game has already started, but I commented on Zaga in the notes. I can't lay -10 on the road, but I liked them.

GL
quote
Forum Index : College Basketball : Messages Page 4 of 53 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.