Paging Vanzack and other who make their lives as professional gamblers

Forum: General Discussion Page 4 of 14 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Paging Vanzack and other who make their lives as professional gamblers
DevilFan PM DevilFan
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13492
United States
 
DevilFan
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:06:13 PM
MS-- How much are your child support payments these days?
TheMoneyShot PM TheMoneyShot
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4545
Michigan
 
TheMoneyShot
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:08:13 PM
$0.00 DevilFan because girl tell lies. I'm still banging the best of em... while you're still banging Men.
DevilFan PM DevilFan
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13492
United States
 
DevilFan
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:19:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot:

$0.00 DevilFan because girl tell lies. I'm still banging the best of em... while you're still banging Men.

Sad thing is... you seem proud of this.... you have a wife and kid or kids yet you are opening admitting to be a male person and sleeping around on your wife.... what a nice guy you are.

 

TheMoneyShot PM TheMoneyShot
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4545
Michigan
 
TheMoneyShot
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:21:20 PM
I'm one hell of a guy. So I'm addicted to doing women... big deal.
DevilFan PM DevilFan
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13492
United States
 
DevilFan
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:23:47 PM
No, you're a scum bag.  Do you not remember how you were crying like a little girl when you thought the person was pregnant? 
 
 
 
 
vanzack PM vanzack
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 52495
Equatorial
              Guinea
 
vanzack
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:37:38 PM
Lets get back to the topic at hand - ME.
 
This thread is vanzack, and all vanzack, 24-7.
 
 
PS - TMS, I agree with what you say above - its way too hard on covers (impossible realy) to do anything except post a pick -  but the pick itself is not indicative of if you are profitable.  So I just stopped posting picks because they are really useless.  There is rarely a game that I dont at least look at getting out of it before it is over at a profit.
 
DevilFan PM DevilFan
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 13492
United States
 
DevilFan
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 1:45:41 PM
Sorry Jack. My apologies. This is your floor.
G8RB8 PM G8RB8
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 24426
United States
 
G8RB8
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 2:30:15 PM
Jack - who you like tonight?
Godfather16 PM Godfather16
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 5892
 
Godfather16
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 2:41:44 PM
MS - yes middles are nice, if you are in a spot to get them, which is rare, the biggest losers that I have had for customers though were guys that wanted to middle everythin, for whatever that's worth. Either way there is juice so longterm it will eat you up the same. Matchbook may be different , I don't use it, but isn't there a small % fee??
jmw59 PM jmw59
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 14120
Louisiana
 
jmw59
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 3:22:34 PM
Van:
As always, I watch your systems closely. 
TheMoneyShot PM TheMoneyShot
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 4545
Michigan
 
TheMoneyShot
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 3:33:41 PM
Godfather16 - Trust me... I hate middles as well. But... that's really how a professional gambler does it. Just make a little here and there. You'd be amazed of how many times during live betting in which you can get numbers like that and go for the middle. My opinion is... some gamblers are just too proud to go for the middle... they're out for blood... sometimes when you're out for blood... you're not thinking and you end up losing $2,000.00 just like that. Vanzack's system is pretty simple... it's all about gains... and trying NOT TO TAKE that devastating lost or hard hit. Call it conservative... but I'd love to take in $1,500 - $2,000 a week middling... why not?
NONEED4LUCK PM NONEED4LUCK
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 20490
Kansas
 
NONEED4LUCK
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 3:34:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vanzack:

OK - I thought about this and Im a little pissed.
 
We arrived in Curacao this morning, and Wendy (tight brunette - a smoking body but grill could use a little work - last in my rotation) says to me "these covers guys are fool!"
 
And you know what?  I had to agree.
 
Who the darn are you guys to question my credentials?  Yes I live most of the time on a yacht, and yes I surround myself with the finer things in life (including supermodels) - why the darn do you guys find it necessary to knock me down a notch? 
 
For those who dont believe me, I can prove who I am because I am bonafide.  Here are some pics from my scene:
 
PIC 1  (wendy bottom left)
 
PIC 2 (me with some of the broads on a tender)
 
Now who doesnt believe me girl!!
 
 

in the last year and a half that i have been on this site, vanzack has always laid out why he believes a certain aspect of gambling will net profit. He has been on this site for 7 years. I must say I am smarter than the average Joe, but if he lost continually, my guess is he wouldn't be around. I like covers. I live in Kansas and their just isn't a lot of action here. My friends don't gamble and I come here to visit with fellow gamblers and try to gleen whatever I can to make a profit. It is hard.as far as posting picks, I find it as useless as vanzack does. I try to start a thread to discuss a certain game or bring something to the table that might provide insight one way or another. i have also noticed people are just haters. i have had to deal with haters most of my life, as I am an attractive guy with a family who has a little money. people hate on me for lots of different reasons. I here a lot of bullshit in my profession, but vanzack doesn't come off a douche bag at all. he states what he states and backs it up with fact, not heresay or innuendo. van isn't posting his picks begging for people to tail him, he just brings solid info to the table. i like hearing from vanzack and what he has to offer to gambling and life in general.

 

I must say I will call vanzack out on those girls being supermodels...models maybe, but they certainly aren't supermodels.

by the way, I use to darn a guess jeans model, does that get me in the club van?

happy sailing, I just caught a Sail Fish last week!

kcbettor PM kcbettor
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 284
Kansas
 
kcbettor
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 4:22:05 PM
Answer me this : When I click on Pic 1, it says "SwedishBikiniTeam.jpg" and  Pic 2 says " nicholson_yacht.jpg"
G8RB8 PM G8RB8
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 24426
United States
 
G8RB8
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 4:36:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by CountNo_Account:

You might be surprised who is lurking behind some of these user names. 


Van = Jack

Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 14090
New York
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 4:43:07 PM
Fact is, few people know who the hell is on the other end of a screen name ... but I will say this, if I were sailing on my yacht with a bunch of supermodels, I truly wouldn't give a crap if some yo-yo's on an internet forum believed it or not.
 
Of course, seeing how Vanzack seems to care, and he knows how to post pics to this site, he could always post a pic of the supermodels with himself holding a sign that reads "Covers ... where liars become legends".
And if the supermodels could have their tits hanging out in the pic I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
backrol PM backrol
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 161
 
backrol
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 5:24:29 PM
"Answer me this : When I click on Pic 1, it says "SwedishBikiniTeam.jpg" and  Pic 2 says " nicholson_yacht.jpg""

Hilarious!  P.S.: Van, what kind of weed killer does your boss like to use around flowers, you fruit loop?


vanzack PM vanzack
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 52495
Equatorial
              Guinea
 
vanzack
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 5:58:26 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by backrol:

"Answer me this : When I click on Pic 1, it says "SwedishBikiniTeam.jpg" and  Pic 2 says " nicholson_yacht.jpg""

Hilarious!  P.S.: Van, what kind of weed killer does your boss like to use around flowers, you fruit loop?


Hey dumbass - let me ask you a simple question - would it have been better to use my real name when I posted those pics so that any moron like you could actually find me and try to suck my person in person?

I dont need that kind of hassle.

Those pics are the real deal - if you dont believe it that is up to you - but that is how I roll.  Maybe later in the day I will get some more pics but the sun is about to go down here in Curacao and Im going to get my 5th blowjob of the day before it gets too dark.

Godfather16 PM Godfather16
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 5892
 
Godfather16
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:00:02 PM
moneyshot, you are right, some middling with the money management is the right way to go, many squares don't have the management and probably never will. But as far as Vanzack goes, if you are winning, why would you want to tell someone your system, because if a lot of squares start using this system then you start to lose your value, as books will start to adjust. For example, in the NFL, if the public started to take mostly dogs and unders, then sharps would not find as much value on dogs and unders anymore.
kcbettor PM kcbettor
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 284
Kansas
 
kcbettor
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:07:40 PM
5th Blowjob of the day? "Those pics are the real deal" "thats how I roll"? You really are starting to sound like a wacko. Why dont you post a pic thats legit??? I believe It's because you cannot ! ! !
vanzack PM vanzack
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 52495
Equatorial
              Guinea
 
vanzack
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:13:56 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kcbettor:

5th Blowjob of the day? "Those pics are the real deal" "thats how I roll"? You really are starting to sound like a wacko. Why dont you post a pic thats legit??? I believe It's because you cannot ! ! !

Look dumbass - I AM BONAFIDE.

I post pics and they are not good enough for you.  Of course not.  Those pics are totally legit.  Im supposed to break my date for a BJ because you ask me to post a pic?  Are you off your rocker?

I roll where I want, and with who I want - and I dont want to roll with you action jackson.

vanzack PM vanzack
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 52495
Equatorial
              Guinea
 
vanzack
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:14:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Godfather16:

moneyshot, you are right, some middling with the money management is the right way to go, many squares don't have the management and probably never will. But as far as Vanzack goes, if you are winning, why would you want to tell someone your system, because if a lot of squares start using this system then you start to lose your value, as books will start to adjust. For example, in the NFL, if the public started to take mostly dogs and unders, then sharps would not find as much value on dogs and unders anymore.

You are dumb.

Ebaylor PM Ebaylor
Joined: May 2004
Posts: 15602
Pennsylvania
 
Ebaylor
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:23:04 PM

I always dreamed that I would buy a plane ticket to vegas, not tell a single person about it. Move to vegas, gamble there for the rest of my life, sleep all day/just chill in the backyard of the amazing house.

Dont think its happening

 

Vanzack im not thinking about this, but just curious, If i want to start making a living as a gambler, and a good one, what would you recommend as a starting bank roll?

SecondAgain PM SecondAgain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 25922
Djibouti
 
SecondAgain
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:33:39 PM
Looks like some are jealous of Vanzack. I have met Vanzack and been on the yacht.

Don't hate
GAM PM GAM
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 8272
Nevada
 
GAM
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:37:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vanzack:

You are dumb.



This retort gets me every friggin time
empire13 PM empire13
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 10417
Florida
 
empire13
Participation Meter
quote#100
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:40:29 PM
Look Haterzzzzz...
 
 
I too have met Vanzack , IN PERSON, and have had the pleasure to meet the supermodels. I however did'nt get to sail on the Yacht, but did take a tour of it and it was freaking sweet..... Stop being jealous of what he has and how he rolls....
 
 
He is a nice guy and very insightful. Mabey you lemmings should actually put a piece of tape over the avatar side of your computer screens and read his suff. That way, you are'nt thinking of ways to bash & hate on him, but instead you might ACTAULLY LEARN SOMETHING.
 
You haterzzzz really have to get over yourselves.
 
 
 
Seriously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Van    I'll see you soon bro....as always , safe sailing....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Forum: General Discussion Page 4 of 14 «  2 3 4 5 6   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.