You think you'll ever get treated like a piece of meat like this??

Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: You think you'll ever get treated like a piece of meat like this??
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24172
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/17/2017 7:54:59 AM
Look in the mirror for your answer.

P.S. It has nothing to do with BB guns.


https://twitter.com/shaunking/status/864659563210997760
sports_Network PM sports_Network
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5127
 
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:39:38 AM

Balch Springs PD:

A bunch of 'sic'  mother.guy....to say the least. 

way beyond disturbing  

would they have tasered a white person under the same circumstances? what did he actually do? what was he charged with? why was he even arrested? better yet, why was he tasered? his cooperation was unsurpassed, "Yes sir"

sports_Network PM sports_Network
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 5127
 
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:51:35 AM

"a bunch of 'sic' m.o.t.h.e.r.f.u.c.k.e.r.s. to say the least"

CT- grow up to the realities of 'freedom of speech' the last time I checked, this was a forum on an adult gambling site; not a bible study group for children. to each his own

GimmeMoneyNow PM GimmeMoneyNow
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1935
 
GimmeMoneyNow
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/17/2017 9:49:41 AM
O.K. couple of things.....

Why is a "grown man over 18" (as he states in the clip) first off:
Playing with a bunch of kids?
Running around a neighborhood with a BB gun?
Grow the F@ck up!!!!

Secondly, first cop says "We've been dealing with you EVERY DAY since," (then it trails off)
Second cop who actually does the tasering says, " WE'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU TODAY, MARCO!" (Cop knows his name, never a good sign).
Meaning, there is a history with this immature jacka$$, and the fact that the police were called yet again by the kids in the neighborhood who felt "threatened" means both the community and the law enforcement are sick and tired of dealing with this waste of humanity.

Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

Finally, body camera & bullet proof vests all around!!!
If I was a cop, no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I would ever be on duty without either of those, especially in this day and age.....




Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/17/2017 10:33:51 AM
White people are the Devil!  

In all seriousness, great job breaking down the video Money.  

Not all Po-Lease are good people.  Not really shocked as this is not the first and certainly not the last instance of over-zealous force.  
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24172
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/17/2017 10:41:10 AM
Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

I want to be clear and I cannot accentuate this enough, this sentence right here in black and white is the reason cops are not prosecuted for these crimes of brutality. Because the homogenous middle-class joe of his ilk, scolds gently "not saying it's right" and then falls back in line.

THIS VERY attitude is responsible for the continuing abuse you see of this nature. They are getting a pass from the average homogenous joe. And it continues...
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24172
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/17/2017 10:42:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:

White people are the Devil!  

In all seriousness, great job breaking down the video Money.  

Not all Po-Lease are good people.  Not really shocked as this is not the first and certainly not the last instance of over-zealous force.  

At a bare minimum Gimmee, slightly scolds and then runs to the back of the room but Slob? He may as well be on horseback with a torch.
GimmeMoneyNow PM GimmeMoneyNow
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1935
 
GimmeMoneyNow
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:33:26 PM
Scal, since you're having a comprehension problem, let's just rewind back to the original thread topic headline:

Topic: You think you'll ever get treated like a piece of meat like this??

Answer: NO! 
Why, you ask?
1. I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")
2. I'm not an adult over 18 "playing" with children (for that alone, he should be taken off the streets)
3. I don't walk down the street (and in front of children) waving a gun around, BB or otherwise.
4. I don't have multiple run-ins with the police. So many in fact that they know his name.
5. Even when I do encounter the police, I'm not disrespectful, rude, and spitting towards them (oh, it was a toothpick. Couldn't just let it fall out of his mouth?)


So, to wrap up, you're going to act like a jacka$$, you get treated like one. REGARDLESS OF YOUR COLOR.....

Thank you


Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:53:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


At a bare minimum Gimmee, slightly scolds and then runs to the back of the room but Slob? He may as well be on horseback with a torch.

Those types live in Central Jersey with the likes of you.  You would know about it than me, Farm boy.  

BTW,  the group was started by Southern Democrats trying to impede Reconstruction efforts.  Central Jersey might as well be the South so you fit this profile more than me.  

And don't be filled with so much White guilt!  It was your ancestors that were evil and your pasty white @ss had nothing to do with it so do yourself a favor and forgive yourself.  


Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/17/2017 1:55:46 PM
"The group"  Forgot you cant spell out the Kilo Kilo Kilo on this site.  

Not sure what they rationale behind it is.  It's a hate/terrorist group.  
TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 27129
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:07:14 PM
pasty white @ss 

Central Jersey...  the Pine Barrens...  Sopranos episode...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6VnAdxMaeU 
bigvern1013 PM bigvern1013
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 2721
 
bigvern1013
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/17/2017 2:50:56 PM

Shaun King. "Justice Writer"...whatever that is.....

Personally, I like his twitter feed...it is a schizo as it gets....he makes the profound statement that the youngest person killed by police this year is 15..next tweet tells us that the stock market is down 300 points on turbulence from Washington.

Clearly, the sky is falling on everyone....equities investors, young minorities, and everything in between. An undeniable product of the Trump administration.

Don't worry Shaun...the people that own stocks aren't reading your feed. Nice glasses though. I bet 20 bucks that they aren't even prescription. 



scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24172
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:06:12 PM
I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")


Again this is the automatic Bigot Default Excsue to condone this behavior.

This thread is a model of afflicted middle class white males who don't necessarily hate blacks but are complicit in condoning police brutality on the basis of inferiority: be it economic, racial, cultural etc.

It's all here folks. They have the gun pointed at their foot! BOOM!
Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:40:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:

I don't have outstanding warrants (listen close at the very beginning, the cop with the GoPro says, "63, go ahead and confirm the warrants out of {inaudible}")


Again this is the automatic Bigot Default Excsue to condone this behavior.

This thread is a model of afflicted middle class white males who don't necessarily hate blacks but are complicit in condoning police brutality on the basis of inferiority: be it economic, racial, cultural etc.

It's all here folks. They have the gun pointed at their foot! BOOM!

From what I understand, if you complain enough to a bunch of degenerate gamblers on a Gambling website, you will promote change.  

No one here is condoning police brutality.  It's not acceptable or shocking either, but if you weren't so sheltered you'd realize that this goes on EVERYDAY in this country.  It obviously never happened to you nor have you ever witnessed it first-hand.  

Grow up.  This is nothing new so drop the dramatics; you're embarrassing yourself.  
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 67774
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/17/2017 4:57:12 PM
Scal you've put up some legit bad cop videos but c'mon, this guy didn't have a shred respect for anybody. Even if he didn't have warrants he'd still be handled in that manner. Absolutely no respect for law enforcement or authority. 
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 67774
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:08:15 PM
.....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.
GimmeMoneyNow PM GimmeMoneyNow
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1935
 
GimmeMoneyNow
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/17/2017 5:46:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

.....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.


To quote Scalabrine:

"Boom!!!!"


ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 25185
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/17/2017 8:27:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by searchwarrant:

.....If any of those outstanding warrants are felony (suspect they are), then he got off easy.


i think this works better in countries where people are guilty until proven innocent but seems like we do things differently here, so i've heard

as much as some folks love, love, love the government, particularly when they are harassing and beating on minorities, it might help to remember that people aren't guilty of crimes until they've actually been proven guilty in court. 
bettingforfun PM bettingforfun
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 1225
 
bettingforfun
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/17/2017 9:03:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:



i think this works better in countries where people are guilty until proven innocent but seems like we do things differently here, so i've heard

as much as some folks love, love, love the government, particularly when they are harassing and beating on minorities, it might help to remember that people aren't guilty of crimes until they've actually been proven guilty in court. 

People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

On a side note........
When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24172
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/17/2017 9:44:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

On a side note........
When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.

Freddy Gray didn't laugh. The same thing happened to him and and practically had his spine severed.

Not sure what the point of your story is but the most disturbing part is "I totally deserved it." That's nice. But it's not funny. Maybe the turns weren't as sharp as they could have been or the bumps as violent. Maybe you should have broken your neck otherwise if they took the speed up 20mph.

Again the covers mindset is not only off the deep end in what they condone as acceptable police behavior, but their opinion, (an opinion which they rue when it's the 'court of public opinion' ironically) matters, because that is what emboldens the police to continue with this very conduct.
And it's typically what they see in the video and they know it.



BELIEVE me. They know it.
StumpTownStu PM StumpTownStu
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1728
 
StumpTownStu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:11:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GimmeMoneyNow:

O.K. couple of things.....

Why is a "grown man over 18" (as he states in the clip) first off:
Playing with a bunch of kids?
Running around a neighborhood with a BB gun?
Grow the F@ck up!!!!

Secondly, first cop says "We've been dealing with you EVERY DAY since," (then it trails off)
Second cop who actually does the tasering says, " WE'RE NOT GOING TO PLAY WITH YOU TODAY, MARCO!" (Cop knows his name, never a good sign).
Meaning, there is a history with this immature jacka$$, and the fact that the police were called yet again by the kids in the neighborhood who felt "threatened" means both the community and the law enforcement are sick and tired of dealing with this waste of humanity.

Not saying the tasering is right, but I can understand being fed up - black or white.....

Finally, body camera & bullet proof vests all around!!!
If I was a cop, no way in H-E-Double Hockey Sticks I would ever be on duty without either of those, especially in this day and age.....




1) Cop could have possibly known his name because they had already checked his ID.
2) They tased someone who was already handcuffed, was not resisting arrest, and had not committed a crime to warrant said arrest. He wasn't even mouthing off. I seen white people throw sh#t at cops and be treated better. The kid was an adult but barely. What threat did he pose to warrant being tased. He wasn't high on meth or PCP and putting up a struggle. He used his taser just to be violent.
StumpTownStu PM StumpTownStu
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1728
 
StumpTownStu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:22:26 AM
This is the same police department that shot and killed a 14 honor roll student who was riding in a car. No crime had been committed, an officer just fired into a car he was in. Then the department tried to lie and say tbe car was backing up towards them, which was proven to be a lie. Now I dare someone to defend that 
StumpTownStu PM StumpTownStu
Joined: Oct 2016
Posts: 1728
 
StumpTownStu
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/18/2017 4:24:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bettingforfun:


People are tried in the court of public opinion on a daily basis.  

On a side note........
When I was 22 years old I was arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.  I was a real $hithead to the police.  When they cuffed me and put me in the back of the paddy wagon they didn't seat belt me in.  As I was being driven to jail they would take sharp corners so I would bang from side to side.  My hands were cuffed behind my back so I couldn't do anything but flop from side to side.  Being drunk didn't help to try and maintain some kind of balance.  I still laugh about this.  I totally deserved it.  

I am white so I realize this should not have happened but for some reason it still did.
Atleast tbey didn't shoot you.
GimmeMoneyNow PM GimmeMoneyNow
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 1935
 
GimmeMoneyNow
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/18/2017 9:41:27 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by StumpTownStu:

1) Cop could have possibly known his name because they had already checked his ID.
2) They tased someone who was already handcuffed, was not resisting arrest, and had not committed a crime to warrant said arrest. He wasn't even mouthing off. I seen white people throw sh#t at cops and be treated better. The kid was an adult but barely. What threat did he pose to warrant being tased. He wasn't high on meth or PCP and putting up a struggle. He used his taser just to be violent.

Seemed to me the cops definitely knew this guy from multiple prior incidents and were sick of dealing with him.....
Now, I'm not going to bump my thread where I posted my own personal encounter with the law, but I was treated way worse than this guy, and I wasn't even doing anything illegal - (I was pulled over because my extremely rare tricked out muscle car "matched the description" of a vehicle they were searching for, BTW.....) 
Anyways, like I said before, had I had a GoPro rolling, and been of a certain "ethnicity", I would've been a millionaire.....
Luckily, the upstanding citizen in this thread had both, and will receive a lucrative payday from you and I over basically nothing....,

Congratulations.....


Job well done.....
DoubleUp4Life PM DoubleUp4Life
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 39666
 
DoubleUp4Life
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 5/18/2017 10:48:57 AM
Sure there is a small % of cops who sucks at their job , Just like any other job 

HOWEVER I would NOT work in Law enforcement ( urban area) for 1 Million + a Year .
NO WAY would I want to deal with the Near walking dead that inhabits a good portion of these streets ...


I volunteer with a group in the community that deals with Police Interaction ...
Simple steps 
1  Always respect Law officers ...Look them in the eye , Call them officer or Sir ...
2  DON'T LIE = If you have a small bag of weed ,or  were busted doing something dumb etc ...Just Tell the Truth , as it often sets you free ...TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOU ACTIONS 


We Have many officers who come play Basketball with the Kids and stay long after games to Talk about Life etc ..


Several Local outspoken "haters/detractors" of the Police have gone on ride along's.
\, 90% of them come away with a brand new perspective = Saying things like "your Job is Crazy" , " I would have shot that guy the moment he didint show me his hands"  "Drugs got these people insane"



Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View