ONE female police guard overseeing an entire block of Bloods gang members?

Forum: General Discussion
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: ONE female police guard overseeing an entire block of Bloods gang members?
scalabrine PM scalabrine
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 24172
 
scalabrine
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/5/2017 9:22:41 AM
Makes ya wonder why the police are ultra-present when you fail to use a blinker for a lane change, but they refuse to staff these prisons with adequate numbers of correctional officers.


Are you fu**ing kidding? And a FEMALE no less. Perhaps the worst job in the world.

Keep the racial comments to yourself. 

http://pix11.com/2017/05/04/exclusive-video-shows-8-on-1-inmate-beatdown-inside-rikers-island/

Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 15969
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/5/2017 9:37:25 AM
8 members of the Bloods gang jumped 1 person, and that person was uninjured?
Bunch of wussies 

Personally, I think that 1 correctional officer is enough in that situation. She should have been inclosed in bullet proof glass with an opening for the barrel of her AK47. Once punches start flying she kills the offenders. Problem quickly resolved, plus it is an effective way of thinning the herd.  

Hugh Jorgan, problem solver 
Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/5/2017 9:38:54 AM
You're a misogynist!  

Hahahaha

In all seriousness, the guy probably had it coming to him.  He didn't suffer any serious injuries so who cares?  I'm sure it happens all the time.  

How many correctional officers would you feel comfortable with in a room of this size?  She did the smart thing and called for help without getting harmed.

These are inmates/animals so the victim has no sympathy from me.  
dugout211 PM dugout211
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 24
 
dugout211
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/5/2017 9:51:13 AM
how can prison wardens and management continue to be so stupid as to create situations where a group of maniacs keep jumping the guards ? unbelievable !
dugout211 PM dugout211
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 24
 
dugout211
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 5/5/2017 9:52:33 AM
how can prison wardens and management continue to be so stupid as to create situations where a group of maniacs keep jumping the guards ? unbelievable !
ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 25185
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/5/2017 10:48:32 AM
we had a similar situation in atlanta years ago.  the idiots who run for the sheriff's department thought it was a good idea to have a single female deputy escort the defendant to court who was charged with rape and may never get out of prison if he was convicted.  this guy was built like an nfl player too.  so of course, he beats the garbage out of the deputy, takes her gun, kills the judge and then escapes.  some of you probably heard about it. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/11/national/man-flees-after-killing-judge-and-2-others-at-atlanta-court.html?_r=0
BWS77 PM BWS77
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 23750
 
BWS77
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/5/2017 10:49:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

8 members of the Bloods gang jumped 1 person, and that person was uninjured?
Bunch of wussies 

Personally, I think that 1 correctional officer is enough in that situation. She should have been inclosed in bullet proof glass with an opening for the barrel of her AK47. Once punches start flying she kills the offenders. Problem quickly resolved, plus it is an effective way of thinning the herd.  

Hugh Jorgan, problem solver 

Watch this current season of 60 Days In: Atlanta...   Bloods gang up and beat 1 guy, guy walks away like nothing happened.  Either that dude can take a beating or the Bloods hit like school girls
Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/5/2017 10:59:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BWS77:


Watch this current season of 60 Days In: Atlanta...   Bloods gang up and beat 1 guy, guy walks away like nothing happened.  Either that dude can take a beating or the Bloods hit like school girls

Or both 

If you really wanted to seriously heart someone that's getting beat on when they're on the ground is to stomp on their neck a couple of times.  
Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/5/2017 11:05:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

we had a similar situation in atlanta years ago.  the idiots who run for the sheriff's department thought it was a good idea to have a single female deputy escort the defendant to court who was charged with rape and may never get out of prison if he was convicted.  this guy was built like an nfl player too.  so of course, he beats the garbage out of the deputy, takes her gun, kills the judge and then escapes.  some of you probably heard about it. 

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/11/national/man-flees-after-killing-judge-and-2-others-at-atlanta-court.html?_r=0

Damn, that sounds like it's right out of a movie.  Never heard of it (I know it's over 12 years ago)

Do you know the what was the end result?  I don't feel like finding it online.  If you know, do tell.  
Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/5/2017 11:09:02 AM
Nevermind, that was a lot easier than I thought.  

For those interested:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Nichols


ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 25185
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/5/2017 11:19:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Slobbasaurus:


Damn, that sounds like it's right out of a movie.  Never heard of it (I know it's over 12 years ago)

Do you know the what was the end result?  I don't feel like finding it online.  If you know, do tell.  


i forgot the details but i looked it up.  looks like you found it, but some details that aren't well know.  this guy nichols had been telling people in jail that he was going to attack people in the courtroom to escape since he had a rape case pending.  he either threatened to do it or actually did have a shank hidden in his shoe.  i think he had one and was caught.  either way, it's hard to comprehend the level of incompetence required to allow this guy, who was a big dude, to be escorted to court from jail by basically your grandmother.

even more incompetence, after he killed those people in court, he was running around the courthouse trying to escape the building.  you have to understand, the fulton county courthouse is crawling with cops and sheriff's deputies and all sorts of other people.  it's a large building and not easy to get in and out of.  anyway, he managed to escape which resulted in one more death.  unbelievable, but if you are familiar with atlanta and fulton county police, maybe it is believable. 

anyway, it really was like a move from there.  he finds some pretty girl, kidnaps her in her apartment and they talk about all sorts of garbage for hours and she finally talks him off of the ledge. 
Slobbasaurus PM Slobbasaurus
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 6263
 
Slobbasaurus
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/5/2017 11:22:05 AM
Holy sh!t man.  Thanks for sharing
Forum: General Discussion
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View