Artie, Artie, Artie

Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 2  1 2  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Artie, Artie, Artie
Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 16232
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 3/17/2017 4:46:44 PM
http://pagesix.com/2017/03/17/artie-lange-arrested-for-cocaine-and-heroin-possession/?_ga=1.134778993.1691430398.1489751048

BWS77 PM BWS77
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 24181
 
BWS77
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 3/17/2017 4:48:15 PM
It's a miracle that guy is still breathing
CincyWillie PM CincyWillie
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 12363
 
CincyWillie
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 3/17/2017 5:22:39 PM
TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 27349
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 3/17/2017 5:31:34 PM

Publicity ruse.
THEMUGG PM THEMUGG
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 31862
 
THEMUGG
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 3/17/2017 5:51:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BWS77:

It's a miracle that guy is still breathing
Saw him recently in a sitcom & thought the same thing.
vegasrebel417 PM vegasrebel417
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 746
 
vegasrebel417
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 3/17/2017 6:21:15 PM
He had some great gambling stories. I wish Covers did an interview with him and asked him about sports betting.
searchwarrant PM searchwarrant
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 68561
 
searchwarrant
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 3/17/2017 6:48:21 PM
He looks well. 
VanDutch PM VanDutch
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 12950
 
VanDutch
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 3/17/2017 7:11:52 PM
https://youtu.be/jhmC9Gg7W1E   

Artie's to funny 
BWS77 PM BWS77
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 24181
 
BWS77
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 3/17/2017 7:14:23 PM
no matter what, he's a legend for destroying Joe Bucks TV show
GimmeMoneyNow PM GimmeMoneyNow
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 2230
 
GimmeMoneyNow
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/17/2017 7:24:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THEMUGG:

Saw him recently in a sitcom & thought the same thing.


"Crashing" on HBO is effin' hilarious.....

HailFlutie PM HailFlutie
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 808
 
HailFlutie
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 3/26/2017 3:16:38 PM
What a negative scumbag pile of slop you are. The dude has a serious addiction and its a national epidemic and your pathetic behind is ridiculing and scolding someone who has this issue? What if it was your kid, brother or father you phuckin dumbass pile of garbage? Go cast your stones and gload because you are so perfect. What a phuckin numb skull you are! Howard Stern would love to roast a dipshit, as yourself
Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 16232
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 3/26/2017 3:27:22 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HailFlutie:

What a negative scumbag pile of slop you are. The dude has a serious addiction and its a national epidemic and your pathetic behind is ridiculing and scolding someone who has this issue? What if it was your kid, brother or father you phuckin dumbass pile of garbage? Go cast your stones and gload because you are so perfect. What a phuckin numb skull you are! Howard Stern would love to roast a dipshit, as yourself

So you announce in the Investment forum that you are going to stalk me all over Covers and ridicule me, and this is the best you have?!?!?!?   
TheGoldenGoose PM TheGoldenGoose
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 27349
 
TheGoldenGoose
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 3/26/2017 4:30:51 PM

HailFlutie:  It appears the ball is in your court.
666LES PM 666LES
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3216
 
666LES
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/27/2017 3:29:57 PM
I knew who Hugh was posting about before I clicked his thread.
After Artie has revealed all on the Howard Stern Show,this is Artie being Artie and this is how he gets material.Artie isn't aware enough to be funny while being successful and stable (sober).

Will HailFlutie try a HailMary?
benhogan76 PM benhogan76
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 14610
 
benhogan76
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:20:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasrebel417:

He had some great gambling stories. I wish Covers did an interview with him and asked him about sports betting.
Covers does not promoted such a lifestyle and their advertising partners wouldn't either.
Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 16232
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 3/27/2017 4:51:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose:


HailFlutie:  It appears the ball is in your court.

If Mr Flutie is so inclined, I am willing to continue our friendly banter in the Penalty Box, which is the only forum he can post in at the moment.

Amazing how easily people become emotionally unhinged on this site 
chaloots PM chaloots
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 2800
 
chaloots
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 3/28/2017 1:13:10 PM
Artie looks like a 70 year old balding woman, I can't believe how terrible he looks. He can't have more than 2 years left. RIP soon Artie
Wander Bread PM Wander Bread
Joined: Dec 2012
Posts: 399
 
Wander Bread
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 3/28/2017 3:41:37 PM
Guy lives in my town. Have seen him around a few times recently and he's always wearing sweatpants with stuffed pockets.

Guess I know what was in there now 

Loved Artie back in the day and yes Crashing is f**kin hilarious so hope he gets his stuff together. Will stop and frisk next time I see him.
HailFlutie PM HailFlutie
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 808
 
HailFlutie
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/1/2017 3:28:04 PM
This pile of phuckin garbage Hugh is ripping on Artie for his drug problem. Is this phuckin dirtbag serious? I gotta email this thread to the Stern Show..This pile of garbage Hugh is quite the scumbag laughing at others expense..Hope this dude gets a serious disease his next check up at the docs
Hugh_Jorgan PM Hugh_Jorgan
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 16232
 
Hugh_Jorgan
Participation Meter
Covers Rehab
Posted: 4/1/2017 3:45:27 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by HailFlutie:

 
Hope this dude gets a serious disease his next check up at the docs

What kind of doctors check up are you getting that you risk getting a disease there?

Perhaps your doctor should start sterilizing his anal probe between patients 
HailFlutie PM HailFlutie
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 808
 
HailFlutie
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/1/2017 3:55:30 PM
My doc just died of ALS you dumb clown!
The Hawk PM The Hawk
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18302
 
The Hawk
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/1/2017 3:56:58 PM
So, I guess ONLY YOU can judge who gets a disease and who doesn't........... Man, I hope you don't get a nosebleed sitting so high on that ivory tower.

In case you didn't know it, Artie is a F*ck Up. Which is actually a part of his charm.

But, imho, when you make a good living being a comedian, land a gig on the Stern show, and get to talk about the bets you made for a living, that sounds pretty sweet to me.

Then, you get whacked out, take a 13-inch knife, and try to kill yourself by stabbing yourself to death, only to have YOUR MOM find you, a bloody mess on the floor, and get the boot from Stern.

Well, I think you could say he's a FUp.........

Now, you can call it a problem, or even a disease. But in terms of diseases, booze or drugs would seem to be a good choice. You know, as opposed to say, cancer. And for a disease, they are one of the few you actually get to pick up on the way home after work, or just want to Party like an Artie on the weekend. But, like all diseases, there is a price to pay at the end. Some sink to their bottom, others sink to around six feet below the surface.

But, if you don't know how to control yourself, whacked or sober, you deserve whatever you get. 

Maybe you need a timeout, Junior. Try to quit acting like a Little B*tch, okay, and talk betting on sports. And if Artie Fs up, and gets called on it, try and remember what you're trying to defend.
HailFlutie PM HailFlutie
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 808
 
HailFlutie
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/1/2017 4:00:32 PM
The Hawk, with all due respect Ive tried just posting my plays. I NEVER start any battles. I post and then get trolled on. Ive never once called out anyone or gone into a thread trolling to start anything. As for the sports talk, I have just posted my plays in the NCAAB forum today. I try to just post and hope I can win $$$ and contribute vs the books rather than battling each other, as that is the name of the game. 
HailFlutie PM HailFlutie
Joined: Nov 2014
Posts: 808
 
HailFlutie
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 4/1/2017 4:07:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by The Hawk:

So, I guess ONLY YOU can judge who gets a disease and who doesn't........... Man, I hope you don't get a nosebleed sitting so high on that ivory tower.

In case you didn't know it, Artie is a F*ck Up. Which is actually a part of his charm.

But, imho, when you make a good living being a comedian, land a gig on the Stern show, and get to talk about the bets you made for a living, that sounds pretty sweet to me.

Then, you get whacked out, take a 13-inch knife, and try to kill yourself by stabbing yourself to death, only to have YOUR MOM find you, a bloody mess on the floor, and get the boot from Stern.

Well, I think you could say he's a FUp.........

Now, you can call it a problem, or even a disease. But in terms of diseases, booze or drugs would seem to be a good choice. You know, as opposed to say, cancer. And for a disease, they are one of the few you actually get to pick up on the way home after work, or just want to Party like an Artie on the weekend. But, like all diseases, there is a price to pay at the end. Some sink to their bottom, others sink to around six feet below the surface.

But, if you don't know how to control yourself, whacked or sober, you deserve whatever you get. 

Maybe you need a timeout, Junior. Try to quit acting like a Little B*tch, okay, and talk betting on sports. And if Artie Fs up, and gets called on it, try and remember what you're trying to defend.

I lost a couple friends to drugs and that is why it hits home. Its an addiction they almost will never get rid of or fight the rest of their lives. He will battle those demons for the rest of his life, like Tiger Woods with sexual addiction and many other stars and ordinary people. All the praise to guys like Robert Downey Jr. that were able to overcome it. 
The Hawk PM The Hawk
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 18302
 
The Hawk
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/1/2017 5:03:32 PM
I lost my marriage to alcoholism, but I'm happy to say she'll be eight years sober in July. But, we can't ever be together again, so she moved back to Michigan to take care of her Mother, and I moved to Bakersfield, and now to Tempe, to move on.

I'm not going to cry over it, I did enough of that trying to co-dependent, trying to save her all by myself, not knowing I could never do that. Only people that want to be saved can save themselves........

Which is why I hate people that go South permanently. Like Jimi Hendrix, on of the best ever on electric guitar. First album I ever bought. Loved him. Dead. Idiot.

Or John Belushi. Funny as hell. Even when they take out the cussing, Blues Brothers is still funny. But, he just had to have one more needle. Couldn't even do it himself, had some wanna-be b*tch give him his last shot at life....................a-hole.

I'll try to keep notice to see which of you sticks their tongue out first, but it seems the way you two go at, you actually know each other. I mean, you call HJ a convict, which, for some reason, is not denied, and he converses about your job like he knows exactly what you're doing. Like you work in a boiler room or something. 

Well, I'll see how this turns out. It is somewhat entertaining. But you have to admit, the O/U on Artie living 5 more years are not good. That is not the look of a healthy man. If he dies soon, I, for one, will not be shocked.............
Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View