Women Problems

Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Women Problems
jmilrod PM jmilrod
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 7138
Kentucky
 
jmilrod
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:14:36 AM

in my case The woman is usually The problem...

nagging

bitching

complaining

females are never satisfied, I work full-time, come home every day and cook dinner for the kids, change diapers, give baths,  and what do I get in return? I get called selfish, i get told i don't give a garbage about my family because I wanna go fishing or golfing on the weekends... WTF?

you'd think that if you spend all week working and providing for your family, that maybe you'd get a break for one friggin day a week. but no, thats not the case.

been with this girl for 7 years, we have 2 kids together, and now it's all crashing down before me, because i'm selfish

geeeezus friggin christ

sorry to vent here... share some stories if ya want

jmilrod PM jmilrod
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 7138
Kentucky
 
jmilrod
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:25:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WhatEvaYo:

Time to start scratching that 7 year itch!!!
Enjoy your weekend Bigg Dogg
J

apparently so brotha

you have a good weekend as well..

SwishSwish1234 PM SwishSwish1234
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 2639
United Kingdom
 
SwishSwish1234
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:27:13 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jmilrod:

in my case The woman is usually The problem...

nagging

bitching

complaining

females are never satisfied, I work full-time, come home every day and cook dinner for the kids, change diapers, give baths,  and what do I get in return? I get called selfish, i get told i don't give a garbage about my family because I wanna go fishing or golfing on the weekends... WTF?

you'd think that if you spend all week working and providing for your family, that maybe you'd get a break for one friggin day a week. but no, thats not the case.

been with this girl for 7 years, we have 2 kids together, and now it's all crashing down before me, because i'm selfish

geeeezus friggin christ

sorry to vent here... share some stories if ya want


Who the darn does this girl think she is????????????? As long as you're not telling a few porkies regards to what you do, You sound like the dream man most women 'claim' to want, But at the end of the day these chicks will never be fully happy, That's why they invented face friggin. Next time you have sex vent your frustration by face friggin and make her deep throat your person like there is no tomorrow. 
wmi799 PM wmi799
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 19924
United States
 
wmi799
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:52:48 AM
Keep your head high. Sounds like you are doing what is right
jmilrod PM jmilrod
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 7138
Kentucky
 
jmilrod
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 10:55:12 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by WhatEvaYo:

J can you relay the vids I posted in pokinsmot's thread to him b4 i I get zapped?!? Much appreciated!!! 
P-Boxer's 

ocd PM ocd
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
Delaware
 
ocd
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 11:03:07 AM

good to vent.

females are 10 pounds of drama....

SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 11:09:54 AM
10 pounds of drama and 1 lb of box.

But that 1 lb ain't bad
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43446
Missouri
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 11:22:15 AM
Q: You know what the useless meat around the vagina is called?


A: The woman!


Keep doing what you do bro. Its not about you or her anymore, its about those kids. They need you both.


BOL
kaponofor3 PM kaponofor3
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 35336
California
 
kaponofor3
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 11:40:03 AM
Is your girl a stay at home mom or does she have a full time job as well?

There's nothing wrong with some individual time on occasion, but you're a dad and a husband, and that has to be priority #1 and sometimes you're not going to get to down what you want to do because of the decisions you made to become Husband and Dad. That's just reality man. Golf and Fishing are probably very tough things to sell to the wife because they are activities that are generally at least 5+ hours long and probably longer. That's a long time away from the family on the free time you do have. From your wife's POV, she probably doesn't understand why, when you do have free time, you want to do things that exclude you from the family (unless you take the kids golfing or fishing, which is different, you can pitch that as dad and son bonding time)
SALTY PM SALTY
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 4714
North Carolina
 
SALTY
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 11:43:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Q: You know what the useless meat around the vagina is called?


A: The woman!



Keep doing what you do bro. Its not about you or her anymore, its about those kids. They need you both.


BOL

You don't say
http://www.covers.com/postingforum/post01/showmessage.aspx?spt=35&sub=101225578

I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17238
Massachusetts
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:18:17 PM
Try to keep your cool. Sometimes these things work themselves out, sometimes they don't but losing your wig doesn't help anything.

GL.
Posted using a mobile device.
The Hawk PM The Hawk
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 17646
Arizona
 
The Hawk
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:47:03 PM

The simple way is always the best

Now, I'm just assuming you're not golfing on Saturday and fishing on Sunday. Both take up most of the day.

Just ask her "What the darn am I doing wrong?"

"How am I selfish?"

ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 23649
United States
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 12:52:56 PM
that's rough milrod.  we all get it sometimes.  my wife is pretty good about it but after working all day, i don't need to hear about how the yard looks like a mess or we need new fuckin cabinets when the existing cabinets hold the fuckin pots and pans just fine. 

anyway, don't make any rash decisions.  smoke a bowl, wind down and hopefully you'll get through it. 
Roonie PM Roonie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
Ontario
 
Roonie
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:05:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:


Who the darn does this girl think she is????????????? As long as you're not telling a few porkies regards to what you do, You sound like the dream man most women 'claim' to want, But at the end of the day these chicks will never be fully happy, That's why they invented face friggin. Next time you have sex vent your frustration by face friggin and make her deep throat your person like there is no tomorrow. 

mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:17:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by kaponofor3:

Is your girl a stay at home mom or does she have a full time job as well?

There's nothing wrong with some individual time on occasion, but you're a dad and a husband, and that has to be priority #1 and sometimes you're not going to get to down what you want to do because of the decisions you made to become Husband and Dad. That's just reality man. Golf and Fishing are probably very tough things to sell to the wife because they are activities that are generally at least 5+ hours long and probably longer. That's a long time away from the family on the free time you do have. From your wife's POV, she probably doesn't understand why, when you do have free time, you want to do things that exclude you from the family (unless you take the kids golfing or fishing, which is different, you can pitch that as dad and son bonding time)


I agree here. No one wants to get bitched out especially after putting in a hard days work. But marriage and especially having kids is a full time gig. I used to golf about twice a week on the weekends. I now have a daughter who is just about 4 and I would say that I have golfed about 8 times since she was born. Unfortunately it just is not in the cards anymore, especially  on the weekends when that is the time when we are all together for the most.  Golf is great but simply just takes too long.


mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:19:40 PM
I also agree that you need you own time (same could be said for the wife) but I can see her point that it is a tough sell on the weekends (especially for that duration).

I still grab a beer with some guys in the neighborhood about twice a week. But that is usually either after the kids are in bed or for about an hour or two on the wekend.
LVTruck PM LVTruck
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 21201
 
LVTruck
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:21:58 PM
A friend of mine is going thru the same garbage.

My situation is a little different, My wife is a stay at home mom,
(11 years)
I've changed about 5 pee diapers between both kids, 
diapers days are over.. Thank God

I never have to cook, unless I'm cooking for friends or partys, she not a very good cook, but the kids are cool with the basics.
I never clean, or do laundry..
So for the most part I have it made.
BUT, the trade off is this my free time is always spent with the family.

If I'm going out it's with my Wife or Kids.

I am able to go out for a couple of hours, after 10 pm, shoot dice, Cards, whatever, but if it's the weekend I have to be up at 9am,
and I can't say I'm hungover.

For the most part I like hanging with my family. 
Sure it's a far cry from snorting bumps off strippers tits,
 but as we all know that garbage gets old, Or maybe I just did..
 







mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:25:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LVTruck:

A friend of mine is going thru the same garbage.

My situation is a little different, My wife is a stay at home mom,
(11 years)
I've changed about 5 pee diapers between both kids, 
diapers days are over.. Thank God

I never have to cook, unless I'm cooking for friends or partys, she not a very good cook, but the kids are cool with the basics.
I never clean, or do laundry..
So for the most part I have it made.
BUT, the trade off is this my free time is always spent with the family.

If I'm going out it's with my Wife or Kids.

I am able to go out for a couple of hours, after 10 pm, shoot dice, Cards, whatever, but if it's the weekend I have to be up at 9am,
and I can't say I'm hungover.

For the most part I like hanging with my family. 
Sure it's a far cry from snorting bumps off strippers tits,
 but as we all know that garbage gets old, Or maybe I just did..
 









two kids and up by 9:00 on the weekends? Man I would love that. If I am still in bed at 7:30 it is a miracle.
ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 23649
United States
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:49:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LVTruck:

A friend of mine is going thru the same garbage.

My situation is a little different, My wife is a stay at home mom,
(11 years)
I've changed about 5 pee diapers between both kids, 
diapers days are over.. Thank God

I never have to cook, unless I'm cooking for friends or partys, she not a very good cook, but the kids are cool with the basics.
I never clean, or do laundry..
So for the most part I have it made.
BUT, the trade off is this my free time is always spent with the family.

If I'm going out it's with my Wife or Kids.

I am able to go out for a couple of hours, after 10 pm, shoot dice, Cards, whatever, but if it's the weekend I have to be up at 9am,
and I can't say I'm hungover.

For the most part I like hanging with my family. 
Sure it's a far cry from snorting bumps off strippers tits,
 but as we all know that garbage gets old, Or maybe I just did..
 









this is pretty much how i have it.  i work, she stays at home.  my kids are 5 and 7.  i've seen a golf course maybe twice in 7 years and that was on tv.  i do get to run and work out for 45 minutes to an hour 5 days a week after week and on weekends. 

i never cook.  she always cooks and likes it.  she takes care of all of the household chores except the yard.  i wake up around 8:00 - 8:30 on weekdays, closer to 9:00 on saturday and closer to 10:00 on sunday. 

she does all of the kid related chores during the week and i do them on weekends (tennis practice, birthday parties, etc).  i am largely in charge of the kids during the weekend during the day.

i almost never go out drinking. we go to dinner together once or twice a month.  i only get to the strip club in vegas and i can only go to vegas for bachelor parties and i only have 1, maybe 2, of those left.

my wife goes to bed around 9:00.  i stay up until about 11:30.  those 2.5 hours/day are my free time. 




mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6577
United States
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 1:59:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:



this is pretty much how i have it.  i work, she stays at home.  my kids are 5 and 7.  i've seen a golf course maybe twice in 7 years and that was on tv.  i do get to run and work out for 45 minutes to an hour 5 days a week after week and on weekends. 

i never cook.  she always cooks and likes it.  she takes care of all of the household chores except the yard.  i wake up around 8:00 - 8:30 on weekdays, closer to 9:00 on saturday and closer to 10:00 on sunday. 

she does all of the kid related chores during the week and i do them on weekends (tennis practice, birthday parties, etc).  i am largely in charge of the kids during the weekend during the day.

i almost never go out drinking. we go to dinner together once or twice a month.  i only get to the strip club in vegas and i can only go to vegas for bachelor parties and i only have 1, maybe 2, of those left.

my wife goes to bed around 9:00.  i stay up until about 11:30.  those 2.5 hours/day are my free time. 






par for the course here as well. It is what it is
bill702 PM bill702
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2205
Nevada
 
bill702
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:25:28 PM
You can't stay where you're not happy. It's not fair to the kids. So sit her down tell her what you want and if she's not willing to give it to you or compromise a little tell her to move the darn out. you keep the kids during the week and she can have them on the weekends. It's a win win situation. 
captjohn67 PM captjohn67
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Alabama
 
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:31:38 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by bill702:

You can't stay where you're not happy. It's not fair to the kids. So sit her down tell her what you want and if she's not willing to give it to you or compromise a little tell her to move the darn out. you keep the kids during the week and she can have them on the weekends. It's a win win situation. 

that's not a win win situation

bill702 PM bill702
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 2205
Nevada
 
bill702
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:37:29 PM
How is it not? The kids aren't going to be very happy for long with mom bitching at dad constantly and them always fighting. Or he gets his way and can go golf a couple weekends a month.
He sounds like he's doing everything during the week like cooking and entertaining the kids he deserves a little time for himself. I understand the others when they can't do anything on the weekend because the wife does everything during the week, but he seems like he has it under control during the week and still stuck inside on the weekend.
ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 23649
United States
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:47:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bill702:

You can't stay where you're not happy. It's not fair to the kids. So sit her down tell her what you want and if she's not willing to give it to you or compromise a little tell her to move the darn out. you keep the kids during the week and she can have them on the weekends. It's a win win situation. 


yeah, i can see that negotiation going real well.

you're a shitty wife, darn off, i get the kids 71% of the time.  sign here. 
captjohn67 PM captjohn67
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Alabama
 
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/8/2012 2:48:06 PM
i don't see divorce as a win win situation. Sometimes it might be the best decision under particular circumstances, but there is a whole lotta losing going on as well.
Forum: General Discussion Page 1 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.