Has anyone here tried Crack Cocaine?

Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Has anyone here tried Crack Cocaine?
Roonie PM Roonie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
 
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/30/2012 2:09:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:



what is your current #1 substance of choice?

I love my weed man, do the yays when I party hard.  
Roonie PM Roonie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
 
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/30/2012 2:12:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

Oh great, 65 % of Pakistani males join mosque groups and preach hatred against America and the other 35 % i guess do crack cocaine and you wonder why your country is in turmoil.  

cause all pakistanis are muslim right? Dumb darn
D_Unit PM D_Unit
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 2642
 
D_Unit
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/30/2012 2:47:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Roonie:


cause all pakistanis are muslim right? Dumb darn


Ok, 98% then...    
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/30/2012 2:54:55 PM
roonie...are you a paki?
Henry-Lilly PM Henry-Lilly
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 10497
 
Henry-Lilly
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/30/2012 3:02:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Roonie:

I really want to try it..




jpero PM jpero
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9372
 
jpero
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/30/2012 3:24:51 PM
Why would you want to smoke an unpure form of cocaine that has other compounds and chemicals added?

Would you choose to smoke K2 over Kush?
Roonie PM Roonie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
 
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/30/2012 3:40:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

roonie...are you a paki?

ahhaha yeeee boyyy 
Spitfire15 PM Spitfire15
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13392
 
Spitfire15
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/30/2012 7:39:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SwishSwish1234:

Oh great, 65 % of Pakistani males join mosque groups and preach hatred against America and the other 35 % i guess do crack cocaine and you wonder why your country is in turmoil.  





Not cool.  I'm wearing a zip-up hoodie that says it was made in Pakistan and this thing is comfy as helllll.
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10872
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 4/30/2012 7:43:44 PM
lotta hate coming at me from mikeypaul and some other dude. I lost 10k parlay on the under 6.5 of the dodger game saturday night on a game tied 1-1 going into the 9th. I went out clubbing and some of my friends had blow. I decided to let loose and did my first blow since new years. I'm not a big fan of the drug. As for the DUI thing, I was sober when i got arrested. Not sure why I'm getting lectured. I don't plan on doing blow for a while. Probably new years or next time im in mexico. Very overrated drug.
jpero PM jpero
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 9372
 
jpero
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/30/2012 8:12:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Messier-11:

I went out clubbing and some of my friends had blow. I decided to let loose and did my first blow since new years. I'm not a big fan of the drug. . Very overrated drug.




Done it a handful of times and never really cared for it.
Roonie PM Roonie
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 1406
 
Roonie
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/30/2012 8:25:37 PM
Pot is for Losers 
ocd PM ocd
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 1581
 
ocd
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/30/2012 8:35:38 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Roonie:

Pot is for Losers 

 = =

         

this loser is winning.......................

 

Allbutbroke PM Allbutbroke
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4508
 
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/30/2012 8:45:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

roonie...are you a paki?

Allbutbroke PM Allbutbroke
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4508
 
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/30/2012 8:54:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Roonie:

Pot is for Losers 

I am pretty sure you have mastered what it takes to be a loser.
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43757
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:05:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:


IMO It's this kind of thinking ..... 

I'll never get hooked. I'll never smoke it everyday. I'll never steal to support my habit. I'll be able to control it. I'll be able to stop when I want to. etc .............. 

Then before you know it you're in too deep. You're not doing it because you want to, you're doing it because you have to. 

They call it a phenomenon of craving ... LINK 

This probably looks like a bunch of bullshit to the normal person but i know that it is true. 

 


Is it a disease like alcoholism?

I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17247
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 4/30/2012 9:59:42 PM
Call it whatever you want Train. It's recognized by Drs and insurance companies as a disease.

But I'm sure some moron from Missouri is more educated on the subject.


Posted using a mobile device.
Allbutbroke PM Allbutbroke
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 4508
 
Allbutbroke
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 4/30/2012 10:04:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

Call it whatever you want Train. It's recognized by Drs and insurance companies as a disease.

But I'm sure some moron from Missouri is more educated on the subject.



TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43757
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/30/2012 10:12:59 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox:

Call it whatever you want Train. It's recognized by Drs and insurance companies as a disease.

But I'm sure some moron from Missouri is more educated on the subject.


Thats because doctors and insurance companies make money off of it. Thats why its a disease. If you can stop doing one thing for a week and you no longer have a problem its not a disease. You cant just stop having cancer. 

mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6603
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 4/30/2012 10:25:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Thats because doctors and insurance companies make money off of it. Thats why its a disease. If you can stop doing one thing for a week and you no longer have a problem its not a disease. You cant just stop having cancer. 


your opinion on this matter is incorrect
michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/30/2012 11:23:06 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRAIN69:

Thats because doctors and insurance companies make money off of it. Thats why its a disease. If you can stop doing one thing for a week and you no longer have a problem its not a disease. You cant just stop having cancer. 

michaelpaul1 PM michaelpaul1
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
 
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 4/30/2012 11:25:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Messier-11:

lotta hate coming at me from mikeypaul and some other dude. I lost 10k parlay on the under 6.5 of the dodger game saturday night on a game tied 1-1 going into the 9th. I went out clubbing and some of my friends had blow. I decided to let loose and did my first blow since new years. I'm not a big fan of the drug. As for the DUI thing, I was sober when i got arrested. Not sure why I'm getting lectured. I don't plan on doing blow for a while. Probably new years or next time im in mexico. Very overrated drug.
no hate...just giving you some sound advice son...when you start damaging your heart from blowing lines you will know what i am talking about...roonie...are you a paki from toronto?
TRAIN69 PM TRAIN69
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 43757
 
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 4/30/2012 11:44:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by mattbrot:


your opinion on this matter is incorrect

Nah. Drinking alcohol or doing drugs is a choice. Sure, certain people who are brought up a certain way are more likely to get started off on the wrong foot (abused, around parents who drink/do drugs, in with wrong crowd as a teenager). But a disease? Lack of will power is sad, but its not a disease. Muscular dystrophy is a disease. Try going on the Jerry Lewis telethon and get people to donate you money because you cant stop drinking Bud Light. Let me know how that turns out.

mattbrot PM mattbrot
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 6603
 
mattbrot
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/1/2012 12:00:01 AM
The initiation of the process is a choice. That I agree with. But the act of drinking / doing drugs changes physiological processes in your body. It changes the way your body responds, your central nervous system responds etc... For many this is real thing that is hard to kick.  Sure will power enters the equation but it still physiologically alters the chemical makeup of your body just like any disease.

For example there are some cultures that are physiologically and genetically more predisposed to addiction. That is not an individual choice. The act of starting the process is a choice (and from that standpoint I agree with you) but the underlying physiology is not a choice. 
I_Need_A_Detox PM I_Need_A_Detox
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 17247
 
I_Need_A_Detox
Participation Meter
MVP
Posted: 5/1/2012 12:00:39 AM
Watching Train talk on this subject is like watching a young kid sing the national anthem that doesn't have a good voice. I feel embarrassed for him.
Posted using a mobile device.
Messier-11 PM Messier-11
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 10872
 
Messier-11
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/1/2012 12:04:42 AM
train......you are wrong   not sure how you can argue with facts. do you think people are born happy or is that a load of bull also?
Forum: General Discussion Page 2 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.