Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 4 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: Just Watch : When the facts are presented and it shows TRAYVON was an animal who attacked GEORGE.
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#76
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:40:14 PM
If Zimmerman's Twiiter Handle was "Negro_Profiler" don't you think that would be relevant to this case? Every piece of information is important in this, including who Trayvon Martin really was.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#77
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:48:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

This is what I have never heard clarified about this story. I have yet to read that Zimmerman was on his own property and I have yet to hear that Martin approached Zimmerman?

Was Zimmerman on his own property? Did Martin approach Zimmerman or was it the other way around? I never feel any danger when someone is walking away from me.

Can someone clarify this for me?


Zimmerman was, of course, not on his own property as the stalking job was done in his vehicle and he left it to pursue Martin.

Martin was a several dozen yards away (allegedly about 70) from his father's girlfriends house when he was shot but not on the property.

The 911 call ends with Zimmerman not knowing where Trayvon is, although it is perfectly clear that he is pursuing Martin as he admits it in the call.

It is also the perfect alibi for Zimmerman. Since the call ends there and no witnesses saw who confronted who, Zimmerman can conceivably say Martin ambushed him while of course, Zimmerman was stalking him in the first place.

There is one account that conflicts with this. Trayvon's girlfriend says that Trayvon said that he thinks he got Zimmerman off his tail, that is, Trayvon is no longer being followed by Zimmerman at that point. But then she hears Trayvon say, "Why are you following me?" to which Zimmerman responds, "What are you doing here?" which completely throws out any 'ambush' scenario Zimmerman could come up with.

Nice piece of evidence there at the end no? Crucial no? Guess what. The cops didn't even interview the girlfriend as a witness despite having her call logs. That is such a gross misstep in the witness testimony gathering process, it is truly inconceivable how these police are still on the force. It is almost as if they ignored that she existed which they could have thought, wouldn't have mattered since Zimmerman initially walked. I do not know if she's been interviewed since but it would be conceivable at some point she will be on the record with that testimony and it will be crucial. It is testimony the SPD let blow away in the wind that night (in addition to not drug testing Zimmerman). Real nice. Great job there. Now let's do as people say and wait for the facts to come out because no one knows anything at this point. It is all changing minute by minute. All of the above can change in the bat of an eyelash so let's let the SPD continue to be completely incompetent as evidence continues to be collected because justice will be served at some point.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#78
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:49:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

If Zimmerman's Twiiter Handle was "Negro_Profiler" don't you think that would be relevant to this case? Every piece of information is important in this, including who Trayvon Martin really was.

I want you to tell this forum right now how that will be admitted in any way as court evidence.

Please, as a (ex?)registered nurse, tell the friggin forum how much of a friggin idiot you are by suggesting that will be entered as evidence and how that will have any bearing on this case.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#79
Posted: 4/22/2012 11:57:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


I want you to tell this forum right now how that will be admitted in any way as court evidence.

Please, as a (ex?)registered nurse, tell the friggin forum how much of a friggin idiot you are by suggesting that will be entered as evidence and how that will have any bearing on this case.


Well this F$%king idiot has been making you look like a complete fool for the last 5 weeks, so what does that say about you?
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#80
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:03:17 AM
You don't think Martin's past will be brought into question to show why Zimmerman profiled him? You must be a bigger fool than I thought.
quote
Crusher13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3966
Location: Texas
#81
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:08:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Ktrain:

I don't have lots of time or patience to read through that.

Can you just answer my questions? READ THROUGH IT ALL

My post was in response to Dicky's about someone stepping on his property in a threatening manner and then comparing it to this case.

Was Zimmerman on his own property and feeling threatened? Where did the altercation with Martin take place? On Zimmerman's property or somewhere else? Did Zimmerman pervoke or seek an altertercation or did Martin attack Zimmerman without provocation?

These are some of the questions I have and was wondering if anyone can answer them in a simple manner? That's all.  



Sorrry my fellow Covers Brotha's member "K" but your post is exactly exemplifies the LEFT leaning people in this GREAT country

First, take the time to be SEMI-objective and read the entire story through the bloggers conservative slanted view If you dare to click more pertinent facts on Trayvon's background you will probably find out why the DA took some 30-45 days to press any charges to begin with knowing  the troublesome background of the victim, especially the fact that he was susupended from school for TEN DAYS( I woukdn't call that any normal suspension, either) for punching your friendly school bus driver

The DA knew this would be a hard case to try!! But what's upsetting me with your reaction, is that you don't take time(like the liberal media) to digest ALL the facts and history of the parties involved like THANK GOD, our hard working loyal public servants in the POLICE DEPARTMENTS all across this entire great nation do before jumping to a side, decision, or conclusion. READ the entire story , you will understand the motives behind everybody's actions. Including the BS about the girl and her closeness to TM. This is just another example of how the liberal media tries to take a story and exploit it. Everybody agrees this is a tragedy for TM and Z. Nobody wins


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#82
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:13:10 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

You don't think Martin's past will be brought into question to show why Zimmerman profiled him? You must be a bigger fool than I thought.

NO IT WILL NOT. And if you don't believe me, talk to a friggin lawyer about it. Kapono is a lawyer and he will tell you that his twitter handle, marijuana residue, school suspensions etc. etc. etc. (ALL THINGS THAT HAVE LEAD TO NO CRIMINAL CONVICTIONS OF ANY KIND), everything you and every other dumb darn in this forum is latching onto in an attempt to smear a dead black minor, with a larger smear of the black community as dangerous and criminally minded in general, will not be admissible in court at any time. Create a thread and ask him your friggin self and see who the real fool is. 
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#83
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:15:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Crusher13:



Sorrry my fellow Covers Brotha's member "K" but your post is exactly exemplifies the LEFT leaning people in this GREAT country

First, take the time to be SEMI-objective and read the entire story through the bloggers conservative slanted view If you dare to click more pertinent facts on Trayvon's background you will probably find out why the DA took some 30-45 days to press any charges to begin with knowing  the troublesome background of the victim, especially the fact that he was susupended from school for TEN DAYS( I woukdn't call that any normal suspension, either) for punching your friendly school bus driver

The DA knew this would be a hard case to try!! But what's upsetting me with your reaction, is that you don't take time(like the liberal media) to digest ALL the facts and history of the parties involved like THANK GOD, our hard working loyal public servants in the POLICE DEPARTMENTS all across this entire great nation do before jumping to a side, decision, or conclusion. READ the entire story , you will understand the motives behind everybody's actions. Including the BS about the girl and her closeness to TM. This is just another example of how the liberal media tries to take a story and exploit it. Everybody agrees this is a tragedy for TM and Z. Nobody wins



Oh darn off you dumb prick... Everything is LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE to delusional people like yourself.

People have had enough of your friggin twisted bullshit. Get the darn out of the thread fool.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#84
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:15:09 AM
scalabrine, do you think that "Dee-Dee" Trayvon's alleged cell phone "Girlfriend" will ever testify?

Probably not as it would kill the prosecution's case.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#85
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:16:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:



Well this F$%king idiot has been making you look like a complete fool for the last 5 weeks, so what does that say about you?

Get back to me when you're done reading and digesting post #48 (the best part of which you stepped in garbage and tried to tell a god damn trauma surgeon about bleeding head wounds).
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#86
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:18:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Create a thread and ask him your friggin self and see who the real fool is. 


The "Real" Fool already created a thread that did the damage.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#87
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:19:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

scalabrine, do you think that "Dee-Dee" Trayvon's alleged cell phone "Girlfriend" will ever testify?

Probably not as it would kill the prosecution's case.

And that would kill their case why? Because you think she's incompetent?

I love how you put "Dee-Dee" in quotes as though that's a name that is unusual or 'otherworldy'. To people like you, it probably is, simply because she's black. 

You should see the Sanford Police goons before you make any decisions on who the real incompetent buffoons are in this case. 
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#88
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:21:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:



The "Real" Fool already created a thread that did the damage.

Why do you keep linking that thread to wherever I am in these forums?I'm doing the exact same thing to show others how much 'damage' I did to you. 

Keep doing it. It amuses me and hurts you even more. 
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#89
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:21:47 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Get back to me when you're done reading and digesting post #48 (the best part of which you stepped in garbage and tried to tell a god damn trauma surgeon about bleeding head wounds).


Oh why is that? Because you don't feel that Zimmerman had enough blood on the back of his head to warrant the fact that he was getting it pounded off of the ground?

You were complaining (just like Trayvon's parents) that there were no signs of injury to Zimmerman's head and then when the evidence is thrown in your face, you move onto the next step, "Well if he had hair, you wouldn't see the blood and him being bald makes it look worse"

Please scalabrine, you are a complete idiot and that bloodied photo of Zimmerman's head was devastating to you, just admit it.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#90
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:23:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


And that would kill their case why? Because you think she's incompetent?

I love how you put "Dee-Dee" in quotes as though that's a name that is unusual or 'otherworldy'. To people like you, it probably is, simply because she's black. 

You should see the Sanford Police goons before you make any decisions on who the real incompetent buffoons are in this case. 


Because if this "Dee-Dee" would testify, Zimmerman would walk.

Apparently you having been keeping up with this case.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#91
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:24:59 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Why do you keep linking that thread to wherever I am in these forums?I'm doing the exact same thing to show others how much 'damage' I did to you. 

Keep doing it. It amuses me and hurts you even more. 


Only in your mind my friend. 99% of this forum would suggest otherwise.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#92
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:31:17 AM
scalabrine, you haven't proved S#$t yet in any thread that you have made, in fact everytime you make a thread, it gets thrown right back into your race baiting face and then you take off for 36 hours and try to figure out how to retwist that blown thread back into your favor with a 2,000 word essay and 20 rolling emoticons.

Where is your fan section here at this forum? Where are the 3 people that were patting you on the back a month ago?

Nowhere to be found.

By the way, what kind of loser posts a rolling emoticon in their own thread? Only a self centered idiot laughs at something that they felt was funny. But then again, just look at the threads that you make.

It must suck to be the only one laughing at the things that you say, or even believing in them for that matter.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#93
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:32:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:



Oh why is that? Because you don't feel that Zimmerman had enough blood on the back of his head to warrant the fact that he was getting it pounded off of the ground?

You were complaining (just like Trayvon's parents) that there were no signs of injury to Zimmerman's head and then when the evidence is thrown in your face, you move onto the next step, "Well if he had hair, you wouldn't see the blood and him being bald makes it look worse"

Please scalabrine, you are a complete idiot and that bloodied photo of Zimmerman's head was devastating to you, just admit it.

No, because I'll believe what a trauma surgeon has to say about the wound over an ex-RN and softball game wounds. 

Also, your second post is a lie. I'd like you post right here in this thread where I said there were no signs of injury to Zimmerman's head. I said NOTHING when ABC released the video of Zimmerman at the police station. They were MORE THAN HAPPY (surprise!) to release an enhanced version of the tape for whatever reason but so be it. It was in the report from day one that Zimmerman had a head wound.

This exposes YOU as the fraud because now you are making up stories about something I allegedly said and you are trying to paint me as being upset about this photo. I'm not upset in the least as the SPD said they tended to a wound and it must have been bleeding. Hopefully a man with the sense of the trauma surgeon in this thread will provide a real explanation to a jury as to how the wound could appear to bleed in that manner. 


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#94
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:33:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:



Only in your mind my friend. 99% of this forum would suggest otherwise.

Really, and where are those people outside of your 4 lackeys and why haven't we heard from them?


quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#95
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:35:17 AM
No, because I'll believe what a trauma surgeon has to say about the wound over an ex-RN and softball game wounds.

What is the difference of the wounds? Everyone could see that they were minor. The fact is that they were there.

And how am I the fraud? You are the one making up stories left and right and adding your own opinions into them as if they were fact.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#96
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:36:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

scalabrine, you haven't proved S#$t yet in any thread that you have made, in fact everytime you make a thread, it gets thrown right back into your race baiting face and then you take off for 36 hours and try to figure out how to retwist that blown thread back into your favor with a 2,000 word essay and 20 rolling emoticons.

Where is your fan section here at this forum? Where are the 3 people that were patting you on the back a month ago?

Nowhere to be found.

By the way, what kind of loser posts a rolling emoticon in their own thread? Only a self centered idiot laughs at something that they felt was funny. But then again, just look at the threads that you make.

It must suck to be the only one laughing at the things that you say, or even believing in them for that matter.


Those 3 people don't follow me around like the 4 that suck on your nutsack when you make a thread. It's all the usual suspects every time. 

I have to post because each and every time I make a fool of you (with detailed posts/links/citations), you just ignore it and say the same about me (while posting a single link to the 3/15 which actually screws you over). It is getting so hilarious I literally can't contain myself. 
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#97
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:36:21 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Really, and where are those people outside of your 4 lackeys and why haven't we heard from them?




I think that they are all sick of you and this whole Trayvon Martin case.
quote
Crusher13 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Crusher13
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 3966
Location: Texas
#98
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:37:08 AM
QUOTE size="4"> Originally Posted by hammer22:

Wow this friggin Scal weirdo has absolutely no life....living on the dole and crying about racism and how blacks aren't treated right

Cry me a friggin river and find a job you have too much time on your hands buddy



Wow, SCAL when the HAMMER chimes in, IT"S TIME you get EXPOSED as the Biggest JOKE here on Covers since Sammy 11( And I still think he is funny, especially his videos)

First let me EXPOSE you as the Biggest Fool ever chiming in here on Covers by prefacing my response by reminding EVERYBODY that you are the FOOL who came into the NFL forum and told everybody that you are from NY and you really knew about the G-MEN, been listening to all the talk shows about how great they were, and on and on.....AND that in the MOST IMPORTANT Game of the Year, for the NFC East Title no less, LOCK of the Year, GOY...la  da da........Take the COWBOYS and the points


I PERSONALLY can not remember ANYBODY that could have been more WRONG on such an important contest( Although PTB's proclamation of taking Atlanta plus the points at NO on a Monday night no less ALMOST had to be as WRONG as anybody ever in my short history here on Covers) as you were misleading all these sheep to take Cowgirls. Any objective handicapper would have known about Romo's failure in big games, COWBOYS weak finishes( what the last 10+years at leat it seems) and the importance of this one game to Giant's incredible SB winning season


Before I waste my time typing any further, tell me why you have one ounce of credibility on "anything" here on Covers, when in a Gambling website, you went public and made yourself the biggest FOOL ever with all your POY and GOY bullshit, especially when you live in the hometown city, AND any gambler( and all the NYG faithful for that manner) with HALF of clue was ALL OVER the GIANTS run throughout the playoffs, winning the SB and going to the "proverbial bank"

Obviously I didn't realize somebody with a twitter tag like @ NO_LIMIT_WIGGA struck such a sensitive chord within your ?!*!?*#!" crazed mind.



quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#99
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:38:16 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:



Those 3 people don't follow me around like the 4 that suck on your nutsack when you make a thread. It's all the usual suspects every time. 

I have to post because each and every time I make a fool of you (with detailed posts/links/citations), you just ignore it and say the same about me (while posting a single link to the 3/15 which actually screws you over). It is getting so hilarious I literally can't contain myself. 


Once again, a sad lonely man laughing at himself.

Yeah scalabrine, I screwed myself over in that thread by breaking your thread within 30 minutes.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14630
Location: United States
#100
Posted: 4/23/2012 12:39:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

No, because I'll believe what a trauma surgeon has to say about the wound over an ex-RN and softball game wounds.

What is the difference of the wounds? Everyone could see that they were minor. The fact is that they were there.

And how am I the fraud? You are the one making up stories left and right and adding your own opinions into them as if they were fact.

Great, they are minor. We agree. That head-bashing bit would be pretty minor as well wouldn't it? Who cares! That account won't save Zimmerman. All it proves is there was a confrontation and I actually expected Z to come out MUCH WORSE.

I supply my opinion when necessary. When facts are present, I also provide them. This isn't a news site where we blindly report what goes on in the world. We form an opinion and express it. How don't you get that?
quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 4 of 5  1 2 3 4 5  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.