Messages

Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 14 of 15 «  11 12 13 14 15   »
Author: [General Discussion] Topic: 9/11 conspiracy theories
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#326
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:09:19 AM
Claim: Many Pentagon windows remained in one piece—even those just above the point of impact from the Boeing 757 passenger plane. Pentagonstrike.co.uk, an online animation widely circulated in the United States and Europe, claims that photographs showing "intact windows" directly above the crash site prove "a missile" or "a craft much smaller than a 757" struck the Pentagon.


FACT: Some windows near the impact area did indeed survive the crash. But that's what the windows were supposed to do—they're blast-resistant.

"A blast-resistant window must be designed to resist a force significantly higher than a hurricane that's hitting instantaneously," says Ken Hays, executive vice president of Masonry Arts, the Bessemer, Ala., company that designed, manufactured and installed the Pentagon windows. Some were knocked out of the walls by the crash and the outer ring's later collapse. "They were not designed to receive wracking seismic force," Hays notes. "They were designed to take in inward pressure from a blast event, which apparently they did: [Before the collapse] the blinds were still stacked neatly behind the window glass."
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#327
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:10:41 AM

Big Plane, Small Holes
Claim: Two holes were visible in the Pentagon immediately after the attack: a 75-ft.-wide entry hole in the building's exterior wall, and a 16-ft.-wide hole in Ring C, the Pentagon's middle ring. Conspiracy theorists claim both holes are far too small to have been made by a Boeing 757. "How does a plane 125 ft. wide and 155 ft. long fit into a hole which is only 16 ft. across?" asks reopen911.org, a Web site "dedicated to discovering the bottom line truth to what really occurred on September 11, 2001."

The truth is of even less importance to French author Thierry Meyssan, whose baseless assertions are fodder for even mainstream European and Middle Eastern media. In his book The Big Lie, Meyssan concludes that the Pentagon was struck by a satellite-guided missile—part of an elaborate U.S. military coup. "This attack," he writes, "could only be committed by United States military personnel against other U.S. military personnel."


FACT: When American Airlines Flight 77 hit the Pentagon's exterior wall, Ring E, it created a hole approximately 75 ft. wide, according to the ASCE Pentagon Building Performance Report. The exterior facade collapsed about 20 minutes after impact, but ASCE based its measurements of the original hole on the number of first-floor support columns that were destroyed or damaged. Computer simulations confirmed the findings.

Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

The tidy hole in Ring C was 12 ft. wide—not 16 ft. ASCE concludes it was made by the jet's landing gear, not by the fuselage.

quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9045
Location: Canada
#328
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:34:40 AM

Claim: Coldsnap asks :" Why will they not show a film or still shot of a PLANE hitting the Pentagon and do you realy think that a guy who could barely fly a 2 seater could maneuver a huge plane that size a couple of feet off the ground when pilots with 30 or more years experience say it is physicaly impossible?"

 

FACT: " to have a conspiracy on this scale would involve thousands keeping their mouths shut. " 

 

 

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#329
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:41:32 AM
On May 16, 2006, the Department of Defense released filmed footage that was recorded by a security camera of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, with a plane visible in one frame, as a "thin white blur" and an explosion following, images were poor.


Video truthers talk to Alan Kilsheimer Pentagon chief engineer, he was an eye witness and one of the first people on the scene

Video  move slide to start at 28.50  , ends 31.35 shows CTV footage, model of plane hitting Pentagon and his eye witness account, all the time one of the truthers is seen laughing


#
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#330
Posted: 4/7/2012 8:44:45 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

Claim: Coldsnap asks :" Why will they not show a film or still shot of a PLANE hitting the Pentagon and do you realy think that a guy who could barely fly a 2 seater could maneuver a huge plane that size a couple of feet off the ground when pilots with 30 or more years experience say it is physicaly impossible?"

 

FACT: " to have a conspiracy on this scale would involve thousands keeping their mouths shut. " 

 

 



FACT CTV was released 2006.
FACT Stills had been released showing impact.

These releases are well documented.
quote
coldsnap55
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
coldsnap55
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 9045
Location: Canada
#331
Posted: 4/7/2012 9:35:34 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by BMA:

On May 16, 2006, the Department of Defense released filmed footage that was recorded by a security camera of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, with a plane visible in one frame, as a "thin white blur" and an explosion following, images were poor.


Video truthers talk to Alan Kilsheimer Pentagon chief engineer, he was an eye witness and one of the first people on the scene

Video  move slide to start at 28.50  , ends 31.35 shows CTV footage, model of plane hitting Pentagon and his eye witness account, all the time one of the truthers is seen laughing


#

If that is good enough for you than you are more delusional than I thought.

That film belongs with this...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjUt2sXo5o

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#332
Posted: 4/7/2012 9:55:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

If that is good enough for you than you are more delusional than I thought.

That film belongs with this...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjUt2sXo5o




Yes happy with the security camera footage released

On May 16, 2006, the Department of Defense released filmed footage that was recorded by a security camera of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, with a plane visible in one frame, as a "thin white blur" and an explosion following.[100] The images were made public in response to a December 2004 Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch. Some still images from the video had previously been released and publicly circulated, but this was the first official release of the full video of the crash.

see it here on Wikipedia, good here due to slower frame sequence,
half way down left hand side of page, click video then expand to see full screen video, you will see the police car and the time that is in view gives you an idea of how long the aeroplane would be in-view, at approx 1.27 nose of aeroplane is seen. To stop the video at any point just left click mouse on screen


link



quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#333
Posted: 4/7/2012 9:56:53 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BMA:




Yes happy with the security camera footage released

On May 16, 2006, the Department of Defense released filmed footage that was recorded by a security camera of American Airlines Flight 77 crashing into the Pentagon, with a plane visible in one frame, as a "thin white blur" and an explosion following.[100] The images were made public in response to a December 2004 Freedom of Information Act request by Judicial Watch. Some still images from the video had previously been released and publicly circulated, but this was the first official release of the full video of the crash.

see it here on Wikipedia, good here due to slower frame sequence,
half way down left hand side of page, click video then expand to see full screen video, you will see the police car and the time that is in view gives you an idea of how long the aeroplane would be in-view, at approx 1.27 nose of aeroplane is seen. To stop the video at any point just left click mouse on screen


link






right hand side of page


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#334
Posted: 4/7/2012 9:59:24 AM
second security camera view, found lower left of same page and aeroplane at 0.25


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#335
Posted: 4/7/2012 10:04:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

If that is good enough for you than you are more delusional than I thought.

That film belongs with this...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjUt2sXo5o




A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

Wrong way round

The weight of evidence is with the expert opinion on the events of 9/11, there exists no credible evidence of a conspiracy. The reason for this is simple, it is because there was no conspiracy.



quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#336
Posted: 4/7/2012 10:12:32 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coldsnap55:

If that is good enough for you than you are more delusional than I thought.

That film belongs with this...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJjUt2sXo5o





Films taken by security cameras at the Pentagon 9/11 and released by the Department Of Defence under The Freedom Of Information Act, you say belong with the video of Big foot.


quote
slikstiks99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
slikstiks99
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5736
Location: Zambia
#337
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:23:22 PM
BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.


quote
slikstiks99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
slikstiks99
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5736
Location: Zambia
#338
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:24:50 PM
People on the 9/11 commission call the investigation a travesty.

Oh it was just to protect the Bush administration, nothing malicious right Hutch?
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#339
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:45:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.





the posts are to respond to those that enter on this forum conspiracy theories to accuse  our Government of murdereding its own people. 

Out of respect for this country and  for respect of those who died that day, those who choose to  dishonour the men and women who lost their lives on that terrible day."will be answered


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#340
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:50:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.

People can't keep their mouths shut.
All the people who would have to be involved in order to pull this massive conspiracy off...

-The Bush Administration, who failed at everything they ever did. Yet all of them and the people below are helping him cover up the largest mass murder in US history... Some of them like Richard Clarke and Paul O'Neil have come out for less.

-The NYC Fire fighters who know more about building collapses than most, if not all, of them. It's their LIFE to know. Literally! Yet they don't call for an investigation into the MASS MURDER of over 300 of their brothers... Why? (The twisting of these peoples’ statements for donations and DVD sales sickens me.) We have uncovered the myth about a gag order imposed on all fire fighters. Only 9/11 conspiracy sites say this. ONE person who sued Bush for not taking action before the event is ordered by the court not to speak to the media about the case. This is not imposing a gag order on the whole fire department as some of these sites claim. They are lying to cover up this mass murder by the government or the building owner. Why? They don't even know...

Conspiracy theorists bring up an article in Fire House magazine which says the fire department wanted to stop the steel from being sold in order to test the fire proofing and other non-bomb/controlled demolition related investigations. They twist the article’s context to make it seem like the firefighters questioned the idea that fire brought down the towers.

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=
OnlineArticles&SubSe%20ction=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=
25&ARTICLE_ID=131225

http://fe.pennnet.com/Articles/Article_Display.cfm?Section=OnlineArticles&
SubSection=Display&PUBLICATION_ID=25&ARTICLE_ID=130026

Many of these men and women come from the military, yet we are to believe they are so afraid they rather die in the government’s next mass murder than come out and expose this.

-The courts for imposing a gag order [SEE above]

-The NYC Police department who lost over 20 lives. They didn't ask for an investigation. Motive? None...

-The NYC port Authority who lost personnel. Motive?






quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#341
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:51:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.




continued

-All the people in the Pentagon who have not called for an investigation. Many who are liberal and centrist. They did or said nothing while people supposedly trucked in airplane parts to cover the crime. Why? Again, no answer...

-The more than 1,600 widows and widowers of 9/11 who would rather have investigations of the decisions which led to the terrorist getting away with this. They don't want to waste time investigating the mass murder of their loved ones. Even the Jersey Girls. Why? They say it's the money... [note: Whenever killing someone, pay off the relative. They won’t say anything.]

-The media (This one I almost believe) who doesn't follow up on the biggest mass murder and conspiracy in American history. It seems no one wants a Nobel prize for journalism. Not only the American media but foreign press like the BBC and Al Jazeera. Why? No answer here either...

-The photographers from around the world who took pictures of the towers which clearly show bowing of the perimeter columns. These photos support the NIST hypothesis that the sagging trusses lead to the collapse. Some photos also show the core intact shortly after collapse which also not only support the NIST hypothesis but discredits the "Controlled demolition" account.

-Popular Mechanics who debunked these sites are also helping Bush commit the biggest mass murder in history.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html

-PBS Nova since they created a documentary explaining in detail how and why the buildings fell. None of it said bomb.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

-Everyone in the NIST who covers up the largest mass murder in US history. This independent organization doesn't have a moral person in hundreds of employees because not one has come out exposing this so called "Conspiracy". In fact, the hundreds of scientist who signed onto the report are willing to not only lie for Bush but cover up the largest mass murder in American history. Some suggest only a handful can do the job but that's simply impossible. The team in charge of the computer modeling has to be in sync with the team of structural engineers and so on. There are hundreds involved in this investigation and every team has to work with other teams using the same evidence and specifications.

-NY Governor Pataki because he sold steel from the WTC for the construction of the USS New York. If the argument is the government sold the steel in order to cover up the crime then Pataki is one of the criminals.

-The NY city scrap yards because they also sold steel to China before all of it was tested. Bush would have needed to call them up and tell them to sell it before they could have investigated every beam. A task which would have taken years and years not to mention millions more. Ironically the republican Mayor Bloomberg could not be involved since he asked the scrap yards not to sell the steel on behalf of the firefighters.


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#342
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:52:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.



continued
EVERY STRUCTURAL ENGINEER IN THE WORLD who doesn't write a paper for a mainstream peer reviewed journal saying the towers were brought down and could not have fallen due to fire. If laymen can prove things just by looking at videos and reading interviews out of context, then all those structural engineers MUST be working for Bush right? Even the ones in other countries. Why? The answer they give is that the engineers don't know about Jones’ work. So in all this time no one has e-mailed Jones' work to any structural engineer?

-Structure Magazine who published a report saying the collapse of WTC 7 may have been due to one column failing.

-The liberals who don't believe the towers were brought down. (Like me) They're helping a neo-con cover-up the largest mass murder in this nation’s history. Why? No clue...

-The CIA

-The FBI

-FEMA

-The American Society of  Civil Engineers
who have produced peer reviewed papers showing how what Conspiracy Theorists say is impossible is possible.

-NORAD

-The FAA
who saw planes which conspiracy theorists say never existed.

-The Silverstein Group
who they say got together with Bush to blow up the building for insurance money.

-Silverstein's Insurance Company who didn't question the collapse and paid out over 2 billion to Silverstein. Why? Conspiracy Theorists say the insurance company just wants to pass on the bill to the public but they already fought Silverstein in a number of law suits concerning the amount.

-American Airlines
(Pentagon)

-United Airlines
(Pentagon)

-Logan, Newark and Dulles Airport
for losing the planes


-Scientists and engineers who developed the remote control plane technology

-Installers of the remote control devices in the planes
(Pentagon)

-Remote controllers of the planes
(Pentagon)

-Scientists and engineers who developed the new demolition technology and carried out practical tests and computer models to make sure it would work.

-Installers of the demolitions devices
in the three buildings

-People who worked at the company(s) the installers used as cover

-Airphone etc employees who said they got calls from passengers
(Pentagon)

-Faux friends and relatives of the faux passengers or just the faux relatives who claim to have been called by their loved ones or just the psyops who fooled relatives into thinking they really were their loved ones.
(Pentagon)

-People who detonated the buildings"

-anyone who thinks the conspiracy is a diversion to take liberal activist focus off of real crimes.

Even conspiracies with a few people are doomed. Look at Enron and Watergate. The more people you involve, the more likely the conspiracy will fall apart. The amount of people needed for this conspiracy could fill one of the towers. It's absurd to think this many people could keep a mass murder for Bush secret for this long. Absurd...


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#343
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:54:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.





another reason there can be no conspiracy


Note that peripheral figures in any conspiracy would be more likely to come forward because their limited role would not result in serious punishment-in fact, most likely no punishment at all because of a plea bargain in which they'd have to name higher-ups. And their inducement would be considerable financial rewards (books, TV movies based on their disclosures, etc.). And mere informants, who wouldn't be exposed to any legally adverse consequences, would only have financial rewards for coming forward.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#344
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:56:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.




Somehow or other the information gets out, and it does so rather quickly, whether induced by one's conscience, as in a death-bed confession, or through a former wife or mistress, or inadvertently, or simply because people can't keep their mouths shut.t


quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#345
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:57:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.




In his book, Loving God, former presidential assistant Charles Colson, in writing about Watergate, said, "With the most powerful office in the world at stake, a small band of hand-picked loyalists [of President Richard Nixon] ... could not hold a conspiracy together for more than two weeks.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#346
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:58:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.





The question is,

 How could the vast number of conspirators contemplated by the theorists have pulled off this incredibly complex conspiracy to such a degree of skill­ never bumbling or slipping in any way that would reveal or even suggest their existence to one outside their group--that eternal secrecy would be guaranteed?

Easy.

 You see, we know human beings are unable to keep their mouths shut and routinely incompetent, frequently stumbling over their own feet.

 But the conspirators envisioned by the theo­rists have their mouths permanently zippered and are extraordinarily competent, even prescient, being able to predict faultlessly all of the many uncontrollable variables in their mission to the point where everything worked perfectly, and with mathematical precision.

quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#347
Posted: 4/7/2012 12:59:45 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.




In the JFK assassination case , we saw that although only a few members of the FBI's Dallas office were involved, they were unable to keep secret their effort to suppress Oswald's leaving a threatening note at the Dallas office about ten days or so before the assassination.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#348
Posted: 4/7/2012 1:00:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.





and the most powerful military in the world is extremely bright and secretive.



------------------------------------------------------


Bradley Manning, the US soldier accused of spilling a massive trove of military secrets to WikiLeaks
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#349
Posted: 4/7/2012 1:01:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.




A common excuse for no one coming out who was part of this so called  9/11 conspiracy is they fear death. If you analyze the argument carefully you realize they are debunking themselves. Why would even people in the military be more fearful of exposing this than the common conspiracy theorists behind a computer monitor? Either they don't believe what they're saying or they actually think they are more fearless than the thousands of others who would have had to be "in on it". As if people in the CIA or FBI couldn't figure out how to get the message out if they wanted to without exposing who they are. People, dates, places, memos and other evidence could easily be disseminated to the public without exposing who they are. The only reason they claim the people are paralyzed with fear is because they have too in order for the conspiracy story to work.
quote
BMA send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BMA
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 13782
Location:
#350
Posted: 4/7/2012 1:07:52 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by slikstiks99:

BMA you're already under the notion that conspiracy is impossible from the beginning. All you are doing now is finding state-sanctioned resources to conform to your opinion, but in reality your mind was made up to begin with.


Because "conspiracies are not possible"

This country is not that different anymore from Russia and the likes. Mob rule is just harder to see over here.




HutchEmAll

"
As I've said before, a conspiracy can only exist if everyone takes it to their grave.  I'm sure all the people required to carry something like 9/11 out will keep mum forever.  

Seemed to work for Watergate....oh, I guess it didn't.  Seemed to work for Reagan when he gave aid to the contras....oh, wait, it didn't.  Seemed to work OK when Lewinsky gave Clinton head.....oh wait, it didn't.  "

quote
Forum Index : General Discussion : Messages Page 14 of 15 «  11 12 13 14 15   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.