Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 21 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: Based on how they are handling this case, I guess the police want 'race riots' in Florida
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#126
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:04:46 AM
Scalabrine, you are proving absolutely nothing by responding to all of these posts.

In the end, you are going to still look like an uninformed garbage stirrer who got his theory cracked by a local who actually knew more about the story than you did.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#127
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:07:44 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Calls me a racist a mere three posts after a post using the slur "mammy"

 Covers.com ladies and gentlemen


If you didn't make these race baiting threads, these slurs probably wouldn't come out.
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16120
Location: United States
#128
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:08:31 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EddieGordo:

Haha just reread all this....

Wow Scal.....Crod1980 just destroyed you.  Any objective person can clearly see that you spent a bunch of time preparing another long winded race-baited argument, you got your facts wrong, and he pointed out that your argument was invalid and thus a waste of time.

And all you can respond with is Rolling laughing heads and jibber jabber about frying fish with paprika

Your posts are obviously well written and you must possess some intelligence based on your grammar/syntax/vocabulary etc.  However it seems like whenever someone makes a point that might actually be valid and correctly contradict your argument all you can do is respond with juvenile name calling and emoticons. 

It would lend a lot more credence to your arguments and your cause in general if when someone such as Crod tried pointing out inaccuracies in your post, if you were to aknowledge the fact that occasionally you might be wrong or off line.  Instead your respond by insulting his intelligence, calling him racist and all that.  When really all he did was correctly point out that you did not have your facts correct.  He did not even call you names or discredit your cause or anything, just pointed out that you jumped the gun on the race of the security guard.

So Scal while you're real good at baiting others into arguments....sadly when the people you're arguing with have some sort of rational counter argument you are too blinded by the need to argue and puff up your chest to EVER admit when you might be wrong.  This makes you come off as pompous and arrogant, and combined with your blatantly desperate need to argue and berate others (more likely than not just due to extreme boredom with your daily life) basically makes people despise you and never take you seriously.  Which is exactly what you want because then it just perpetuates your never ending cycle of played out racial arguments, and you can keep getting into pointless debates about racism in America.  Because hey, nothings more fun than having the same dumb argument over and over again with people you are fully aware will never agree with you or let your opinion influence them.   Arguing for the sake or arguing and making yourself look like some sort of uber-intelligent racial crusader isn't really working out for you.  You just come off as desperate for attention really. 

Want to reconsider your stance about me 'getting my facts wrong' in the OP after reading posts #82 and #83? 

(and your comment about 'pointless debates about racism in America'??? What? We should never discuss race??? Makes you look quite childish to say that and lacking in any real sense of true race relations/systematic and institutional racism in this country. Don't worry, you are in good company.)
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16120
Location: United States
#129
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:09:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by godsfavoritedog:

Scal gets destroyed once again! At this point, it comes as no surprise but it's always fun to watch the train wreck!

Looks like the guy tied to the tracks was Crod1980 
quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16120
Location: United States
#130
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:10:50 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by esplanade:

Just another facial for Scally

He uses the word 'facial' on here more than anyone I know. Just an observation. Unfortunately for him and crod1980, their 'manhoods' were turned upward instead of outward in this case...
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#131
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:11:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Looks like the guy tied to the tracks was Crod1980 


Really?

George Zimmerman was Hispanic.


quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16120
Location: United States
#132
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:12:39 AM
#45-#50 nothing really to comment on...

That's it for now. I'll be back for the rest...
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#133
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:13:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


He uses the word 'facial' on here more than anyone I know. Just an observation. Unfortunately for him and crod1980, their 'manhoods' were turned upward instead of outward in this case...


Really?

George Zimmerman was Hispanic.

Post number 3 not even 1/2 hour after you posted this Race baiting thread.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#134
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:16:31 AM
Scalabrine, how bad did that sting when you came back to this thread to check and see how many people you pissed off then and seen post number 3?

I bet that really sucked huh? Sucked so bad you had to take off for 2 days just to regroup huh?
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#135
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:19:49 AM
The worst part about scalabrine's late night post attack is that everyone who is unfamiliar with this thread will read page one first and see his misinformed banter.

Look everyone, I can post rolling yellow heads too.


quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#136
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:24:51 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


Want to reconsider your stance about me 'getting my facts wrong' in the OP after reading posts #82 and #83? 



Posts number 82 and 83 proved nothing, only that you have some mild form of mental instability and have some comprehension disorders along with the fact that you just can't accept denial.
quote
jay10 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jay10
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 15537
Location: Georgia
#137
Posted: 3/18/2012 2:27:01 AM
You rule, scal.....don't ever let them bring you down,,,
quote
dwb
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dwb
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 30
Location: Nova Scotia
#138
Posted: 3/18/2012 8:56:19 AM
no he does not rule. He is passing on false information and a garbage disturbing cry baby..........let me guess, you call pancakes' tacos right?
quote
dwb
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dwb
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2010
Posts: 30
Location: Nova Scotia
#139
Posted: 3/18/2012 8:56:45 AM
zimmerman is an all american name???
quote
NoWorries21 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
NoWorries21
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 7432
Location: Texas
#140
Posted: 3/18/2012 10:18:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:


No mistake made. No one knew he was Hispanic at the time of my posting. It was only speculation at that point. I referenced the national media as him being white since I wasn't at the scene and would not/could not profile the individual as many liberally do.
You just completely miss the point. You are so concerned with how bad you think the blacks have it that what happens in each circumstance does not matter to you. Thoughts what is so over the top about your thoughts. Everyone can see it but you no matter what race they are. You ever thought everyone else might be right and your wrong?
quote
godsfavoritedog send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
godsfavoritedog
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 774
Location: United States
#141
Posted: 3/18/2012 11:39:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dwb:

zimmerman is an all american name???


It's a Jewish name.

Damn Hispanic person murdering those poor innocent black kids! When will it stop???


quote
HockeyTeeth
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
HockeyTeeth
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 1713
Location: Nova Scotia
#142
Posted: 3/18/2012 11:54:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

The worst part about scalabrine's late night post attack is that everyone who is unfamiliar with this thread will read page one first and see his misinformed banter.

Look everyone, I can post rolling yellow heads too.



quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13410
Location: United States
#143
Posted: 3/18/2012 12:43:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jay10:

You rule, scal.....don't ever let them bring you down,,, 





 
Hard to argue who won this argument.  Funny all of the guys on the first four pages are no where to be seen.
quote
gameman942
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gameman942
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 89
Location:
#144
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:14:19 PM

What is a 28 or 29 year old male doing in a gatted communitty?

A- Living with parent or parents?

B- Raising a family of his own?

How does a young family man have the time, b/t wife, kids, and work, to be such an active member of a town watch?

Judge for yourself.

quote
bandit1010
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
bandit1010
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 6530
Location:
#145
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:23:20 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by EddieGordo:

Can you guys imagine if everyone just ignored these guys threads?

No replies and they just fell out of circulation and off the front page of GD forum within a few hours of him posting every time?

Personally that would give me a great deal of satisfaction.  And it has nothing to do with any sort of ideological differences or whatever with Scal, I just think his argument baiting threads are ridiculous.

Bingo.  Somebody else gets it.  Whats his name obviously has some serious psychological issues...very lonely and lost soul.  Just a contrarian and know it all--we all know somebody like this.  Kind of feel sorry him.  Everything is a conspiracy.  Always an excuse.  Never grasps the meaning of true responsibility.  Does a disservice to those he believes are discriminated against.  He is entertaining though, as most jokes go....

quote
scalabrine send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
scalabrine
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16120
Location: United States
#146
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:31:34 PM
I see there are posts after Post #91 which can be addressed. First as I said, I have to keep my promise of answering all posts up to that one or else I'll be going back and forth between the beginning and the end of the thread. 

So it's Post #51 first. 

For that one, I'd like Gilmo (who appears to be on Slovak's leash like a little lapdog running messages between forums) to give Slovak a big "darn You" in return.  
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#147
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:38:35 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Hard to argue who won this argument.  Funny all of the guys on the first four pages are no where to be seen.


There was nothing to argue after post number 3. The fact that scalabrine disappeared for 2 days trying to figure out a way to respond and then came back with the excuse "You were saved by a Miracle" is pathetic at best.

Once again Mr. Scalabrine, I ask you this:

Would you have created this thread had you known that the Man who shot the Teen was of Hispanic Origin?

Quit beating around the bush already.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#148
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:42:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by scalabrine:



The case is about a black minor who was shot in the chest by a white 'neighborhood watchman,' who simply said "It was self-defense" when the gunsmoke cleared. The minor was unarmed and returning from a convenience store with candy and iced tea.



Right here is the entire basis for scalabrine's thread. What is there to argue about?
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#149
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:45:22 PM
Does it really matter what color the teen who was shot even was? Shouldn't this just be about a teen who was wrongfully killed?

Why what it made a point that the teen was Black and the Man was White?

Should it have mattered if the Black teen was killed by a Black man? The teen was killed, that is what this case is about.
quote
crod1980 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
crod1980
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 688
Location:
#150
Posted: 3/18/2012 1:50:21 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by crod1980:

Scalabrine, what the entire cover's community wants to know is this->

Would you have made this thread had you known that George Zimmerman was of Hispanic Origin?
quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 21 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.